The Dance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if the rest of the night was exactly the same as last week it would still be brilliant but I always craved something new, something different. I looked at her house in between spanks, it was pitch black, it didn't look like anyone was in, again this was disappointing.

My hand was starting to get sore now, I was just about to move over to use my left hand when I saw car headlights swing into the far end of the street.

Oh my gosh this could be interesting, my cock twitched, would it be a voyeur keen to watch or a disgusted prude. I held my breath as the car drove towards us, I spanked Jenny again, I'd forgotten all about my sore hand now.

Unbelievably the car came to a stop on the same side as ours about ten feet away, they must have had a good view of me spanking a bare ass, my cock was getting hard.

The car headlights went off, I looked through the windscreen, it was a young woman, interesting, she got out and looked over at us, I crashed an extra hard loud spank on Jenny's red ass. I could see a look of disgust come over the woman's face, I smiled, she shut her car door, locked it and walked towards us.

I was really hard in my pants now, this woman was going to walk straight past us, I looked a bit closer and wondered if it could be Sheila, she was the right height and build but I only really saw her silhouette two weeks ago.

I rained another hard spank down on Jenny's sore bum, as the woman got closer she was frowning and averting her gaze, I decided I had nothing to lose.

"Hi Sheila," the woman stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me, still frowning, "we just got back from the dance." She looked at the sore bum sticking out of my car, her mouth dropped open.

"J..jenny is that you?" She stammered, looking directly at a bright red ass with a butt plug and a dripping wet pussy on display.

"Stand up and say hi to Sheila, slut," I demanded, Jenny slowly stood up and turned around. Wow what a slutty mess she was, pussy juice and lipstick plastered all over her face with her bright red sore tits hanging free.

"Hi Sheila," Jenny murmured, Sheila just stood there with her mouth wide open and a stunned expression on her face.

"Sheila, can you open the door for us please?" I asked politely, she nodded her head and walked towards the house. I quickly grabbed Jenny's hand, closed the car door, pressed the key fob to lock it and hurried after Sheila.

We managed to catch up just as she opened the door, she held it before rushing off down the hall, she had her hand on the lounge door handle.

"Oh Sheila, have you got a minute?" I asked very politely, Sheila's hand stopped pressing the door handle down, she turned around slowly.

I pushed the front door shut behind us and led Jenny to the foot of the stairs, "OK slut, run upstairs and get on the bed ready for my belt," I spanked her ass hard again to get her started. She ran up the stairs, her tits bouncing freely, her ass and wet pussy in full view, Sheila was mesmerised, she couldn't take her eyes off that sexy slutty body.

When Jenny reached the top she stopped for a second to get her breath back, then headed off towards her bedroom, Sheila continued to stare upwards with a dazed expression.

Sheila turned towards me as I spoke, "so Sheila I just wanted to apologise for the noise last time I was here, I know it disturbed you, we'll try to be a bit quieter tonight, but it's difficult she is a very noisy slut."

Sheila nodded her head absently, I was just about to head upstairs when she said "d..does she like it?"

I presume she meant the spanking, humiliation and maybe the whipping from me mentioning my belt, "oh my gosh yes she seems to love it and I certainly do," I grinned.

"Did you see how wet her pussy was? That's what she was doing when you pulled up licking her own cum off my car seat because she was leaking so much, nasty slut," I laughed.

"I've been playing with her and teasing her all night, she is desperate to cum now, time I went to help her out," I chuckled as I set off up the stairs leaving Sheila in a daze at the bottom.

Jenny was on all fours on the bed with her skirt hiked up around her waist, everything on display and ready to be used, what a wonderful submissive slut. I purposefully left the door wide open, I quickly stripped off taking my belt out of my trousers, my cock was only semi-hard now but twitching with excitement.

I reached out and grabbed Jenny's tit roughly, kneading it aggressively, she moaned loudly, "tell me what you want, slut?"

"I want to be fucked and used roughly, sir," she replied.

"Louder slut," as I slapped her dangling tit.

"I want to be fucked and used roughly, sir," she shouted.

"Where do you want to be fucked, slut?"

"Fuck my mouth sir," she shouted as I slapped her tit hard.

"Fuck my pussy sir," she shouted as I spanked her ass.

"Fuck my ass sir," she shouted as I spanked her pussy very hard, she screamed, I rubbed her pussy gently to calm her down.

I was rock hard, the rough abuse was turning me on but the thought of Sheila listening to Jenny begging to be used as a slut was awesome. I moved to the head of the bed, picking up my belt as I went, I stepped up and knelt in front of Jenny, I offered her my cock.

Jenny greedily dove onto my shaft, balls deep in one go, banging her throat with my bell-end, I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, I didn't want to cum too quickly. I grabbed hold of her hair with my free hand holding her head still as I started thrusting with long steady strokes.

I used her mouth slowly for awhile giving me chance to cool down and regain maximum control. I thought I heard something in the hall but couldn't be sure, I was hoping Sheila might come to watch but realised that was probably just wishful thinking.

I increased the pace, fucking her mouth roughly, she was drooling around my shaft making loud slurping noises as I pumped in and out aggressively. Again I thought I heard something, I looked up and saw a shadow in the hall, I grinned, time to entertain Sheila.

I raised my right hand and brought the belt down with a loud crack on Jenny's ass, she screamed around my cock, I was ready and thrust hard at the same time popping my big bell-end into her throat. Jenny went very quiet, not able to make much noise with my cock stuffed into her tight throat, her eyes started bulging, she was gagging, I kept a tight hold of her hair.

After about ten seconds I pulled back, my cock popped out of her throat, I kept pulling out until only my bell-end was left in her mouth. I gave her time to recover, she was panting and breathing very heavily around my shaft, drool dripping from her chin onto the duvet, I looked up to see Sheila stood in the doorway.

I looked directly at Sheila as I started fucking Jenny's mouth roughly again, I smiled wickedly, savouring the sensation of using Jenny while Sheila watched. I looked back at Jenny's bum as I crashed the belt down on her other cheek, she screamed again, I thrust back into her throat.

I looked at Sheila again as I pulled Jenny's hair keeping my cock in her throat until she started gagging and tears ran down her face, "good girl, that was at least fifteen seconds, lets see if we can get to thirty seconds."

I repeated the process another few times, keeping my cock in her throat a little bit longer each time, I was rock hard but not anywhere near cumming yet, I was concentrating on enjoying the control over Jenny and showing off to Sheila, absolutely fucking brilliant.

On the sixth whip lash with my cock buried in Jenny's throat I beckoned to Sheila with my whip hand, she gingerly moved forward a few steps, I smiled, she was avidly watching all the action, unable to take her eyes off the extreme scene.

Each time I was inside Jenny's throat enjoying the super tight feeling and then the gagging reflex on my cock I beckoned to Sheila, eventually she was stood just a couple of foot from the end of the bed.

Sheila surprised me by asking a question, "d..does she really like it?" She stammered.

"Oh yes, look at her pussy I guarantee it'll be soaking wet," she leaned a bit closer to try and see.

I let go of Jenny's hair, pulled my cock all of the way out and stepped off the bed, Sheila couldn't take her eyes of my rock hard cock as it bobbed up and down. I walked past Sheila to Jenny's pussy, my cock bouncing lewdly, I shoved a finger roughly up Jenny's pussy, it slid straight into her slippery hole.

I removed my finger, it glistened in the light, I showed Sheila before licking it clean, "come closer have a look." She cautiously stepped a bit closer, I roughly pushed two fingers straight up Jenny's pussy, frigging her and making wet sloshy noises, Jenny moaned with lust, Sheila stepped closer still.

I took my fingers out and held them up to Sheila, she look closely at my dripping wet digits, I suddenly jabbed them up against her lips wiping them back and forth. Her eyes went wide but she stood still, I pressed a bit harder, she opened her mouth, I fucked my fingers in and out.

"Lick them clean Sheila," I demanded, she looked at me and licked Jenny's cum from my fingers, my cock twitched again.

I took hold of Sheila's hand and pressed it up against Jenny's wet pussy, "frig Jenny's pussy Sheila, that's it, now use two fingers, faster, harder, really bang them in hard." Sheila was frigging Jenny's pussy for all she was worth, her hand bashing into the pussy lips on every stroke, Jenny was moaning loudly.

I walked to the top of the bed, stepped up and knelt in front of Jenny again, she had a blissed out look on her face, close to cumming. I quickly jabbed my hard cock in her mouth, fucking it roughly, I then brought the belt down hard on her ass cheek making sure I was extremely careful not to hit Sheila.

Sheila must have had an awesome view of the belt crashing down on Jenny's sore red bum, she carried on frigging regardless. Jenny had lost the blissed out look and screamed on my cock again, I pushed firmly into her tight throat, grinning wildly, I didn't want her to cum yet.

I repeated this three more times, I was loving it but I didn't want to over do it with the belt on Jenny's ass, I figured this was enough to stop her cumming for awhile.

I pulled out and stepped off the bed, I strode confidently towards Sheila, she looked at me but carried on frigging Jenny, "pull your fingers out and lick them clean," I instructed, she complied.

I moved her to the side and stepped up behind Jenny, I grabbed her hips and pulled, she got the hint and shuffled backwards until her ass was on the edge of the bed.

I lined up my cock and thrust hard up inside her sopping wet pussy, she sighed loudly, I held still inside her. I turned to Sheila who had finished licking all of Jenny's pussy juice off her fingers, I pulled her towards me and tongue kissed her passionately, she responded eagerly.

I slid my hand up inside her top, groping her small tits through her bra, I was getting impatient, I pulled back from the kiss and indicated for her to lose the top and bra. By this time Jenny was whimpering and mewling, I think she had expected me to fuck her but I was teasing her keeping my cock still.

Jenny tried fucking herself back onto my cock, I spanked her sore bum hard, she groaned but got the message and stopped, "please sir," she squeaked.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please, fuck me sir, please, I really need it," she was almost crying with frustration, I laughed cruelly.

I turned back to Sheila, her tits were small but beautifully shaped and even better she had nice big puffy nipples, I was really going to enjoy playing with those. I leaned in for another kiss while groping, grabbing, kneading and pinching her boobs. Jenny continued to whimper.

I showed mercy and slowly started to fuck Jenny, long steady strokes while playing with Sheila's lovely tits. Jenny was making nice moaning sounds now, without any warning I started pounding her as hard as I could, really fucking in fast and strong, bashing my pelvis into her sore bum.

I kept this frantic pace up until Jenny started panting heavily sounding like she was on the edge of orgasm, then I withdrew completely, she carried on humping backwards trying to find my cock, when she realised I'd stopped she groaned with frustration again.

I turned to Sheila kissed her very hard, pulled back and pushed her down, she slowly sank to her knees, I pressed my hard wet cock against her lips, wiping some of Jenny's cum off.

Sheila looked up at me, opened her mouth and tasted Jenny's pussy juice while licking my cock, I smiled at her savouring the tongue action on my bell-end. I reached down, grabbed Sheila's hair and slowly fucked her mouth being very careful not to go too far inside, I didn't want to put her off at this early stage.

My cock felt so hard it was ready to burst, I was nowhere near cumming yet but the mental aspect of dominating two young sluts, using them mercilessly, was a huge turn on.

I pulled my hard cock out of Sheila's mouth and slammed it straight into Jenny's pussy, I kept hold of Sheila's hair while I fucked Jenny for a couple of minutes, she obediently watched. Again I pulled out, fed my dripping wet rod back into Sheila's mouth, she greedily licked and sucked it clean.

I was in seventh heaven, a dripping wet pussy one minute and a hot mouth the next, total pleasure, I kept up this rhythm for at least fifteen minutes. Finally I left my cock in Jenny's pussy, she was still whimpering, desperate for an orgasm, I helped Sheila to her feet and indicated she should take off her jeans.

I fucked Jenny with a slow steady pace while pulling on the butt plug, twirling it, stretching her sphincter, fucking it in and out of her ass, Jenny was moaning and thrashing her head about wildly.

I turned to Sheila, she was totally naked, she had a small bush, I reached out and kissed her while stroking her pussy.

I decided I was trying to do too many things at once, the stimulation of two sluts was getting to me and I kept losing track of what I was doing, too engrossed in new sights. I let go of Sheila and decided to concentrate on Jenny, it was time to make her cum.

"Play with my balls Sheila, gently, that's it," I started slamming Jenny's pussy again, banging up hard against her pelvis on each stroke. I kept pressure on the butt plug until it suddenly popped out of her ass, she let out a lovely sigh, my balls being massaged felt great.

I pulled out of her pussy again, she whimpered very loudly, "Please don't stop again, I really, really need to cum," I grinned while lining up my cock with her bum hole. I pressed forward with constant pressure forcing her sphincter back into her body, it looked like my cock wouldn't fit until it suddenly entered, Jenny grunted, her sphincter closed tight around my shaft.

I turned to Sheila and tongue kissed her passionately, exploring her young body, boobs, ass and pussy while letting Jenny's ass get used to my girth.

I stopped, looked Sheila in the eye, "frig her with two fingers while I fuck her bum hole, lets make the slut cum while being ass fucked," I smiled wickedly. I turned back to Jenny and started slowly thrusting into her ass, I could feel Sheila's hand under my balls accessing Jenny's pussy.

Within a few minutes I was balls deep with each stroke, I increased the tempo slowly, thrusting my full length deep into Jenny's butt. Jenny was panting quite heavily, shaking her head from side to side, I reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling back hard, forcing her head up high.

I really started pounding into her bum hole, my pelvis crashing into her bum on each stroke, I could still feel Sheila's arm under my balls presumably still frigging Jenny. The sensations of the tight bum hole on my cock were wonderful but amazingly I still did not feel anywhere near ready to cum yet, I had too many things I still wanted to experience with both sluts before that.

"Sheila, see if you can rub her clit really hard and fast with your other hand while still frigging her," I wasn't sure how easy that would be but I reckoned Jenny would love the clit action if Sheila could manage it.

I was still ramming into her bum hole as hard as I could, I sensed a change in Jenny, she started keening and her body was quivering, I think she was very close now.

"Ooohhhh fucking hell yeah, that's it I'm really close now, oh, nearly there, oh yes, oh fuck, that's it I'm cumming, urgh," Jenny's whole body convulsed, I could feel the spasms around my shaft in her ass, I could hear the sloppy wet sounds coming from her pussy.

I gradually slowed down my thrusting until I was stopped still deep in her ass, it felt like Sheila had also stopped, "show me your fingers Sheila," I insisted.

She brought them round to show me, her two fingers were covered in a white creamy discharge, her hand was glistening with wetness and there was even some dripping from her wrist.

"Lick it clean Sheila," she obeyed without the slightest hesitation, licking, sucking, slurping Jenny's funk from her hand, what a turn on, my cock twitched in Jenny's ass. I pulled back, my rock hard bulbous bell-end stretched Jenny's ass obscenely before suddenly popping free, I stood there with it bobbing about in the air.

I looked at Sheila, grabbed her hair and pressed down firmly, she left her hand licking duties and obediently fell to her knees. I offered my cock to her lips, she dutifully opened wide, I pushed inside, savouring the warm wetness of her mouth.

"Look at me Sheila, that's it, suck my cock you nasty slut, straight out of Jenny's bum hole into your mouth, dirty bitch," Sheila blushed but kept on tonguing my cock, I started thrusting, fucking her mouth.

Jenny had collapsed on the bed, she lazily adjusted herself so she could watch me use Sheila's mouth, she had a lovely post orgasmic expression on her face. After a couple of minutes I removed my cock and pulled Sheila up to her feet, I backed her up against the bed and pushed her down onto it next to Jenny.

Sheila looked at Jenny with a strange puzzled expression, I think this was a completely new experience for her, a threesome. I grabbed Sheila's legs, roughly pulled them apart, climbed in between them and lined up my cock, that got her attention focused on me again.

I rubbed my hardness on her pussy lips through the bush, she moaned and bit her lower lip, what a lovely submissive reaction, I slammed my cock deep inside. Sheila's eyes and mouth opened wide, she groaned, I held still for a minute, Jenny leaned over and nibbled Sheila's nipple, this completely threw her, she looked down at Jenny's head with a dazed expression as she nuzzled in.

This was fucking awesome, my mind was totally blown but unbelievably I was still nowhere near cumming, the amount of visual stimulation had been of the scale, maybe that was it, maybe I was so over stimulated I couldn't cum.

Anyway I started fucking Sheila hard and fast, she looked back at me, I grinned while pounding her tight pussy and oh my gosh was it tight, fucking brilliant. Jenny was using her mouth to nibble and bite one nipple while her hand pinched the other, Sheila had given up trying to visually process everything and just shut her eyes.

Sheila was moaning, groaning and even screeching, I guess Jenny was causing some pain, I kept on slamming her pussy hard. I grabbed hold of her legs and bent them upwards a bit for extra leverage, I was pumping her so hard she was bucking up from the bed on each stroke.

We were in synch most of the time, occasionally I mistimed and my cock popped out of her tight pussy but it seemed to always find her wet hole again on the next downstroke. Jenny was doing a great job with Sheila's nipples, they were very red and hard, they looked fantastic with the great big saucer aureoles underneath.