The Dancer

Story Info
Mature women takes a lover her daughter's age.
7k words
4.54
48.9k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sexual fantasy and is strictly a work of fictional and is intended as ADULT entertainment, but we all know that some of our neighbors and acquaintances are acting out these scenes in their real life every day. Therefore the author encourages you to practice safe sex always. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further. All characters in this story are fictitious; any similarity to any persons, places, individuals or situations is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

*

It was the fall of 1962, and it was very cool in the shade of the old maple trees, with a strong southwest wind, although hot in the sun, there was a crispness in the air that announced a great night for a football game. Derek Wolfe was a senior, and the Grizzly's star defensive middle linebacker and he and his teammates would be facing their strongest rival of the season, the Galloway Eagles, but he was confident that they would win. Nonetheless, here he sat on a quiet street in Galloway reading a book and waiting for his sister to return.

Derek had driven his older sister down to Galloway so that she could go to the dentist and do a little shopping. He had parked the car on the upper street where there were no parking meters and only a half a block from the dentist's office. This section of the town consisted of mostly small shops, professional business, the YMCA, a church with a nunnery and several storage buildings. The three main streets in Galloway ran parallel with the river and were laid out so that they were fairly level, while the cross streets ran uphill away from the river. This arrangement was typical of most of the small river towns along the river and meant that the majority of the homes in Galloway were on the higher slopes and the commercial part of the town separated the residential homes from the steel mills and railroad tracks down near the river.

Derek sat there waiting with his window down, somewhat relaxed reading an old who done it novel and somewhat daydreaming in the warm afternoon sun; occasionally looking north toward the downtown area. He likes to park along this section of the street because it was quiet and less traveled, with the exception of the YMCA, which was a half a block away. As he turned and looked to his left from the YMCA there was a long two-story warehouse used by the local furniture and appliance store, an insurance agent's office that was closed now and above it on the second floor was a dance studio, then Walnut street. On the other side of Walnut Street was Saint Matthew's Roman Catholic Cathedral and the nunnery. Derek had friends that attended Saint Matthew's and he knew about the dance studio and had even been in there in the past because his sister had taken dance lessons there. To his right the back of the Galloway National Bank, a large vacant lot that sloped away from High Street down to Main Street.

Derek was as the saying goes your typical hormone driven teenage male; strong, lean, perpetually horny, bored, and not what you would call the brightest crayon in the box. He was close to six feet tall and weighed in at less than one hundred and seventy pounds. From the point of view of the typical high school girl, he was good looking, cool, and all muscle. The fact that he drove a 1956 Chevy convertible had long dark hair combed back like "Kookie" and dressing like a preppy didn't hurt either. Derek had dark and brooding eyes that seem to drive the girls crazy and therefore he was very popular in school, with a long line of girl friends, but never one steady date. He tended to be with a different girl each week and was somewhat known as a player, although there had been that stretch when he and Annette were an item.

However, today there was just Derek, alone on a very quiet street waiting in the warm afternoon sun, where his life was about to be derailed, to make such a radical change in direction that would leave Derek changed forever. He had been waiting now for nearly an hour and was truly bored. The novel he had been reading lay on the seat beside him.

Then Derek noticed some movement a half block down just coming around the corner of the bank and thought this must be his sister. However, as she came closer and Derek truly looked she was not his sister. This woman wore a short black skirt, a black top under a pale yellow cardigan sweater, black tights and black high heels. The woman's long umber hair was blowing wildly in her face, as sudden gusts of cool autumn wind bellowed around the corner. The breezes were also lifting and flipping the silky material of her fluted skirt. As the woman walked toward Derek, he became fixated upon her skirt, and how the wind, both lifting and bellowed the material from time to time. One second it was hugging around the woman's long slender legs outlining her every curve, and the next it was billowing up to expose flashes of her black tights. With each purpose driven stride and the click and clack of her high heels, like a machine gun's report, sounded in uniform rhythm. Her legs were thin, firm, and muscular in the black tights, which gave the manifestation of being even thinner, thus giving the woman the appearance of fluid motion.

As she approached Derek, his eyes were already bulging out of his head, for she was truly a looker, not a bimbo beautiful like the pictures Derek like to clip out of the Saturday Evening Post, but she was breath taking. Wow, that is an incredible body! Derek mouthed to himself.

Every muscle, every ligament, every motion was like a flowing river of liquid steel; powerful, strong, breath taking, and sexy as all hell! She was tall perhaps five feet six maybe seven, and slender like a dancer, with long slender legs, and a tight athletic body. Her hair hung midway down her back in a rich shimmering chestnut, that was floating on the currents of wind, thus giving the woman a mystic and alluring quality. Her almost alabaster skinned, and blue-eyed, added to the allure of her character, granting her the appearance of some mythical Atlantis warrior like those in the comic books.

The woman's breasts were small when compared to the stereo types found in Derek's Playboy magazines, but on her, they were nicely shaped and inviting. The woman's hips like her legs were slim, but it was those legs that captivated Derek's libido. Derek was already hard and she was still several yards from his car when he finally got back to her face.

The woman's face was an elongated slender oval in shape with a thin petite noise separating two large cobalt blue eyes. Her eyes seemed to be too close together giving her this mystical, haunting, and mysterious look. When she looked up from the walkway, to check the street before crossing just in front of Derek's car, she smiled a small, demure, seductive smile, with lips so red and glossy that they looked like a Maraschino cherries, which clearly showed her bright ivory smile and her bisque like complexion. Almost to herself was that smile, but also for Derek's benefit; was it a "Yes, I see you and I am being polite," or "I know I have gotten you hard and you want me," or was it a, "I like what I see and if the opportunity were to avail itself we could be lovers," smile?

The hem of the black multi layered skirt stopped several inches short of her knees and the combination of the flowing silk and exposed legs provide Derek with such a mental image of this woman as she stepped up on to the sidewalk. At just that minute, a strong gust of wind was propelled around the corner of the building forced the multi layers of silk of her short skirt to flare up exposing her buttocks to Derek's view, in such a way that the outlined curve and depression of her lower backside were exposed to his view and Derek's mental camera, which was snapping away images as fast as it could process the scene. Although completely clad in black tights, just the image of those cheeks and the pronounced separation of the material which formed the crack of the woman's ass, gave him pause, almost involuntarily he was sure he had shot off in his jeans.

Derek had just been presented with a view of the most fantastic and incredibly sexy sight he had ever seen, for this woman's ass was incredible firm and as hard as steel. If she was wearing panties under those tights nothing showed, only the rhythmic piston type action of each cheek lifting and falling with each powerful step, as she entered the side door of the dance studio.

It was then that Derek realization she must be a dancer, that would explain why her body, was so fit and so firm, but he felt she was too old to be a student and so finally, he concluded she must be one of the teachers. He sat there his mouth still hanging open, his mind replaying every step, every movement, every curve of her body, while his cock twitched in his jeans as hard and solid as iron. He could not get the images of her out of his head. With each passing second, his mind had ravished this woman in a thousand different ways and still, he could not find relief. Finally, in desperation, Derek did a quick scan all around to determine that there were no people in sight and that he was alone. Unfolding an old newspaper, he placed it over his lower body and then opened his jeans. Within seconds, he was stroking his rock hard cock, as his fingers squeezed the head, between his thumb and forefingers causing the color to change from a dark red to a purple shade. The veins along the shaft had become gorged with blood, as they stood erect under Derek's fingers. With each powerful stroke, with each mental image of this woman, with each flash of flesh conjured from his memory and imagination; finally, with a great trust of his hips Derek pulled back the newspaper, exploded, and relieving himself onto yesterday's news.

It was just a few minutes later after he had cleaned himself off with a tissue, zipped up his jeans, and folded the newspaper over several times, to hide the large pool of milky white fluid that was spread over yesterday's news; when the knock came at his window. Derek came out of his dream world and snapped his head around to look directly into two pools of liquid blue.

"Did I do that?" The throaty voice said, as her head lift as though pointing with her chin to the soiled paper in his hand. Like her body, her voice captivated him and demanded his full attention. The woman, the dancer, the dream lover, was standing in the street bent at the waist so that she was looking directly into Derek's eyes as she spoke again. "I said" with a hint of anger in her voice, "did I cause you to get that excited, that you had to relieve yourself, right here on High Street, just up from the Young Men's Christian Association and just down from Saint Matthew's Roman Catholic Cathedral?"

Derek's eyes still locked on those seductive pools of liquid blue, which were now flashing with ire and just controlled rage. Then his eyes began to move, his thoughts began to turn around in his head, which was proving to be difficult. As his father had once told him, "When God created man he gave him a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time." Right now Derek was in between those two cosmic events in a man's life and was for all intensive purposes paralyzed. However, his eyes were now taking in more than just her eyes. Derek's gaze now fell across her face and her body and his eyes lock onto the woman's breast that was unfolding before him. The woman's black top under the sweater was translucent, and with the laws of gravity pulling the sweater down away from her chest, Derek was availing himself of the display of her pale supple breasts beneath the black gossamer material. Since the woman was not wearing a bra, Derek eyes and his male hormone driven brain enjoyed the delicacy of two perfectly formed breasts. They were about the size of large oranges, like in his Christmas sock each year, and protruding from each were two very erect nipples that remind him of the candied licorice pieces found in "Good and Plenty" candy; firm, sweet, eatable, and oh so enjoyable.

"Do what?"

"Ejaculate all over the Gazette," retorted the woman.

Then Derek's face took on a total look of confusion, fear, and bewilderment. "How did you know?"

"I saw you looking at me as I walked up the street, and I must admit, I was delighted that at my age I could still excite one so young. So when I went into the dance studio, I walked over to the window to take one last look at my young admirer, when I saw you." Then the woman turned her head and looked up at the second story window of the dance studio. Then with a little more venom and discuss in her voice added. "From up there one can see into the cars below and see what is below the window line."

"Oh." The realization that this woman not only knew that Derek had mentally undressed her, but that he had been caught in the very act of not only undressing her but that he had masturbated right there in public so she could see it. "I am sorry... I did not mean to offend you. I just ..."

"You just, what?" The woman shot back with a much stronger hint of anger in her voice. "You just fucked me with your brain and your big hard cock. Do you think a simple 'I am sorry' takes away that humiliation that I must feel?"

"I ... huh, what?" The sound of her words, the tone of her voice, and the vulgarity of her words brought Derek back to the real world. Now he was looking at her again, but this time he did not see just the body, nor was he embarrassed by what he had done, but was seeing her and thinking of her in very new ways. At first, he was scared, embarrassed, and unsure, but now he was skeptical.

"I don't like talking in the middle of High Street come inside." She snapped, "But I am not through telling you what I think. It's cold out here, we can talk in there." She then stood turned on her high heels and marched across the side walk and into the side door that leads up a set of steps to the second floor. Once Derek stepped into the dance studio, he remembered the times he had come here with his mother and picked up his sister. The large open room with its huge glass windows looking down on the Ohio River, the rooftops of Galloway and High Street below, the wall of mirrors and the metal railing to support the girls as they practiced. To the rear were several doorways that lead into dressing rooms, restrooms, and the teacher's office. The woman was standing in the doorway of the office and Derek could see through the large picture window that separated the dance studio from the office that it held a large desk some chairs and an old leather couch. She was impatiently waiting for Derek to step inside before she closed the door. "Please be seated."

Derek took a seat on one of the wooden chairs near the door and the woman walked across the room to the couch along the sidewall and sat down. She sat looking at Derek for a long time, while Derek studies the pattern in the carpeting. As they sat silently, each lost in their own thoughts of what had just transpired Keryn began to recall to herself that it had been only three years since her husband had been killed.

They had been married for fifteen years. It had been a very good fifteen years, years filled with love and sexual satisfaction that delighted them both. She had met her husband while a senior in high school, and there was an immediate attraction between them. On their very first date the senior prom, they wound up in the back seat of his car, discovering the heat of uncontrolled passion. Within a month, they had gone through every possible action a man and a woman could do with each other's body. They enjoyed it all, and their hunger continued, she discovered she was pregnant with Tamara their daughter, and so that summer after graduation, they were married. Keryn got a job dancing at the local theater and helping her former dance teacher as a dance assistant to pay some of the bills. Her husband found work in the steel mill as a labor and began working himself into a better job. By the age of twenty-five he had completed four years of college and earned a scholarship to graduate school, and by the time Tamara was ten, her father was a lawyer and working hard to establish his practice and care for his family.

After the baby came, Keryn began to work more, which meant that she was on the road a lot with different shows and her husband and mother were left caring for the baby. It did not take long until both Keryn and her husband was feeling the stress of very early marriage, long periods of separation, and the very strong need for sexual fulfillment; resulting in them each having sexual relationships with others. Their need for sex and love was just too great.

As Tamara reached the age of seven, Keryn in an effort to be with her family and to keep her family together, returned home and bought out her old dance instructor's practice, and became a stay at home mom and local dance teacher. This mean, giving up her dreams of being a dancer on stage and less money, but it rebuilt the relationship between her and her husband.

Nonetheless, the "Gene" was out of the bottle, so to speak and both desired sex beyond what the other could provide and they had acquired a taste for more bizarre and erotic sex. It was not just enough for them to have each other nearly daily, they still desired more. Quite by accident, they became involved with another young couple from her husband's firm, who was also about their age with very young children. At first, it was just the four of them, after the children were asleep, but with time, even that was not enough.

Keryn found no jealousy in observing her husband fucking this other woman, nor was there any in her husband as he watched her fuck and suck the other man. What the incident did to them was create an, even more, heighten desire for more of the same and even more bizarre and erotic couplings. By the time they had been married ten years, Keryn and he had enjoyed sex with four other couples and two singles. One of the singles had been a man and the other a woman. Keryn had been surprised at how easy this was, considering the attitude of society at the time. Both she and her husband were surprised at the number of couples and single men and women who wanted to join others for rousing fucking and sucking.

With her husband's law degree; also came money, prestige, fame, and Keryn didn't need to continue the dance studio, but she enjoyed the work, and besides it gave her something to do when Tamara was in school.

Keryn and her husband had become comfortable with the swinging life style and were regularly active until the accident and she was alone with the sole responsibility of rearing their daughter Tamara, who at the time was sixteen, now almost nineteen and a senior in Galloway High. At first, the grief and shock of the accidental death had left the two women devastated and just dealing with all the legal stuff took up her their free time. Then there were more demands from Tamara who took her father's death very hard.

Oh, there was insurance money and friends to take care of many of the needs, but still, there was that aloneness that the two women had never experienced. After that, Keryn felt like an outsider and the old relationships and seem to slip away after a few months, since she felt it would have been disloyal to her husband's memory.

After the first six to nine months of his passing, opportunities abounded, naturally enough, not only was Keryn young and with a great body, she was definitely one sexy woman. Old friends tried to fix her up with single men, but that was not for her. Some of the people she and her husband had been close to were disappointed in Keryn for stopping, but she did not care. Even now, after three years, she had received a few calls from a wife or husband that they had been swing with, asking her to visit, to climb into bed with them, even promising to have a nice-looking single man to join them; but she had refused all offers.

12