The Cycle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Quick and easy," I answered. We collected all the foods we would need for sandwich making and got to work. There were three sandwiches each when we were done with our creations. We took them to the dining table and sat in our usual spots.

"Wonder if we should've made some for our moms," I said as we started digging in.

"Nah. They're busy with their editing today. They'll eat whenever they remember to," Lexi said.

True enough. Our moms really got into their editing, whether it was photos or videos or their websites they managed. They had a wide variety of content, from artistic pictures of common items to the wildlife they saw when they went out on trips. I also have a sneaking suspicion they get a little nudity in there as well but have not yet confirmed this.

We finished our sandwiches pretty quickly, having been really hungry from the workout this morning. Lexi grabbed my plate and took the dishes to the sink. I think she liked taking the caretaker role that Mommy Malinda usually did. I thought it was rather cute.

"So what movie do you want to see," I asked as I watched her ass wiggle while she washed the plates. She looked over her shoulder and didn't say anything, so I looked up. She was smiling, having caught me staring. She winked before finishing with the sink and walking over to me.

"Well there is a movie that I thought looked interesting, but you might not like it," she said. Her smile made it seem like I would actually like it, but I played along.

"Try me," I said. I didn't care whether I did like it or not. I really just wanted to go out with her as a lover.

"Well, it's about Earth being attacked by aliens, and this guy gets forced to join the fight. But the main theme is that he gets stuck in a loop where the same day repeats itself. It sounds interesting," she said, giving me a look I didn't recognize. Is she trying to hint at something?

"Well color me interested. I guess we should put on something and get ready," I grumbled. The idea of covering her sexy body wasn't exactly on my top list of favorites. She laughed.

"Oh come on grumpy. You'll still find me attractive with a bit of cloth on. Let's go," she said and went upstairs ahead of me. I followed after her and saw her at her bedroom door as I got to my own. She turned around and gave me a smile. Then she shook her tits at me and laughed before going into her room.

"Tease!" I shouted after her, hearing her give a cackle at that. I went into my room and started looking for something to wear. It was rather warm today so I figured some tan cargo shorts and a comfortable white T shirt would work. Knowing I found and outfit and dressed way faster than any woman in this house could have done if their life depended on it, I decided to kill some time on the computer.

About 20 minutes later my door opened. I turned around to see Lexi standing in my room. She was wearing a skin tight light pink string top that came down to just above her belly button and the same color pink loose skirt made of layers that flowed down to her mid-thigh. Her black hair was in its usual straight silky smooth form with a bit of it coming down her torso while most of it was behind her. I noticed she had no bra on and that she was a little excited as her nipples were pointing at me through her top.

"What do you think?" she asked, and did a twirl. Her skirt flowed up and outward as she twirled, giving me the slightest flash of white between her cheeks before falling back down as she completed her twirl. She giggled and said "You can pick your mouth up now."

I didn't realize my mouth was hanging open as I sat there stunned by her beauty. I closed it and looked into her light blue eyes.

"Uhm. I suppose clothes can be sexy too," I said, trying to not sound as excited as I was. She smiled and brushed a strand of her black silky hair behind her ear. The light pink color she chose really complimented her fair skin.

"Thanks. You look nice too," she said, giving me a once over. I scoffed at her.

"I don't hold a candle to you Lex. Trust me, no one will be looking at me today while standing next to you," I said, meaning every word as I looked her up and down again.

"Maybe, but don't sell yourself short. You're a good looking guy Shane," she said. She sounded sincere so I decided to let her have this one.

"Well, we'd better get going before I throw you on the bed and make a mess out of your outfit," I said as I stood up. She bit her lip and smiled.

"That sounds fun too. But come on, we can do that any time. I want to go see a movie with my man," she said, grabbing my hand and walking out of my room. I closed the door behind me and looked down, noticing her feet were still bare.

"You gunna get some shoes Lex?" I asked her. She looked down and laughed.

"Oops. I forgot those were needed. Give me a minute," she said and went into her room. I went downstairs and put on my sneakers. She came down no less than five minutes later. She had on some white open toe sandals with 3 inch heels. I noticed the heels gave her a bit of height, but also made her hips swing a bit more.

"Doesn't the white clash with the pink theme?" I asked, not actually knowing anything about it. She smiled at me like she knew something.

"Oh, they match something else lover," she said and gave me a wink. Ah.

"Now I'm going to be thinking about that every time I look at your shoes," I said.

"Good. That was the idea, tease you from head to toe," she said with a smile.

"Well you succeeded. Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and walked to the door. We left the house and went to my car, which is a black Mercedes Benz. I'm not a car guy so I wasn't sure about anything else other than the name of it, but I knew it was a good looking car and not really cheap. Our moms got it for me last year as a birthday present but made me promise to drive Lexi around whenever she needed. A good deal if ever there was one, considering I had been in love with her for half my life and would have driven her anywhere she asked me to anyway.

Once in the car she cycled through her mp3 player that was hooked up to the radio. I say radio because that's what everyone says, but in reality the thing was rather high tech looking with lots of touch screen options. I really didn't bother with it, but Lexi was always doing something with it whenever she was with me. She put on some song I didn't recognize which I assumed was country but really wasn't sure. If it isn't something I had identified previously I was somewhat at a loss for what it was. We drove without talking much as we left our house and made our way to town.

Our house was a pretty nice looking one but it didn't scream wealth. It was big enough to be called a family home with a bit of luxury in the back with the pool and the general land around it. About a quarter of a mile from our house in all directions was a mini forest that kept us secluded from any prying eyes. As we neared the edge of our property we stopped for a moment, due to the gate that kept unwanted cars from coming our way on accident, or on purpose for that matter. I hit the button on my dash and the gate slid horizontally until the way was clear. We left our property, turning off our concrete drive onto the asphalt the local town favored for economic reasons. Or maybe it was the state. I really didn't know or care.

About 5 miles down the road we were able to see the start of the town we lived by. It wasn't a huge town by any means but it wasn't a collection of shacks either. I haven't bothered to check but I would guess we had about 30 to 40 thousand people that lived here, and a decent amount of passing travelers on a day to day basis. The movie theater we were going to was attached to our mall, which was rather convenient for most people.

We drove through town and found our way to the packed parking lot of the mall. The weekend always had a large number of people at the mall due to the best shopping locations as well as there being a variety of hang outs for the younger crowd. We managed to get a parking spot on the side where the theater was which we both could agree was a good thing. Neither of us wanted to cross the entire mall.

Once parked, I turned off the car and got out as fast as I could. I ran over to the passenger side and opened it before Lexi had a chance to do it herself.

"Oh, a lady could get used to this," she said smiling as I took her hand and helped her out.

"Anything to see that beautiful smile of yours," I replied in what I thought was a rather smooth way. This time she blushed a little.

"You really think I'm that pretty?" She asked bashfully.

"Nope. I know it," I said with a grin. She giggled a little as I closed the car door. I held out my right hand for her and smiled.

"Shall we?" I asked. I think I was getting a bit corny, but corny seemed to butter her up nicely. She smiled happily and took my hand with her left hand.

"We shall," she said and put her right hand on my arm as we walked toward the entrance. She was really bubbly today.

"Having fun already eh?" I asked, noticing how much she was smiling. She rubbed against me a bit before answering.

"I can't get over how we're walking around as lovers in public. It's making me feel all giddy!" she said and sure enough she giggled a bit after that.

"I think I know what you mean. It feels pretty good having such a wonderful woman by my side," I said, laying on more cheese. She giggled again and smiled at me.

We entered the automatic sliding doors and turned to the right, where the movie theater began. We walked down the empty line and bought our tickets. I think it may have been too early in the afternoon for most movie goers. That was fine with us. We went into the appropriate room at the very end of the theater. I think it was that far back due to it being an older release that wasn't going to be there much longer.

We walked in the half lit room and saw that there was no one else there, even though the movie would start in about 5 minutes.

"Well, I guess we get our own private show huh?" I said looking at Lexi. She looked around before replying.

"Guess so. I think we should sit in the back so we can see if anyone walks in," she said with a grin. The back was raised and behind the entrance to the room, so we would see anyone that came in before they could see us.

"Oh? Why would we need to know that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Of course I had an idea why she would want to know if someone came in, but I wanted to make sure. And hear her say it, of course.

"Well, you never know what two young lovers might be doing in a dark room all alone. Or would you rather sit up front?" she teased.

"No no, the back works," I quickly said and started walking to the back. She giggled at my eagerness. We sat in the very last row, directly in the middle. It not only gave us the best vantage point over the entrance, but also the best view of the big screen. It wouldn't be the best for the surround sound, but that was a tradeoff we were willing to make.

The seats we were in weren't quite as customizable as ours back home, but they did allow the arms to go up so we could sit together. So we did just that, and pressed our thighs together. She took my right hand in her left and pressed her shoulder up to mine. We got quite cozy just as the lights started to dim.

Even though we had been teasing each other about possibly being sexual in public, neither of us actually tried anything. It's not like we were repressed youths trying to hide our actions from our parents after all. We could do it any time we wanted and already had today anyway. Plus the movie was actually interesting.

After a while we got to see what the movie was really about, which was a guy stuck in a loop where he repeats the war day over and over, resetting every time he died. For some reason this kind of bugged me even though I was enjoying it. I had a nagging feeling every time the day was reset on him that I couldn't put my finger on. It was really starting to annoy me up until Lexi moved her hand to my thigh, distracting me enough to pay attention to the movie while the rest of my attention was on her presence. I don't think she was even trying to do anything, but it was enough to cause me to think about being naughty, which inevitable gave me a hard on.

We did nothing sexual though and watched the rest of the movie. It turned out the guy was resetting time via the alien invader's power every time he died. He figured out how to beat the aliens with this power and won the war. It was a really cool idea and I was glad we chose this movie.

The end credits rolled across the screen and the lights came back on. I looked over at Lexi and she looked at me and smiled.

"Well that was an interesting movie. I like how it had romance in it too," she said. She was referring to the main guy constantly trying to woe his partner every day until he finally wins the day and goes back to woe her, knowing exactly how to do it.

"I don't know, I kind of feel like he cheated to get her to like him with knowing everything about her," I said.

"Maybe a little. But it isn't like he was being a stalker or anything. He got to know her to right way even though she didn't remember it," she argued.

"I suppose that's true. Well, as long as it's a mutual thing I guess it doesn't matter huh?" I asked.

"Happiness is definitely the important thing," she said, smiling at me and looking at me with purpose.

"Definitely the important bit, I would say," I replied with a smile. I gave her a kiss that she gave back right away.

"Well, we should probably leave before the cleaning crew throws dust bunnies our way," I joked.

"Ya. Want to eat in the food court?" she asked as we stood up.

"Sure. Pizza sounds pretty good right now," I said. Pizza always sounded good after all.

"I could go for some pizza myself," she said. We walked out of the movies a few moments later and headed over to The Pizza Place. It was a simple name, but I liked it. We got ourselves a couple slices and drinks to wash it down.

"We should sit in the middle," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Why's that? Feel like being the center of attention on our first outing together?" I asked, pretty sure I was right. She giggled.

"Yep. I really want to show you off and make everyone jealous," she said with a smile.

"Oh you're evil. Although I'm pretty sure I'm the one showing you off, and that I'll be the one everyone hates," I said. She rolled her eyes at me as we walked to the middle of the food court.

I did catch a few guys checking her out as her hips swayed passed their table. Some had girlfriends with them that noticed too, and gave us a dirty look. I smiled at the attention my woman was getting. They could look all they wanted, because I was the one that look her to bed.

We sat down and ate our pizza, chatting a bit more about the movie we had just seen. Out of courtesy we tried to keep it down in case someone hadn't seen it and would get mad over spoilers. We were nice like that. She gave me a grin that stopped me in the middle of a sentence as it really didn't seem to be from our discussion.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just noticing a few girls checking you out. I think they're interested," she said, looking a bit to my right, which was her left.

"They're probably looking at you and wondering how they could be as good looking in this life time," I replied. Which I really did think was more likely.

"No bozo, they're doing the girl thing where they look at a guy and start giggling like idiots. Girls look at other girls and either look sad or envious or even mad. They don't giggle," she said a little sternly.

"Ok, are they on my right then?" I asked as I was planning on checking for myself.

"Don't look at them you'll just embarrass them!" she said, but she was giggling a bit herself and obvious didn't really care.

"It's cool, I've got this," I replied. I placed my fork on the edge of my plate and moved my elbow in a somewhat natural looking way, straight down on the end of the fork. It flipped into the air a little and fell to the floor in the direction the girls were.

"Oops," I said, playing it up. I bent down and picked up the fork, looking for the girls as I sat back up. Yep, I saw them. Three girls that were somewhere around our age, one of them dressed almost as hotly as Lexi, the other two a bit more conservative but still attractive. They happened to be watching me pick up the fork and noticed me look their way. They quickly looked away and started giggling at being caught.

"Well I'll be damned. I guess they were checking me out huh?" I said to Lexi as I turned back to her.

"Told you. You're a hottie ya know," she said, smiling at me. "But you're MY hottie," she said with a playful stern voice.

"Definitely. Did you notice all the guys around us have checked you out at least once too?" I asked, not wanting her to think she had won this little... whatever it was.

"I noticed one or two gawking like idiots," she consented.

"Try 6 or 7, Lex," I said with a grin. She gave me a look of disbelief.

"Whatever. Even if they were, only you get to see all the goods," she said, going back to her playful banter.

"Speaking of which, think it's time we head back," I said, noticing the light outside starting to wane.

"Ok. It is getting pretty late," she replied. We got up and threw our garbage away. She grabbed my right hand again and practically draped herself over me as we walked. This got us stares from everyone as we walked by. I noticed a few sour looks of disapproval, but a lot of them looked envious or pleased to see our love on display. Not that they mattered to us any, we were just enjoying being lovey dovey in the open for once.

We got to the car and I opened her door for her again. She giggled but didn't say anything as she got in. I closed her door and got in, starting the car up before turning to her.

"Well I had fun. We should definitely have more date nights," I said, and leaned over to give her a kiss. She leaned half way to accept the kiss.

"Same," she replied with a smile and a wink.

"Wow, way to express your feelings there Lex," I said jokingly.

"Thanks, I thought so too," she said and flashed her smile at me again. I shook my head and chuckled as I pulled out of the parking space. The drive home was a little duller than the drive to town, with our excitement for going out together quenched.

We got to the gate of our property and I hit the button, opening the gate. In a few moments we were parked in our driveway. Before I had the seatbelt off she leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back and went in for a tongue match. I did my best to win but it was pretty difficult to concentrate as she sucked my tongue. I felt blood rush to my crotch and stopped kissing her. She had her eyes closed and bit her lip.

"Mmmm. There's the kiss I wanted," she said. Then her eyes widened. "Oh crap, we forgot we promised to have dinner with our moms tonight!" She had a bit of a sad look on her face.

"I'm sure they'll be ok without us. We're probably about to run into them anyway," I said, trying to alleviate her guilt.

We got out of the car and went into the house. We found our moms doing the dishes as they had evidently already eaten dinner.

"Oh Mommy, Momma, I'm sorry we totally forgot about our dinner plans," Lexi said right away.

Momma turned and laughed at Lexi's pained expression.

"Oh it's alright sweet cheeks. We figured you two would get lost in each other's puppy dog faces and do something on your own," she said. Mommy came up next to her and nodded her agreement.

"Heh. That we did," I said, standing behind Lexi. I moved in and kissed her neck. She actually gave a sexual moan right there in front of our moms at the unexpected touch. She quickly realized this and stepped away from me, turning scarlet in seconds. Momma and Mommy both laughed.