The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cage was a seven foot tall, seven foot long, four foot wide box that locked automatically when closed. The bottom was lightly padded and there was a small pillow at one end. She was to sleep in it every night and always close the door securely. She would usually be allowed to train as long as she wanted, but must always obey the senior slaves when they told her it was bedtime. Clothing was selected for her and she subsisted entirely off of diet meal shakes, water, and multivitamins.

Within the first few weeks she was already feeling her muscles tone. She had access to all manner of aerobics and dance tapes to exercise to and a full weight room to tone up. She was usually released from her cage only a few hours after she went to sleep with a senior slave poking and prodding her to wake up and continue training, but never forcing.

She only ever saw two other women in training. She recognized them as the two women who had been sitting in the warehouse room, but they were far behind her in progress. By the time they had their bodies in shape, Marie was practicing dance routines for the final night. With the guidance of the other slaves, she learned that if she was going to dance in heels, she should practice in higher heels. With that in mind, she chose a pair of 6" stilettos. Many of the trainer slaves stopped and admired her toned body as she danced for hours wearing only those shoes. The heels would break almost weekly from the constant stress, but there was always someone willing to drive them down to the local shoe repair shop while Marie got a few hours of sleep. She busted her knees and elbows more than once but eventually got the entire routine down.

At the beginning of the third month, the other two girls had finally gotten to choosing a routine while Marie had already perfected hers. She was allowed access to a tanning bed and allowed to pick her outfit.

She had always liked her legs and feet and decided to accentuate those parts of her body. She wore a very tight leather skirt with a slit up to her waist and a white dress shirt that she fully intended to rip off very early in her routine. She wore no panties or bra, hoping to show her beautiful, toned body early and often. She got only a light tan in order to mask some of the scars on her arms from her previous life.

The night before the routine, Marie practiced in the 5" black stilettos she planned to perform in. After using the 6" heels for so long, the 5" ones felt like bare feet while dancing. She added a few impromptu moves which lengthened the routine by almost five minutes. She hoped that the kinder, wealthier men would recognize her enthusiasm and consider her one of the better purchases. As she locked herself in her cage for the night, fully aware that she would not be released until the performances began, she reflected on the past three months. Never had she accomplished so much in so little time. She was terrified of what the morning would bring, but excited as well. It would either be the best or worst day of her life. In comparison, her wedding night seemed inconsequential. She knew her life depended on her performance yet was confident in her abilities. She found it ironic that slavery could make one more confident; but in this case, it did. She found herself considering the fact that she would never sleep, excited as she was.

She awoke soon after to one of the trainer slaves opening her cage and letting her out. She dressed in her chosen outfit and allowed herself to be led to the side of the stage where she would be allowed to watch the performance of the other girls. She was told she was to be last, but did not ask why. She had seen the other two girls get slapped repeatedly for asking questions out of turn. As she was a naturally quiet person, Marie simply asked no questions, doing as she was told and practicing as hard as she could.

Marie was astonished at the size of the crowd. She was expecting five men, but there were close to a hundred in attendance. It occurred to her that this was probably to keep the women from playing to a particular customer. She was confident enough in her abilities that she was no more nervous. In fact, the anonymity comforted her slightly. There was no way she could possibly know which person was going to purchase her, so she simply had to perform her best.

The first performance was obviously forced. It was brief and heartless and the tallish brunette looked as if she still had not accepted her new fate. She was nude from the beginning and Marie assumed she must have refused to choose an outfit. She cried through most of her brief routine and although Marie felt sorry for her, she did not understand why after three months the woman still could not adjust. The men in the front did not seem to care. Seeing a helpless, sobbing naked woman was enough to make them hoot and holler, grabbing and reaching for her any time she came to close to the edge of the stage. The two girls that were sitting in the warehouse came next, a little brunette and a redhead. They were obviously trying but didn't seem to have the heart for it. The redhead never even stripped all of her clothes off, causing all of the men in the front to boo her.

The fourth performance shocked Marie and shook her confidence. The black haired woman that had been chained standing strutted out onto the stage, looking angrier than ever. Marie watched the woman do her routine with vicious energy, ripping every piece of clothing off her muscular body and violently tossing it to the crowd in a strange, enraged version of a typical strip tease. She had apparently decided to spend all of her time on the weight tables as she looked like a body builder with long black hair and a dark tan. Marie knew she couldn't hope to match this woman's energy and strength, but she could probably outlast her considering her routine was based more on sensual stares and slinks than raw power.

At the end of the performance, the woman did two swings around the pole to build momentum and then launched herself into the crowd. Much of the crowd parted as this monster of a woman attempted to tank her way out of the club. As she was reaching the door, a much larger man grabbed her wrist, yanked it behind her toned back up to her shoulder blades, and forced the strong woman to the ground. She tried kicking at him with her heeled feet, but he was equipped with thick rope which he used to quickly hogtie her. As he picked her up by her wrists and ankles and deposited her back on the stage, Marie made eye contact and shivered at the insanity she saw there. The woman was screaming and thrashing around and it took six slaves to drag her off into the back. Marie heard one last, long shriek followed by a loud clang as the woman was locked in her cage and Marie watched the huge man walk back into the cloud of smoke and take a seat with the other well dressed gentlemen there.

Then it was Marie's turn. She approached the pole with well practiced temerity. She made quick eye contact with every man in the room that looked even partially suitable. She then looked down at her shoes, causing one of the men in the front to start to holler at her for being "just as chicken-shit as that other girl." Then, in one quick motion, she ripped her dress shirt off at the buttons, revealing her ample breasts and slim waist. As agreed upon by the DJ, the music started exactly two seconds after, before the stunned silence could end. The loud bass and fast electronic music beat in her ears as she followed her well rehearsed routine completely by memory. The music she had chose was punctuated with softer moments which would find her making love to the pole while staring longingly at the richest looking men in the crowd. Her final move gave the audience what it had so desperately waited for; a full view of her most sensitive parts. Although she blushed, she knew full well her routine had had the desired effect.

Marie awoke in her cage unaware that she had fallen asleep. The mistress that Marie had first encountered was urging her to come out. She turned Marie around and gave her a gentle shove toward a door leading to another room. Inside, Marie saw five stands with manacles high above them. All of them were empty except for the one which was occupied by the large muscular woman. She was pulled by her wrists at least a foot off of the ground and was lurching and kicking her legs which were spread apart by a wooden spreader.

The other slaves who had performed were being attached by their wrists to the other stands, but none of the others were actually lifted off their feet. Marie was attached and the manacles were drawn up so that her arms were held fully extended above her head, but very little stress was placed on her beautiful body.

As soon as all of the dancers were secured on their stands, the muscular girl followed by the little redhead then the brunette, followed by Marie then the sobbing girl; the bidders were allowed to enter. They all passed in front of the soon to be slaves, and they all touched, felt, and examined the merchandise. The first two had been in the front of the auction yelling and carrying on. They both vowed that they would purchase Marie and almost got into a fight about it. They both viciously tweaked her nipples and pulled on her vaginal lips, bringing tears to Marie's eyes. She did not openly cry, however, as they had promised the same thing to all the other women in line, albeit from a distance with the first one. She hoped and believed that she had performed well enough to be beyond such bids.

The next was an older gentleman. He also felt each woman, albeit much more gently, and paused at both Marie and the girl who was still sobbing and had not really performed. He was very tender with the crying girl though, and looked anxiously at her wrists where she was bound. Marie guessed the man felt sorry for the girl and would probably bid on her. This worried her.

Next through the door was a tall blonde man who couldn't have been much older than Marie. He was well dressed and walked with confidence. He did not look mean but had a sort of hard look to his brown eyes. He gave the struggling muscular woman an odd look and skipped her completely. He touched and felt on the two girls and looked them in the eyes. They both looked shyly away. Marie flushed but held his gaze. He smiled at her and only lightly brushed the last woman.

The last man to walk through the door was the man who had caught the muscular woman. He spent the most time with the first girl, roughly squeezing and pulling on her most private parts. He grabbed at the woman's cheek, but she turned her head and bit his hand. Outraged, the man punched her directly in the stomach, knocking the breath from the muscle-bound girl. Some of the trainer slaves approached the man but he calmly sidestepped them and took his seat. As he sat, he pointed at the woman still trying to catch her breath. She looked beseechingly at the trainer slaves but they merely shrugged, considering the matter settled.

The auction rules were explained to the seated men. They were going to bid on the muscular woman first then go down the line. Each man would be given time to gather their slave and exit the room before the next one was bid upon. This would keep fighting to a minimum. The bidding for the muscular woman started at one hundred thousand dollars. The last girl would be sold for an average of what the other girls went for.

The muscular man immediately bid two hundred thousand. No one contested this offer, as no one wanted to tame a woman bigger than they.

There was some drama getting her disconnected from her bonds as she attempted to fight her way free yet again. The big man eventually knocked her out with his fist and carried her over his shoulder out of the room.

A small bidding war occurred over the little redheaded girl, and she began to cry as she realized that one of the drunken men the front row was going to win her. The older gentleman and the blonde man both made a token effort, but in the end the winning bid was $150,000 to the loudest, most obnoxious man that had been in the crowd. One of the training slaves hobbled her feet with a chain, pulled her hands down behind her back, secured them there with handcuffs, and attached a leash and collar to her neck. The drunken man was almost drooling by the time he took the leash, and pulled her quickly out the back door. Marie watched her go, pitying her but thankful that one of the dangerous men were gone.

The brunette went in similar fashion to the other loud man. Instead of crying, she stiffened up, as if she could protest her way out of the situation. She ended up being dragged by one of her breasts out the back door. As the door was opened, Marie could hear the little redhead screaming as she was being raped by her new owner.

The older man and the blonde man both bid on Marie. The bidding was well over half a million dollars before the blonde man finally won. Her final price was $767,000. She never felt like she was worth so much in her life. The mistress did not bind her hands or her feet, eliciting a strange look from Marie.

"I'll see you at home!" she said. "No one ever said that a man couldn't attend more than one auction. I put in a good word for you and your performance was better than mine was when Master Jerint bought me. It put him over the top! We're basically sisters now! You can call me Sarah now that we're living together."

She was holding Marie's hands looking very happy. She looked over at Jerint and quickly looked subdued. Marie looked at him and realized he was not-so-patiently waiting for her. She said goodbye to Sarah and followed her new master out the door.

He placed a cloak over her bare shoulders and led her outside to a waiting limo. Her bare feet touched the cold cement and she immediately began to shiver; she had forgotten it was now winter as this was the first time she had been outdoors since she was bought here. Once she was in the warm limo, Jerint slid in beside her and had her remove the cloak.

He held her as he would hold a lover as the limo took them to Marie's new home.

12