The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music stopped. The silence was filled with a heighten sense of drama. Anna was suddenly aware of every muscle in her body, every nerve alive and throbbing as she felt his arms take control. Suddenly the music started again, a tango and a startled Anna looked to see that Toria had changed the CD. She stood by the antique bookcase that held the system and in that light it seemed to Anna that she had nothing on but golden sparkles. She was a vision of sexuality, legs slightly spread, leaning on her arms behind her, her chest thrust out making her already ample breasts push hared against the flimsy material and Anna noticed that she could see Toria nipples growing hard while she stared at Anna and Alberto. Toria’s hips moved slightly to the music in tantalizing little circles and the smile on her face was anything but sweet. Anna was brought back, face to face with Alberto as he moved her body to his and began the dance.

Alberto pulled her close, she was shocked by the gentle strength she felt in his arms. He whispered in her ear, “Anna, the secret of the dance is that it is like making love. Our bodies will become as one, moving in perfect harmony.” Then it began. They did indeed move as one across the floor, her body responding to his every move, twisting and turning, lunging and flying. Anna felt as though she was disengaged from her mind, her body completely at Alberto’s will. She found herself pressed so close that she was riding his leg; hers locked on either side as he tossed her backwards like a rag doll. Flipping her around backwards and ten back up to him, face to face.

Suddenly she found herself sitting on his leg, her dressed pushed up almost to her waist, the expanse of flesh revealed above her stocking, his pants parting her lips for she wore no underwear, slipping between her sweet slight wet lips. Slowly he bent her backwards away from him. She was dizzy but she saw Toria still standing against the record cabinet but no longer leaning on both hands. No Toria had one hand at the hem of her skirt, that shimmering golden sheath, lifting it to allow herself access to her aching womanhood. Her eyes were fixed on the two dancers, filled with lust she gently stroked herself and

Anna could see the wetness on her finger, the swelling of her nipples pushing through the paper thin fabric and Anna felt the fire in her explode. She had never seen women as erotic but the sight of Toria fingering herself while Alberto’s pants crept inside of her was more than she could bear. She let out a moan of pleasure as he drew her back to him, smiling as he felt her wetness let loose and drench his legs. Spinning up and away the dance continued, the music driving the lust filled room into a whirling mass of images.

Anna could see Toria with both hands working her delicate inner thighs, legs spread slightly apart dressed pulled up to her waist revealing stunning legs and shimmering stockings then radiant flesh, flushed with desire and a light dusting of Auburn hair in which she had buried her hands. She felt too the hands of Alberto as he masterfully guided her in this dance of love, pushing her ever neared the edge, his fingers grazing her through her green silk, touching her ass, her breasts and even her delicate mound, but never lingering, just teasing, taunting causing Anna to become wetter and wetter until she could feel it run down the inside of her thighs and the pungent smell of and Toria filled the air combining into an aphrodisiac that lit her very soul on fire.

The dance ended as suddenly as it had begun. Or so it seemed to Anna, little did she realize that the dance had just begun. Alberto held her in his arms, their breath heaving in unison, their eyes suddenly locked together and there she saw understanding. For in his eyes she saw the night unfolding. She could not move, not her body nor her eyes, his hands began their decent down her back in a light caress ending at the curve of her ass. He moved closer bringing his mouth to hers and she parted her lips in willing surrender to this man that that had captured her body.

His lips met hers and as they did she plunged full force into her desire the damn breaking and her passion spilling out. From behind she felt another set of hands and suddenly remembered Toria as she let her hands trail down her sides and wrap around her front coming to rest at the hem of her sweat soaked satin sheath. She felt her finger nails drag along her stocking as Toria slowly lifted the hem, drawing it up towards her waist. Anna instinctively let her legs drift a little further apart as she felt Toria’s fingers brush her delicate black bush as Alberto’s lightly caressed the bottom of her ass at the same time.

“Oh please," she heard herself say as though it was someone else’s voice as Toria’s lips sucked at the back of her neck and her fingers fond their mark. Anna moaned from deep inside as she felt Toria’s breasts and nipples burning into her back and Alberto’s manhood swell against her leg. Suddenly she felt her arms being lifted above her head as Toria slide the dress up and over exposing her beautiful body for Alberto to feast his eyes and mouth. Anna stood there is only her shimmering stockings and 4” heels as the man knelt before her and ran his tongue the length of her body.

Toria, took her arms gently and held them back as Alberto sucked first one then the other nipple into his mouth igniting flames everywhere he touched. Slowly tracing a line down her belly to her parted legs and there he let his tongue linger and he savored he taste. Anna’s knees buckled and had not Toria been there to support her she would have collapsed on the floor. But Toria held her, around her waist and slowly began to play with Anna’s nipples as Anna laid her head against Toria’s shoulder totally helpless as the wicked tongue drove her deeper into wild abandon. Seeing her at the brink Toria bent her head and kissed Anna with a soft wet passion that Anna never knew could exist and soon she was hungrily kissing Toria back, sucking her tongue down her throat. Then it all stopped. Alberto at her thighs, Toria at her breasts and lips and she was being carried away in Alberto’ powerful arms with Toria leading the way to Anna’s bedroom.

The room was ablaze in candlelight. Anna couldn’t recall having lit candles here. In fact there had been no candles in her room earlier this evening. Toria must have slipped away during the dance. Alberto carried Anna to her bed, a king size bed, with iron framework at the head. As he laid her down Anna could see the ecru linen at the window billowing in the soft breeze, the light of Paris straining through a light mist that had settled on the room. “How beautiful,” Anna thought, as she stretched herself like a large cat against the soft down comforter. Toria was at the head of the bed with something in her hands. As Anna reached her arms liltingly above her head Toria reached down and wrapped her stocking that she had removed around Anna wrists and tied her loosely to the iron frame.

Anna felt herself totally surrender, not because she was tightly bound by the silken stockings, but more from the symbolism of Toria’s commanding act. She looked at Toria as she slid onto the bed with her. The woman was truly amazing. Her skin was creamy white, the color of an orchid. Her hair a soft rich deep auburn, falling gently around her shoulders like a mane. Her hazel eyes, flashed in erotic mirth as she surveyed Anna from head to toe.

Her body, long like Anna’s and strong as well from the hours and years of dance and her breasts, slightly larger than Anna’s and with light brown nipples, swayed gently as she moved but were firm, full and upright. Anna watched as Toria reached out and let her long fingers and golden painted nails trace a line from Anna’s throat down her chest between her breasts, across her belly and veering at her soft mound to stroke first one leg then up the other. It was a slow feather light caress and Anna’s body responded feeling a light electricity jump from Toria’s finger to her skin.

Alberto stood at Toria’s back his hands playing with her broad shoulders and neck as he watched his partner explore Anna’s body. Anna could see Alberto’s hands move down Toria’s sides and then forward and cup her breasts, his fingers rolling those light brown nipples until they grew by nearly an inch, pinching, but not to hard and she could see the effect he was having on Toria. Her breasts heaved as her breath quicken from his touch. He bent forward and let his mouth and lips nuzzle against her neck as his hands moved down between her legs and as they did Toria rose to her knees leaving Anna stretched out on the bed to watch as Alberto slipped his finger inside her silky lips. With one hand he spread her open so that Anna could see the delicate pink fold of Toria’s pussy, the hair having been shaved from the underside to permit easier access.

He then slide in one finger then two and Anna was entranced, having never seen this done to another woman so close she could smell the perfume of her juice as it started to flow down his fingers. Toria threw her head back against Alberto’s shoulder as Anna had done to her and like Toria had done Alberto kissed her deeply, passionately his fingers sliding in and out in a rhythm to the music which continued in the distance. Anna was drawn to the sensual site of these two lovers, looking like brother and sister, looking like one person in two forms locked in the motion of tender sex right in front of her eyes. Oh, she wanted them, she wanted them both to be doing that to her.

She licked her lips as her eyes bore onto the hand moving steadily in and out of Toria’s now glistening pussy. “You like this, Anna,” she heard Alberto ask quietly. All she could do was nod, yes. “Then taste,” he offered as he removed his hand and held it to her lips. She had never tastes another woman. She had never thought about it, but now she couldn’t think of anything she wanted more than to lick Toria’s juices from his fingertips. She parted her lips and let her tongue slide over his fingers licking the sweet pungent fluid from his hand. Oh, as she did she felt her head swimming as if Toria’s cum was a seductive elixir.

“I think it’s time we performed for our hostess,” Alberto whispered in Toria’s ear. She smiled for she was more than ready to feel her body filled with her lover’s. Toria slipped off the bed and stood before Alberto. He watched as she came to him, then she knelt in front of him with her hands at his belt. Anna watched transfixed as Toria slipped the buckle open and undid the button and unzipped him letting the pants fall to the flood. Anna saw Alberto’s manhood spring forth from its confines. She watched as Toria took him in her hands, both hands and stroked him.

Then Toria reached between her legs and inserted all of her fingers into her sopping wet pussy bringing her juice to his shaft and she continued to work his shaft bringing him harder. Anna suddenly wished that her hands were free and when she tugged at Toria’s stockings she found that they came loose and free. Her hands took on a life of their own and the burning between her thighs needed attention. She let her hands run the length of her body, forgoing her breasts and hard hot nipples she needed to be filled right now and it was apparent that it would have to be her.

Toria was now using her lips and tongue to work the length of Alberto’s throbbing cock. Anna could see that the head of his cock was swollen and purple. Toria was slowly working her way up and down his shaft. Licking, then sucking, first the head, then the shaft, then all the way to his balls. Alberto had his hands entwined in her hair caressing her face and neck. His hips thrusting slowly as Toria started to swallow him, taking her time she savored every ridge, every vein, sliding his cock further down her throat until she had his entire length in her mouth and throat. Toria then wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his ass as he started to fuck her face, pulling out and thrusting back in her mouth working her face like a hot wet cunt. Toria was moaning and the sight and sound was driving Anna wild.

She spread her legs, pulling her knees up and lifting her hips. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and found that she was drenched, the juice running down between the cheeks of her ass. She slide her other had under her ass and inserted one, then two fingers into her ass as well, she wanted to be filled. She was ablaze with lust. She kept thinking back to how Alberto had offered his fingers to her with Toria’s juice and how incredible it had tasted. She with drew her fingers from her wet hole and licked them clean, comparing her taste to that of Toria.

She was a little tarter she decided as her hand returned to her pussy this time inserting three fingers instead of two. Anna’s gaze returned to the two auburn lovers as Alberto pulled away from Toria whose mouth was glistening with sweat and saliva. He pulled her to her feet and guided her to the bed where he had her kneel across Anna, her knees on one side her hands on the other her large breasts swaying over Anna, just inches from her breasts.

Anna felt herself arch her back trying to make contact and Toria seeing her need bent a little lower brushing her ripe nipples across Anna’s and smiling at the effect it had on her. Alberto came up behind Torie and placed his hands on the small of her back so that she lifted her ass up in the air for him. He looked into Anna’s eyes as he took his massive cock into his hands and guided it into Toria’s waiting pussy. He slid it in, all the in, in a single stroke causing Toria to exhale a moanful sigh. With his eyes fixed on Anna’s he began to circle his hips, slowly pulling out and plunging back in with the beat of the tango now filtering into the room.

The Dance had moved to a new height and he could see in Anna’s eyes that she would not refuse them anything tonight. Anna felt a drip on her thigh as the juice from Toria’s pussy was being pushed out by Alberto’s accelerating thrusts. Anna took her hands out of her hole and one wiped up the sweet nectar. She brought it to her lips, the other with a mind of it’s own found Toria’s breasts and began to fondle her nipple, rolling it between her fingers, feeling the contrast of the soft flesh and hard tips in her hand. Toria returned the favor with a squeal of delight making Anna gasp again and again as she pinched and released, pinch and released.

Anna could feel a steady flow of juice dripping on her body now as Toria’s pussy was being pounded. She could see Alberto’s cock pulling all the way out then plunging back to the hilt. Anna wanted to touch them so she reached up and placed her hand on the spot where Alberto’s cock was sliding in and out of Toria’s pussy. She wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft squeezing him as he slide through her fingers, Toria’s juice making him extremely slippery.

She released him and let her hand find Toria’s clit and began gently massaging it. Toria was rocking in an intense orgasm as Anna continued to pull on her raging nipples and Alberto reached his hands under to join Anna in flicking her clit their fingers driving her over the edge. The cum poured from her cunt splashing all over Anna’s legs and belly. When the waves of passion had subsided Alberto pulled out and smiled at Anna, his eyes filled with lust as he thought of what was in store for her. He sat on the bed and watched as Toria collapsed on top of Anna, slowly sliding backwards, dragging her throbbing tits across Anna’s belly mashing the juice all over them. Then as her face crossed the tender flesh of Anna’s stomach she let her tongue trail and taste the cum that had escaped her body.

She stayed licking Anna’s belly smelling Anna’s sex, pungent and wanting to taste it. Alberto moved up to Anna face, kissing her deeply he pulled her hands above her head held them there as Toria moved between Anna’s legs her hands spreading and holding her knees open. Anna knew what was coming as she kissed Alberto, she knew Toria would be tasting her as she felt the strength in Toria’s hands spreading her, yet nothing could prepare for the sensation of Toria’s tongue as it entered her for the first time. Anna exploded in the most intense orgasm the instant Toria’s tongue touched her clit. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body with a force she didn’t know existed and Anna went wild.

Alberto knew what Toria was doing with that tongue of hers; she loved to lick a pussy as much as he did. Anna was thrashing her hips against Toria’s face and Toria was moaning as she tried to swallow as much of Anna cum as she could. Alberto stopped kissing Anna so he could watch; it excited him to see Toria with her head buried between a beautiful woman’s legs. As Anna orgasm subsided Alberto tapped Toria on her head, it was time to take Anna to new heights and he wanted to feel the insides of this lust filled creature.

Alberto and Toria changed places and as they did Anna lay there trying to catch her breath. She looked at them and realized that she had never in her life been more turned on. Alberto was rock hard and she knew that he would soon be inside of her. And Toria’s body and face were glistening from sweat and cum and she suddenly wanted to touch and taste that again. Little did she know just how much she would indeed be enjoying Toria’s magnificent flesh.

Alberto began at her feet and Toria took her position at her head. He started to lick her up the inside of her legs; her long luscious legs covered in cum and sweat. He could taste her pungent taste mixed with the salty sweat. Anna felt little electric charges shoot up her legs directly into her cunt as if there were wires connecting the two spots. His tongue was maddening, it would drive her wild. She was suddenly thankful for the powerful she had had with Toria eating her because she could now hold off a little longer with Alberto.

While Alberto worked his way up her legs Toria had spread hers on either side of Anna’s head. She took a pillow and placed it under her neck so that could watch her while Alberto explored her. Toria had brought along a few toys and she brought out a rather large rubber dildo to play with as she watch the action. Anna was shocked by the size of it. She couldn’t believe that it would fit inside of Toria. She watched entranced as Toria slowly worked it into her pussy.

Spreading her legs wide she lifted her hips and started to fuck it. Toria’s lips formed an O as she drove it deeper and deeper inside. Anna reached out to touch her legs, feeling the tension in those long muscles and let her hands move up to join Toria’s at the dildo. Toria open her eyes when she felt Anna’s hands join hers and smiling she wrapped their hands together and Anna could feel the powerful strokes plunging inside of Toria. She was so engrossed, so overcome in sensation that it wasn’t until Alberto’s tongue found her hole that she snapped back to include him in her reverie. This was almost more than she could bear; her body was on fire her senses exploding.

It was time; Alberto knew he had to have this woman, now. He pulled his body up along and taking his cock in his hand he guided it into Anna’ hot wet hole and she exploded instantly in a body shaking orgasm. He had only placed the tip of his cock into her but it was enough to put her over the edge. Toria saw her body jump and she too wanted to be connected to the electricity as it flowed through her. Pulling the dildo from her sopping pussy she rose to her knee and crept over Anna's face and slowly lowered herself onto Anna's waiting mouth.

Anna’s eyes had been closed but when she smelled Toria sex just above her mouth she reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled that sweet loving hole down onto her face. As Anna grabbed Toria’s hips Alberto grabbed Anna and as she drove when tongue deep up Toria’s sobbing pussy he drove his thick, massive, raging cock to the very bottom of Anna’s hole. The fire exploded from both ends at once and met in the middle and ricocheted back to consume Anna. Her body felt as it had never felt before, her mind delirious, her orgasm continuous.