The D/S Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Lori meets new people at a party.
11.3k words
4.43
9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
38 Followers

Author Note: When I first started this story, I had no idea what I was going to do with these characters. I only knew that my original story was inferior and I challenged myself to write something better. I wanted to create a more romantic version of my BDSM story. Something more than just a few sex scenes strung together with a thin plot line. I wanted something funny and interesting with colorful characters. However, I did not have anything beyond the first chapter planned. Now over the past three chapters, the characters have grown and taken on a life of their own. I feel like Lori, Eric and their friends are now telling the story for me. The characters will show me where I should go next. I personally like Catrina, which came as a surprise since she started as a minor character. She is the most amusing to play around with because she is funny and bratty. I know so many people like her! There has been some criticism that the main characters are not communicating, as they should be in a good DS relationship. I agree that Lori and Eric's relationship lacks some communication, but I am taking a longer view of the story because I now have an outline for three more chapters. I hope that my readers will stick with the story and enjoy it for what it is, a little romantic, a little funny and a little erotic. Keep in mind that I am not a professional writer. This is something that I do in my spare time for enjoyment. Of course, outside input is always welcome. Thank you for your support!

Wizard666

*****

Chapter Four: The Larger Community

For Lori, it seemed like a long week. She could not help herself. Catrina's words had stuck in her head. Now she secretly looking at her coworkers wondering about their private lives. She kept picturing who might be the dominants and who might be the submissives. This kept going on with everyone she knew. She was judging inside her own mind what she thought they might get up to in the bedroom. She had no idea if she was right or not, but it became a fun game nonetheless.

Lori had to admit that she was getting nervous about meeting Eric's friends at this party. Was she going to fit in? Would they be able to tell she was new by all the mistakes she would make? She was worried she wouldn't make a good first impression. She wanted Eric to be proud of her. To stroke her hair and call her good girl. To fuck her hard until it felt like they were the only two people left in the world while everything else became background noise. Two souls fused together into one. Oh God! Was she a hopeless romantic? She would often think in these silent moments of reflection. Yes. She thought. Yes, she was and she was okay with that.

Catrina would texted her several times a day. She was that kind of friend, she always kept up contact even on days when they did not meet up in person. Lori found it comforting. Of course, Catrina wanted to know what happened after they left that day. Lori told her. It was her duty as Catrina's friend to fill her in on the sexy details.

Catrina came over one day when Eric was not there. They did not revisit that kiss they had shared. Lori was somewhat relieved that Catrina acted like nothing had happened. She like the friendship they had developed. Lori didn't want to see that change, at least not yet. Lori had a great deal of change in her life already. So much that she was still adjusting to it. However, Lori could not deny it. Part of her wanted to explore more than just a kiss with Catrina. She hoped one day in the future that they could take that path together, with Eric and Sven's permission, of course.

It seemed to take forever, but finally the weekend came. The party was following weekend. Eric said he wanted to take Lori somewhere special that day. It just so happened that it was a beautiful spring day. They ate lunch at a downtown restaurant on Younge Street. It was one of Eric's favorite places to eat and have a beer. Afterwards they walked up the street. No suit and tie today, Eric was dressed down in clothing that was more appropriate for a leisurely stroll. Saturdays were normally relaxed days. For her part, Lori wore a nice spring dress to compliment Eric's attire.

As usual on a nice day in downtown Toronto, the street was filled with an overwhelming variety of colorful characters. Men, women and children from all over the world lived in and visited the city. Street performers hung out by the mall, while preachers handout pamphlets, panhandling for God. Eric wasn't a believer, neither was Lori. It was another thing they found they had in common. It was the little things that made Lori feel closer to Eric. They added up quickly and there were many little things they had in common. She hugged his arm as they walked up the sidewalk in the warm sunshine.

"You know," Eric said. "About the other day... The inspection. We never really talked about it. I hope I wasn't pushing you too much. I honestly thought you would say no."

"I almost did," Lori replied. She squeezed his arm a bit and stiffened. She hadn't really thought about it since. Now she had the memory of that humiliation fresh in her mind.

