The Cycle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Momma," I said as I picked up my fork.

"Mornin," Lexi said. We all were a bit quiet as we ate our breakfast. When we were all more or less done eating Mommy cleared her throat pointedly. She looked at each of us a couple times before speaking.

"So, what is bothering you two?" she asked. Momma raised an eyebrow and looked at us.

"Oh? Trouble in paradise so soon?" she asked jokingly. She liked to joke whenever she could. She cast a glance over at Mommy with an odd look in her eye. I thought little about it and sighed, glancing at my cup of orange juice. I really didn't want to make a big deal out of this. Lexi, however, was quite concerned and didn't hesitate to reply since I hadn't.

"Shane has been having strange nightmares," she said, her concerned face coming back once more. That was becoming a bit too frequent for my liking.

"What kind of nightmares," Momma asked, no trace of a joke in her question. That made me feel uncomfortable. Momma rarely became that serious. I cleared my throat before responding.

"Some weird dreams. They're all different from each other but feel like they were too real... I suppose what made them nightmares was that they were all violent and ended with me dying in them," I explained. I wasn't giving very many details but I didn't think that mattered anyway.

"Well," Mommy said. "How long have you been having these dreams?"

"Since yesterday morning," I answered. Mommy and Momma shared a quick look.

"Hmm... I think it may be a bit too early to worry much about this," Momma said slowly. "Two days of nightmares isn't really medically concerning unless it is causing you any issues?" That sounded a bit like a question so I supposed I should answer.

"Just waking up a bit sweaty and alarmed. Otherwise no lasting issues," I replied. Mommy and Momma seemed to relax at that. Momma even smiled.

"Well then I suppose there isn't much reason to worry. It may not be fun to have nightmares, but I'm sure you're man enough to handle it. And besides," she smirked as she looked at Lexi, "it gives you a perfect excuse to get all cuddly." Now it was obvious she wasn't overly concerned as she was back to her bad jokes. Bad as her jokes were, Lexi still blushed a little. Mommy wanted in on that action apparently.

"Oho. Did you two have a good time last night?" she asked with a coy smile. Lexi blushed a little more and looked down at the table. This time I chuckled.

"We slept together but that's all. It was lovely," I said, turning to smile at Lexi. She looked up and smiled. I reached over and grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze.

"What? No nookie on your first night? Did he tire you out that bad?" she asked Lexi. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Lexi squeezed my hand and looked down at the table again, blushing furiously.

"Uhm... Well... Yes?" she stammered through her embarrassment. Then she got bolder.

"I mean have you seen how big he is? I couldn't handle that again in one day," she said, looking at me with a shy smile. Momma and Mommy both started laughing at that.

"I suppose he would be a bit much for a first timer," Momma said.

"Mmm-hm," Mommy agreed, smiling at me. Now I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Anyway... I was thinking that me and Lexi would go see a movie or something this afternoon," I said, trying to change the subject. I hadn't actually planned anything until that moment.

She looked at me with a little surprise before smiling.

"Sure Shane. Want to hang by the pool till then?" she asked. As if she needed to ask.

Mommy started clearing the table as Momma picked up her newspaper.

"That's fine kids. Just remember to be decent in public," Momma said and winked at us before starting to read her paper. Mommy was making clinking sounds with the dishes as she spoke.

"We have some work to do before tomorrow so we'll see you at dinner," she said.

"Ok, see you then," I said as I got up. I pulled Lexi's hand and brought her along with me as we removed ourselves from the table. I let go of her hand as we headed outside, due to the awkward positioning it was making. She made a pouty face at me when I let go.

"Oh now you've done it," I said as I bent down. I grabbed her around the waste and lifted her over my shoulder.

"Eeeek! Put me down you big bully!" She exclaimed as I walked over to the pool. She realized my intentions and started flailing like a toddler. "No no no! You wouldn't dare!" she was saying right as I got to the water.

"Oh? But wouldn't I?" I said. I gave her a little smack on the ass bringing a squeak out of her.

"Hold your breath!" I said as I tossed her into the pool. Naturally she did what girls do best in those moments instead.

"Eeeee-" splash. So much for holding her breath. She came up and took a deep breath. I saw she was about to say something so I jumped in beside her before she could.

