The DAALS in Jamaica Ch. 01

Story Info
A Honeymoon in Jamaica with unexpected surprises.
1.9k words
4.1
23.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

My names is Isabelle, i am a French Canadian. I am a white blond girl of 24 years old. I Discover I was lesbian at age 16 and I stopped meeting and dating man. I was girly and always took care of myself. In bed, my lover told me, I was more a giver and I never really pay attention to it because for me sex was sex. I met my girlfriend Carmen at age 23 she was 31. Carmen was a black woman taller than me, I was 5'2 and she was 5'9. She had a big ass and big boobs. She had some curves and she had those green magical eyes that make me weak each time she looked to me. Carmen was clearly the (guy) in the couple, she was way more straight forward and she wasn't shy at all.

It was my first black woman and I wanted to live my whole life with her. She always takes care of me... protected me... I felt so happy with her and sex was great! She often seduced me telling me how great my blue eyes were... how great my dress was and she was grabbing my little butt sometimes in front of everybody in a rough way. I loved it so much even if I was a bit shy she would do it in front of a crowd sometimes. Sex was great but it was only kissing, pussy licking, and fingering. Nothing really out of the box but I was so addicted by her taste... me licking her hairy pussy and making her cum each night was great and I could not be happier that's why I decided to marry her.

She was surprised at first but she quickly accepted and told all her family about it. I told my family too and they were all happy for us. Carmen family had a huge house and was often travelling. My parents were not as rich as Carmen family but they were so much understanding of my situation and really good people. I would not change them for anything. Carmen parents paid us a trip to Jamaica good for one full week. I was so happy I hugged them and that is how the story starts, honeymoon in Jamaica...

Carmen explained to me Jamaica was is mother birthplace and she had some family in there. When I landed there, it was so beautiful I could not believe it. It was my first trip ever and the place was so exotic. We were far from Quebec and is loooong winter. We went to the hotel room. I started kissing Carmen who kissed me back pushing me onto the wall. She slid her hands in my panties and started rubbing it. I screamed a lot and cummed. She put her finger in my mouth to clean them. She kneels in front of me and that was a big shock to me because Carmen was not really someone who loved giving and was always in position of strength when she was eating me. She kneels and eats my pussy. She even slid one finger in my asshole but I took her hands calming her sexual desire because I was not a fan of anal play. Any kinds of anal play were repulsive to me.

Carmen removed her finger and continue to lick me until I had another orgasm she than kissed me in the mouth and we started getting ready for tonight. I have put a white top and the little short black skirt Carmen really loved. It was a bit too short for my taste but to please Carmen I had no problem wearing it. I had a small g-string underneath too. Carmen had grey leggings with a white top that showed her boobs nicely. I could not help but to stare at it. We had a lunch at restaurants and after Carmen talked about going to a new nightclub she never went because it was not is first time in Jamaica, she told me it was a lesbian bar. I was not sure because I was getting tired but since it was the honeymoon I would be happy to please Carmen and I would try to have some fun and dance with her.

Down there at the CocoDream nightclub every eyes was on me, 95% percent of the people there was black woman it did not looked like a tourist bar at all. Carmen took a beer and gave me a cocktail. I do not remember the names it was one of the specialty drink of the club. It tasted pineapples a lot that is the only thing I remember. We were dancing together for a hour maybe, she went for her 4th beer she was having fun that's for sure I was only at my 2nd cocktails.. Some black woman gets around me and started touching me trying to get me aroused. I was looking for my Carmen, one black woman who were kinda fat approached me and grabbed my ass under my skirt as if I was her girlfriend... she were only wearing fishnets and were almost naked. She turned her back to me exposing her big ass and she pointed her asshole looking at me with her tongue out. She wanted me to lick her ass.

Carmen finally came back and the girls started to go away, Carmen had no idea of what just happened. Carmen was having a great time, I told her we should go now but she said one more hour. I decided to not tell her anything of what just happened to not worry her and she would probably try to hit the one who grabbed my ass. Therefore, I decided to not tell anything trying keeping things peaceful.