"Why didn't you?" He questioned.

"I don't know," Lori squirmed a bit. She wasn't interested in having this conversation right now, but he was the dominant. "There was just something, in the back of my mind that wanted it. There was a small part of me that was really turned on by that whole scene."

"Really?"

"Yeah, actually it's kind of scary."

"What? Scary?"

"Yeah, these thoughts are growing and starting to take over," she explained. "I don't know what's going on, but the feelings and desires that I have always kept locked up... It's like you have this master key and you're unlocking all the doors. Now my darker desires are coming forward a bit. So yeah, it's kind of scary." That was a little hard for her to say, but she was glad she told him.

"So that whole scene was okay?" Eric asked.

Lori nodded.

"A master key, eh?" Eric said. "That's kind of cool."

Lori nuzzled Eric's arm and said. "Can we change the subject? You're giving me butterflies."

"Butterflies?"

"Yeah, in my stomach. Like when there is a strong connection between us. The emotions. It feels like butterflies in my stomach. You never feel that way?"

"Are you talking about nervousness? That I could understand," Eric questioned. "Like a gut check?"

"I guess, kind of," Lori replied. "But it's not like I'm nervous really. It's just really strong feelings like love. When the connection is deep between us, I feel it. Then it feels like butterflies in my stomach."

Lori almost told Eric about the kiss with Catrina, but she wasn't sure how he would react to it. Would he be upset or just laugh? She wasn't sure if she really to tell him that yet. She was still processing that moment and those feelings herself.

"No, I don't think I've felt anything quite like that before," Eric said.

Lori shrugged. "Maybe guys just don't feel like that. Maybe it's just a girl thing. We can be silly like that sometimes!"

"That's not silly," Eric replied with a big smile. "That cute!"

They stopped at a street corner, embraced, and shared a deep kiss. Lori loved it when he did things like that in public. She felt special in those moments. Eric directed Lori across the street. They walked another block. He took her down a little side street that Lori hadn't even notice. It was an older part of town and all the buildings were early 1900's. Eric stopped at the front door of a shop that Lori would have easily walked past.

"What is this place?" Lori questioned. The front window was dark, but the door was propped open on this warm sunny day.

"Go in," Eric said. "You'll see."

Lori was a little nervous when she stepped up onto the stairs, but Eric was coming in behind her. She trusted him. The shop was narrow, but went far back. The smell of leather, a lot of it, was the first thing she noticed. As her eyes adjusted, she saw the walls were lined with leather clothing. Men's on one side, women's on the other. She had never seen a store like it. There were full floor length dress made from leather! There were skirts, pants and shirts all in red, blue, white and black colors. It was mindboggling how much there was here and in so many different sizes. This was pretty cool and fascinating! Lori thought to herself.

She saw a leather boy's hat, grabbed it off the shelf, and put it on. "What do you think?" She asked playfully. She spun around. Her bright pastel sundress flaring out. "Do I look cute?"

Eric laughed and shook his head. "I think that would look better on a man. How about one of those miniskirts though?" He pointed one out. "I think that might look good on you."

"The one with the buckle in front?" Lori questioned. "Yeah, that looks really cute."

"Find your size. You can try it on," Eric said. He reminded her. "You have a party to dress for."

She sorted through them. She found one that looked like it might fit. She saw the price tag. "Almost four hundred dollars!?" She exclaimed. "For a skirt!"

Eric just shrugged. "Try it on. We will see how it looks. There is much more in this store. I have a lot of money to spend."

"Eric, come on," she said. "I've never owned a formal gown worth more than this!"

Eric shrugged again. "I have suits worth thousands. Keep moving. There's more to this store."

Lori kept walking back, black leather mini skirt in hand. She was still grumbling about the price when she noticed the store widen up a little. Her jaw dropped. So many things she had never seen before! So much leather, latex and stainless steel! There was everything from restraints and collars to paddles and floggers. Some things she had only heard of or only seen in pictures on the internet. There were leather hoods and arm binders. Some of it was shocking, some of it was scary and some of it was downright fascinating. She had so many emotions all at once. She thought the pet play stuff was weird; the leather headgear was a bit scary, the floggers and paddles were fascinating and the restraints were actually getting her a little excited. There was more of that dark part of her mind coming out again. She could feel it. More doors opening, more desires stretching out into the light for the first time. Eric, the key master just standing there behind her grinning like a devil on her shoulder saying go ahead, explore it all!

