The Dance Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly went from one breast to the other, sucking and nibbling those nipples, driving Liz out of her mind. Carly's hand was pressed between Liz's legs, the heel of her palm pressing into tight jeans just above her mound. That only made Liz throb more and impossibly she was on the verge of climax. She couldn't remember just fooling around with a guy like this getting her off. She humped back against Carly's hand and whimpered and tried stuffing her breast into the teacher's hungry mouth and then there it was, a quick, intense orgasm that had Liz's toes curling and her nails digging into Carly. It was a quick, intense burst, but it only seemed to leave her wanting more. When Carly reached to unsnap her jeans, Liz helped her pull them down.

After Liz kicked off her jeans, she also unhooked her bra and cast it aside. Her simple, cotton panties were her only remaining shield and they clung to her mound from her own wetness. She was ready for Carly to pull them off too, but instead Carly pulled off her own sweater, shaking her hair free. She had a fantastically fit body, with a little jewel piercing her flat belly. The cups of Carly's black bra were completely see-through and Liz realized she'd hardly touched Carly at all. She was nervous and unsure what to do, but she did not want to just lie there and she was excited to explore Carly's body too.

Carly was straddling Liz, and when the prone woman reached up for Carly's smaller breasts, she covered Liz's hands with her own, mashing her own breasts. Carly's nipples were small and darker, little granite-hard points that poked through the flimsy bra. Liz pinched them lightly and Carly actually purred. She put her hands on her hips and closed her eyes and seemed to sway over Liz. The bra was a front clasp, which Liz easily unhooked, although not as easily as she would have thought. Unhooking a bra from the other perspective was harder and she felt guilty for her impatience with all those guys in high school and college.

Liz caressed and teased Carly's breasts while the younger woman shrugged her bra off. Carly gasped and ran her hands up and down Liz's arms when Liz rolled her little nipples between her fingers. Carly leaned forward, mashing her breasts into Liz's hands and then held onto the headboard as she leaned over and pushed her breasts into Liz's face. Liz raked her nails down Carly's back as she licked and kissed her breasts. Liz did what she knew she liked and hoped Carly would enjoy it. Carly pushed a breast into Liz's mouth and Liz sucked hungry. She especially liked the way Carly moaned when she nibbled on her tender flesh. Carly ground down against Liz as her breasts were kissed and teased.

Carly slid down, lying on top of Liz again while they kissed and touched each other. Carly pushed a hand down between them and squeezed Liz's mound through her soaked panties. Liz tensed and moaned into their kiss, the sweet pressure overwhelming her for a moment. Carly massaged her pussy, pushing the panties in between her lips. Now she really regretted not taking her panties off with her jeans. Carly had an expert touch. Just rubbing her like that, she had Liz going crazy.

"I want your panties off," Carly breathed into her ear. She already pushed the cotton so that it was barely in her way anymore anyway.

"Please," Liz whimpered. She took the lead this time, pulling at Carly's leggings. She did not want to be the only one naked.

Rolling onto her back, Carly pulled her leggings off, while Liz raised her hips and shed her own panties. Carly's little black thong followed her leggings. Liz maintained a little landing strip, proving she was a true blonde. The younger woman had a little flower tattooed just above her clean-shaven lips. The tattoo was only visible when she was naked. Even though it was early Spring, Carly was tanned everywhere, with no lines. Although she was in great shape herself, Liz was a little jealous of Carly's tight body. There was no trace at all she'd ever given birth. Liz was suddenly self-conscious about being nude with the other woman, so she threw herself into it and rolled onto Carly.

Liz kissed her way down to Carly's breasts and feasted on them again while sliding her hand down between the woman's open legs. It was so strange to be touching another woman's pussy, especially when it was so different from her own. While her husband had asked her to shave clean before, Liz just didn't like the way it looked, but the smooth skin over Carly's pussy felt sexy. She could feel damp heat when she covered Carly's mound and she gently rubbed up and down, letting a finger slip between those moist lips. Carly moaned and squirmed, moving her hips in encouragement.

Carly was not idle. She had a hand between Liz's thighs and was more aggressive with no panties in the way. It seemed the more she turned Carly on, the more the teacher pushed it. She slipped fingers between Liz's lips and stroked her clit through the hood. Liz cried out and pushed at Carly's hand. The more Carly touched her pussy, the harder it was for Liz to concentrate on pleasing the other woman. She spread her legs wider and Carly rubbed harder, making Liz's clit throb. Carly knew just where and how to touch her for maximum effect. Liz closed her eyes and laid her head on Carly's chest, breathing heavily. She fell onto her back when Carly rolled her over.

Liz enthusiastically returned Carly's kiss as the teacher slipped two slender fingers inside her. Those fingers fit so easily that Carly added a third and that was a perfect fit. Carly slowly fingered her, using her thumb knuckle to rub Liz's clit. Liz rubbed Carly's pussy as well and both women were moaning and gasping in the little motel room.

Kissing her way down Liz's body again, Carly paused to massage and suck on her breasts, but this time she did not stop there. She kept kissing her way down across Liz's soft, flat belly. Liz put her hand on Carly's shoulder, pausing her.

"Carly, I don't know," Liz said. Could she let another woman go down on her? She had no doubt it would feel good, but it was so intimate. And she was pretty sure she wasn't ready to return the favor.

"You've trusted me this far. Just let it go, honey," Carly said, kissing her tummy and smiling.

Liz was on pins and needles as she laid her head back and tried to relax, wondering what she'd gotten herself into. She closed her eyes, focusing on Carly's soft lips kissing lower and lower, just above her mound and then kissing her damp thighs. She hadn't been this wet in so long and was almost embarrassed by it. Liz didn't want to seem too eager. Carly breathed across her swollen, slick lips and Liz tensed and gasped. It was such a tease and Liz so sensitive down there, so ready.

Carly traced her lips with her tongue and Liz started again, moaning and trying to resist pushing herself at Carly, but her self control was rapidly eroding under her increasing flow of juices. As Carly softly kissed her down there, she slowly peeled Liz's dewy lips apart and delved her tongue deeper. It was tender and slow, like she was taking her time to make sure Liz felt good, which was a foreign concept to many men, in Liz's experience. Carly lapped deeper and deeper, the tip of her tongue grazing Liz's clit over and over, making the moaning woman yearn for a longer touch. It was the sweetest kind of torture and built Liz higher and higher, flooding her body with wonderful sensations. God, but Carly was good. It felt so amazing she thought, That's what Carly should be teaching, not dance!

As Liz came closer and closer, Carly sensed it and concentrated on her clit. Her tongue swirled all around it while she lightly sucked. Liz's breath became ragged and her quiet moans more frenzied and Carly sucked harder, while lashing her clit harder. For just a moment, everything became still and then a cry came from deep in Liz's chest and she arched her back off the bed, curled her toes and every muscle in her body seemed to tense. The pleasure that throbbed out from her pussy was all consuming. She was in a world of bright, wonderful color and wanted to stay forever. That may have been possible, because Carly kept licking and sucking right through Liz's orgasm.

Finally, Liz had to push Carly away. After a climax like that she became so sensitive that she couldn't bear to be touched. And anyway, she couldn't complain about having two orgasms, one big and one small. Carly seemed to understand, the way only another woman would, and smiled up from between Liz's legs, liking her lips and showing off a glazed mouth and chin. Liz couldn't believe that was all from her!

"Oh my God!" Liz exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. "That was amazing!"

"Why thank you. You're going to make me blush," Carly giggled. She slid up on the bed and kissed Liz.

Liz felt weird kissing Carly now. It wasn't something she'd ever been that into and since her husband didn't go down on her all the time it wasn't an issue. But Liz let go of her inhibitions and she kissed Carly hungrily, wanting to show just how much she appreciated how the younger women made her feel. They caressed each other while they kissed and when she touched Carly's pussy she felt just as wet as Liz felt. Liz slipped two fingers inside Carly and felt them squeezed tightly. Carly moaned and slowly worked her hips, fucking herself on Liz's fingers. Liz felt guilty because Carly was so obviously turned on and needed release, but she just didn't think she could go down.

