The Daddy Diary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers

She reached into her beach bag and pulled out a big mesh trucker hat that had the rebel flag on it and put on her big nerdy red glasses. She topped off the ensemble by opening up a lollipop the size of a ping pong ball and began licking it and sucking it with loud slurping sounds. The other guys looked from one another and then to me.

Jack-"Damn, that's some slutty shit your daughter has there Loo. I'm sorry to be so blunt but GOD she is one hot looking little tramp. Just like her mommy was."

Me-"The truth is the truth my friend. Looks like she is DEFINITELY following in mommy's footsteps."

"I guess you like my outfit, huh daddy? Is it slutty enough? I know these black guys loved my mommy's slutty outfit, so I hope they love mine too."

"Yes I do baby doll. The sluttier the better."

"Here's the plan you guys. I want you 3 to fill my holes with those big black cocks of yours and turn me into a walking sperm bank. Fuck the shit out of me like you did my mommy."

Jack-"You got it little honey."

He reached over and scooped her up and sat her on the heavily padded sun pad with her legs dangling over the edge. He stood between her spread legs and leaned in introduced his large black tongue inside her young eager mouth. She met his attack with great fervor as the kissed very passionately and aggressively. She was not hesitant or bashful in any way and she commanded these guys around. She has certainly been planning this for a while. Watching the videos of her own mother getting gang fucked by these guys, definitely planted some ideas in her head. The amount of comfort she is exhibiting with these 3 black men surrounding her is beyond amazing. I remember them vividly as they gang fucked my ex with their massive donkey dicks.

I guess I should go ahead and described her new friends. Black Jack is 50 years old and goes 6'-4" and about 220 with tons of chiseled muscles. He is a black modern day Adonis. His cock is huge and compares to the porn star named Shane Diesel. It is long and thick and full of crisscrossing veins that are like vines wrapping around a tree trunk.

Jack had been a regular fuck buddy for my ex-wife. He has pumped her pussy full of cum many times over the years. His wife is this cute little hundred pound bleach blonde named Kimmi and I have actually had the opportunity to fuck her as both couples did some swapping also.

Cal is in his late 40's and goes about 6' and 190 lbs. He has long dreadlocks and a cock that is 10" long, very smooth, dark black and does not get rock hard, but stays firm, yet still very flexible and bendable. His cock is identical to the porn star named Byron Long. It was an amazing sight when I saw his full 10" inside my wife's rectum while his dark black ball sack bounced of her pussy slit. He had been fucking her from behind and it seems just like yesterday that I could hear the slapping sounds as his balls bounced off her meaty backside.

Dex is also in his late 40's and is much smaller, which makes his 10" cock look insanely huge. It curves slightly outward away from his body when erect, similar to the porn start named Richard Mann. He is very lean, but not skinny. He goes about 5'-8" and maybe 160 lbs. He has been giving the gift of a huge knob like mine and the biggest pair of saggy balls I have ever seen.

Anyhow, while Danni and Jack were busy tongue fucking each other, Dex moved behind Danni and knelt down. He reached around and was rubbing her tiny little A-cup boobs while he ground his cock into her back. Cal had removed his shorts and hopped up on the sun pad next to Danni. Her tiny white fingers gripped his dark dong as she slowly began to stroke him off. Danni pulled back from Jack long enough to speak.

"Well daddy this is it. There is no turning back now. Are you SURE you wanna see your baby girl get gang banged by these black guys? They are gonna pump me full of their cum daddy. Do you REALLY want this?"

"YES I do baby doll. More than you will ever know. Daddy already has boner just seeing you surrounded by these guys."

"Ok daddy. Just remember...you asked for it."

Jack took that moment to get the ball rolling. He laid her on her back and pulled her butt to the edge of the sun pad. He knelt down and spread her legs wide and attacked her crotch with his big black tongue. She instantly began to coo and purr as he slithered his mouth snake all over her inner thighs and around her pussy. He even put pressure on her pussy right through the bikini bottom material.

Cal maneuvered around so he was on all 4's perpendicular to her with his face taking advantage of her exposed tummy. He licked and nibbled all over her smooth skin and even flicked the belly button charm a few times. Her tiny fingers were still wrapped around his hanging meat stick as she continued to gently whack him off. His cock looked like a real black snake that you would find in the back yard. It even looked like it was slithering around as she jerked his full length.

