The Dance

Story Info
A fictional take of a non-fictional event.
3.1k words
4.1
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bws1
bws1
4 Followers

Be gentle, my first submission. But seriously, any comment is welcome.

*****

While we were talking you mention that you're receiving an honor, by your company, for being the humanitarian of the year. You tell me that there's a formal dinner dance, to honor you and other recipients and you ask if I'd be willing to be your date. Being proud of you, I quickly say yes, even though it only sounds like "I suppose so..."

I get myself dressed in my finest tailored suit and make myself look "purdy" for you, hop in the truck and motor over to pick you up. I ring the doorbell, with a bouquet of roses behind by back, and a bottle of good wine, for when we come home, when much to my surprise you appear before me, wearing a stunning blue, form fitting dress.

The bottoms of my feet begin to sweat.

Being coy, I attempt to subdue my growing erection by presenting you with the bottle of wine and then the roses, as a personal token of my admiration for both you and your achievements. The smile on your face warms my heart, as you just light up when seeing both. I can't help but look you over from head to toe, as the dress leaves almost nothing to the imagination. You lean in to hug and kiss me, I wrap my arms around you and the dress is so sheer and so finely made, that I can't tell where the dress ends and your skin begins, as my hands slide up and down your back.

So, we grab the necessary things and head to the party. Since you are the guest of honor, I decide to make us fashionably late by about 10 minutes. I do this for two reasons. First, is when we make our entrance, ALL eyes are on you and everybody can see how simply amazing you look; and secondly and more selfishly, I do it so all of the gentlemen can see the beautiful woman I get to spend the entire life with.

After all the pomp and circumstance, we have a nice meal, followed by a carafe of very tasty, yet potent wine. We admire you award, hold hands under the table and make small talk with the steady stream of people passing by to congratulate you.

A little later, your boss grabs the mic and announces that the dance floor is open and he would be honored if you, the other winners and their dates would honor the rest of the crowd with a dance. We oblige. As you get up, I attempt to be a gentleman by pulling your chair back as you stand and then presenting you with my arm, so I can escort you out on to the floor. All eyes are on us. It's a slow, jazzy tune, so we are arm in arm and holding each other very close.

Feeling your body close to mine has always excited me, but tonight, the wine, the excellent company and seeing you looking more beautiful than I've ever seen you look before (which is a feat unto itself, as you always look fantasy inspiring to begin with), images begin to race through my mind of the things I'd like to be doing for you, with you and to you. The song goes on and I decide to behave myself by not moving my hands to any areas that other people may feel scandalous. But every now and then I lean down and whisper into your ear, and tell you how incredible you look, how good your body feels against mine and then how it may be a good idea for us to dance our way out to the truck as there is some what of a protrusion attempting to work its way out of my slacks.

You giggle and whisper seductive things into my ear, teasing me and all I can do is whimper. Being the dutiful date, I am content to dance as long as you wish as it's your special night. After the first dance concludes, we sachet over to our table, take a few more sips of wine and continue dancing, as your boss opens the floor up to everybody.

As we resume dancing, we spin around and I observe the room and how packed it actually is and then the thought hits me: I can grab her ass and nobody will notice. I go for it, when you least expect it. The lights are dimmed, they are playing a slow Ella Fitzgerald song, "At Last" I believe, when I slip my hand down on to your curvy tush and squeeze. Until then your head was resting peacefully on my shoulder, but at that moment I hear a soft gasp and before I know it I'm looking at you eye to eye. You raise an eyebrow, to which I simply say, I was completely caught up in the moment and in you and I couldn't control myself. I lean in and kiss you softly and then whisper into your ear, telling you again how beautiful and sexy you are and that I would be honored if you would allow me to accompany you home and make mad passionate love to you.

Well, wine being wine, you stop me abruptly, excuse yourself for a visit to the ladies room. I stand around nervously, with my hands over my bulge, praying to God that nobody notices, when you come out of the ladies room and take my hand. I hear you giggling, but what startles me more is the lump that separates the palms of our hands. What's soft, silky and feels like 2 or 3 pieces of string? My mind is racing struggling for the answer, until you tell me to put the object in my hand, into my jacket pocket, as you have a surprise for me.

I can tell by the texture (and the dampness) that it's your thong. Needless to say I'm speechless, yet I manage to take every opportunity to caress your lower back and your sweet tush cheeks when I'm positive nobody's looking or can see.

The party finally starts breaking up, so we decide it's our cue to head for home. Being slightly buzzed, I take my time and focus on the drive. You, being the ornery one that you are, slide over next to me, and buckle yourself into the center seat and commence to teasing me.

Your one hand slides on to my thigh. My mind immediately starts racing and my feet start sweating again. You lean over and kiss my neck and gently nibble on my earlobe. I gasp and mumble something about trying to concentrate and get us home safely. You giggle some more and continue torturing me.

You lay your head innocently on my shoulder, so I relax and let my guard down, until I feel your hand sliding up my thigh and eventually land on my still fairly hard cock.

You giggle and simply say "you naughty boy" as your tease it with your finger nails. By then I'm starting to squirm a lot and start fumbling for a hanky to wipe my brow with. I reach into my breast pocket and pull out what I think is a hanky and start wiping my forehead and you immediately bust out laughing. I'm using your thong to wipe my forehead. We laugh about that and continue driving. After we settle down, you lay your head on my shoulder again, and again I feel your hand on my cock, and you're rubbing it slowly. The tightness became so painful that I begged you to unzip me.

I feel your hand slowly unzip my fly and gently reach inside, searching for the opening of my boxer briefs. Within seconds you have your hands around it and are pulling it out. You lean closer and kiss my neck again and slowly start stroking me.

By now my hearts racing and we're only about 10 minutes away from your home, so I focus on driving and leave myself completely defenseless to you. All I can do is sit and enjoy while we drive closer to home. You stop stroking for a second and reach for something in your purse, that I can't make out and then your hand lands on my cock again. The sensation is completely different, it feels moist, but it feels warm to the touch; much warmer than just your hand. You lay your head on my shoulder ad giggle again and continue stroking my cock almost painfully slow. You whisper in my ear: "This is to keep your attention, until we can get more comfortable."

In my head little alarm bells and whistles are going off and inner perv is as giddy as a school boy. I struggle to keep from pulling off the road and just fuck you right there, but I remind myself that tonight is your night and I want to make it so special for the both of us. By then, we pull into the drive way and I stop the vehicle. I turn and look at you and you're licking your fingers non-nonchalantly and flashing me a "is there a problem?" look.

I compose myself, put the little guy back into my pants, and we head inside. We put things away, in preparation for retiring for the evening. You head upstairs, to slip into something more comfortable. I stand there slack jawed, watching your luscious (and pantiless) tush as you walk slowly upstairs. After I come to my senses, I grab a couple of glasses, and our bottle of wine and join you upstairs.

By the time I get upstairs, you have finished wrapping yourself in a sheer silk kimono and are in the process of hanging up your dress. I pour us each a glass of wine and start taking my suit off. You move over to the bed, turn, sit and then jokingly say "strip for me". I look at you, raise an eyebrow, decide to return the favor and then begin a little impromptu performance.

Teasingly I remove my jacket slowly. Rocking my hips from side to side, I loosen my tie and start unbuttoning my shirt. My shirt being completely open, I finish taking off my tie, twirl it around in circles and then toss it to you. I slowly take my shirt off, while you watch intently. I toss my shirt on to the chair next to the closet and unbutton and unzip my pants. Swinging my hips from side to side, my pants, they slowly slide off my hips, down my thighs and land on the floor.

I slide my shoes off and step out of my pants, standing before you, wearing nothing but my socks and boxer briefs and begin to move towards you. You look at me and tell me that I'm not done yet. Standing there with a mock appalled look on my face, I make a production of slowly taking off my socks. Half dancing and half walking I move over to you and ask for help with my last shred of clothing.

Rocking my hips from side to side, and feeling a little embarrassed by now, I dance in front of you as you slowly peel my undies down my hips and down my thighs, until gravity finishes the job for you.

You study my body, from head to toe, you take another sip of wine and lick your lips seductively and then you look up into my eyes and ask me to make love to you. I stop dancing and move slowly towards you, on the bed. You slide and lean back as I move closer, as if to receive me. I kiss you passionately and run my hand down the side of your body. I hoarsely say "not just yet".

I need to kiss you, hold you and play with you for a little while, before we make love.

I lay down beside you, you are laying on your back, looking at me. I kiss you softly and then I brush my fingers down the front of your kimono, until I get to the little belt that you have loosely tied. I carefully untie the belt and slowly open each side of the kimono revealing your magnificent body and I can't help but gasp. You are so incredibly sexy, beautiful and all mine. In my head I'm still in a mild state of disbelief that I could have the love of such an incredible woman. Everything about you complements me and my strengths mesh with the few weaknesses you have. On paper we are a perfect match, but together, we are pure magic.

I slide my arm under your head (favorite of mine) and I just lay there next to you, kissing you slowly, deeply and very passionately. It's as if I'm trying to convey all of the feelings I have for you and the emotions you inspire, through the act of this kiss. It's hot... Oh my God, this kiss is hot! Sufficed to say, so hot that it makes my cock twitch gently against your creamy thigh.

You giggle a little bit and softly say "Somebody's happy to see me."

Being in a state somewhere between pure love and animalistic lust, I only reply "mmhmm". I kiss you deeper and slide my tongue deep into your mouth. Our tongues connect and slide against each other desperately. I place my hand on your tummy; your skin is so soft and smooth yet hot to the touch. An electric jolt rings through my body as my fingertips slide up and down slowly, while moving closer to your breast.

I feel my erection growing harder, subsequently, you feel it pressing harder against your outer thigh. We break from our kiss, and you look up at me and ask me again, "Make love to me, please?"

I help you out of your kimono and you lay back down on the bed. I lay on my side and pull you up towards me, so you're lying on your side facing me. I grab your left leg and slide it over my hips, as I slide my right leg between yours. In doing so, my cock is pressed right up against your pussy lips. I feel the heat, you feel my throbbing hardness and we both gasp. We kiss again, and just grind against each other and the feeling is almost indescribable. The shaft of my cock just barely penetrates your lips and with every thrust is brushes against your clit.

We wrap our arms tightly around each other, desperately clutching each other, grinding, undulating, kissing, moaning, thrusting, so incredibly into each other. When I look at you it's as if the rest of the world has completely ceased to be. There is nothing else that matters and nothing I could think of could distract me from you. It's as if your soul has reached out and touched mine in such a way that we truly are one.

I need to complete the circle and get closer to you. My body craves to be inside you, my soul cries out to touch yours, through this intense act of love. I shake my hand down between us and position the head of my cock, so it's tip is just inside your lips. I then move my hand around your body so I'm grabbing your tush and I pull you close to me while I slowly thrust into you. Our lips still touching, we both gasp loudly as I slide completely inside you. I feel your nails dig into my back, your leg tighten around my ass and my grip around you tighten as we slowly start rocking back and forth.

Our lips never stop touching, our hands run wildly down each other's body and we slowly thrust and grind against each other. The feeling of unity and pleasure are beyond description. All I am concerned with is your pleasure and showing you how much I absolutely adore and love you, and you offering your body for my pleasure. It's a moment in time that I wish could last forever.

We continue grinding slowly, for what seems like 30 minutes or so, with every second heightening the pleasure and inching us closer to "that moment". While we both weakly try to speed things up a bit, we know, without saying a word to the other, that for right now, slow is the key.

Over and over, my every thrust is met with your pelvis grinding against mine. My cock slides deep inside your tight wet pussy. As I slide back, I pull back as absolutely far as I can without slipping out, before I slowly plunge back inside you, burying myself all the way to the base of my cock.

Before I know it, I feel your pussy starting to pulsate. I know that sensation means you're on the very edge. That causes a series of reactions in me that sets certain things in motion and my balls begin to tingle.

Against every impulse I control my body's primal urge to thrust wildly, and continue slow and steady. You are moaning, I am gasping, my hands are squeezing your ass, pulling you as close to me with every thrust and your nails dig deep into the skin of my back.

Our tongues wildly lashing each others as our bodies begin the first of many powerful convulsions from our grind. I feel your pussy contracting around my cock as my balls contract. The violent wave of pleasure over takes me and my body seizes up before straining to thrust even deeper, to drain every bit of cum in to you. You cry out, and hold your hips tightly against mine, taking everything I have to give you.

With every passing second, wave after wave of emotion packed pleasure envelops us. We both strain to get closer to each other, in order to share everything we are, with the other.

After a few minutes, the fog of it all lifts and we lay there clutching each other tightly in a lovers embrace. We study each others sweaty faces and while I haven't the clue of what exactly is going through your mind, all I can think of is how lucky I am and how spiritual it was to make love to you (in the purest sense) tonight.

Exhausted, we lay there still intertwined. I am still inside you and make no attempt to pull out. The smile on your face echos the feelings of contentment and satisfaction I feel. You partially open your eyes and say "I'm sleepy". I agree. Yet neither one of us move. We feel so comfortable and so protected, that we drift asleep.

bws1
bws1
4 Followers