"Eeek!" she squeaked once more as I landed next to her. She was a squeaker. I liked that about her though. It is adorable.

I came up next to her and she splashed water at me.

"Jerk!" she said in mock anger.

"Guilty," I replied and grinned. She stuck her tongue out and turned to swim. I watched her turn as her wonderful tits swung with her, then watched her ass as she dived into the water to swim across the pool. She came up on the other side and noticed I was just staring after her.

"Well, are we going to have some fun or are you going to gawk all day?" she said with a smile.

"I don't know, gawking is pretty fun," I said back to her. She tried to splash me from across the pool, which did nothing. The next hour or so we spent playing pool games like water wrestling, marco polo with a lot of groping, and a few races around the pool.

"I think it's time to get some sun," she said as she hopped out of the pool. I hopped out as well and followed her over to the chairs. Her hips were swaying seductively, giving me a cock rising view of her ass. I'm pretty sure she was doing that on purpose.

She laid down on the long chair as I caught up with her.

"Hey Shane, can you put the sunblock on me? I don't want to lose a layer of skin trying to get a little color," she asked. I wouldn't say no to that but I also couldn't just let her get off that easy.

"What do I get out of it?" I asked, knowing full well we both knew what I would get out of it.

"Please, like you wouldn't love to get your hands on me. Fine, you can give me a massage while you're at it," she said with a smirk.

"My reward is working harder?" I asked incredulously. Really it was a reward though because she was telling me I could get touchy while applying the sunblock.

"Yep. Now get to work mister," she said and closed her eyes.

"Aye aye cap-ee-tahn," I replied jokingly.

I grabbed the bottle and opened the cap. I had a little too much fun squirting the lotion all over her. I may have been imagining it as cum. The little things in life...

After putting the bottle down, I started in on her legs and quickly spread the lotion around. I wanted to make sure she was protected first before taking her offer to give her a massage. I glided my hands over her legs and up her ass cheeks. I only gave a slight circular rub before moving to her lower back. I spread the lotion over her back and sides and up to her neck, then down her arms.

"Mmm thanks. Don't be afraid to be a little rougher though," she said with her eyes still closed.

Before I went any further I took a moment to appreciate the way her now shiny fairy skin glowed in the sunlight. Then I moved back down to her legs, this time going for a massage now that she was protected. I started with her feet, giving them a fair bit of attention. She was making slight gasps and groans as I pressed down. Evidently she liked foot massages.

I moved up to her calves and worked them until I felt they were less tense than before. I really wanted to get up to her thighs, which were now in my hands. I started with her left thigh, slowly kneading them into putty. She would groan a bit when I rubbed her inner thigh. I decided to tease her and moved my hand up to where her thigh meets her ass, and worked that crease while grazing the start of her outer pussy. She sucked in a breath at this.

"Mmm you're bad," she said happily. At this I gave her pussy a quick swipe, causing her to gasp.

"Just getting started," I replied. I moved to the right thigh and repeated the rubbing.

Now I had her ass to play with. I moved my hands over both cheeks in opposing circular motions, getting a good feel of her delicious ass. By now her pussy was soaked from the attention, which was just fine with me. I pulled her cheeks apart a bit to give her pussy a little stimulation, getting a cute gasp for my efforts.

I moved my hands up to her lower back and started giving her a real massage, pressing my thumbs down and working her muscles.

"Mmm that feels good," she groaned. After her lower back was pretty relaxed I moved and did the same to the rest of her back, with occasional moans of gratitude coming from her lips. All her moaning and the fact that she was turned on made my cock swell to full mast without me really noticing. I was too engrossed with drawing her moans out at the time. Now it was time for her neck to get a massage.

This is when I noticed that my 9 incher was asking for attention as I reached for her neck. I felt a warm wetness I wasn't expecting.

"Oohhh shit," I groaned.

"Mmm hi big guy," she replied. Wanting to finish her massage I leaned forward and rubbed her neck. I felt myself press into her just a little bit.

"Oh my god Shane quit teasing me. Just do it already," she sounded a little flustered. I smiled at her command.

"With pleasure," I said, and leaned into her. My cock was still big for her so it went in a bit slowly, allowing me to feel every bit of her.