"Carly, I'm not sure I can ... "

"That's okay, honey. You don't mind if I ..." Carly moaned.

"Of course not."

Carly reached under the sheets and pulled out a sex toy. Liz was shocked. She wondered if Carly was using it when she came to the door and stowed it under the sheets. It looked like a conventional vibrator, cock-shaped with translucent purple silicone, but it had an angled protrusion that stuck out about three-quarters of the way up and it looked like it had little beads on the inside in the middle. Carly saw her staring at the device.

"Do you use toys?" Carly asked.

"No, but I'm curious." It was the truth. Liz had a vibrator she'd received as a gag gift years ago gathering dust at the back of a drawer, but she'd never used it. She turned it on once and it was so loud she shook so powerfully that she'd turned it right off and never took it out again. Her fingers had always been fine for her.

"This is the Beaver Vibe. Jenna Jamison designed it. It's like one of those Rabbit vibrators, but way better," Carly giggled, fingering the Hershey's Kiss shaped flared tip at the end of the extra arm. "This gives it its special powers."

The base had four controls, an off button and two to control vibration and two to control rotation. Carly switched on the vibration and slowly pushed the thick vibrator into her pussy. It hummed quietly, much more so than the vibrator Liz had at home. Carly opened up and stretched around the toy and she turned up the power as she pushed it deeper. She angled it upward and the beaded part of the shaft disappeared inside her. The little arm on the top pointed right at her clit and when she rocked the toy, the tip rubbed her clit. Carly cried out and turned the vibrator up even higher while thumbing on the rotate control. The toy was making a racket now, but it was muffled by her pussy. Carly closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as she worked the toy. Carly rocked the toy back and forth, slowly moving it in and out while working the ears against her clit like she was a pro. She knew exactly what she liked and how to get it. While she played with the toy, she massaged her own breasts and pinched and rolled her nipples.

Liz watched in amazement. Not only was she curious about what the sex toy was doing to Carly, but it was also so strange to be watching someone else masturbating, especially another women. A few times she and husband had laid side by side in bed and touched each other and watched each other, but that was different. They were married and it was natural to share that intimate moment. Carly seemed to have no hang ups, no inhibitions. Liz thought she might even like it that Liz was watching. She realized Carly was looking at her and smiling as she worked the buzzing toy.

Carly took Liz's hand and put it over her own at the end of the toy. She showed Liz what she liked and how to use the toy on her and then she took her hands away, leaving Liz to work the toy in and out of her pussy. Liz did not even miss a beat and kept rocking the vibrating shaft.

Liz stared at her own hand like it belonged to someone else. It was just incomprehensible that she was using a vibrator on another woman. But wasn't it crazy that she was with another woman at all? When she and Carly were kissing and then the teacher made her climax it seemed like the most natural thing. Something that felt that good couldn't be wrong. And now she was making Carly feel good. She didn't think she could go down on Carly, so she should do this if it was going to get the sexy blonde teacher off.

Rocking the sex toy, Liz marveled at the way Carly whimpered every time the little arm touched her clit. Carly worked her hips, pushing back at the toy, trying to keep the arm in contact with her throbbing love button. Liz moved closer, kneeling beside her and also caressing her breasts. She felt in control now and it made her hot to be making Carly feel so good. As Carly's moans got louder, Liz rocked the toy faster.

"Mmm, feels so good ... faster Liz ..." Carly gasped.

Doing as she was told, Liz moved the toy even faster, pushing it harder into Carly's pussy. She could hear Carly squishing wetly around the toy as it moved in and out. Carly reached over and started rubbing Liz and she parted her legs to give the teacher better access without a second thought. Carly put her hand over Liz's, holding the toy in place, with the arm pressed against her clit, and worked her pussy against it. Her hips moved in quick, hard thrusts and Carly's moans reached a fever pitch.

"Ohhh ... mmmm ... .yes ... yes ... yes!" Carly cried.

Carly's whole body shook and she clawed at the sheets with her free hand. Her wailing seemed so loud in the little motel room. The toy's buzzing seemed rhythmic as she humped it. When Carly's orgasm subsided, she switched the buzzing down, but it not turn it off and she left it inside her.

Liz's mind was blown. She had never liked watching any kind of pornography, but watching Carly climax was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She was so horny, like she hadn't cum at all. Carly was still rubbing her and pushed her drenched fingers inside Liz, making her gasp.

"What do you think?" Carly asked dreamily.

"That was awesome," Liz stammered. She was having trouble thinking about anything other than Carly's fingers.

"Do you want to give it a try?"

"I don't know." Liz was too embarrassed to admit the truth.

Carly took the toy out of her own pussy and laid it on the bed while she pulled Liz down beside her. While they kissed, Carly took the toy and slowly slipped it inside Liz without switching it on. It was thick and filled her perfectly and slipped in so easily. She was so horny. It was exactly what Liz needed. She kissed Carly even harder while the teacher pushed the toy in and out of her.

Suddenly, Carly switched the toy on. Liz cried out, burying her face in the pillow to muffle it. The toy seemed to vibrate to her core and she was so sensitive down there that she almost came immediately. Carly rocked it and when the tip touched her clit Liz thought she was going to pass out. The vibrating shaft filling her and the vibrating tip rubbing her clit was the most spectacular thing Liz had ever felt. She was so close already that the toy brought her to climax in less than two minutes. She was normally quiet, but she howled wordlessly into that pillow. Carly kept working the toy, slowly, steadily fucking Liz with it and Liz seemed to just keep cumming and cumming. Liz was breathless and her head swam. She was thrusting her hips against the toy just as hard as Carly had. Liz thought it was the most wonderful machine ever invented.

Liz didn't know how much she came, but eventually she pushed the toy away. She just couldn't take anymore. She lay on her back, chest heaving as she tried to recover. Carly climbed out of bed and then came back with a warm washcloth, which she used to rub Liz down. It was such a sweet intimate act. When Carly finished she leaned over and they shared one more sensual kiss.

When Liz thought her legs would support her and found her clothes and put them on. She couldn't believe how late it was. Didn't the girls wonder where she was? Hopefully, they would be asleep. Carly put on a short kimono robe and walked Liz to the door. They did not talk about what just happened. Liz wouldn't have known what to say anyway. They weren't any kind of couple. They were both married and Liz was pretty sure this would never happen again. But she was still enveloped in a post-orgasmic glow and couldn't help smiling as she brushed out her hair in the mirror. She didn't feel guilty and couldn't feel bad about such a magnificent experience.

"I'm glad you came over. I had a great time tonight," Carly said, leaning against the doorframe as Liz stepped out onto the landing.

"Me too. That was great. Thanks for the wine and the ..." Liz leaned in and kissed Carly's cheek. Suddenly she felt awkward and guilty, like she was afraid someone would see her leaving Carly's room and know what they'd been up to. It reminded her of emerging from someone's dorm room and hoping no one was in the hallway.

"You're welcome," Carly smiled.

Liz quietly let herself back into her room and found the kids were indeed asleep. Safely in private, she luxuriated in how she felt and thought she was still tingling down below. She slipped into bed well satisfied and fell asleep with a smile on her lips.

The next morning Liz was relieved when Carly acted as if nothing happened. Liz wondered if things would be awkward between them. The girls loved Miss Carly and it would be terrible to have to find another dance school. But as they were packing up the cars, Carly did favor her with a sly smile.

"Great time this weekend. I can't wait for the next competition," Carly said.

The girls cheered and Liz tried not to blush. "Me neither," she replied, surprising herself.

Did she look forward to another weekend away with the sexy dance teacher? Liz had no idea, but she did know that she would jump on the computer as soon as she got home and order her own Beaver Vibe. She couldn't wait to teach her husband how to use it on her!

12