The Cyclists Ch. 02

Story Info
Our couple gets married and gets a roommate.
12.1k words
4.7
17.1k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

Kate and I had returned from our trip to Italy the day before. We had had a wonderful vacation watching a professional bike race, getting brand new top of the line bicycles and, best of all, becoming engaged to be married. When we walked into our home, we were greeted by our house sitter, Julie, crying in misery because she had broken up with her boyfriend. Since Julie had no place to go, I told her she was welcome in our house for as long as she needed to stay. She was a very nice, cute girl whom Kate had developed an attachment to.

Since, I had slept 9 ½ hours on our flight home I wasn't tired, so I decided to reassemble our new bikes that had just arrived from Italy, while Kate comforted and helped Julie. My friend, Daniele, who had given us the new bikes, had added some other goodies to our boxes. He had included a set of clincher wheels to go along with the tubular wheels that came with the bike. He also included a bunch of riding clothes for me and, best of all, a poster of Kate winning the state championship. Additionally, he had had our names painted on the top tubes; Kate's said 'Oregon Road Race Champion.' When I had finished with the bikes, I popped my head inside and asked if the 2 of them would like to see them.

As Julie saw the bikes, she said, "Oh my god! They're fantastic! Will you be my fiancé, too?"

We all laughed and I replied, "I'm sorry, that job has been filled, but you can be first alternate."

Julie laughed and said, "Sold! If I can get a bike half as good as that one, the job would be worth it!"

I hugged Julie and said, "If it puts a smile on your face again I'll see what I can do."

Kate was beaming at us and then said, "So Jules, where's your bike? We should go for a ride tomorrow. I'm itching to get on my new bike." Kate then noticed her name and stuff on her top tube! "That is so cool!"

"It's at my old place," Julie replied. "Will you guys come with me to get it and some other stuff? Dick Head should be at work right now."

The three of us piled into my car and drove to where Julie used to live. She unlocked the door and found all of her stuff already boxed up with her bike leaning against the boxes. While Kate and I loaded her stuff into my SUV and put her bike on the roof, Julie checked to make sure that nothing was missed. She came away with some kitchen items and a block of knives and said, "I think this is it." She took the house key off of her ring and dropped it on the floor.

We put the boxes of stuff and the bike in the garage and then I decided to give Julie's bike a once over to make sure it would be ridable tomorrow. When I was satisfied, I went into the house and the three of us sat and talked for a while as Kate and I got to know Julie a little better. After a while we all began yawning, so we decided it was bed time. Just before I was going to turn out the light, there was a knock on the door and Julie poked her head in the door and said, "This is going to sound childish, but I hate sleeping alone. Would you mind if I shared your bed tonight?"

Kate and I looked at each other. Kate had a pleading look in her eyes, so I shrugged as in 'it's fine with me.' Kate smiled and said, "Sure. Come sleep next to me. I have to warn you that we sleep naked. Leave the door cracked for Checco."

Julie came in and left the door cracked. As she walked in the room she pulled her nightgown over her head and was as naked as we were. Kate gasped and said, "Jules, you are very beautiful! Your ex must be a fucking idiot!"

As Julie climbed into bed next to Kate, I turned off the light. Julie then whispered, "Thank you for helping me. You both are so kind."

When we awoke in the morning, Julie walked around naked without a concern in the world. I had to admit she had a lovely body. Lithe and slim with nicely sized breasts that jiggled a bit as she walked. Her ass was perfect from her riding and she had well-muscled legs as well as a cyclist tan (arms from the biceps down and legs from mid-thigh to where the socks start). I began trying to think of things to distract my penis from getting hard, but I was fighting a losing battle. I made a dash for the bathroom before I embarrassed myself and pissed Kate off. Shortly after I entered there was a knock on the door.

"It's me," said Kate, "May I come in?"

"Yes," I replied. When she entered, I had a full-blown erection, so I said, "Please don't be mad at me! I couldn't help it. She's so lovely and, well, it just happened."

Kate walked up to me with a smile, kissed me, took my hand and then ran it through the slit of her pussy. My hand came out soaking wet as Kate stood and stared into my eyes. "My love, you aren't the only one! She spooned up against my back last night, with those lovely breasts and her hard nipples pressed up against me all night. I dreamed all night that I was eating her pussy and then Giulia's pussy. This is, kind of, freaking me out. You're the one I love, Reg!"

I pulled Kate into a hug and kissed her and said, "I don't know what to say. I'm pretty open minded, so, you know, if you and she, well, uh, decide to sample each other, then, well, I guess that would be okay. Most men find that sort of thing, well, pretty erotic. I'm not really feeling threatened or anything. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you think you may be bi-sexual then I'm okay if you want to explore that side of yourself."

Kate stared at me with mouth agape. I was afraid I totally blew it and said the wrong thing. After a few moments, she smiled and said "I so fucking love you, right now! I am really curious about Julie and Giulia. I've never had these feeling for any other women, just those two and the feelings have just popped up out of the blue. What I do know is that I love you and I think we need to take care of our 'conditions'! Kate kneeled down on the toilet lid and said, "Fuck me hard, Reg!"

I walked up behind Kate, bent my knees a bit and then shoved my erection deep into her vagina! It felt so good and I was so aroused that I was pretty sure I wouldn't last long. I pummeled Kate's pussy and felt my climax quickly welling up in my loins. I cried out that I was going to cum and Kate said that she was too. Within minutes I exploded in Kate while she soaked my leg with her girl cum. Once we had calmed down, I pulled my flagging cock from Kate's pussy and then turned on the shower. As we waited for the water to warm up, I hugged Kate tightly and whispered, "Thanks! I really needed that!"

Kate laughed and said, "So did I!"

After breakfast, Kate, Julie and I went out for our ride. Kate wanted to ride out past Multnomah Falls in order to climb some hills on her new bike. While we were riding, Julie asked Kate, "So, have you thought about racing for that guy's team?" Kate told Julie that she really didn't want to race anymore and that we were going to ride centuries, STP (Seattle to Portland) and Cycle Oregon (a week-long circuit ride within the state of Oregon), things like that. Julie said, "Oh, I was hoping we could race on the same team. I thought we would kick ass! But, I only wanted to do it if you did, so, if you guys don't mind, maybe I can train and ride centuries with you. I really get tired of training by myself."

Kate laughed and said, "I know the feeling. No, we would be happy to train and ride with you. What's your job situation?"

Julie laughed and said, "Unemployed. My dick head ex was my boss. I really need to find a job so that I can get out of your hair!"

Kate looked at me and then turned back to Julie and said, "Look, don't worry about us. Like Reg said last night, you can stay with us as long as you like. Don't worry about it okay!"

Julie nodded and said, "Thanks, you guys are the best friends I have ever had. Oh, I'm a pretty good cook, I can make your dinners if you'd like?"

Kate laughed and said, "Hell yeah! I hate cooking!" This caused Julie to smile brightly.

We had hit the village of Troutdale where the Scenic Highway begins to cut through the Columbia River gorge and the road begins to go up. Kate cried out, "Okay, let's see what these bikes can do!" Kate picked up the pace with Julie and then myself sitting on her wheel. My bike felt great and very responsive. When we hit some of the steeper sections I felt like I hardly had to work at all as I just floated upwards. We began a paceline, where each rider takes a turn in the wind while the other two benefit from the draft of the lead rider. Julie impressed me as we charged along, she, also, turned out to be a good descender as we hit the steep curvy downhill past Vista House.

We rode out to the interstate and then turned around and headed back. We stopped at Multnomah Falls to fill our water bottles and grab a bite to eat. As we sat on a rock wall, Julie asked Kate, "So, the new bike, how is it?"

Kate laughed and said, "The most incredible ride I have ever had. The chip seal roads that used to buzz my hands to death feel smoother, I feel like I'm floating up hill, it handles great on the descents. Julie, I think I'm in love with my bike!"

Julie and I cracked up and then Julie asked me my impressions. My response was, "Ditto!"

Kate and I had decided to take Julie to Las Vegas with us for the Inter Bike show where we would meet up with Daniele and Giulia. We opted to drive since there were 3 of us, for the most part we were on 2 lane highways in very sparsely inhabited areas so I tended to drive very fast in an effort to cut our travelling time down.

After 2 long days of driving, we, finally, arrived in Vegas. It was so much warmer there than in Portland that we were all loving it. I checked us into our room which turned out to be very nice and was on the 23 floor with a view of the strip. There was a king-sized bed, which was what we were used to at home and a nice large shower and large tub in the bathroom. We had brought our bikes to the room to safeguard them and the hotel seemed okay with that. I texted Daniele to let him know we had arrived safely and what room we were in.

