The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as she said that she had grabbed the shirt I had been wearing and pulled it over her head then she grabbed her skirt and was putting it on as she quickly finished, "Close your eyes lover and think out every detail of `MY NEW FANTASY�! I�ll be back before you have time to remember every little detail."

Before going out the door, Kimberly turned on the TV and muted it then turned it so the screen faced away from the bed then she turned off the overhead light and left.

She was back even faster than I expected. I had been thinking of her and not my fantasy but she was definitely a dream for any man and I was looking forward to finishing what we had begun under any condition she desired.

It barely took her 10 seconds to strip down to her bra and panties. Even in the dim reflected light from the TV, I could easily see that she was wearing the most see-thru bra I had ever seen and the panties were almost impossible to detect they were so transparent.

After one rotation of her head dragging her thick curly hair across my throbbing shaft Kimberly straightened up and whispered, "Woody. I could do this. I will do this but personally I think that stupid bitch had no idea how this should have been done. If I had been her back then I would have used my hair just like she did but I would have also used a little lip and tongue."

I pretended to snore and she giggled then again rotated her head across my hips and drug her hair across my cock. I thought she had decided to stick to the fantasy exactly as I had described it and after about ten more rotations I was about to tell her that a shared fantasy should be what both parties desired not just a one-sided activity then as she froze and began to blow her hot breath on my cock, I felt her hot tongue probe at my peehole.

I completely lost track of time. Kimberly continued to tease my cock with her hair and tongue for over an hour at the very least then after removing her panties and springing on the bed across my hips she fed me her bra covered titties for more than an hour and her bare breasts for at least two hours before she suddenly grabbed my cock. Kimberly froze then screamed and jumped off the bed.

She ran towards the door then as I saw her reaching for the doorknob she again froze and stared at me for several minutes before saying, "I have no idea who you are but my husband has never turned me on as much as you just did and I will be damned if I'm going to give up that kind of loving even if it is with another man and I'm on my honeymoon."

I swear as she spoke, I felt like I was 10 again. I groaned as I felt my balls tighten then Kimberly was kneeling between my legs and my huge cockhead was lodged deep in her throat when my first volley erupted. She moaned and began to hum as she happily deep throated my cock and drank volley after volley of what felt like the largest eruption of my life.

My balls tightened even more and I felt the largest single volley I had ever known well up then explode from them. At that exact moment, Kimberly lifted her head and took my huge volley in her mouth instead of down her throat. She sucked so hard that I groaned painfully then she smoothely slid upward and smiled in my eyes as she ground her cunt against my shaft and balls.

For several minutes she savored her mouthful of sperm as she had one small orgasm after another then she swallowed and hoarsely whispered, "That was absolutely delicious Woody. I never knew a man could cum so much or taste so sweet. There is a secret about me that I must tell you but first I want you to fuck me crazy."

I could taste my own sperm on her lips and in her mouth as I kissed her but I didn't care. After breaking the kiss, I cupped her head in my hands and stared deep into her eyes for several minutes then I began to cry softly.

I lightly licked her lips then guided her into the exact position I wanted her. I gasped when her hair fell around us and even the dim light of the TV disappeared. We were in complete blackness.

I whispered, "Jesus Kimberly. I swear if your hair wasn't so curly it would be even longer than Jessica's."

She giggled and softly purred, "Shut up and fuck me Darling."

I giggled and said, "Not quite yet Sweetpea. There is something you should know about me first. When I really like someone, I can almost read their mind. I'm not exactly clairvoyant but I get glimpses of this and that which allows me to piece together a semblance of their thoughts though it isn't an exact word for word process."

I paused and lightly caressed her back as I continued, "To start with, I picked up earlier this week that you are a transplanted gal from the south and not a native New Yorker."

Kimberly gasped then said, "Okay Mister. Explain that please. Not even my boss remembers I came here from the south. I lost my accent years ago."

I laughed softly and squeezed her ass as I answered, "I never expected us to be as close as we are now but even if this wasn't happening and didn't happen before I left, I would have remembered you as the friendliest person I met while on vacation. You've listened to me ramble on about my adventures exploring the hall of fame every night without the slightest flinch and you've understood my southern drawl without asking me to repeat myself or explain what some phrase indiginous to the south meant. That told me you were either very, very close to someone from the south or came from there yourself. I believe it is the latter because even if you had married a southern gent and spent half your life with him, you would still ask an occasional question about my verbiage."

She giggled and thrust her ass down enough to press her cunt against my shaft briefly before easing back as she said, "Okay Mister. I was born in the south. Now then, what state and what town."

The words were barely out of her mouth before I replied, "The state is a no brainer. We are both from Alabama. By asking town instead of city, that tells me you were a country girl from a small town probably under 10 thousand in population."

I paused for air as she again gasped then I said, "You didn't ask me how to spell Clarke when I gave you my home address so that tells me you either lived in Clarke County or in a surrounding county. My guess is the latter. That would put you in one of 4 other counties. Since I started this conversation, I've been wondering why you never told me you were from Alabama. Unless there was some really dark thing you desperately wanted to remain hidden, the very minute I checked into the motel you would have told me you were from Alabama and when you discovered I was from Clarke County you would have told me the town where you were born."

I let my hands move to her breasts and began thumbing her swollen nipples as I added, "If I am right, then I was a city policeman in your home town for about a year. I left the Linden police and got a job in Pine Hill, Alabama because the cops in Marengo County were so corrupt. You might not be from Linden but I would wager you were or maybe Gallion."

She began to sob almost violently and I pulled her head to my chest and held her as my eyes adjusted to the dim light from the TV then I whispered, "I'll stop now if you want me to Kimberly."

Her voice trembled as she whispered, "Please Woody. I can't explain why but I really need you to continue."

I hugged her a little tighter and quickly finished, "I was a cop for about 15 years. I guess I had been gone from the job 2 years when all the commotion hit Marengo County. The details were at the very best sketchy but I think it involved the chief deputy and his 12 year old daughter. I am thinking she is you. Your age and Jessica's seem to fit perfectly. That was 16 years ago which would make you 28 now and Jessica only 18 if that old. Your father sexually abused you until you got pregnant then he made you into a prostitute to cover up the fact he had gotten you pregnant. I think you ran away the day Jessica turned 5 years old and I would bet my life you finally got up the courage to leave when you found your father abusing your child."

It was almost three hours later when she finally quit crying then she whispered, "You don't hate me?"

I squeezed her tight and softly said, "I saw your father about 12 years ago. You had probably been gone less than a year. He was drunk and hitting on a friend of mine's daughter. He took a swing at me when I sent her own her way and I knocked him out. As he regained consciousness, he said something about getting even and I knew he would try so I decided to end it right then and there instead of having to watch my back for the rest of my life. I told him I was sorry he felt that way but he should do his very best to remember that I would eventually get out of jail if he prosecuted me. He looked at me as if wondering what I meant and I guess he must have figured it out when he got out of the hospital about 6 months later. I spent a couple of nights in jail because I sorta hurt the first three cops that tried to break up the fight or I guess the beating I was giving your father would be the more accurate description. Your father refused to sign a warrant and left the area about two weeks after that and I haven't heard anything about him since then."

She cried a few more minutes then whispered, "Jessica doesn't remember any of this and she truly believes I am her sister Woody."

I cleared my throat and said, "I know exactly how crazy it sounds Kimberly but I truly am beyond any hope madly in love with her and we haven't said more than a couple of dozen words to each other. It isn't just how beautiful or sexy she is how what a great dancer she is. I was married once before for 6 months. Hopefully I've grown tremendously since then the thing is I fell in love with my ex-wife after having known her for only a few seconds and while I've had longer relationships since her, I was never `in-love� again until I saw Jessica tonight. Now, I am totally confused. Do you think if we moved to Utah and became Mormons I could marry her and you?"

Kimberly sat bolt upright and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen on a woman before saying, "If that is your way of telling me you love me and want to marry me too then your answer is yes. I can't see us living in Utah but I don't need a wedding to be your wife."

I nodded and stared deep into her eyes and she frowned and said, "My Jess is going to shock you Woody. She is a virgin. Before you, no man has even kissed her much less touched her. Having said that however, I am positive she could and would share you with me."

I stared even deeper into her very soul and she trembled as she whispered, "Will you hold her in your arms when I tell her?"

I nodded and she giggled then moaned softly as she whispered, "It is damn near morning Mister and I am still waiting to be fucked. I also truly think that my Jess should be a full fledged woman when she hears the truth. We will tell her when we are home in Alabama after your vacation is over."

A heartbeat later, she was again above me and in the exact position I had gotten her into before we started talking. I was again in total blackness but strangely, I could see her as if we were laying on the 50 yard line of the largest stadium in the world with every light lit up and every spot focused on us.

I bent my head and licked her nipples then laid back and whispered, "We would be here another 24 hours if I went into the details but the simple fact is I lost my virginity on my 11th birthday to my mother's best friend. She was about a month past her 44th birthday and taught me everything I know about women. I favor this position because it gives me the easiest access to your G-spot and I can fuck you for as long as I want to without cumming. I figure we have about 2 hours before my wake up call so we'll just have to make that do this time."

Kimberly leaned even closer and her lips brushed my ear as she began to tremble while whispering, "You got everything about me right except I was only 9 years old when Daddy got me pregnant and I had Jess just after my 10th birthday. There is one other thing you should really know before we start."

As she paused for air I softly said, "You have no idea what a G-spot is and you haven't been with a man since you fled from Alabama."

She sat up and though blinded by the sudden light from the dim TV I saw her huge smile as she nodded and said, "I've been really scared ever since you ripped my panties off in the hallway but I want this so much I've fought back my fears but now they are completely gone. It's just that your cock is so huge Woody. I'm not sure I can handle it."

Reaching between us I slowly drug my cockhead up and down her slit as I laughed loudly before saying, "I have no idea what size the average cock would be Kimberly. I think mine is probably average at best and most likely a little below average in its length. I do have a few of things I see as an advantage over the average or even most larger cocks. I think my width makes me seem longer, I know the size of my cockhead does, the big curve in the middle I am told is a tremendous thing once a lady has me in her depths, and the way I am small after my cockhead but become increasingly bigger until at my base I'm as big maybe slightly bigger than my width at my cockhead."

Kimberly laughed then sorta purred, "Fuck me Woody. I'll tell you afterward if you are above average."

She again assumed my favorite position perfectly and enveloped me in the darkness of the shroud her hair formed. Without hesitating, I pressed my heels hard against the footboard of the huge bed.

Pressing my cockhead against her tiny cunt hole I whispered, "Ease your ass back until all of my cockhead is inside you Kimberly. Once it is take about another inch then fuck me until you feel comfortable with my cock then stop with just my cockhead remaining in you. I'll give you a minute to catch your breath then take it from there."

Kimberly gritted her teeth so hard before she moved I swear I heard them echo. As soon as her hole began to stretch, the echo was definitely a loud moan of intense pleasure. I could feel the inner walls of her cunt spraying the tip of my cock with her hot secretions.

As millimeter after millimeter of my cockhead began entering her, her moans became louder and her spray became not only hotter but harder as well. By the time I felt my corona pop inside her, her moans were almost deafening. Her secretions intensified in both heat and strength and I felt her cunt walls grabbing me as if to pull more of my cock into their eager clutches.

Her pressure abruptly stopped and after several gasps for air she whispered, "Oh My God! Woody! I never knew sex could feel this good. I never once had an orgasm when Daddy was fucking me but after he found out I was pregnant he had over 200 different men fuck me. It was a different one every night until I was showing so much they were scared to fuck me. I can't remember when it happened but at some point I started to have orgasms and I began to look forward to the next night just to see if the new man could give me one too."

She giggled softly and took a deep breath then said, "I don't think I going to need to adjust anymore Woody. I want your cock so much I just couldn't possibly wait. I don't care how much it could hurt. I'm begging you Baby. Fuck me right now! GOD! I! NEED! YOUR! COCK! WOODY! NOW! AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I had deliberately lifted my ass so that my cockhead would miss her G-spot. I mentally crossed my fingers and prayed that her lust was so great she didn't need the help of me hammering her most sensitive spot to reach the best orgasm of her life.

After her fourth scream, I knew she was definitely there and I giggled as I dropped my ass. I firmly gripped her hips with my cockhead barely half way inside her and ducked my head to devour her dangling breasts.

As Kimberly again screamed, I waited a couple of seconds then slipped my hands to her ribs and pressed her down until she was in the perfect position. I lifted my head and licked her lips then I began hammering her G-spot as fast as I possibly could.

Heel to toe to heel to toe to heel to toe to heel to toe to heel to toe to heel to toe to heel to toe to heel to toe. Over and over I rocked against the footboard from to heel to toe. With every stroke my massive cockhead slammed upward and smacked against her G-spot. It almost flattened then it began to slide across her G-spot on it's way to the depths of her steaming hot pussy.

I smiled as sweat poured off Kimberly and she screamed, "MOTHER OF GOD! OH SWEET JESUS FUCK ME! PLEASE WODY! FUCK ME LOVER!"

"Yes! Yes!" she chanted, wiggling more and more, wrinkling the comforter beneath her naked back.

Kimberly groaned loudly, feeling tingles and sensations she'd never experienced before. Her body was on fire.

"Yes! Yes! God, yes!" she groaned, squinting her eyes and arching her back, just a bit, "Woody, I want you so bad. Please, please fuck me!"

"God, you feel good, Kimberly," I whispered, gently pushing my cock all the way inside her.

Finally, I bottomed out and let out a huge groan, one so loud, and so booming, it echoed throughout the bedroom. I began to thrust deeper, making the bed shake with every movement.

Kimberly reached down and gripped the headboard, slowly slamming her hips down to meet my thrusts.

Her heavy tits bounced, often causing her nipples to kiss one another, as I picked up the pace and began fucking her almost into the headboard.

"Oh! Oh! Oh My God!" she screamed, arching her back completely and gripping the headboard tightly, "Oh, God, Woody! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

I began fucking her harder, slamming the headboard into the wall. My groans were deep and throaty, and the sight of her tits slapping into each other was almost more than I could take. I watched her face, the sexy way her lips pursed each time she moaned. Her cheeks were flushed and her forehead was dotted with droplets of sweat. She was a vision of total abandonment.

"Woooooooodddyyyyyyyyyy!" she screamed, driving her hips faster and gripping my cock like her cunt was a vice, "OH, GOD, I'M CUMMINNNNNNNNNNG!"

Kimberly could no longer speak at this point, only moan and whimper, in total lust. Words and thoughts escaped her, only the feeling of her lover's cock stuffed inside her drooling pussy came to mind.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled, jabbing her cunt with deep and quick strokes, banging into her with force, "Oh, fuck, Kimberlyyyyyyyy! Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

This was it my, control was no longer an issue. I reached up and grabbed the headboard, using it for firm leverage. I slammed my thick cock deep into Kimberly's cunt, again bottoming it out, balls deep and released the thickest load I'd ever had. I looked up at her, watching her as my seed sprayed deep inside her sloppy wet pussy.

"KIMBERLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I screamed, as ropes of thick, gooey cum poured from my balls.

Kimberly collapsed as I thrust my hips in one final thrust. Even exhausted and drained, we both hugged each other close and despite gasping for air our lips locked in one of the most tender yet passionate kisses I'd ever known.

Kimberly lifted her head and moved her hair so she could look in my eyes as she whispered happily, "I guess until this very moment in time that I didn't really know what an orgasm was. I thought I had them with many of the men my father forced me to fuck but now I know I didn't."

I was about to reply when the sudden sound of the phone caused us both to jump. Kimberly laughed as she stretched to reach the receiver.

As she said, "Good Morning", her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.