The Cut

Story Info
Lonely, underappreciated girl finds love.
3.3k words
4.36
19.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blankly staring out the kitchen window, Renee was oblivious to the fact she had now minced the onion into minuscule fragments and only remembered she was even using the knife once it sliced through the tip of her finger, stopping only because of the nail. She snapped immediately back into reality and dropped the knife, blood already making eerie patterns on the onion pulp. Derek had heard her drop the knife and then the rush of water.

"You okay?"

"Just wasn't paying attention." She was pressing her finger with her thumb and letting the cool water rinse the sting of onion.

He put down the paper and walked over to stand beside her at the sink. "Let me see."

She pulled her hand up, examined the wound, and held it in front of his face.

Holding her hand up by the wrist, he asked, "You have any peroxide?"

"Yeah...it's in the bathroom."

Renee brushed the hair out of her face with her forearm and followed him down the hallway. She never considered herself to be attractive and usually hid herself in baggy clothes, wearing her hair pulled back all the time. Derek had in fact only seen her hair down once before, and it coincided with the one incident he had ever seen her in anything but a T-shirt and shorts. He had always been drawn to her, she had such dark, sexy legs with a smoothness that would make him want to just reach down and see if they were indeed as smooth as they looked. She had caught him a couple of times staring at her, and found it as somewhat of a compliment, especially since he wasn't fixated on the chest, as it seemed every other male was. Derek was again admiring the tightness of her tanned legs when she bent down to pull the peroxide out from under the sink. He had almost forgotten why he had needed it in the first place.

"Here, let me do it. Sit down," he said, tapping the counter. Renee leaned back on the counter and stretched up to open a cabinet from which she produced a box of small bandages. She noticed him for once looking at her chest, and caught his eye when turning back around. She swore she saw a blush, but she and Derek had been friends for some time now, and he had seen her all but naked over the years at the beach sunbathing. Derek had in fact been watching her then too, but she wasn't for the taking, so he was extra careful to hide his longings behind his sunglasses and with sporadic jaunts into the freezing ocean water. She couldn't understand how he bared the cold water, and would only venture as far as the soggy surf.

She had only recently separated from her boyfriend of two years, which was part of the reason he was over at her apartment in the first place. She had gone through some rough times in her remote past and had got involved in a trip of psychologists, antidepressants, and even a late night trip to the emergency room to chug some charcoal for some pills she had taken. Derek had for a long time wanted to hold her and tell her that he could cure all her sadness and problems. His whole body would ache when he thought about it and he wanted to tell her it would all work out. Now that his time had come to step in, he found himself nervous like a high-school boy gathering up the courage to ask for a date to the prom. He just hoped she hadn't noticed the insecure change.

He took the lid off the peroxide and glanced up at her. This time she felt herself blushing. Even though she had known Derek for awhile, she had always had a soft spot for a man?s eyes and felt vulnerable when staring into his on the occasion their eyes crossed paths.

Derek blotted her cut with a cotton ball soaked in the medicine, and was halfway expecting to feel her wince with the bubbling burn. The fact that she didn't was somewhat disturbing. He wondered why suicidals could block pain, and had figured it was because they were always in pain with their mind, so much they didn't notice anything else, but were only mesmerized by it. This type of thing only made him want to reach out for her all the more. He couldn't stand her being so sad and lost.

Her mind was in fact elsewhere. She was remembering those warm afternoons at the beach and would wish to be out in the sun again, but truly wanted nothing more but to hold him. Derek had been one of the only people who had truly been there for her, and after her fiancé called off the wedding and moved out two months ago, she found herself more and more letting her eyes and mind wander all over Derek's tight body.

Her eyes weren't the only ones doing the wandering. He was unknowingly letting his eyes wander the length of her body while he thought she wasn't looking. He loved the red on her toenails, the tattoo on her ankle, simple against the tan background, which flowed upward to her calves, so tight and perfect, knees, and he kept creeping them up over her thighs and to the border of her short, loosely hung shorts. He swore he could have seen further and beyond the shorts, but his eyes were still wandering up her body, once again noticing how tight her breasts pulled her shirt across them. Her nipples were hard, which he thought was odd because he was sure he was sweating a river because it was so friggin' hot this time of year. He snapped his eyes back to the job at hand for fear of being caught.

He tore off the wrapping and pulled the bandage around her finger.

"There. All fixed up," he said with a lazy smile and deep seductive stare. He couldn't help it anymore. It was so hard to break away and hide it.

Renee held his gaze for what seemed like minutes and felt her heart racing and she was sure he too could hear it pounding. She leaned over and pecked his cheek and whispered "Thanks."

Derek shut his eyes and felt a wave of chills and adrenaline rush over him. Why was he so goddamn nervous? She was going to think he was a freak, being all jittery and clumsy, blushing and acting like a child.

Still leaning over towards him from the counter, she had noticed something. She had never been close enough to Derek to smell his cologne, or had ignored it before, but now it flowed sweetly from his taut neck and made her too weak to pull back and sit up. She lingered for a moment, closed her eyes and savored the smell, unable to do anything else. Derek felt her softly breathing on his neck and felt the familiar tingling all over his body. If she only knew...

She shot a glance upward to see if he noticed her lingering, and already his intimidating eyes were seductively penetrating her. She swore he could see right through her and know everything she was thinking and feeling. God, he smelled good. She leaned her body back a few, slow inches, not daring to break the gaze. She couldn't move with such an intense feeling and such an intense look.

Derek reached his hand up and softly brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"You're welcome."

The words were deep and seemed to drip out. She could feel his sweet breath on her face now and had subconsciously let her eyes close again as she turned her head rubbing against his hand. She opened her eyes and met his gaze again, but only long enough to feel him leaning in, his hand lightly holding her chin, and the moist breath on her cool, parted lips. Derek softly touched his lips to hers, pulled back only far enough for their rapid breathing to escape, those eyes, more intent and piercing now, more confident and in control.

She felt so vulnerable and ached all over with a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. He brushed her lips again, holding hers between his. His hand was now cupping her face and thumb caressing her cheek. He finally kissed her and their quivering tongues met just at the tips and danced back. Her hand had wandered up to his face and was acting under its own power while they embraced, dancing much like their tongues did together; fingertips lightly brushing his face, then tracing down his neck, where she followed it around, feeling his pulse race, to just behind his ears and laced her fingers through his hair.

Their kiss, though still timid and hesitant, became more intense, more confident. She found herself sitting up straight leaning in towards his body, with one hand resting on his chest, the other still comfortably in place behind his ear. Renee felt his right hand gently rest on her knee and his fingers caress her smooth bare skin, and squeeze lightly as she heard a soft noise from deep in his throat, and kissed her more deeply.

She was now tracing both her hands down along his neck, to the top of his button-up shirt, where she proceeded to undo each button, one by one. As her hands worked more downward on his shirt with her fingers sometimes teasing the skin behind before moving on, so did his hand with her shorts. He ran his hand over her knee and slowly up her thigh as he had wanted to do for so long. His eyes hadn't fooled him and he was pleased to find they were as smooth as he had thought them to be. His fingertips disappeared slightly under the edge of her shorts, gliding along the side of her thigh, and stopped just as his thumb reached the curve leading upward, where he squeezed again, mouth doing the same.

She had all the buttons undone, and now ran her hands slowly and lightly up his torso and over his shoulders, where she pushed the shirt off his arms and felt herself get another wave of weakness as she studied him...tight 6-pack meeting with the built pecs and tan. She noticed a ring on his left nipple, which she had seen before at the beach, but never had the courage, or freedom, to inquire about. She didn't hesitate now. She lifted up on it lightly and asked, "Does this not hurt?"

Still fixated on her entrancing legs and breathing deeply, he looked up and caught her gaze again and shook his head. "No, it doesn't."

She let her hands continue over his hard shoulders to completely remove his shirt. She leaned over to do this and felt Derek run his tongue slowly across her collar bone and up the nape of her neck. This time she was the one with the soft sound from her throat. She closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards, stretching out her neck, causing her breasts to be pushed outward. Derek, still toying with the sensitive spot in the crease of her leg, getting dangerously close to her shaven mound, at this point noticed she wasn't wearing anything underneath her shorts, except his caressing hand.

He raised his left hand up her tight stomach and it came to rest under her left breast. She pushed into him again, rubbing against both his hand and chest with her tight C-cup. His hand took its time softly exploring the contour and the shape of her breast, while she lightly ran her finger just below and around the waistline of his jeans, which had already started to become too tight with him waking up inside. She ran her hands from his sides to just under his belly button, and down, where she unhooked the button on his pants, and slowly descended the zipper.

She ran her tongue over his chest, kissing his neck, and met his mouth yet again. Both of his hands were now warmly caressing her breasts, and came down only to slide underneath her T-shirt, which was subsequently pushed up, allowing her to remove it. Derek ran his tongue just along the border of lace, cupping one breast, and letting his other slide around to the back where he undid her bra with one quick pinch. His mouth returned to hers and his hands ran along her smooth back, pulling her to him. He took the straps slowly from her shoulders and dropped the bra on the floor. Renee arched her neck back again, letting her hard nipples softly kiss his smooth, warm torso. Derek's trembling hands were on her body, exploring her soft and firm skin.

Renee edged forward enough to slide down to put her feet on the ground while still kissing him. She tiptoed them back into the bedroom, hands and mouths and tongues working. She pushed him down to sit on the bed and slid her shorts down, letting them too fall to the ground. She now stood naked and vulnerable in front of Derek. She pushed him back to lay down and tugged at his jeans as he raised up, letting her pull them off. She straddled his left leg and running her tongue up the length of his body, stopped at his ear.

"Can I touch you?" is what he heard whispered into his ear. He pulled her to his mouth and kissed her hard. Looking into her eyes, he said, "I'm all yours, and always will be."

She kissed him back, then slowly slid back to the end of the bed. Kneeling on the floor against the bed and between his legs, she slowly ran her hand up under his boxers, much like he had done to her. She turned her hand to the left and felt the warmth radiating from his erection which was bobbing to be let out of the shorts. She looked at him directly in the eyes as her fingertips barely brushed his smooth, hard shaft. She closed her eyes at the same moment his did the same, and let her hand glide slowly down to the tip, and then ran one finger up along the underside of his pulsing cock. Sliding her hands back out, she tugged at the boxers until he lifted up enough for her to remove the last piece of clothing between them.

Both he and his penis seemed to sigh with the relief from the constraint, and the welcome of the freedom. Renee ran her hand along his body again, edging closer to him to where she reached out her tongue which very lightly ran the same path her fingers had just done.

Derek could no longer hold his head up to look at her and fell back against the bed with an audible acceptance. She let her tongue toy with him for awhile, running around the tip and down the smooth shaft, and back up again. She let her lips lightly dance around the head of his cock before taking it into her mouth. This produced another sound from deep within Derek's throat. Now inside her mouth, her tongue went to work running back and forth over the tip, producing a little convulsant jerk from Derek with every repetition. With his head spinning, he reached down and wrapped his hands around her arms and gently pulled her up.

Still kneeling at the end of the bed, Derek who was now sitting up, let his hands once again run over her breasts, softly, and then more firmly toying with her nipples. Derek ran his tongue along her neck and collar bone and slid his hands around her waist, where he stood her up and pulled her down to lay on the bed next to him. She lay there revealed, eyes locked deep within Derek's as he straddled one leg over her body. She was running her fingers through his hair again and he leaned down to kiss her. With him in a half push-up stance, she grabbed onto his extremely tight biceps and held them firmly. She still even now couldn't get over how incredibly stout and toned he was. She saw his smooth and flawless body hovering over her, eyes penetrating, and felt a warm hand slowly creep down to between her legs. She pulled her legs open a bit more and let his knowing fingers explore. She was wet and warm and he lightly touched her just enough to moisten his finger, which he then ran lightly over her clit, which immediately caused her to arch toward him and groan for him to continue.

Holding onto his cock, he used it in much the same manner as he did with his finger, slowly and lightly teasing her beyond belief. The tip of his cock was completely covered and slick with her secretions. He caught her eyes with the deepest gaze yet, let his cock rest over where she was most wet, and slowly began to descend deep into her. He had to go slow for his sake because he had wanted for so long to hold her and show her how much he loved her.

Renee's breathing intensified as she found herself swimming with a rush of emotions. She was holding his biceps as he slowly withdrew and then eased back deep into her again slowly, driving Renee mad. He repeated this until it was apparent she could take the teasing no longer, and then with one swift thrust, dove himself deep inside of her causing her every nerve to stand on fire and her to hold onto him even more tightly while she fought back a scream of intensity. Her nails dug into his skin as she pulled him tight into her, every muscle in her body contracting in bliss, adrenaline, and need. He pulled out and thrust deep again, keeping this rhythm for some time, penetrating his love for her deep into her most precious parts, every stroke intense enough to make her feel it throughout. She responded back by tilting her pelvis upward, which caused him to pierce even deeper inside of her. Derek was watching her beautiful and perfect body convulse beneath him, with handfuls of sheets being bunched up by her straining to dig into something. She watched his face and his eyes and felt as if she could read how much he needed her as well. She could see the world through those eyes. She reached her climax twice already, and was on the verge of a third when he leaned down to kiss her again, still thrusting his love into her with all he had wanted to give for such a long time, built up energy, love, and want. He held his head close to her, hair a mess and sweat beads trickling down his forehead and told her how he had wanted her for such a long time.

"You'll never feel lonely or lost again, and I'll be here to protect you for as long as I'm able." He said in raspy, short breaths. His lip was now quivering, thrusts deeper and harder. She had a tear streaking down her face and he kissed her softly on the lips.

"Don't cry, Renee. I love you. I won't ever leave you."

The tears kept coming as she convulsed in one final orgasmic finale at the same time she felt him tense up, thrust even deeper into her and begin to tremble slightly. His breathing was rapid and heavy and deep, hanging still over her head. He brushed his hand over her forehead, caught his breath and kissed her deeply yet again. She looked up returning his weary gaze, another tear being wiped away by his hand. "Derek," She caught her breath, "I love you too." Both still rapidly breathing, he lay his head on her chest and she ran her hands through his hair, shutting her eyes and savoring the comfort Derek provided her with and that which she hadn't felt in a very long time. Sweaty bodies closely entangled, they both now slept.