The Dance

Story Info
Wife moves closer to cuckolding her husband.
1.2k words
3.28
76.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
182 Followers

The dinner part of the dinner dance was actually a bit boring. Hubby, my sister and myself sat at a table with other couples, and with my sister the only single person. We ate our mediocre meal, chatting about mundane things. All the husbands, except mine, spent the whole time staring at my cleavage, and flirting with me, and my husband spent the whole time chatting with my sister.

I was starting to get fed up with it all, when the dancing started. There were no unattached men, so the three of us danced together, and I could feel the lust from all the frustrated husbands as they ogled my see through dress, with my tiny purple thong underneath. I actually didn't mind the attention, and was getting increasingly turned on, but their wives were looking daggers at me, and there was no way any of the husbands were going to risk a divorce to get to dance with me and therefore touch my body.

Finally, a load of guys swarmed into the room from the lobby and walked straight onto the dance floor. There were a good number of seriously hot guys, mostly about ten years younger than my sister and me, which is perfect. Carol said something harsh to poor hubby, and he shot off like a scolded cat, which left the two of us dancing together. In only a couple of minutes two guys asked us to dance. We had a couple of dances, but, for me, there was no chemistry. My guy couldn't get over his lust for me enough to actually be able to construct a sentence, so he just looked down my top.

I said goodbye to him, and Carol had to follow, a little annoyed I thought. I explained to her what the problem was, but before I finished, I spotted two gorgeous hunks looking at us from the bar. I caught the eye of the better looking of the two, in my opinion anyway, and gave him a little smile. A second later they were moving towards us like two Crocodiles closing i on their prey. I was really enjoying being their prey, and Carol cheered up immensely when she realized they were homing in on us.

The guys didn't bother asking anything, they just held out their hands to take us to dance. I liked the guy straight away. He told me that he was Paul, divorced and playing the field for a little while. He smelt great,was confident, fit, and charming. After a couple of dances there were some slow numbers and he pulled me into his arms, and held me firmly while we danced. Soon I could feel a bulge in his trousers, and I asked him if he was having fun. He said that every man in the room was jealous of him, especially my husband, and I told him that hubby fantasized about me having sex with another man when he wanked.

Paul obviously liked that news as he kissed me gently on the lips, as his hands held my bum cheeks. He kept on kissing me, caressing my lips with his, running his hand up and down my back, then over my bum cheeks again. He changed to kissing my ear and neck as his right hand explored my breast, and I realized that my husband was watching all this happening and I felt so excited. I was getting really aroused, my nipples were hard as buttons and ultra sensitive, and my thong was soaking wet, with moisture running down the inside of my legs.

Eventually the slow music switched back to pop so we left the dance floor heading for our table.

We sat down on the other side of the big table from hubby, and since all the other couples had left, he looked a bit foolish on his own, which was my intention. I told him to go and buy two bottles of champagne and to bring four glasses, and to get himself a beer.

Paul and I started kissing again with his hand snaking up between my legs, to discover my soaking wet panties.

Hubby eventually got back, with a pretty little waitress in tow, carrying the glasses. He poured all the champagne, thanked the waitress, rather too sweetly I thought, then I introduced Paul to him, telling him that I had told Paul all about his little cuckold fantasy. He looked so crestfallen, and I thought 'that'll teach you to flirt with waitresses' and Paul reassured him that he would be happy to fulfill his fantasy, which was even funnier.

Paul then suggested that hubby should sit next top me, the other side from Paul, so he could see what was going on.

My new beau then instructed my husband to put his hand on my left knee and pull my legs apart. That was sooo sexy!

Paul quickly got my knickers off and lifted them up in his hand for everyone to see. I thought that I should be embarrassed, but actually I was thrilled and unbelievably aroused at being seduced by so confidant and controlling a man. He gave my thong to my husband, telling him to put them in his pocket

Paul's fingers were magical, they were inside my pussy, and playing with my clitoris at the same time. I knew I was going to cum really quickly, and was a bit worried about people hearing me cry out, but there was no way I was going to try to stop my new lover from satisfying my lust. I went over the edge, and managed to confine my sounds to a whispered 'I'm cumming' and some little moans.

Once I'd finished and calmed down, Paul invited me to his room, and I really wanted to say yes, but I declined, saying that I wasn't yet ready. That wasn't true, of course, I wanted to go to his room so much, but I knew that my husband wasn't ready. I wasn't totally stupid, of course, and Paul and I exchanged phone numbers, and I suggested he ring me mid week and we could perhaps arrange to have dinner the following Saturday. I promised not to be so selfish next time we met.

This was all play acting, so I could later tell my husband that I had turned Paul down, and wouldn't be seeing him again. I fully intended to ring Paul on Monday and set up a meeting in his hotel room for Tuesday night when my husband would be away in Yorkshire. I certainly wasn't going to waste time on dinner with Paul, I would be seeing him to have sex!

On the drive home I reassured my husband that I loved him and that I would be staying faithful to him. I also promised him sex for Sunday morning, and warned him against getting jealous of my flirtations, or I would make Carol tell me what hold she had over him. He looked a bit sheepish but accepted what I said.

Sunday morning we had nice husband and wife sex, but the whole time I was imagining Paul fucking me. I suppose I should have felt guilty about what I was planning to do, but I just didn't.

Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
182 Followers