Carmen had like 8 beers. I had to go to the bathroom after my 3rd cocktail I was looking at Carmen having lot of fun dancing and talking to some people. When I finished cleaning myself after taking a piss, I opened the door and the big fat black woman wearing only fishnets was looking at me with her hands in her pussy fingering herself... she took her finger and put it in my mouth. I refused to opened it until she slapped me... it was disgusting. Tasted like piss.

Carmen came to the bathroom and saw all this, she said to Hana to stop it. Carmen told Hana she owned me. I was so confused... Carmen grabbed my ass in front of her and made me kneel in front of her. Hana left the bathroom looking frustrated; Carmen said we have to go away RIGHT NOW... She told me Hana was a member of the (Daals) and they were taking white people man or woman as sex slave for them. I was shocked. Carmen told me to do anything she says until we are out of this bar.

Carmen took me with her really close to her; she did clearly not love this. We were almost at the main door until a tall amazon black woman was there. She said stop and told me who I was... Carmen said I was her slave. The tall amazon with full of gold on her asked me why I was not naked if I was her slave. Carmen told she did not wanted me to be naked. Camelia the tall black amazon said Nonsense! Carmen removed her leggings and told me to kneel behind her and lick her ass. I kneeled a lick her ass. The taste was horrible probably because she did not wiped properly with all those beer she even farted in my face and told me to rim her ass telling I was just her slave and my only place in life was to be tonguing black assholes.

Camelia told Carmen she respects her mother but she will be watching her and she gave a paper with the DAALS letter on them. It was as if she wanted her to join her group and why does she know her mother that much. She told Carmen that the next time she sees me inside her club without me having a collar or naked she would make her pay. Carmen said yes keeping a cool attitude while I was still rimming her ass. Carmen said that is enough and quit with me...

At the motel, I was still petrified by what happened, Carmen explained to me that the DAALS was a group of black woman who were taking white slave. I was shocked and told her it was illegal.. We should report them. Carmen smiled a bit and said we could not. DAALS was a big part of Jamaica now and all the white people loved to be slave. It was a consensual thing. She even told me licking ass was just normal, nothing extreme and white slave had to do it to thanks properly her black owners. She told me I was submissive and DAALS would pay a lot for woman that beautiful and submissive. I was scared and out of words but Carmen told me she would protect me. She grabbed a bag and searched inside to finally reveal to me a collar where I could read White Slave. She installed the collar and told me she was sorry she did not know the motel was in the DAALS part of the town but she will find a way to get out safely without me experiencing too much bad things. I had to wear that collar and she said to remain naked all the times in the room because she did not want the maid to see I was not a real slave.

That night Carmen only cuddle with me, I was still thinking of that girl hana who tasted like piss. Why treating a human being that way... she was a big fat black woman, her tits was still in great shape round and firm and I was still seeing her asshole in my head. She wanted me to clean her ass just like I did to Carmen but Carmen asshole wasn't that dirty... I wish I could have tasted her ass to see the difference. What the fuck I was thinking? It's disgusting.. but Carmen ass had a unique taste. It was strong but I could not stop by myself after some time... I still remember Carmen farting on my face. So much disrespect. She was saying my only place in life was in a black woman ass. She saved my life for sure saying those entire horrible things making her to believe I was Carmen slave.

I Knew Carmen was not lying to me; she had no idea about this being the DAALS part of the town. The next morning, she was awake early...talking to her mom in the phone and she was pissed and angry! I wondered if her mom knew about it... why the Amazon woman respected her. So many questions was in my head and Carmen told me to stay in my room naked with my collar for the full weeks she would go search for foods and anything we would have a great honeymoon anyway but... some parts in me wanted to know what was really happening down there. I knew Carmen would not want me to go outside and find the truth about all this but I had strong desire to know the truth. I just had to find a way to not be spotted and not be used by others...

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers