The Cyber Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

I unclasped my suit pants, then unzipped them from the side. She dropped her hands down to my waist and, as the pants loosened, both hands moved down inside them to caress and knead my ass cheeks. The pants slid to my ankles. Raquel moved up to kiss me, stifling low moans of pleasure. She gently sat me on the nearby sofa and softly pushed me back into a reclining position.

“Let’s get these off before they get sand in them,” she said as she removed my shoes and pants leaving me in thigh highs and panties. “And these too,” she stroked and caressed her way up each leg, her soft hands wandering to my inner thighs just below my pussy. Slowly and sensuously she rolled down the thigh highs to my knee and then deftly removed them in one fluid motion. Closing my eyes I could feel only the sensations of her touch, it felt wonderful.

Raquel sat down beside me on the sofa, and began kissing me again. Soft and sensuous, her tongue flicking delicately on my warm skin, lightly laving around my mouth. Her arm draped lazily around the back of the sofa, her hand resting by my head, her fingers caressing under my ear and down the side of my neck. Her other hand across under my breasts, stroking the delicate undersides, gentling pinching and rolling my nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

“God Raquel, it feels so good,” I whispered.

“And we haven’t even got to the good part yet,” she teased. She pressed her mouth hard against my lips, her tongue demanding entrance. I gave in willingly as her tongue chased mine and then she slowly sucked my tongue into her mouth. Her hand left my breasts, sliding sensuously downward. I was firm with a little extra fat, she reveled in it, stroking down to my navel I could feel her strong fingers against my stomach muscles, drawing circles, lightly pinching small waves of flesh. I could feel myself growing wet, my panties soaked, as Raquel sent sensation after sensation through my body.

Raquel’s mouth and tongue moved to my breasts, licking and sucking on my engorged nipples. “These are just so perfect Alicia…you have beautiful breasts,” she complimented.

“They run in the family,” I replied, for no particular reason. “I love it the way you are playing with them.”

“Ummm, I could play all day…let me know if I get too rough.” Raquel began sucking harder, sending a yet stronger signal directly to my pussy. As she worked I could feel small contractions, forcing a rush of my juices. I could feel the slick liquid on my inner thighs as my panties were long past the point of absorption. Finally she felt me twitch as she lightly bit my nipple. “Ahh, a little sensitive?” she asked as I nodded. Raquel stopped and kissed me lightly. “If there is anything I do that you don’t like, tell me immediately, and I’ll stop.”

Raquel got up from the sofa and offered me a hand up. “Time to finish our wine?” she inquired, a mischievous grin on her face. Was she teasing? I was so hot I wanted her right there, right now. The distraught look I gave her caused her to laugh lightheartedly. “I guess not…follow me.” She led me into her bedroom, a large space within a small cottage, but complete with mirrored walls, small jacuzzi tub, a glassed in shower. She paused at the end of her king size bed, turned toward me. “You are very beautiful Alicia, more than I had imagined, we’re going to have a lot of fun together.”

Before I could respond her lips were pressed on mine, her arm around me holding me tight to her. She tugged at the knot in her blouse and then invited me to unbutton it. My hands were shaking but managed to accomplish the task. The light blouse slid seductively from her shoulders revealing her fully, her perfectly formed breasts rode high and firm. It was my turn to play, and I could feel Raquel shiver as my tongue and lips assaulted her engorged nipples, playfully licking, sucking, and biting from the base of her aureole to the tip.

My hand reached for her mound brushing aside the light stretch material of her thong. Well trimmed her bush was sticky with her juices, obviously Raquel had gotten as turned on as I during our foreplay. I fingered her lightly, feeling the puffy swollen lips of her labia, and carefully tracing around her clit. She responded to my advance, ever so slightly opening her legs, giving me better access. I glanced in one of the mirrors and noticed Raquel watching every move I made, inviting my lips, tongue, and fingers to do her pleasure. She shifted slightly and I felt myself losing balance only to fall gently onto the bed.

“Sorry…” she said innocently. I smiled as I knew it was no accident. “Let’s get rid of these,” she said referring to my soaked panties. “My you have already come for me haven’t you?” she remarked as she stripped them off me then raised them to her face. “I love your smell.” Tossing them aside she removed her thong and joined me on the bed. “Now I want to eat your sweet pussy…and drive you wild,” she whispered.

Raquel moved over top of me, straddling my face, burying her head in my pussy. Her arms curled around my hips, her fingers opening my slit, she flattened her tongue and ran it along the top of my engorged clit. A spasm hit me immediately causing my hips to buck slightly. All I could hear was Raquel’s wicked laugh. My clit was a large, pink, throbbing bud, which she licked, sucked, rubbed, and stroked for the next hour. I tried to return the favor, but Raquel’s efforts were too distracting. I don’t recall one orgasm, but a series of at least four or five, consisting of multiple spasms of intense pleasure. I would barely come down from one, when she would bring me back to another, no one had ever had that kind of control over me.