"Fuck m-hmmm," she whimpered as I kept on entering her. I felt the end of her tunnel as I lightly touched her cervix. I could feel that my balls were slightly grazing her pussy lips, and would slap into her if I pressed in harder.

"Ready Lexi," I asked quietly.

"Mhmm," she mumbled cutely while nodding. I pulled out to her pussy lips and waited a second. She gave a little wiggle, not wanting to feel empty after feeling so full. I granted her wish and pressed all the way back into her as deep as I could, slapping into her ass with my pelvis and her clit with my balls. I felt her cervix give way a tad bit as I hit her deepest parts.

"Ahhhh yessssss," she hissed. Clearly she liked that. So I did it a few more times until I couldn't handle that slow pace anymore. I only pulled halfway out before slamming back into her, picking up pace as I went.

"Ahh fuck Shane I'm gunna commmmme," she grunted out the last word as I pounded into her. I wasn't actually close yet but I kept giving it to her all the same. She started to thrash a bit under me, making unexpected jerking motions on my cock.

"Fuck yesss I'm coming!" she moaned loudly. Indeed she was. She pressed into me so hard I was in awe that it didn't hurt her. After a moment she relaxed back down into the chair with a couple aftershocks.

"Oh that was so good..." she said dreamily.

"Well, now it's time to put sunblock on your front," I said. I gave her ass a smack and she gave a little groan. I pulled out of her and she turned over. She looked at me with half closed eyes and chewed her lip a bit.

I picked up the bottle, uncapped it, and squirted the lotion all over her. I put the bottle down and wasted no time spreading the lotion over her legs, slowing down and rubbing sensually around her pussy but not touching it. Then I rubbed her tummy and up to the start of her tits.

I made wide circles around her tits and slowly worked into those firm mounds until I was giving them a good groping.

"Mmm," she groaned a bit from my touch. Then I grabbed her tits and gave them squeezes as I leaned in and flicked my tongue over her right nipple. She gasped deeply, and I grabbed her hard pink nipple with my teeth.

"Ahhhh!" she moaned and arched her back, pressing her tits toward me. I stopped and went to her left nipple, doing the same to it. She was starting to move her hips around, so I knew she was ready for another round. I leaned down and gave her a light kiss, and she responded hungrily. She opened her mouth and shoved her tongue into mine, and we had ourselves a tongue war for a few moments.

I stopped kissing her so I could focus on lining up with her. Once I was at her entrance and pressed into it a bit to ensure a proper entry, I kissed her again. She pressed her hips into me a bit, impaling herself on about an inch of my cock. She stopped kissing and just moaned into my mouth. I removed my mouth from her and gave her a thrust, going all the way into her.

"FUCK!" she exclaimed in surprised pleasure.

"You have a dirty mouth little girl," I said throatily. She moaned as I started to grind in and out of her.

"Mm are you going to punish me for being a dirty girl," she asked playfully, while groaning a bit. I rewarded her sexy talk with a deep hard thrust.

"AHH! YES punish my pussy with your big cock Shane!" she yelled at me. Her dirty talk was getting me really excited and I sped up. I fucked her like she was being punished, just as she asked.

"Oh fuck ya you're doing it," she said and undulated her hips to get a harder impact. I felt my balls start to tighten and knew we didn't have much longer.

"Uhn gunna come," I managed to say.

"Yes baby give me that hot cum. Fuck your naughty girl," she said hotly.

She started to convulse around my cock and the feeling of it send me over the edge. I rammed into her and froze, sending stream after stream of cum deep inside her.

"YESSSS!" she screamed as she felt the hot cum. Her orgasm seemed to start over as she shook on my cock, helping to drain me completely. She calmed down and grabbed my neck with her hands, pulling me into a deep kiss. We parted and I rolled off her, slumping down into the lounge chair next to her.

"That was fun," she said happily.

"Ya. I think I need a nap now though," I said, closing my eyes. She giggled.

"You and me both," and she went quiet. I lost track of time as we drifted off to sleep...

"Elizabeth!" I called, catching her attention as I walked up to her house. The farm she lived on was a little ways out from town and I had walked to get there.

She was sitting in a chair on the front porch, wearing a white dress. She looked up at me and gave a smile. She got up and came to the steps attached to the porch as I walked up. She walked down the stairs and met me there, giving me a curious look as she noticed the smile I could barely contain. I couldn't help it, my pocket was burning a hole just thinking about it.

