The Customer has rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entire body was radiating raw lust, and it wrapped around me like a warm blanket, feeding my need to sink into her lustful, passionate body. My movements became even more forceful as if I was fucking her in absolute rage, and her unforgettable panting and screaming kept me going. She was a wildcat with nails digging into my back, causing me to move deeper inside and closer to her. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly secured against her body, and screamed straight out next to my ear. Her high pitch voice made scars in my mind, and she cramped around my deeply inserted shaft. Her breathing came to a stop as she waited for the waves of her orgasm to flush over her. It was more intense than I had ever experienced before, the absolute tremble of her body as her muscles involuntarily started to shake.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God."

Stuck in her arms I heard her voice what she was feeling, and as she did, I felt her juices flowing down my thighs. She let go enough for me to move, and I continued to fuck her, eagerly expecting my own orgasm to match hers. Her tight juicy pussy was a formidable bringer of lust, and each motion enhanced the sensations I was engulfing with my entire body.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

I had spoken the warning without thought, as a reflex, but it still made her notice my state of excitement.

"Come inside of me, spray my cunt with your thick juices. Come, don't hold back, my pussy is awaiting you."

Her grip became tighter around me, almost to the point where I had no option but to stop, but the slick tightness caressed my cock perfectly, and it made it impossible to hold back the loads that were building. Her strong legs pulled me closer, and held me fixed at the very depth of her tunnel, and pulling me to her full breasts, she whispered in my ear.

"Come baby, don't hold back anymore, just let it come."

Her muscles were milking me, not allowing me to fall back from the edge but rather pushing me over it, and I moaned out loud as I felt the muscles contract at the root of my cock. Each pumping jet of cum was sucked in by her, eagerly milking me for more and more. I couldn't help moaning and panting into her soft cleavage and continue to give her all of my essence. Even long after my orgasm had subsided, she held me close, not saying a word, only allowing me to rest and cherish the feeling. When we both felt my soft penis slide out of her, she whispered with a warm low voice.

"I never knew it could feel like this. You are an animal."

"No, you are the animal, the tigress that I have to catch and tame."

"You have me, if you want me." she answered with tears in her eyes.

12