At last she moved to my side and brought her head up to kiss me. I could smell myself on her face and taste my juices from her lips. “I can’t believe you made me come like that,” I whispered.

“I loved making you come…your pussy is…exquisite,” she replied.

“I’ve been told that before,” I grinned impishly. Raquel paused, then grabbed for the nearest pillow and swung it at me. I reached for one and then the two of us, like a couple of preadolescent children, playfully socked each other with pillows. Taking the initiative I reached out to her, drawing her close, kissing her. She responded eagerly to my advance, wanting me to take her, wanting to be released from her heightened state of arousal.

“Your turn,” I said seductively. “Have you any toys?” Raquel motioned to a side table by the bed. I reached over and opened the drawer. It was a small toy chest, everything from finger vibrators, double headed dildos, a pair of hand cuffs, a small whip, and other accessories in various, shapes, colors, and sizes. “Okay, suppose you tell me your favorite,” I said just slightly in awe of the collection.

“Pick one…any one, it doesn’t matter…just don’t tease me,” she pleaded. She looked at me, desire oozing from every pore. I could feel the wetness gathering in me as I selected a gold cylindrical vibrator and a small jar of lube. I rolled her over to a kneeling position then eased her forward on her hands and knees.

“Show me that pretty ass of yours,” I commanded and she thrust her butt in the air, practically begging for its violation. “That’s nice…I’m going to tell you what I’m going to do. At any point, if you’re not enjoying it, tell me to stop and I will,” I instructed. Raquel nodded. “Now, I think we need something for that hot pussy of yours.” Pouring a little lube on the vibrator I warmed it slightly with my hand. Twisting it on I slowly ran it along her puffy outer lips to her swollen clit. Raquel bucked slightly when it first touched her, then responded by trying to move to it.

“Not yet…no penetration just yet,” I said softly as I gently probed her clit with the vibrating tip. Raquel released a deep sigh, her body hyper sensitive to the touch. I moved up behind her back and reached around with my other hand to caress her breasts, laying my head against her back while lightly kissing her up and down her spine. I could feel her quiver as the vibrator sent pulse after pulse of pleasure to her engorged clit. She began moaning, almost inaudibly, and with my head on her back I could feel and hear her heartbeat growing faster, her breath drawing short.

My fingers pinched and rolled her erect nipples as the vibrator continued its assault. Raquel was trembling, almost uncontrollably, when I suddenly withdrew it from her clit. “Ohhh, don’t stop…please don’t stop, that felt sooo good,” she pleaded. I spanked her lightly on the ass, leaving a pink glow on her cheeks.

“Turn over, I want some of that sweet pussy,” I commanded. Raquel did as I asked moving to her back, she opened her legs to give me full access to her hot, wet mound. “Spread your pussy lips for me,” I ordered and she readily complied, her fingers drawing back her swollen outer lips. I slid the vibrator into her core and feeling little resistance, penetrated her with it. Raquel reacted with a deep moan, her pussy contracting on the shaft of the vibrator. I moved my tongue in position to catch the first wave of her juices as they flowed from her. I counted six spasms, each one followed by a gush of salty fluid. I was in heaven.

Raquel finally pushed me away, writhing as the orgasms pulsed through her. “Oh Alicia…Alicia…” she cried over and over, her body captive to the passion I had brought upon it. I wrapped my arms around her, lightly kissing her neck and shoulders, soothing her as she slowly came down from the last wave of ecstasy.

“I think someone was ready for that,” I smiled.

“Oh yeah, big time…,” she said softly.

Taking turns we devoured each other sexually for the rest of the evening and into the night. Our bodies seemed naturally tuned to each other, our love making in perfect unison with our wants, our needs, and our desires. Raquel was someone I hadn’t been looking for, but knew I had found. It was as if through lust, we had found love, as unlikely and unpredictable as life itself.

I struggled with those thoughts as Alex drove me back to the city. Love wasn’t something I had counted on, yet I realized Raquel had affected me very differently from anyone I had ever met. Not just the great sex, but the being with her, it was if we had shared our souls, and, having done so, changed everything in our lives. Somehow I knew I would live my life differently from that point forward and Raquel would be a major part of it, in a way no one had ever been before.

Jeff looked deep into my eyes as I finished speaking. “Do you love her Alicia?” he asked. My tears had dried but I felt them close again, Jeff had been so special, so much fun, I didn’t want to hurt him. But I just couldn’t continue to be with him, with Raquel in my life. I wanted to commit to her and her alone, as an expression of the deep love we shared.

“Yes,” I managed to say fighting back my emotions.

“Then I am truly happy for you,” he said, growing serious. “What we’ve had together has been great, but it was never to get in the way of the type of relationship you have, or want to have, with Raquel or anyone else. I’ll miss you terribly, but I’m comforted knowing why.” He reached over and hugged me.

There was a long silence, we just held one another, not even looking at each other. Finally I said, “somehow I knew you would understand.” He stood up, smiled at me, kissing me on the cheek.

“Good bye Alicia,” he said, and strode from the room.

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12