The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He obliged, slowly entering her, claiming his rights. Her hands dug into his ass urging him on. She thrust her hips towards him impaling herself on him as far as she could; gripping him with all the muscles she could bring to bear. He gasped in surprise thrusting faster and harder. She was loosing hold on herself; higher and higher she climbed, merging with him. His arms held her closer, tighter. She threw back her head and felt his mouth on her throat. She knew she was lost and welcomed it. His teeth were sharp; she could feel her pulse beat her personal rhythm against his lips. She froze, on the cusp of her climax; her world was contained in this moment. He took her. A final hard thrust and the piercing of her throat sent her over the top with a detonation of colour and sound. He held her tightly as she bucked under him, pumping his juice into her cunt as he drank from her neck.

It was almost dawn. David and Old Lucille had searched all night. Little Rebecca was exhausted, but they needed her sensitivity. Old Lucille could not do it alone anymore. Besides this would be good training for her successor, if she could stay awake. They had eventually tracked them to an old door in a wall under the Citadel. David threw his weight into the sledgehammer and finally shattered the ancient wood. Pulling the fragments clear, he turned on the flashlight and headed into the gloom. The passage was dank and tight. David really didn't want to think about the things he squished under his feet, or the wisps that brushed his face. Old Lucille suddenly stopped him, a hand on his arm.

"She's here. Wait a moment. I'll be right back. No, you keep the light, I don't need it."

David watched her disappear around the next turn. Rebecca came up and slipped her hand into his.

"Don't worry, David, Nana Luc will find her."

A terrible scream rent through the tunnels, turning David's blood cold. His hand tightened on Rebecca's just as a gust of the foulest wind came swirling past them and out to the river.

David and Rebecca looked at each other, and in wordless agreement, raced down the tunnel following Lucille. They found her around the next turn. She was hurt, wheezing painfully, leaning up against the wall of the tunnel. Her face was scored and bloody. At her feet was what was left of Anna; skin shrinking away, leaving only her hair, her dress a black shroud on her bones.

"Go on, David. Rebecca will care for me, but you have to go on from here."

David looked from the old woman to the young girl. "Thank you. I'll come back for you. I promise." And hurried down the tunnel.

Around a couple of more turns David saw the candle light flickering around a silhouette. He pointed his flashlight at the figure and almost dropped it. It was Marie! He raced towards her and took her in his arms. She was naked, wrapped only in a blanket. A torrent of endearments and worries flowed with his caresses and kisses. Marie kissed him back; hungrily tasting his lips, his face, and then finally, inevitably... his throat.

Copyright 2003; Dolores Moth. All rights reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission from the author.

12