Dex got his shorts off and knelt down to straddle her head, with his massive organ hanging right in her face. She wasted no time at all in opening her little mouth and accepting his massive black knob. She slurped and sucked and did her best, but it was so huge, that none of his shaft had any chance of getting action. She alternated between sucking the lollipop and sucking his knob. She made sure to emphasize the slurping noises to make the moment the sluttiest possible.

Seeing the color contrast of her tiny white body against their huge black ones, was a phenomenal and overpowering sight. I almost shot my load right there seeing her with these 3 dark black men getting her prepped for her first interracial gang bang. It was a very surreal moment seeing my 18 year old tiny white daughter getting ravished by the 3 big and very black older men.

Cal was really enjoying licking and nibbling her tummy and waist. He was even slowly untying and removing her bikini top exposing her creamy smooth and snow white little A-cup boobs, with her hardening nipples. He flicked his tongue across them and even gave them a little bite. Her body flinched in response as she cooed and purred. I'm sure that Dex was liking the humming noises as his knob was still popping in and out of her mouth.

Cal-"Damn I like tiny white girls. Thanks for letting us play with her Loo. This is even better than the old days."

"My pleasure buddy. You know how fucked up my likes are, so just add this to the next chapter."

She was still jerking his full length as she picked up the pace a little. It was then that I heard Dex moan quite deeply and I turned my attention his way. Danni had now trained her focus on his huge dangling ball sack. She licked and sucked and flicked her tongue all over his pendulous wrinkly black scrotum. His groan was a result of her sucking each one of his big sperm filled balls in her mouth one at a time coating them in a slick film of saliva. She looked down at me as his balls rest on her forehead and she gave me one of her patented big tin grin smiles.

"Did you see me suck his big black balls daddy? I learned that from watching my mommy do it in the video. He groaned just like that when my mommy sucked those huge balls deep into HER mouth. But I bet it felt better with my pierced tongue."

"Daddy loves it baby doll. You look great with your new friends. Enjoy it baby doll. It makes daddy hot."

She went right back to sucking his enormous knob while he tried to force feed her by attempting to stuff his dark meat further in her mouth. He wasn't overly rough, but just trying for more, albeit, unsuccessfully. She took the lollipop and handed down to Jack.

"Her Mr Jack. Put this in my coochie and fuck me with it. Then it will taste even better when you put your tongue in me."

Jack took the big lollipop and stuck it in his mouth and got it all full of slobber. While he did this, he began to peel her bikini bottom down exposing her naturally bald baby smooth pussy with her tiny pink petals peeking out of her soft young slit.

Jack-"Damn your daughter has a beautiful pussy Loo. Takes after her mom. I just love them when they are bald like that."

Danni piped in to brag about her lovely pussy.

"NATURALLY bald Mr Jack. Never had ANY fuzzy at all down there. I like how it makes me feel young and new, even though my daddy has been fucking me senseless. He likes it too, don't you daddy?

"Yes I do baby doll. That was my favorite part on your mother too. Her coochie was naturally bald just like yours."

Jack took the slobbery lollipop out of his mouth and dragged it all over Danni's pussy. He spent a moment getting the juice all over her meaty vulva, before he finally dragged it up her slit and twirled it around her cute little rose petal lips. He teased her for a bit, then decided to push it further into her slit. She began to coo and purr even more as the bright red cherry lollipop began to part her lips and disappear into her slick pussy slit.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM...that feels gooooooooooood Mr Jack. I love it in inside my coochie. Put it in further Mr Jack. Fuck me with the lollipop."

Jack stuffed that cherry lollipop in and out of her sweet snatch with a very rapid pace. He leaned in and jammed his tongue into her upper slit and quickly zeroed in on her nubby little clit. It gets nice and hard as she gets excited and I love licking her into a complete animalistic frenzy. Her hips squirmed as he flicked her pierced clit with his huge meaty tongue. She still tried to slurp Dex's big cock but she was unable to pay attention enough to do it properly. Cal was still busy flicking his tongue all over her smooth front side and paid special attention to her small swollen little strawberry sized nipples. Again, I was in awe of the color contrast between them and realized I was stroking my cock. I immediately stopped as I knew if I didn't, that I would be cumming soon. Her voice brought me back to the earth.

"Daddy, is this triple fucked up or what?"

"How do you mean baby doll?"

"Well for starters, my 3 new friends are all old enough to be my daddy and they are all black."

"That's true baby doll."

"I've got one black daddy licking my bean and fucking me with a cherry lollipop. That pretty fucked up daddy."

"It sure is baby doll. What else?"

"I've got a second black daddy licking my tummy and my little boobies while I am jerking off his big old black schlong."

"Yep, it's pretty hot watching that too baby doll."

"And on top of that daddy, there is a 3rd black man is trying to force feed me his big old black anaconda into my little mouth. See daddy? Triple fucked up."

"You said it baby doll, but it sure is fucking hot. Daddy loves watching his slutty daughter get dirty and nasty with her new friends."

As I said this, I had to take a step back and rehash how this came about. She has certainly taken a page from her mom's playbook with all the raunchy stuff she says. Never in a million years would I have expected to WATCH my daughter get fucked, but on top of that, with 3 black men all hung like fucking mules. All old enough to be her black daddy. It is just like in the videos on the internet, and the video of her mom. She is doing a great job of keeping it in the family.

"Ok Mr jack, time for the real thing. My coochie needs some big black cock. Are you man enough for it?"

"Why don't you let me show you little honey?"

He stood up and stepped in as he held one leg out to the side, spread as wide as possible. She held the other leg herself and it gave him unimpeded access to her 18 year old snow white pussy meat. Her smooth skin was coated in red juice from the cherry lollipop and looked absolutely scrumptious. I would have eaten her out too right now, but it's not my turn. Jack pulled out a bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount at the top of her slit. The lube slowly dripped down, coating her entire pussy gash as Jack lined his cock up for the initial contact.

He gripped his dark meat and slid the bulbous knob up and down her slickened pussy slit. She had stopped sucking Dex's cock long enough to look down and watch Jack in action. As Jack put pressure on her pussy slit in an attempt to penetrate her, she grimaced and gritted her teeth. He continued to apply pressure until the massive tip squeezed past the initial ring of muscle at the entrance to her fuck tunnel. She yelped in response and put her hand on his chest to slow his progress.

"Take it easy old man. I'm not used to anything that big. My daddy has a good size cock, but this fucking black salami is huge."

"No problem little honey, it's just that the 1st time is usually a shocker to women."

"Are you watching me daddy? Jack is getting ready to put that big anaconda in my tight little coochie."

"Daddy is ALWAYS ready baby doll."

She reached down and spread more lube all over his thick veiny shaft and rubbed it in. No doubt, she is gonna need all the help she can get. My wife had ALL of Jack's cock inside her, but pussy had many years' worth of mileage. It was pretty worn out by the time she split. That's why being with Danni is so awesome, her pussy is still brand new. Well, at least it was up until NOW.

Jack was very gently in allowing her pussy to adapt to his massive fuck stick.

She continued to make faces and grunt and groan as Jack inched that black meat stick into her tight young cunt. He knew it wasn't going to be completely buried but still gave her as much as he could stuff inside her. She did her best to suck off Dex and was still jerking Cal, but with not much focus. Jack maxed out with only half of his cock inside her.

"Damn Loo, her pussy is soooooo fucking tight. That's all that I can get in there. This is a first for me. But damn she is a hot little black cock loving slut."

"She sure is old buddy. Just make sure to give her the best black cock experience you can give her."

He began to pick up the pace as she went back to licking Dex's big ball sack while her tiny fingers were wrapped around his dark black rod tugging away. Cal was not getting some more focused treatment to as he signaled that he was going to cum.

"Got some jizz for you little honey. Gonna put it on that cute tummy of yours."

He just let her do the work as she squeezed his black snake milking load after load of pearly warm man goo all over her tummy and tiny boobs. She stopped sucking Dex long enough to watch and even smeared it around with her fingers. To top it off she licked his sperm from her fingers and loud slutty sucking sounds.

Dex was looking for more and gently pushed her head back down on the sun pad. She inserted his dark black bulbous knob in her mouth and then he jerked himself off. His balls bounced wildly as she palmed his dark meat for several minutes while she kept her lips wrapped tightly around his engorged helmet. Cal was busy rubbing his recently deposited jizz all over her tummy and boobs making her look like a glazed doughnut. Jack had slowed down and was watching Dex and Cal, but with half his cock still planted in my daughter's bald snug snatch. Danni proceeded to take command of the occasion.

"Time to switch it up guys."

She pushed Jack away and maneuvered guys around. She had Dex lay on his back and she mounted him cowgirl style. His cock is smaller than Jack's so it would provide some relief for her. Her pussy was so slick, that he was balls deep in 2 quick thrusts. She had Jack standing off to the side while he offered her a helping of her cock. She told Cal to hand tight for a minute and then she would let him know where to go. She bounced up and down on Dex's black snake while she sucked and stroked Jack's meat.

She again orchestrated some position changes and she was now still on her knees straddling Dex's hips and impaled on his cock, but her upper body was lying flat down on his chest to chest. She looked back to Cal and pointed to her butt with a big shiny silvery smile.

"Hey mister, the back nine is open for play."

Cal burst into a big smile and ringed his hands in anticipation of getting to play with my daughter's ass. He moved in closer and grabbed the bottle of lube. He squirted a glob on her butt crack and allowed it to slowly drip down, ultimately coating both her holes. Some even dribbled down onto the juncture of her pussy and Dex's cock. Cal used his fingers to spread it around and began to rub her wrinkled sphincter ring, prepping her for her 1st anal experience with black cock.

He gently worked her butt hole with his dark black fingers, while she was still impaled on Dex's black pole. He was just lying there, patiently waiting for the action to begin. Her face was off to the side, sucking and slurping on Jack's extra-large fudge sicle. Cal was finally ready to switch from his fingers to his cock and I was very excited to see how well it goes. He rubbed his big black knob all over her crack and then finally began to zero in on her softened anal wring. He pushed his knob tightly to her asshole and began to rub with a little more pressure. After a few more minutes, she looked back at him with one of her patented silvery smiles.

"I'm ready mister. Stick that big thing in my little butt. Just please go smooth and easy."

Just like that, he pushed his hips forward and his knob popped right in. She howled and groaned from a combination of pleasure and pain. After a few moments of allowing her anal muscles to get used to his size, he gently began to slide his cock further in with each plunge of penetration. His cock was bigger than Dex's but not as big as Jack's. He was only able to manage to get half of his 10 inches inside my daughter's tight 18 year old asshole. He seemed ok with that and gripped her hips and began to fuck her ass with half his cock. He quickly got into a nice rhythm and Dex was on the receiving end of the actions. She was still doing her best to suck Jack's cock since the movement was doing the work for her.

What a surreal sight this is, to see my 18 year old, 100 lb. daughter, getting gang fucked by 3 black men all old enough to be her dad. The contrast of color was amazingly hot, sexy, slutty and nasty all at once. My cock was harder than ever before in my life. Things progressed rapidly as Danni was getting all 3 holes filled at once. Cal gripped her hips tighter and fucked her a little harder. Dex and Jack were on the receiving end and not having to do anything.

"Your daughter sucks black cock pretty good Loo. I love that pierced tongue. Feels great on my shaft."

"Well, that's new buddy and YOU guys are the 1st to try it out. Guess I will too...

eventually."

She pulled her mouth off Jack's big knob with a slutty popping sound.

"Ok mister, you need to cum in my coochie and plant the seed. We need to see if you can knock me up with a little black baby. Go deep big boy."

I'm not sure where the KNOCKED UP lingo came from, but it made everybody hot. Back when we 1st discussed this, she was adamant that she would NOT be using condoms. She said that would lessen the taboo of me watching her go black. I had no issues, because she is on the pill, even though I had my nuts cut years ago.

Anyhow, Dex gripped her tiny waist and helped with the thrusting actions. With both guys really fucking her, she appeared to go limp like a rag doll. Her pussy and ass were taking a beating and she was groaning and moaning and screeching non-stop. Dex was the 1st to cum. He grunted and groaned and gripped her waist even tighter as she deposited copious amounts of sperm into young fertile cunt. It was squishing out of her pussy as fast as he was pumping it into her. When he was done, he just lay there with her still impaled on his cock.

Moments later, Cal took his turn and planted his 1st dose of sperm deep in her asshole and then pulled to ejaculate the rest of his jizz all over her ass and lower back. He specifically aimed at her nasty raunchy and racist tramp stamp. Her queen of spades logo was coated in a healthy serving of his pearly glistening man sauce. He pulled back and stepped away. She looked at Jack and motioned for him to make his way over. She got off Dex and had him step out too. She lay on her back and told Jack to stand on the floor and fuck her like that.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers