The Dam Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

Instead, I heard him walk away, leaving the bedroom, leaving me crying on his bed and fighting the bonds once more until I was utterly exhausted.

I never heard Rob's approach. I only felt his hands working to release the cuff around my left wrist. "Master, please..." I begged once again, my voice soft and desperate.

"At last, the word I'd expected from you earlier..."

"'Please?'"

He had the audacity to laugh quietly. "No, 'Master.' Say it again."

I swallowed hard. This was what I had wanted to give him: my submission, my slavery to him. "Master..."

I could hear him moving around the bed. "Again."

"Master..."

"Again."

"Master..."

He began to release the final cuff. "Once more."

"Master!"

"I take it that you want to submit to me?"

"Yes! I want to be your slave!"

"Ahhhhh..." From his tone, he had clearly been expecting this. "I want to be your Master, but first you need to prove yourself worthy."

"Anything! Please..." It was amazing just how quickly my need for an orgasm was forgotten with the possibility of formally becoming my older brother's slave presenting itself.

"Simply put, you will not cum until I text you to give you permission."

"Anything! Anything!"

I thought I heard him smirk.

*****

Nearly a full week passed, and I still had not received the text message from Rob. I had seen him twice, once just long enough to get a coffee together downtown, and once when I dropped by his apartment to watch a film together as we cuddled on the sofa. The urge to masturbate was so tantalizingly intense, yet I knew that once I began, I would not be able to stop myself before disobeying the man who I desperately wanted to officially be my Master.

Almost all the time, I was thinking about him finally giving me the orgasm I craved. Sometimes I would think about him using a vibrator. Sometimes I would imagine myself masturbating per his command. Sometimes I would envision him thrusting fiercely into me just once to trigger the climax I needed.

Throughout my classes, while I watched TV, when I was studying, during meals in the main dining hall, while walking to and from classes, while out shopping, while playing pool with friends, I kept checking my cell phone for the text message icon, even though the cell phone would briefly vibrate whenever a new text message was received.

It became harder and harder to fall asleep. When I did sleep, it was an exhausted sleep, but it was not a long sleep. By the end of the week, I was almost ready to run to Rob's apartment, knock at the door, and drop to my knees and cry because the desperation was so intense.

I was just about to go to the library to attempt to study when I received a phone call from Rob. "Can you come over tonight?" he asked before I had even properly answered the call.

"Absolutely!" I quickly agreed, realizing that I sounded exactly like a schoolgirl who had just been asked out on a date for the first time. I was so thankful that my roommate had left just minutes earlier.

Rob had barely closed and locked the door when he gave me a quick kiss and fondle, then told me to go to the bedroom, strip, and wait for him at the center of the bed. It took a lot of willpower to not run to his bedroom, but since he did not follow me, I hurried out of my clothes and knelt at the center of the bed.

I barely heard it: the vibrating of the cell phone in the outer pocket of my purse. I quickly dismounted the bed and retrieved the cell phone, and when I saw the text message icon on the small outer screen, I actually began to cry, hoping against hope that this was the text message I had awaited all week long.

Kneel at the center of the bed and make yourself cum, slave

I had been so horny for the entire week that I barely needed any time at all. The orgasm was swift and powerful, my heartbeat thunderous in my head as I tried to keep my voice quiet but most likely did not succeed. I could feel myself swaying and growing lightheaded. I could feel the gushing of my pent-up need surging through me and onto my legs and the bed.

...and then I felt his hand on my shoulder. Through tearful eyes, I looked up to see the elegant bejeweled collar in his free hand.

At last, I had earned my way into slavery to my older brother, and I could not hold back the dam within.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers
12