"Elizabeth, I love you more than anything," I started. She just looked at me with a slightly concerned face. I decided it was now or never, and dropped to one knee.

"Oh Eric," she started. I pulled out the ring I had bought with my savings I had worked years to get.

"Elizabeth, would you do me the honor of being my wife," I said with as little quiver in my voice as I could manage. She wasn't smiling or crying like I had thought she would be at this moment.

"Eric... I can't," she said quietly. My heart stopped in my chest. She what?

"I've been promised to James and our families have already made the arrangements. Besides, you couldn't take care of a family with as little you make..." she said with an apologetic look. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"But... I thought we loved each other..." I said a little pathetically. I just couldn't understand how she could throw what we had away.

"I know we did," she said. Did? "But we can't be together. Please just go before my Daddy finds out you're here..."

She went inside and closed the door. I was stunned. After what I think was a moment I turned and started walking back towards town, not able to process what just happened.

Just when I was about to start breaking down, the sun seemed to take interest in me. Or at least that's all I could fathom as the bright day started becoming brighter. I looked up and all I could see was a gold bright light, which quickly enveloped all of my sense.

"We can try again...," I thought I heard, as everything faded.

I woke up confused. Then I heard a splash and sat up, looking over toward the pool. I saw Lexi's head pop up out of the water.

"Hey sleepy head!" she said. "Did you have another nightmare?"

I sat there for a moment and she got out of the pool. I watched her tits bounce as she rose to her feet.

"You ok?" she asked, looking a bit concerned. I nodded.

"Well... I did have another dream. This one wasn't like the others though..." I said slowly.

"Ok... What was it?" she asked, clearly confused about what I meant.

"Uhm. Well... it wasn't violent at all like before..." I said, not really wanting to tell her what it was about. For some reason it made me uncomfortable to tell her I was dreaming about another woman.

"Spit it out Shane," she said a little sternly. Jeez Momma 2.0...

"Ok. Well, I dreamed I was proposing to my lover," she smiled thinking it was her, "...named Elizabeth." I looked at her closely as her smile disappeared. She raised her right eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" she asked, with a bit of womanly wrath seeping in. I quickly clarified.

"I don't know any Elizabeth's, Lex. It was like the other dreams, where it felt real but unlike anything I've experienced..." I said quickly, trying to derail her anger. She seemed to think about it for a moment, and changed her posture to be less stiff.

"Ok... So what happened?" she asked.

"Well, she refused, and I felt like my heart was shattered. I walked away from her place and..." I trailed off.

"And? Is that it?" she asked.

"Well. Some strange bright light just showed up and seemed to overwhelm me. And I think it spoke to me..." I said, trying to wrap my own head around it. She had her curious face on now.

"A light spoke to you huh? What did it say?" she asked, genuinely interested in this twist.

"It said 'we can try again'. And then I woke up. That's it," I finished. She gave me a perplexed look.

"Try what again?" she asked.

"Hell if I know. That's all there was," I said. She sat next to me as we both pondered it for a bit.

"Maybe you were thinking about trying to get her back or something?" she asked, taking a stab in the dark. I shrugged.

"I don't know. It didn't make much sense to me," I said.

"Hmm. Well anyway we should go eat and find clothes if we're going to see a movie today," she said, standing up.

"Ya... the only down side to going out," I grumbled. She giggled.

"Clothes aren't all bad. I think wrapping the present makes it all the more appreciated," she said and gave me a wink.

"I suppose. At least it'll keep me from wanting to jump you all the time," I said, standing up as well.

"Oh we can't have that. I'm pretty sure I can find outfits that will make you want me just as much, if not more," she said with a grin.

"How can I want you more than always wanting you?" I asked, genuinely not seeing that as possible. She just shook her head.

"Let's go eat something," she said. We turned and went back to the house. I opened the door and let her go through.

"What a gentlemen," she said jokingly.

"I aim to please," I replied, giving her a smile.

"Oh, you already do that," she said with a smile. She walked passed me and I gave her bum a smack. She yelped and covered her ass with her hands, scampering into the house quickly.

"Sandwiches sound good?" she asked as we came into the dining room.