There was also an entire latex section with full outfits made completely from latex, and even more leather harnesses and restraints on another wall. Lori could not believe what she was seeing. What did Eric have in mind for this party? She wondered. Catrina said it was not a fetish party, but that some people might dress up a little.

"Is there something the lady would like to try on?" Said an older man behind the counter. He saw that Lori had the skirt in her hands.

"Yes," Eric said. "I would like it if my submissive could try this on."

Lori looked at him in shock. He had used the term submissive in public! He had never done that before. It took her breath away for a brief moment.

"Certainly sir!" The man said without missing a beat. "Just follow me to the back where the dressing rooms are."

Eric looked at Lori and winked. He must have noticed the look on her face because he said. "Don't worry, they get it here. Look around you. This is a leather fetish shop. Trust me. I think they understand domination and submission."

Once Lori got over her shock, she had to admit that the skirt actually fit her pretty good. When she came out wearing it, Eric liked the way it looked on her. "It's not what we're here for, but I like it."

"She does look good, sir. If you don't mind me saying so," the employee said to him.

"I'll take it," Eric said.

"Certainly," the employee said. "I'll put it up at the desk and let you browse some more. Feel free to try some of the equipment. We have no problem with that here. If you want to try a flogger or a paddle, go ahead."

"Don't even think about it!" Lori whispered to him as she handed over the skirt. "Not here. Not in public! I'm not ready for that yet." There were two other couples in the store now. Everyone was browsing, picking up objects and looking them over.

"Don't worry, It's not what were here for anyway," Eric replied.

"Okay, so what are we here for then?" She enquired.

Eric went over to the restraint section of the store and picked up a collar. "I think it might be a good idea if you had one of these."

It was a simple black leather collar with an O-ring in the front. The kind you might see someone wearing at a punk rock concert. Lori looked it over. It intrigued her. Catrina wore a solid steel collar. It locked in place somehow so she could never take it off. A collar was an important symbol for a submissive. Lori did not have anything like that yet, but she had been thinking about it more and more recently.

"Go ahead, you can try it on," the employee said to them.

Eric indicated for her to sit down on the leather bench situated in the middle of the store. Lori sat down. Eric put the collar around her neck. It felt strange to wear it, but there was a certain comfort to it. Eric pointed her to the mirror. She looked at herself. She felt like she was looking at a different person. Who was that woman in the mirror? She thought. Who was that devil standing behind her with the wide grin? There were so many new feelings and thoughts swirling around in her head. She appeared calm on the outside, but a tempest inside. It was exciting to experience so much all in a rush. Lori felt like she was really living now. All this time she had been asleep. Eric was waking her up. Breathing life into her. She was so far from the woman she once had been. Yet the journey had only just begun. It was all very exciting.

She met Eric's eyes in the mirror. She smiled and nodded. It did look badass! She looked at the other collars hanging up on the wall. She saw another thin one lined with rivets. She pointed it out. "What about that one?"

"You sure?" Eric questioned. "That's make a bold statement."

"I'm feeling bold today," she replied with a devilish grin. "Can I try it, sir?"

Eric grinned. He removed the one she was wearing. He got the other one. When he put it on her, she could feel the coolness of the metal rivets against her skin. She liked how it felt. The leather was soft and warm, the rivets cool and hard. The combination was electrifying.

"You're right, it looks good," he said. "I don't know about black though."

"Oh, we have it in a variety of other colors," the employee said.

"Do you have it in pink?" Eric asked him.

"Of course, I will get one for you!"

"There, that's better," Eric said once he had the pink collar on her. "You look better in pink."

"It looks good with that dress," The employee said to her when they got to the counter. The counter was glass. Below was a display of other items. "Will there be anything else, sir?"

"Actually," Eric said pointing to an item. "Can I see that right there?"

"Of course," the man replied. He opened the back of the counter and pulled out a solid steel, jeweled butt plug. He handed it to Eric.

"Lori, hold out your hands," he said.

Lori didn't know what to think. She had never seen such a thing before. She hesitated.

"It's not going to hurt you," Eric said. "I just want you to feel it."

She held out her hand and Eric placed it in her palm. It was cold and incredibly heavy for its size. She was afraid that if she dropped it, it would go right through the glass counter! It seemed smaller and somewhat cute in her hand. The jeweled end was pretty, like a diamond. She handed it back. "This is too advanced for me," she said. "I'm just not comfortable with that yet."

Eric handed it back to the employee. He shrugged and said. "Next time, maybe." Eric paid for the purchases.

"Do you want it all in the bag?" The employee asked. Lori was still wearing the collar.

"You know what," Eric replied. "I think she will wear the collar home."

Eric told Lori to turn around and took the tag off it. She was scared and excited at the same time.

"Are you alright?" Eric whispered in her ear from behind.

She nodded. She felt kind of like a princess. A slutty, submissive princess!

"Okay, let's walk back home," he said. Once they were outside, he turned her around so they were facing each other. He hooked his finger into the stainless steel ring on the front of the collar. He bent down and pulled her close for a deep passionate kiss.

That was their first trip to the leather store. It would not be the last. There would be many more to come. Many items caught Lori's eye that day. However, some things she needed to work up the nerve to try out. It took almost a half hour to stroll back home. The whole time all she could think about was the collar around her neck. She kept touching it with her fingers without realizing she was doing it. Feeling how real it was.

Over the next week, she wore it most of the time, only taking it off when she went to work. She wanted to get use to the feeling. She did not want to look awkward wearing it. The more she wore it, the softer the leather felt. Eventually, it felt like it was a part of her. It grounded her and made her feel relaxed and wanted.

*****

"Oh my God, you're finally here!" Catrina exclaimed when Eric came into the room with Lori on his arm. Catrina rushed up and embraced her.

Thomas had greeted them at the door. He was the owner the top floor apartment that was a couple of blocks over from their own high-rise apartment building. He was a middle-aged man living alone in a beautiful and enormous condominium. Eric told her Thomas ran the accounting department of a major corporation. He was good with his money and very well off. He was wealthier than Eric was. Lori knew that was obvious from the size and furnishings in the apartment. There was a separate manned bar and a sunken conversation area in the living room. She felt that the full size grand piano was a nice touch. Its shiny blackness contrasted against the lighter colors throughout the rest of the apartment. Thomas introduced himself to Lori and bid them welcome. Lori was overwhelmed. There was just so many people here. They were one of the last ones to arrive. There were already over forty other people at the party. It was quite a bit to take in all at once. She was glad that Catrina found her right away.

"Sorry Eric," Catrina said to him. "I hope it's alright if I steal your submissive away for a while. She needs to meet some people."

"Quite alright," Eric replied. He kissed Lori on the top of her head and said. "Go have fun, kitten."

"Oh my God you look fabulous," Catrina said to her as they snaked around clusters of people. Lori wore the black leather skirt with black tights and a matching black buttoned silk shirt. She whispered in Lori's ear. "Love the collar, by the way! The pink looks cute against all that black!"

"Who are we meeting?" Lori asked as they crossed to the other side of the apartment.

"Lori, meet Sara," Catrina said as they approached a plain looking woman. "You know how I wear the belt right? Well, so does she!"

Catrina stood next to Sara and put one arm around her while dangling a half-empty wine glass in the other. Lori said hello and shook the woman's hand. "This is my chastity sister. Or as I like to say, we are sister of the belt!"

"Oh, that's interesting," she said. It was not, at least not to Lori. Sara was actually quite mousy and boring. The attempts at conversation were a bit awkward. Lori thought that Catrina was excited about her because of what they had in common, but the whole sister thing seemed a bit one sided. Typical Catrina, she thought. Seeing Catrina acting like a kid did get a smile out of her though.

wizard666
wizard666
38 Followers