The Dancer and Golfer Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Morton got a phone call from Blackpool, England - the dancing capital of the world. A woman with a household name in the dancing world called him, she had been referred to him by his original dance teacher, Angie Mantel. After spelling out an opportunity to train with the best of the best and how much it would cost for a one year term in England, he promised to call back tomorrow. He loved Marilyn very much but here was an opportunity for stardom. What to do?

At the dinner table that evening, Morton looked at his lovely partner and asked, "Care to buy a home with me, Joint Tenure 50-50?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

No emotion what so ever, it’s like watching paint dry

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Very flat. ending was especially so.

\

Just curious - Did the other three women in her foursome just happen to be married to three of the men in the following foursome?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I tried again, but this is too dull for me.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Ok. I didn’t get the end. Did he go to Blackpool or not?

Though I’m pretty sure he was proposing marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was beyond boring, kind of like painting by the numbers.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Live from the Game Ch. 01 Sports games have never been so dangerous to watch.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories