The Dance Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven's body was an inferno as he felt Mandy B-cup breast and tenderly rolled her nipple between his fingers. Meanwhile, the soft touch of her hand massaging his cock made his heart pound in his ears. Mandy stood and took Steven's hand so he would stand. She untied the robe and let it fall to the ground. She lightly ran her fingernails from his public hair up his tight stomach past his thick chest muscles to his shoulders. Then, she reached down and took off her thong and tossed it on the robe.

Mandy took Steven's hand and led him into the bedroom. As he watched her stunning body glide into the room, his rigid penis throbbed to the beat of his heart. Mandy propped up some pillows and lay down on her back with her bent and spread to allow him to see her feverish, shaved sex for the first time. He stood for several moments just staring at her whole body. It made her even hotter to watch the expression on his face as he surveyed every inch of her.

His growing passion burned away his shyness. He studied her so his mind's eye would be able to recall every detail. He wanted to touch her skin and feel her heat. Steven breathed deeply to smell the erotic musk of her young, eager body. He wanted to record her sounds as he worked to give her pleasure. He ached to taste her nipples and the honey from her sex.

Mandy pulled him on top of her so he was between her long legs and his cock was trapped between their warm bellies. Steven looked at her exquisite face and started letting go of his inhibitions. He had very little experience with girls and had certainly never made love to one, but the loving look in Mandy's eyes put him at ease.

Steven began by kissing Mandy's long neck. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. Mandy loved everything about sex, but her favorite part was just about anything a guy did with his lips and tongue. Steven kissed and nipped from her ear lobe down the sensitive nape to her shoulders.

Before moving further, he took a moment to stare at her breasts. His eyes followed the womanly curve of her dark skin. He was fascinated by her long mahogany nipples that jutted majestically from her firm breasts. He moved to her right nipples and nipped at it between his lips. He ran his tongue around the rigid bumps and pressed her nip against the roof of his mouth. He tugged her nipples and kissed her breast all around it. Steven then switched and enveloped her entire left breast in his mouth. He adjusted his body so his thick, leaking cock would press against her clit. Then, he began earnestly sucking her left nipple into his eager mouth.

Mandy's left nipple had always been more sensitive. She figured she must have a direct connection between her nipple and her heart. As Mandy's breathing became more frantic, Steven sucked and with more abandon, all the while grinding his dick into her sex. Mandy was barely able to mumble, "So good," between sharp breaths. Steven picked up his pace, and Mandy arched her back and shuddered as waves of pleasure washed over her. Steven continued unabated until he felt her start to relax. Mandy lay quietly for several moments coming down from her high.

Finally, she opened her eyes, looked at Steven, and said, "No one's ever made me cum just from sucking my nipples like that. That was intense. Thank you." She pulled him down to her to kiss him. Steven just grinned. "Where did you learn how to do that?"

"I didn't. I just played with your body until I sensed that I was onto something and kept going."

"Holy fuck, that was amazing!"

Steven smiled again and began kissing her belly to work his way down to the treasure he was dying to explore more. Steven had never seen a real pussy close up, but he'd seen enough pictures to know Mandy's was in the hall of fame. Her dark rouge lips opened like tulip petals. The pink interior was slick and shiny with her nectar. He closed his eyes and breathed in her smell. He kissed and licked the channels along the sides of her sex and briefly tugged the hood that housed her clit with his lips. He ran the broad face of his tongue up and down her slit and tasted a woman's ambrosia for the first time. It was intoxicating.

He kissed her pussy like a mouth and began working the stiff tip of his tongue into the small opening. Then he ran the stiff tip slowly up her slit until it teased her clit. Mandy stiffened at the sensation and muttered, "Oh, God!"

Steven placed his hands under her firm as cheeks so he could control the angle better and dove into her sex recklessly. He covered her sex with kisses and briefly sucked her burgeoning clit into his mouth. Steven remembered reading something about the top of a woman's canal begin an important erogenous zone, so he licked two fingers and worked them into her welcoming chamber. Then, he went to work more earnestly on her clit. Steven felt like he was playing an instrument as her movements became more frenetic and her breathing became rawer. As he worked his finger in and out of her pussy, he felt her muscles flutter. He reached up and found the ridges and rubbed them as he carefully sucked her swollen clit against his tongue. Mandy's body began writhing, building up to an intense orgasm. Just as her body arched and she pushed her sex into his mouth, Steven released her. He had become so worked up he lost control and began spraying her bedspread with rope after rope of cum. Mandy quickly thrust her hand into her pussy to finish her orgasm. They both collapsed in sweaty, panting heaps.

When Steven could open his eyes, he looked down at the bedspread in horror and said, "Mandy, I'm so sorry!"

Mandy had recovered enough to realize something was wrong. She looked at Steven's forlorn face and followed his gaze to the white creamy mess on the bed. Then, she realized what had happened. She looked up at him, and a tear rolled down her cheek. She pulled his face to hers, kissed his forehead, and kissed his trembling lips.

"You just got so excited at giving me pleasure that you actually made yourself cum, and you want to apologize for that? Steven, that's the sweetest, most intimate, most romantic experience I've ever had. Apologize? That's like God apologizing for sending a shooting star across a cloudless nighttime sky because it spoiled the view. I've had my share of lovers, but I've never been with anyone as sweet and attentive as you, Steven. I know this is your first time ..."

"It was that obvious, huh?" he asked dejected.

She pointed his face at hers. "No, that's not what I meant. Let me finish. I know this is your first time because every glance, every touch, every sensation with my body brought this look of wonder on your face, like coming downstairs on Christmas morning. It was so exciting for me to watch as you explored me. Honey, as far as your technique, you're unbelievable. If there can be savants for math, music, and so forth, I guess there can be savants for sex. If this is what you're like on your first night, I can't even imagine what lies ahead as you get more experience." Then she arched an eyebrow and added, "All the girls in your high school must have been serious lesbians to let you go!" That made Steven laugh.

Mandy reached down and started rubbing his semi-flaccid cock. "Now, we need to pick up where we left off. You nearly made my head explode -- twice! So, I want your first time inside a warm squishy pussy to be perfect. Do you want to be on top or on the bottom?"

Steven hadn't thought about it, but he thought he'd like to control the action and answered, "On top." Mandy smiled, lay back, and pulled him on top of her. Steven took his steel pole and rubbed it up and down her silky slit. He closed his eyes when he began entering his goddess so he could concentrate solely on the feel of her. As the head of his dick pushed in, he felt her tight walls slowly relax to allow his girth to enter. Steven quickly discovered that if he gently pushed in and pulled back out Mandy's vagina would have time to adjust to his next thrust. He moved slowly and steadily with each thrust until their bodies met. Mandy wrapped her muscular legs around his torso. Steven stayed like this for a moment feeling his hot, hard cock fully encased in the slick velvet of a woman for the very first time.

"Empty your mind and let your body take over ... it's all in your carnal wiring," Mandy said. "Don't think ... just feel. Fuck me, lover. Fuck me with that beautiful thick manly cock of yours. Drive your dick into me and make me feel like a woman. That's it, lover, fuck me with your long, thick cock. Fuck me, lover. Fuck me hard."

As Mandy's breathy entreaties filled Steven's ears, he let loose more and more. He was no longer the gentle amateur but was a raging engine of sexual power as he moved faster and faster in and out of her. He was no longer in control. His primal yearnings were driving him deeper and deeper into the sexy woman beneath him. Mandy matched his rhythm and used her powerful muscles to grip and release his raging cock. In Steven's wildest fantasy about what this moment would be like, nothing came even close to the experience of making love to this sensual creature.

Steven suddenly felt the tingling in his groin and his balls tightened, just before he exploded inside Mandy, she bucked and launched her third orgasm of the evening. Steven pushed into her wildly with sweat flying off his face and dripping onto her. The first wave of pleasure from his release was so intense; he gritted his teeth and felt light-headed. They thrashed against each other in a sexual ballet, driving each other to new heights of pleasure. Steven poured himself into Mandy, filling her with his seed. Mandy rode up and down on his hot cock, pressing her clit into him. With his member completely spent, Steven collapsed onto Mandy, and she slowly released his body with her legs. No one moved for the longest time.

Finally, Steven rolled off of Mandy. He looked at her with tears in his eyes and said, "Thank you. I will never, ever forget this night for the rest of my life."

Mandy clutched him tightly to her chest and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you, lover." Then, she added, "I hope you know I'm not letting you go. I'm taking no chances on letting any other women find out what a stud you are."

Steven rose up and looked into her eyes. "Really?"

"Are you kidding? Yes ... really!! You have no idea how many shitheads there are out there who only want to get in your pants and move on the next conquest," she said.

Steven looked puzzled. "You are so beautiful and talented; I figured you had millions of guys after you."

Mandy smiled and kissed him. "You're sweet. The point is I don't want them. I'm tired of playing games and dealing with Neanderthals. I'll take a sensitive hunk any day."

"So ... I've got a girlfriend, huh?" Steven asked with a smile.

Mandy pulled him down onto the bed in her arms. "Better than that ... you've got a horny girlfriend!"

Steven sighed. "And to think I almost didn't go to that dance concert!"

Mandy chuckled. She reached down and found her new toy almost hard again. "It looks like you're ready to dance again, mister!"

Steven smiled broadly. "Oh yeah. In fact, I'm thinking of changing my major," he said as he moved between her legs again. This time, Mandy put her legs around him and used her strength to topple Steven onto his back.

Then, she ran her hand up and down his cock and said, "Why is it that a man gets a little pussy, and he starts thinking with his Johnson?"

"Because the blood drains out of here (he indicated his head) to fill this up here (he indicated his dick)."

She inserted his dick into her and worked it all the way inside. "Mmmmm. The sacrifices we women have to make for our art!"

12