The Dance Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy young nurse gets more than anticipated.
2.9k words
4.46
40.1k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her looking at me. I casually turned and looked in her direction, she immediately looked away. I had noticed her straight away, shoulder length blonde hair, slim young body and large breasts almost spilling out of a bra that is at least two sizes too small. The excess tit flesh is stretched under a skin-tight cream top and is wobbling beautifully as she dances. Her long legs are perfectly framed by a short skirt and what I hoped were black stockings.

Oh yes I had noticed her. I bided my time.

"May I?" I startled her and she blushed as she took my out-stretched hand; too flustered to say anything. We danced and I was the epitome of a perfect gentleman leading her but not too forcefully and laughing off any mistakes. She readily accepted another dance straight away even though by now I was literally dripping with sweat. I believe in dancing energetically and using all my legs muscular strength.

I gave her some space and danced with other women but kept a discrete eye on her. I saw her reach for her jacket and handbag; if I were going to make a move it would have to be quick.

"Are you leaving already?" I enquired.

"Unfortunately I have a bus to catch," she said so quietly I almost didn't hear her.

"That's a shame I was hoping for at least two more dances," I said wistfully.

"Next time maybe," she said.

"I'll give you a lift if you want to stay to the end," I said with my heart in my mouth. She gave me a quick look as I held my breath and gave her a cheerful smile.

She gave a slight nod and said "Why not," as she put her jacket down. I just about managed to keep the grin off my face as I led her onto the dance floor. I used all my best moves and all my skill to make her feel as special as possible.

Again I gave her some space before asking for the last dance. Despite changing tops half way through the night and regularly towelling off I was soaking wet. This didn't faze her as she still clung to me and dragged her hands around my waist at all the appropriate places seemingly unbothered by my sweat.

The drive was interesting and I found out she was a nurse but a very shy one at that. I had to concentrate hard to hear her over the engine noise. We pulled up outside a house she shared with a couple of other nurses. Again I held my breath and crossed as many internal fingers and toes in my head as I could. "Would you like a coffee?" BINGO, again I had to work incredibly hard to keep a huge grin off my face.

Once inside it was obvious one of the other nurses was in her room with the music on quite low. There was no one downstairs as we moved into the kitchen, she started to reach for coffee making paraphernalia but I was impatient for a good blowjob so the sooner I made a move the better.

"I don't really want a coffee," I said as I slid my hand around her waist.

"Oh, maybe a tea then," she squeaked.

"Nope I'm thirsty for something else," I said as I pushed my mouth onto hers. I was forceful and she yielded opening her mouth. I gleefully pushed my tongue into her. Meanwhile my hands were busy running up and down her back teasing her industrial sized bra straps and god did they need to be with those huge breasts. My cock was twitching at the thought of taking that top and bra off.

I pulled back to give her a rest and said "God your hot and soooooo sexy." She looked at me and bit her lower lip in a cute shy girl way, I nearly blew my load in my pants there and then. Was she really this inexperienced or was it just an act? I wasn't complaining either way but hoped it wasn't an act; I wanted to open her eyes.

I gave her a quick hard passionate kiss and said, "Why don't we go to your room?" Again she gave me the puppy eyes but took my hand and walked towards the stairs. At the bottom she put her finger to her lips and quietly started climbing, I nearly burst out laughing but kept my cool. Half way up I gently slapped her gorgeous little ass; she turned around and gave me a stern look. I blew her a kiss and again stifled a laugh.

"Is that you Jenny?" came a husky voice from behind a door.

"Yes only me," squeaked my horny little nurse.

"Did you have fun at dancing?" came the sexy voice again.

"Yes it was good but I'm tired so I'm going to have an early night Sheila."

"OK see you tomorrow."

She quietly led me to her room and shut the door. I was on her like a flash, my tongue probing her mouth. My hands were rubbing her sides and back quite forcefully before moving down to her bum and squeezing. By now Jenny was moaning quietly while we kissed, I broke away and whispered for her to put some music on.

While she rummaged through CD's I quickly discarded my shoes, socks and trousers but left my butt-hugging lycra boxers on for the moment. When she finally turned around she stared in surprise at my muscular hairy legs, tight butt and semi erect cock in my pants. I swaggered over to her put my left hand behind her head and pulled her mouth to mine forcing my tongue inside.

I wasted no time and with my right hand unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was quite startled and had her eyes wide open as I continued to pull her onto my mouth. I grabbed her left hand with my right and pushed it forcefully onto my hardening cock through my sweaty boxers.

She gently started to stroke but I wanted more so I pushed her hand onto my cock more roughly; she got the message and started to rub harder. I now had a free hand that I used to undo the mammoth bra before diving into the back of her little knickers and rubbing her tight little ass.

I pulled back once again and in one swift motion pulled her top over her head. Her bra soon followed and I finally had access to those wonderful tits. I just stood and gazed.

She looked a bit sheepish and said "Are they too big?"

"Are you kidding they are awesome, I was just getting my breath back," and with that I dove on them. Pulling, tweaking, nibbling, squeezing, kissing, slapping - I was in big titty heaven and my cock was rock hard. I guided her hand inside my sweaty boxers before finally discarding them.

I pushed her towards the bed as I kissed her passionately and then made her sit down on it. I straightened up and with both hands behind her head started to pull her head towards my straining cock. She opened her eyes and gave me a questioning look as my hardness hit her face.

"Suck me baby," is all I said as I held her head in place with one hand, pulled my foreskin back and wiped the pre-cum over her cheek. I then pushed the purple head against her lips and she yielded.

At last I was getting the blowjob I craved. She was obviously very inexperienced and was constantly looking at me for reassurance but I was enjoying the warm wetness of her mouth.

"Use your tongue on my bell-end," I instructed and she obliged by teasing my slit making me squirm. I started to force her head further onto my cock, her eyes flew wide open immediately with a worried look but I kept going.

With a few inches in I stopped and she looked relieved. She must have been tasting my saltiness because I was leaking a lot of pre-cum. I didn't want to cum too soon so I pulled out and immediately kissed her hard using my tongue so I could taste myself.

I laid her down and slowly ran my hands up and down the full length of her body while gently kissing her all over, careful not to touch any sensitive areas. I managed to keep this up for about 10 minutes while I concentrated on the music and the wonderful sounds coming from Jenny's mouth.

She was getting more and more worked up and I even caught her feeling her own boobs and nipples, was the shy girl coming out? I changed tactic quickly and nibbled on her inner thigh just above her stockings while stroking and tweaking her nipples. She responded with all the right "Oohs," and "Aahs," before I dived on her tight pussy lips and lapped for all I was worth.

I heard a big in take of breath and she started grinding herself on my tongue. When I felt she was getting near I abruptly stopped, she opened her eyes with another questioning look. I asked her to get on all fours doggie style. She looked a bit apprehensive but complied.

I got behind her and once again went to work with my tongue but every time she got close I backed off and started licking her anus until she calmed down. She was moaning and grinding constantly on my tongue when she suddenly said, "Please."

Just what I had been waiting for, I carried on regardless until she said it a bit louder, "Please."

"Please what?" I said.

"Please put it in me," She whispered.

"Put what in?"

"You know."

"Oh you mean my finger," as I pushed a digit in.

"No, your thing."

"What thing. My toe, my tongue..." As I licked her button aggressively and then abruptly stopped.

"Please put your knob in," She whispered.

"Call it a COCK and say it louder."

"Please put your Cock in," She squeaked one octave louder.

"In what?" I said.

"Please."

"In your ass?" I said as my tongue darted into her anus.

"God no not there."

"Where then?"

"Please, in my fanny."

"Call it a PUSSY and say it Louder."

"Please in my Pussy."

"Now say it all together and LOUDER," as again I dove on her button to keep her on the edge.

"Oooohhh, Please put your Cock in my Pussy."

Now we were getting somewhere. "Louder."

"Oohh but Sheila will hear, Aahhh."

"Louder."

"Please put you COCK in my PUSSY."

"LOUDER."

"PLEASE Put Your COCK In My PUSSY."

"PLEASE PUT YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY." She screamed and I didn't even have to ask this time.

"OK Babe you've earned it," I said as I got up behind her with my raging hard on. I grabbed hold and rubbed my bell-end against her button. She went wild and thrust back trying to spear herself but I was ready and forced my cock underneath her pussy lips. I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and rubbed my cock up and down her outer lips driving her wild, I was so tempted to thrust into her at this point but held back.

I pulled back and said, "Are you ready darling."

"Oh my God YES, Do IT."

After a short pause, SMACK, I brought my right hand down hard on her right butt cheek. She physically moved forward six inches with the force of the blow. I heard a sharp intake of breath and she started to move her head round and say "Wha..."

Before she could even finish the word I had brought my hand down hard on her left cheek, SMACK.

"You naughty little girl."

SMACK

"Bringing a stranger back to your house."

SMACK

"Sucking his cock like a cheap whore."

SMACK

"Bending over on all fours like a bitch in heat."

SMACK

"Begging to be fucked."

SMACK

This spanking was turning me on so much. My cock was harder than I could ever remember, so hard it ached. It was swaying back and forth as I swung my arm in a huge arc increasing the force of each blow. My right palm was red and starting to hurt, pulsing in time with my heart. I moved to my right so I could use my left hand, I wasn't finished with her ass yet.

"You dirty little tart."

SMACK

"You must be enjoying this spanking, your pussy is twitching."

SMACK

"You like being punished."

SMACK

"You like being dominated, don't you?"

SMACK

"DON'T YOU?"

SMACK

"Yes," She croaked.

I looked round as I heard the door handle turn very slowly. I masked the noise by raining more hard slaps down on Jenny's very red buttocks. She had her head hung down and was whimpering. I could feel the heat radiating from her ass and now my left hand was red hot. I switched back to my right hand.

"WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

SMACK

"YES." She shouted.

SMACK

"You love it, don't you?"

SMACK

"YES." She shouted.

SMACK

"Tell me you love it."

SMACK

Without breaking my spanking rhythm I turned my head round to see a figure silhouetted in the doorway, obviously Sheila.

"YES, I LOVE IT." She shouted.

SMACK

"Tell me what you want."

SMACK

"I WANT YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY." she shouted.

With no warning I suddenly slammed my cock into Jenny's sopping pussy. She immediately tensed up and convulsed, I could feel her pussy rippling around my cock until she seemed to push and a massive gush of juices soaked my cock and balls. What an amazing feeling, her juices running down the length of my cock and slowly dripping off my balls.

I managed to control myself and started to very slowly stroke in and out. Jenny was still recovering but very soon was pushing back against my cock. While slowly fucking Jenny I turned to look at Sheila. I licked my lips and started wiggling my tongue in a very suggestive manner. She just stood there watching me fuck Jenny. Before long I could feel jenny tensing up and starting the steady climb back to an orgasmic crescendo. I varied the pace as best I could; the music had long since finished.

I milked her big heavy boobs and played with her huge hard nipples slowly rubbing my hand back and forth across them. I was struggling to contain myself now, my balls felt incredibly heavy and ached to release what was going to be a huge load after so much stimulation. The sight of this hot little nurse pushing her bright red spanked ass back onto my cock was bringing me ever closer to the edge.

I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her hard onto my pole as I tilted my head to watch her huge tits swing wildly. Her stocking clad legs were driving me crazy as they rhythmically moved back and forth. Just as I thought I was going to lose it I felt Jenny tense up and once again release a gush of pussy fluids onto my cock.

I immediately pulled out with an audible sigh from Jenny and rushed round to her head where I proceeded to grab her hair in both hands and force my cock into her mouth. She was completely drained and had no energy left so I started fucking her mouth knowing that it would not be long before I blew my load.

I looked up to see Sheila in the doorway, touching herself through a thin nightshirt. This sight pushed me completely over the edge and I yelled, "YES." As my cock literally exploded in Jenny's mouth.

I didn't stop but continued to fuck my cock in and out of Jenny's mouth as it sprayed blasts of salty cum. Jenny swallowed some but most of it dribbled out around my meaty shaft as I fucked with gay abandon.

"Lick it clean Jenny." I said as I slowed the fucking motion down.

"Use your tongue on my bell-end." I squirmed as Jenny used her tongue on my now super sensitive purple head, but oh my god it felt good.

"Good Girl." I said as I pulled my semi erect cock out of her mouth and proceeded to whip her cheeks and lips with it. She looked at me with completely knackered eyes as I smeared the dribbled sperm around her face with my cock.

"Worship my Cock you whore." Sheila was gone when I looked up. I was starting to get hard again as Jenny licked my shaft and I looked at the cum dripping from her chin.

I toyed with the idea of fucking her again but she looked absolutely knackered and I didn't think it would be much fun forcing myself on her. I backed away and she gave me a tired look before collapsing on the bed face down. She fell asleep within a minute as I quickly dressed.

I wrote a short note in large print on her desk "Shave your PUSSY" and left without leaving any contact details. I left her bedroom door wide open showing her bright red sore ass as she slept.