Ten minutes after I had sent the text there was a knock on the door and was surprised to see Giulia! I gave her a hug and a 2-cheek kiss and invited her into our room. Kate cried out in surprise and went running into Giulia's arms to hug her. Kate then turned and introduced Giulia to our roommate, Julie. Julie stuck her hand out, but Giulia pulled Julie in a hug and a 2-cheek kiss as well. Julie stood with eyes wide and said, "My god, you are beautiful! It's nice to meet you." Julie then blushed bright red.

Giulia laughed and said, "You are too kind. Daniele is tied up with setting up their booth, so the four of us are free until dinner time. I thought I would enjoy the warm sunshine and lay out by the pool."

"I didn't think to bring a suit, did you Julie," Kate asked? Julie shook her head no.

"Well, there's a splendid boutique downstairs that has some very sexy swimwear that I think you both would look gorgeous in," Giulia stated. "Will you join us Reg?"

"Sure! I wouldn't mind laying out in the sun. Everyone is going to love our rider's tans!"

Kate's eyes went wide as she cried, "Oh my! I forgot about that! We're going to look silly in bikinis!"

Giulia smiled and said, "Everyone in this hotel is in the bicycle industry. Your tans are badges of honor, don't worry about it. Maybe by the end of the show you will have fixed that."

Kate was convinced as she and Julie followed after Giulia to buy swimwear. I had brought some baggy swim trunks, so I changed while the others were gone. When they returned, Kate and Julie stripped and put on their new swimming attire. I had to admit that they both looked very sexy in their very tiny suits. "Wait until you see what Giulia bought," Kate said, "Nobody is going to notice us!"

I had to laugh because I was getting hard looking at Kate and Julie. "I'm not too sure about that! You two look pretty damn sexy to me."

Julie smiled, blushed and asked, "Do you really think so? Me too?"

I laughed and said, "Yes! Every morning when you get out of bed, I have to hide under the covers or in the bathroom until my erection goes away. You are a very beautiful woman, Julie. Kate said it the first time you slept in our bed."

Julie blushed and uttered a 'thank you'. Kate had fetched a couple of robes and three towels for us. "Giulia told us to meet her in their room and then we would all walk down together," Kate said. "They're next door to us. I wonder if these adjoining doors work?" Kate opened ours and then knocked on the other one.

Giulia opened the door with a smile and said, "This is convenient! Let me get a robe and we'll be off!" Giulia had the smallest bikini I had ever seen! She had a very dark tan on top of her olive complexion and the white suit enhanced her tan. Nobody would know that she had borne 2 children by the looks of her. Kate and Julia were watching her ass as she walked away with mouths wide open.

Kate turned to me and said, "See what I mean?"

We spent several hours at the pool. Kate, Julie and I were in the majority with our cycling tans, which caused Kate and Julie to sigh in relief. We found four chaise lounges together so we dropped our stuff on top of them. I jumped in the water to cool off really quick and then returned to my lounge between Kate and Giulia. I slathered sunscreen on myself and then lay on my back. The sun felt very nice. After an hour or so, Giulia asked Kate, "Would you mind putting some oil on my back?"

I watched Kate as she grabbed the bottle and began to apply the oil to Giulia. There was so much exposed skin that I was thankful that she didn't ask me. Kate was shaking a bit as she began to rub the oil on this woman she was sexually attracted to. When she was finished, Giulia said she would rub sunscreen on Kate and Julie. I asked Kate if she would rub some on my back, which she did and then kissed my ear. I decided I couldn't watch Giulia apply sunscreen to Kate and Julie because I would sprout a hard-on for the ages!

After several hours, we all decided it was time to get ready for dinner, so we wandered upstairs to our rooms to shower and change for dinner. Daniele wasn't back yet but Giulia did get a text from him that he would be available for dinner at 8. Julie got into the shower first and while Kate and I were going through our suitcases for clothes, Giulia called out for Kate to help her. Kate trundled over to Giulia's room and was in there for a while.

When Kate returned, she was walking slowly and had a zoned out look on her face. When I asked her if she was okay, she shook her head, sat down next to me and said, "When I walked in there, she was in just her top and asked me to undo a knot in the string. When I got it untied, she pulled her top off and stood before me naked! She thanked me and then pulled me in for a toe curling kiss! When she broke the kiss, she told me she had been wanting to do that since we met in Milano and then said that she hoped that we would be able to get a little closer during the week! Fuck, Reg! I'm so wet right now! I need you to fuck me before I explode!

At about this time, Julie came out of the bathroom and said it was someone else's turn. Kate pulled off her suit and then pulled mine down. She grabbed me by my erection and pulled me into the bathroom. I looked up and saw that Julie was bent over at her suitcase looking for her clothes, which gave me a great view of her pussy and ass. If at all possible, I may have gotten marginally harder with that sight. Kate hopped up onto the vanity, spread her legs wide and then said, "Fuck me now and fuck me hard!"

I slipped my boner into Kate's wet, hot hole and began fucking her as hard as I could. She pulled me in for a kiss. Kate must have been really on the edge because she groaned and then squirted on my legs within about 30 seconds. A few seconds later, Kate turned her head and her eyes got wide. I turned my head to see what she was looking at and was greeted with the sight of Julie standing in the bathroom fingering herself as she watched us. I stopped mid-stroke and pulled out of Kate, my erection standing hard and proud glistening with Kate's moisture, pointing at Julie.

Kate uttered, "Oh my god!" and then hopped off the vanity, walked up to Julie and kissed her hard as she rubbed one of Julie's breasts and then replaced Julie's hand with her own at Julie's pussy. I stood there enraptured by what I was seeing. Both Julie and Kate were moaning loudly while I stood there stroking myself. After a couple of minutes, Kate led Julie to our bed and beckoned me to follow. Kate told Julie to lie on her back and spread her legs. Julie did as she was told and then Kate dove in head first! What I was watching was incredibly erotic and I moved to the side of the bed to get a better view.

When Kate saw me, she lifted her face from Julie and said, "Fuck me please, Reg!" I shook myself from my paralysis, climbed up behind Kate and began plowing into her pussy once again! I, also, spit on her anus and began pushing my thumb deep into her ass. Kate's moans were very loud and quite soon she had another huge orgasm, squirting my leg with her girl cum. I think Julie was cumming too because she was crying out and pulling Kate's face hard into her pussy. Before long, I felt my orgasm begin to build. I noticed some movement to my right and when I turned to look I saw Giulia standing in our room watching while rubbing her pussy hard. She was incredibly beautiful in her naked glory and with that I discharged my seminal fluids deep into Kate!

I pulled out of Kate and rolled onto my back on the bed, while Kate rolled away from Julie towards me. The three of us were breathing hard when Giulia climbed over me, planted her pussy on Kate's face and then bent over and began eating Kate's pussy! To say my mind was being blown was an understatement. Watching one of my best friends' beautiful wife in a 69 with the woman I was going to marry was incredible! I couldn't believe my eyes and thought I must be having the wet dream of the century. The sight was so erotic that I got hard again from watching.

Julie had crawled over to me on the bed and asked, "Will you fuck me now Reg? I'm so horny and haven't had a penis in weeks!"

I was about to say that I couldn't until I heard Kate cry out, "Fuck her Reg! Make her cum like you make me cum!"

I shrugged as I looked at Julie. She smiled brightly and said, "Can you do me doggy style? I want to watch Kate and this goddess!"

I stood up while I let Julie get on her hands and knees in a place where she could watch the other two and then positioned myself behind Julie and then slowly penetrated her swollen pussy. Julie moaned loudly as I penetrated her. "Oh god Reg! I've wanted this for so long! Fuck me hard!"

I was in a state of disbelief as I fucked our roommate hard while we both watched my fiancé in a 69 with Giulia. Julie felt comparable to Kate as far as their pussies were concerned. Both were wet, hot and pretty tight...the perfect combination! I noticed some movement in my peripheral vision and when I looked I saw a reflection of Julie and myself. I was admiring how her tits were swaying as they hung from her chest. Kate's tits were more solid and didn't move much. I, also, saw that Julie's nipples were now quite large and quite hard, so I reached around Julie as I leaned over and took ahold of her nipples. They were incredible and as I lightly pinched them, Julie cried out, "OH FUCK, REG! PINCH MY NIPPLES HARDER AND FUCK ME HARDER! COME ON HARDER! HARDER!" I was pinching and pulling Julie's nipples as hard as I could. She then screamed, "THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! I'M CUMMING REG! I'M CUMMING!"

Julie's orgasms were unlike Kate's in that she didn't squirt, but were similar in that she shook like she was having a seizure. Her orgasm started driving me closer to the edge and after a few more minutes, I unloaded my second consignment of sperm, this time in Julie's pussy! Julie collapsed on the bed as did I. As I lay there breathing heavily, it sounded as though Kate and Giulia were approaching the denouement in their performance.

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers