The Dance

Story Info
The lights flashing, the music pulsating...
1.8k words
2.86
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was young and the club was being invaded by those yearning to display what they had. As I looked down from my office overlooking the entire club, my phone rings:

"What is it Marcus?"

"I'm sorry to disturb Mistress Angel, but there is someone on hold that needs to speak with you urgently."

"Who is on the other line, Marcus?"

"He says that he is a rep. of Kevin Richardson, one of the singers of Backstreet Boys." Marcus says quickly.

"Put him through. Thank you Marcus. See me before you go this night."

"Yes, Mistress Angel."

The line quickly switches....

"Good evening, this is Angel, the owner of the Haven. How can I help you?" I say coolly and briefly.

"HI! This is John and I am as I said before Kevin Richardson's rep and he is interested to know whether or not you have a VIP room in where he can relax and enjoy the atmosphere," he said rather hastily.

"Of course. There is also an alternative entrance to the club if he wants to use it instead of the main entrance."

"That would be great! I know he will have a good time there."

"So when am I going to expect him?"

"Around midnight."

"That is a good time, my best DJ is on then. I will have my assistant meet you around the back of the club and he can enter there."

"That sounds great. Thank you."

"Till then. Goodbye."

I hung the phone and thong was getting wet knowing that Kevin was going to be here in my club and under my watchful eye.

Midnight was nearing. Marcus was outside the back with two additional security guards, just in case. I watched carefully from above as he got out of his limo and entered.

He was lead into the VIP room which was nearly at the opposite to where my office was. I had cameras and microphones everywhere. I have televisions and vcrs recording almost everything that goes on within my club. Many a times have Marcus and I watched people fucking in the restrooms, by the walls, and even in the boths in far back. I have always been aroused by watching others fuck like wild animals. I was watching go through the maze of doorways. He looked incredible with his leather pants huggin his legs and his ass. His shirt was tight enough to show that he has been working out. Those hands. I felt my pussy getting hotter and more wet with each thought.

"Mistress Angel?"

I was rudely interupted by Marcus.

"I'm sorry for interupting, but Mr. Richardson would lke to meet you for drinks and to also show a little appreciation for the discretion."

"I will be down momentarily, I need to wrap up a few things." I said as fingeing my moist satin thong."

"Yes, Mistress."

I walked into the back part of my office to wear I have bedroom. I looked at my closet and searched through my clothes and picke out the sexist and the most sensual. I had to also change panties. I choose the thinniest and the smoothest.

As I changend, I felt my hot and wet pussy. I wanted to get my dildo out rub it down so bad, but I restrained myself. There was a gentleman waiting for me in the other room.

Marcus opened the door for me. As I walked in the room all eyes were on me. My red hair was up and a few curls were dangling down. My halter top was bearly haning on by a string. My midriff was exposed and so was my back. My long skirt went down all the way down to the floor and the slits on both sides went all the up to my hips to where the skirt was closed.

Kevin was standing there breathless, and whatever conversation he had with whomever it was, was apparently over. The photos published of him did no justice. He was abosolutely gorgeous. I wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him right then and there. My fresh pair of panties were getting soaked by the thought of his hands rubbing me and groaping me.

Marcus hands me my drink as Kevin is walking towards me. I take a deep breath and...

"Hello, you must be the beautiful Angel that runs this club." He says to me so cooly and calm like.

"I am in deed Angel, I hope everything went smoothly."

"It did. This is an amazing club! I am impressed by the maze and of the corridors of this place. I hope you will take me on a tour of this place."

"If would like a tour that could be arranged. i could have one of my assis..."

"No, I meant you personally. If you could give me a personal tour of your club. That would make me very happy."

"If that woul make you happy, then I will give you a personal tour. Is there anything else, I can do to make your time here more memorable?"

"In fact there is. I would like it if you would dance with me."

Dance with him! I thought to myself. I thought I was going to have an orgasm at the thought. My panties were completely soaked.

"I would be glad to join you."

I took him through a few more doors that lead to a part of the dance floor that wasn't to filled yet.

He took me in his arms and I take in his cologne with each breath. How I have long for this. His hands on my body, I could feel his cock stirring with the excitement. My body felt on fire... Our bodies moved with the rythm of the music as we rubbed up against each other. Feeling his ass, his back, and especially his arms. How he wrapped his arms around me. He had me tight and leaned forward then started kissing me hard. I kissed back with just as much passion as him. I felt his cock getting hard near my pussy. How I wanted to take it all in.

"Is there any where else that we can go that is a little more private?" He asked me.

"There is my office." I said calmly. "Just follow me."

And he did. I held his hand as he kept grabbing and rubbing my ass. I could tell the he was taking in my scent. The closer we got, he more anxious he was getting.

At last, we entered my office. I took him and showed my bedroom. by the look on his face I could tell that he was amazed to see it. I pushed him on the bed and mounted him. He was eager more than eager to respond. I started to unbutton his shirt to reveal a very sexy outline of his bare chest. I eager licked and kissed his neck, lips and chest. His hands feeling me all over. He untied my top to reveal a pair of 36c's. My nipples were so hard and sensative. He started licking my tits, while his other hand wondered down and he disovered my wet thong and just covering it my smoothed waxed pussy. He looked up with a smile on his face.

"Oh, what do we have here? A smooth pussy. And how long have you been wet?" He asked playfully.

"Since I got the call." I responded in my sexist voice.

I got off and he started give me a private strip show. But he left on his boxers. Then he got on his knees and started to spread my legs. I could feel his soft lips kissing my thighs and my thong. He reached up and found the hook to my skirt and took my skirt off completely. With his mouth, he took off the last remaining piece of clothing. I got up and made him stand up. I pulled his boxers down to reveal an 8" cock. He was completely hard. I pushed him back on the bed. I slowly crawled up to him.

I started licking his cock from the bas to the very tip. He moaned with every lick. I took him in my mouth. I could hear moan louder and louder with every suck. My tongue furiously tried to wrap around it, but couldn't. He stopped me. He was about to come, but didn't want to, not yet anyways.

"Lay down my Angel, and spread your legs. i want to see how beautiful your pussy is."

I obeyed without any hesitation. I moaned loudly as he teased me by only kissing my hot and wet pussy. I felt his tongue licking the outside of my pussy and then he starts eating me. I could feel his tongue probing me all in the right places. He then starts fucking me with two fingers. I had to make him stop soon, or I will come to soon.

"Kevvviiinnnn, stop I'm going to come." I sy to him frantically.

"I want you to cum. CUM BABY! CUM!" he said happily.

Soon enough I came, gushing out all over with face and hand. I twithed and moan aloud his name. But it wasn't over. I start licking my cum off of his fingers. I kissed him so deeply. The sight of him, made me hornier than before.

"Kevin, baby. Lie back down for me." I say softly in his ear, while I stroke his cock.

I start sucking him again but this time I suck his balls as well, and more slowly as to enjoy this moment.

"Angel, I want you on top of me, Baby. Let me really feel how good nd tight that pussy really is." He said while letting another moan out.

I gave his cock another good lick. I started to move up while still letting his cock feel my skin. I gave him a hard kiss. I was right on top of him. My pussy just close enough to rub the tip. I started putting his cock inside my pussy. It felt so good. I let out a moan as it all went in.

"You feel so fucking good! That's it baby!"

"Your pussy is so tight! Oh hell yeah!"

He grabbed my hips and started to push me harder down. I could feel him inside of me. If I could die a happy woman, now would be the moment. I could feel my body begining to twitch bit. I'm about ready to come again.

"Angel, baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum inside let me feel u! That's it baby! OH FUCK YEAH! OH KEVIN! KEVIN! Ohhh... baby... that was good."

I just laid there on top of him with his arms wrapped around me and we both fell asleep.

There's a knock...