The Damp Spot, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kept on a high with the three nerve centres being treated to varying degrees of attention helping to maintain her level of arousal. Another orgasm was building in the pit of her gut. It would not be long before she came again.

Then suddenly, all contact was lost and Rachel felt bereft and hoping that her lover would return and not leave her in this condition of high arousal.

Her wish was granted. Her jeans and pants were pulled off completely, freeing her feet. A gently guiding hand pulled her right leg apart from its twin until her foot rested on the floor. She didn't know what to expect next, but hoped that it included penetration until her climax was fulfilled.

She felt the cushion of the settee depress between her legs. She held her breath in anticipation of an entry into her body. What happened though, was the warmth of breath and then a hot tongue parting her labia. Rachel gritted her teeth as she was eaten out with long lascivious licks that had her creaming immediately and her hips lifting off of the settee.

Oh my God, she repeated over and over, her body responding and demanding more, craving for release. She threw her head back, closing her eyes as the tension mounted towards a crashing climax. She was tipped over the edge when fingers joined the tongue. What felt like possible two fingers entered her sex and began to massage her from the inside. The tongue was now concentrating on her clit. The conjoined actions had her screaming, her teeth clasped together and her veins on her throat standing out like cords. Her back arched again, the sensations taking her beyond orgasm. She shuddered uncontrollably, her nervous system overloaded and scattered to the four corners. It had been a long time since she had felt anything like the complete shakedown that she had just come through.

As if sensing that she needed a break, all touches ceased. Rachel grabbed air in lung fulls of oxygen that made her dizzy. A gentle stroke of her cheek helped to soothe her and bring her back to ground level.

The hand, unseen, stroked her neck and then her breast before passing under her back and scooting her down until she was horizontal, her foot still on the floor, the other laid straight along the cushions and her arse hanging over the edge.

Suddenly, she was aware of a hot body between her parted knees. Without warning, she was entered and a cock slipped into her soaking sex, grounding out in a deep penetration that had her gasping again. Quickly, the cock was plunging into her as a thumb pad rubber her clit in circular motion. The pace was relentless and had her sex oozing its essence to squish noisily.

Then, the invisible cock stiffened and the thrusts became staccato and erratic. She knew that her lover was close to coming. She raised her hips and took over the rhythm, driving him to climax. In a final thrust, the cock drove deeper into her than it had previously managed. She felt the throb of seed as it was pumped into her body. Rachel had a sense of achievement at getting him to come, but also felt a bone weariness suddenly.

Her head lolled to one side and saw the reflection in the black glass of the television, of her prone body, draped over the settee. She hoped and wished she could see the lover. She knew that it had to be Jim, no one else had ever taken her to the same heights, had never been as considerate or attentive to her sexual needs. Rachel cried, but instead of the grief she had been subject to, her tears were of joy and gratification.

She watched as letters were scrawled across the screen as if written in dust.

Our one last time my love. I have to go. Sell the TV, it is too big. You were right all along. Three large ex's followed. Rachel knew that Jim had now gone for good and would not come back. She was happy and profoundly sad at the same time, but didn't feel alone anymore.

She slid off the settee and landed on the floor realising she had landed in the wet spot. She laughed out loud as she squished in the puddle of their juices. "I get the damp spot, again". She yelled though the laughter and tears.

12