The Cycle Ride Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a last look round. I went and thanked Big Rab for his protection. He smiled and bumped my fist, wishing me luck.

At the reception, they gave us our lycra cycle clothes back. I had forgotten that was all we had. We're going to court in coloured lycra again. Our belongings were put in a clear plastic bag. Soon, we were handcuffed and taken to the prison van for the journey to Linlithgow court. At the court, we were put in the cells in the basement. I looked at Graham, remembering the blow job he gave me in here last week. We were so worried, absolutely dreading getting sent down. Jail seems a bit drastic when you consider what we had done. Other than the two women getting a shock, nobody was actually hurt. They're just making an example of us because they think we're two dirty old men.

We heard the heavy shoes on the stone corridor. This was it. We were led up to the dock and stood there while the charges were read out. I looked around, horrified to see my wife in the public benches. I almost collapsed with the shock. My God, she's here listening to all the sordid details.

The sheriff added the sound effects as he growled at each of the charges being read out. Reports and statements were read out, again with the added theatrics of the sheriff as he displayed his shock and disgust. This wasn't looking good.

We got a final lecture about our disgusting behavior and how he was determined to stamp down on it. I was preparing for the worst. I saw my wife crying into her handkerchief. We're going down,' I whispered to Graham. This is it.

After thoroughly berating us, he came to the point. Fourteen days custody and we were ordered to sign the sex offenders register for five years. In addition, we would have to attend a sex offenders programme for six months.

My jaw dropped. Fourteen days, we're going back to prison. I stood there, reeling at the shock of it. The sheriff continued. He went on, the court was silent as he spoke. Under the early release scheme and the time already spent in custody, we were free to go. With a dire warning of what would happen if we were ever in front of him again. I couldn't believe it. They're letting us go.

I hugged Graham. It was over. I looked at my wife who was hurrying out of the door. She didn't want to talk to me. We were free. It was over.

We walked up to the police station to see where our bikes were. The police still had them, which really surprised me. Slowly, we walked up the hill to the canal basin, ready for the cycle back to Edinburgh.

It was a long quiet cycle. Neither of us had much to say, we were just coming to terms with it all and were deep in thought. We didn't stop at the place where all this misery happened. No, we just kept cycling past it. I was looking forward to a long hot bath and then bed. I could sleep for a week. Eventually, we approached Edinburgh and we stopped. I asked what Graham was going to do. He said he was just going home and get on with it. He had nobody to shock or disappoint, he was lucky. I wondered if my wife would be at home.

We got to my house and my wife's car wasn't in the driveway. I wondered where she would be, possibly at her mother's house. Graham wanted to go before any arguments started. I had no idea if my wife would be back at all. I opened the front door, there was a pile of mail on the mat. She's not been here for a while. I sat Graham down and made him a coffee.

I called her mother but she said she wasn't there and hung up on me. I sat down beside Graham. My head in my hands. She's left me and I don't blame her. What a disappointment and humiliation I've caused her. God, I miss her. I've lost her, for good. She'll never forgive this. I'm on the sex offender's register for five years. That makes me a nonce and all I did was suck Graham's cock in the outdoors. What damn bad luck.

Graham put his arm around me, trying to comfort me. He stroked my back. What would I do if I didn't have Graham? I kissed him, all blame for our predicament forgotten about. He responded and we started to get carried away with each other. I soon had him standing in front of me as I sucked his cock. God, I just fall to pieces when I see a hard cock.

I took his hand and led him upstairs. We have a big bath with water therapy jets. I turned the taps on, Graham got down on his knees and teased me with his tongue. The bath filled quickly and we got in, at either end of the bath. God, this felt nice. What a relief after what we've been through. I held his legs, on either side of me. He had a lot of stubble, he's going to need to shave again. We laughed as we relived the horror of the past week. We were in once piece and lying in a beautiful bath together. What can go wrong now? There's nothing left to go wrong, it can only get better from here.

Graham was enjoying the gentle strokes I was making on his cock. He was rock hard. I wanted that cock. Badly. I got out of the bath and took my wife's face lotion out of the bathroom cupboard. That would do for lube. Graham got out and stood there with his cock being attended to by my mouth. 'Take me, Graham, take me...please...I begged him.' He knelt down behind me, pouring the lotion over his cock. God, I can't wait. I felt his fingers enter me and relaxed. I was ready for him. In one long slow push, I had all of his cock in me. His balls were hitting off my ass as he rode me. I was moaning, God, this was exciting. I knelt there, enjoying all the sensations of being fucked hard.

And then the bathroom door opened and my wife looked in. Fuck. We didn't hear her coming in for the sound of the fan and the water jets. Caught red handed. She saw me, kneeling on our bathroom floor, being fucked by another guy. She went mental, kicking out at us and screaming. Fucking hell, we're in the shit again. I must have been mad. Why the fuck is Graham fucking me in our bathroom, in front of my wife? Did I learn nothing from the past week?

Graham pulled out of me and stood up, apologizing. She slapped him as he stood there naked. Then she turned her venom on me. Graham darted out and quickly got his kit on. I heard the door close as he left. I lay in a ball, covering my head as she kicked and slapped me. I deserved it. I deserved everything I got. Stupid, stupid man that I was.

I lay there as she threw things about in the bedroom, smashing ornaments. She's angry all right. She came back into the bathroom, trying to kick me in the balls. I still lay in a ball, covering my head with my arms as best I could. She went downstairs and I heard more smashing glass. Five minutes later and she started on me again. Kicking and slapping. She spat on me and then left, cursing and swearing, telling me she was going to take me to the cleaners.

I lay there crying, my life is ruined now. All because of my stupidity. In a week, I had lost everything. I heard her car as she drove off. I prepared myself to look at the damage she caused. I wondered if Graham was still parked outside. I went to the window to look but he was gone.

My God, what a mess.

********************

Not sure where else I can go with this story. If you liked it, let me know and I'll try and write a part four.

12