The Daddy Diary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

Her ass was at the edge of the sun pad and Jack had her legs spread wide and feet sticking up in the air. Her pussy and ass were oozing sperm as Jack positioned her monster meat at the entrance to her well used fuck hole. He gently stuffed his cock inside as more jizz squished out. Dex's semen served to lubricate her pussy for Jack's monster meat. He gripped her tiny hips and began to jack hammer my daughter's pussy relentlessly.

"Knock me up Mr Jack. Shoot that potent jizzy in me and put a little black bun in the oven for me."

"You got it little honey. One little black baby coming right up."

Hearing the dirty pregnant talk really made the situation hotter. She was good at it and everybody really got off on it. They both worked up an incredible sweat as Jack fucked the shit out of my baby girl. They both made animalistic fuck noises as his thick black cock kept getting deeper and deeper into her pussy. When it was all said and done, his balls were bouncing off her cum covered butt cheeks. Jack signaled his arrival and his body convulsed as he was balls deep inside Danni. He grunted and groaned as he deposited his black baby making chowder deep in my 18 year old daughter's womb.

After what seemed like hours, Jack pulled his cock out and Danni immediately put her hand over her pussy to help stop the flow of sperm from leaking out. Jack lifter her legs higher so she was almost upside down. He was trying to get his sperm even further towards their new home. After a minute or so, he lay her back down and stepped away.

"That ought to do it. Keep that sperm in there for a while and you should have yourself one little black baby in 9 months."

My cock was really starting to ache with all the action and non for me. The whole pregnant with black baby thing was really hot. She must have gotten that from some other video, because her mother never said anything like that. Fortunately, she is on the pill. Bareback was her method of choice with these guys as she said it would make the taboo even nastier and sluttier. Condoms just would ruin the whole interracial theme. There was nothing to be said as they men dressed and prepared to leave.

Jack-"Well...thanks again old buddy. I'm glad we could be of assistance."

"I think she love it guys. Thanks for the big surprise. It really was pretty incredible."

I shook hands with all 3 of them and just like that, they were gone. Danni was laying on her back on the sun pad with a sperm all over her body. Some of it was drying and flakey and some was still oozing from her reamed asshole and pussy. She gave me a big gleaming silvery smile.

"That was soooooo fucking nasty daddy. I can't believe I actually got gang banged by 3 black men right here on our boat while you watched. You cock looks lonely daddy."

"My cock IS lonely baby doll. You looked so hot with those big black men. You are such a little slut for making this happen, but daddy loves it."

"I did too daddy. I hope it made you happy. Now, get over here and put YOUR jizzy on me daddy. I bet you are ready to explode."

I hopped up on the sun pad and knelt next her as she wrapped her tiny fingers around my rigid shaft. I only lasted a minute until I gave her my biggest load of nut butter to date. It felt like I shot a gallon of cum as my body squeezed out every last drop.

"Wow daddy, you DID get horny from watching my black daddies fuck me. That was the most jizzy you EVER gave me. I love you daddy. I am sooooo happy to be your little slut."

"I love you too baby doll. I love you too."

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers