The Dance Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

Finally her orgasm subsided. She rolled to one side and lay down beside me, panting lightly, a smile on her face. She glanced down at my shorts. My cock remained as rigid as steel.

"You liked my little story," she said quietly, and stroked the outside of my shorts. I lifted my hips to her touch.

"Was it just a story?" I asked. I didn't really want to know, but the question was out before I could stop myself.

Anne smiled. "Of course. You don't think I'd just do it with someone like that?" She slid her hand under my shorts and grasped my erection with her cool hand. She pulled down gently. I closed my eyes. "Not on the first date, silly." She pulled down again. "I'm no slut."

"Did you take your top off?" I asked. I was thrusting my hips up in a rhythm against her hand. I looked down at her breasts, pressed together at my side. I imagined Anne peeling off her shirt for Jack.

Anne was watching me carefully. She started to stroke me faster. "Tom," she whispered. I reached down with one hand and squeezed a breast. She kept stroking me, looking at my face, watching my reaction. "I undressed for Jack, on the beach."

I thrust my raging erection into her hand, lifted my head up and moaned loudly. I felt my cock explode in Anne's hand. "I took off all my clothes and showed myself to him, just like you wanted," she said. She was still looking at me as I continued to thrust up, semen spurting into her hand and into my shorts.

I turned to kiss her. Our tongues dove into each other's mouth. I was still shooting wildly into her hand. She kissed me eagerly. Her hand was slippery from all my semen and it made a squishing noise as she kept rubbing me. Finally, my orgasm came to an end. I fell back onto the bed, utterly spent. We'd never had such a powerful sexual experience before.

After a few minutes, Anne pulled herself up on to one elbow. We both looked down at the stain in my shorts, and started to giggle. It was like being teenagers again. Then I started to think about her "story." It was a turn-on but it also made me jealous. How much of it was true? Did I really want to go through with this? Anne was looking at me and I guess my face must have given me away.

"Tom, I hope you realize my story was just for you. To get you off." She smiled. "And man, did you get off." She lifted up her hand. Little strings of sperm were visible between her fingers. "Not that I wouldn't do it ... if we thought it was the right thing."

I smiled back. "Listen, Anne, I loved it that Jack saw you in that tight T-shirt tonight, with no bra on. You are so beautiful." I got off the bed, feeling the damp mess in my shorts. "It was my idea, after all. I'd do it again in a minute." I wasn't sure I meant it but I felt I had to say it.

She sat up on the bed and lifted her hands behind her head to adjust her hair. Her boobs swayed. I thought about Jack looking at her. Shit, I thought, the flesh is weak. "Well, he wants to meet me tomorrow," she said. She was watching me closely to see how I'd react.

"What, like a date?" I asked.

"No, not a date," she said. "Just to go for a walk, check out the beach, see what there is to see around here." She stood up and stepped to one side.

"You mean like the story you just told," I said. "Or was that your plan for the day?" I tried to smile.

She looked at me doubtfully. "I don't have to go, you know." I headed towards the bathroom.

"No, you should definitely go," I called over my shoulder. I turned on the shower.

"Are you upset now?" she asked. She was standing in the bathroom door, nude except for her sandals. She looked awesome. She was still a little tipsy. I wondered if she'd be so keen tomorrow when the booze had worn off. I decided to go through with it, all the way. Obviously, Anne was game.

"No, no, not at all" I said, pulling off my pants and underwear. "I guess I'm not invited, right?"

She smiled. "I don't think that was what Jack had in mind."

"What does he have in mind?" I said. I turned to look at her.

"I don't know exactly," Anne said. She walked up to me and gently stroked my limp cock. "But I kind of had fun tonight in my tight shirt. He liked that ... almost as much as you did." She smiled and kept playing with my cock. It started to stir again. I couldn't believe it.

"I thought it might be fun to show him a little more than what he saw tonight." She pressed her breasts up against me. "There's enough of me to go around, isn't there?" She looked up at me, putting on her little girl, pouty face. My cock started to grow.


"What time are you supposed to meet him?" I asked.

"We were planning to go after the dance lesson, just for an hour or so." She smiled, pleased that I was giving her an approval. "I'll tell you everything that happens, don't worry."

I turned and stepped into the shower. The stage was set for the realization of my fantasy, or more accurately, our fantasy. It was with a combination of lust and anxiety that I looked forward to the next dance lesson.

To be continued ...

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12