The Dancer Ch. 02

Story Info
More poker friends fuck Stan's wife.
3.3k words
4.35
151.8k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

If you're reading this you probably read "The Dancer" by my husband Stan. He wrote up the account of how one night we were consumed with lust and two of his poker buddies fucked me. We were so ashamed of what we did that we didn't talk about it afterwards. I found the story he wrote about it though and I thought I would complete the story.

I was a virgin when I met Stan. I had never had sex with another man before that crazy night he told you about. I was aware that penises were different sizes and shapes from one man to another so I wasn't surprised when Ron lowered his pants and I got my first ever look at a 7 inch penis. Stan's is only about 5 ½ inches and not very big around. Ron's was longer and bigger around.

I really liked the feeling of being stretched open by Ron's penis. And it felt good when he went deeper than Stan was able to do. I hoped Stan's feelings weren't hurt as I started to cum so soon after Ron entered me, and then just kept cumming almost the whole time he was fucking me. I think part of the reason was having Stan holding onto me while Ron fucked me. It just felt so naughty.

When Ron pumped his cum deep in me it was a totally new experience. I thought if Stan could go that deep I might get pregnant even with his low sperm count.

After Ron pulled out I was ready to stop. But I knew I would have to let Bud fuck me too. I was still lust crazed enough to accept that. I really like Ron a lot and I'm glad I had sex with him. Bud is another matter altogether. I never have liked him. He is always so loud and vulgar. He's always trying to grab any woman within reach and feel her up. I think he's disgusting. Stan makes excuses for him, but that doesn't help.

I didn't really want to fuck Bud, but Stan and Ron were holding me down and he got between my legs before I could close them. When I heard Stan gasp I looked down and almost passed out. He was HUGE.

I knew then why his wife, Jen, called it a cock and not a penis. I didn't understand how she could take that monster in her. There was no way he was going to get that thing in me. I admit that I kind of got turned on as he rubbed it up and down my slit, squeezing the head between my labia.

But then he pressed the head in my hole and I thought I was going to die from the pain. It was a burning and tearing sensation. That's why I screamed. I wanted it to stop. When he told Stan to hold me for him I knew Stan would make him stop. Then Stan grabbed my ass and held me still, encouraging Bud to fuck me.

Something snapped in me and I wanted all of his cock in me, no matter how much it hurt. When he talked of making me pregnant, as he pushed deeper and deeper in my body, I started hoping he would. I don't know where the thought came from, but I wanted to be a slut and let everyone know that my cuckold husband was raising Bud's child.

That's when I started to cum again. Just as I was getting used to the pain in my cunt Bud leaned down and bit my right tit. It felt delicious to have the double pain. I wanted him to hurt me as much as he could. I wanted him to mark me as his so Stan would have to always know what Bud had done to me.

When his cock was finally all the way in the pain subsided a little and I wanted him to give me more. I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could. I loved having that giant cock stuffed in me. Filling me like never before. I felt Stan's fingers dig into my ass and I knew he was cumming. I was glad that he was cumming while Bud fucked me. I knew it would happen again. Even if he didn't want it to. I found out I LOVE big cocks.

Ron was alright, with his 7 inches. But something like Bud's monster was what I needed. Ron might fuck me again just to get me ready for the main event.

When Bud shot his fertile sperm in me it felt like he was pumping gallons of it into my womb. I just knew I was pregnant.

After he pulled out and got Stan between my legs I almost laughed to think that Stan might want to try to fuck me now. He wouldn't be able to feel anything and neither would I. Then when he went down on his knees for a closer look at my violated pussy I thought if he wanted to feel something I might jack him off.

Then Bud put my hand on Stan's head and started pushing his face toward my pussy. When I saw that Stan wasn't resisting I didn't need Bud's help any more. I wanted my little cuckold to smell and taste what the two men had done to his wife.

I shuddered with pleasure as he made his first tentative entry with his tongue into my wide open pussy. I contracted my muscles to try and push more cum into his mouth. When he started sucking all that messy goo out of my sore cunt I started cumming again.

He didn't stop until about 10 minutes had gone by. When he finished sucking that luscious cream from my pussy and looked at me he thought I was ashamed for what I had done. I was ashamed that I had settled all those years for his little dick when there were men out there with real cocks.

The next morning I was ashamed for what I had done and for my thoughts the night before. Stan is my husband and I love him dearly. I don't want to do anything to hurt him. Thank goodness, I didn't get pregnant. My next period was right on schedule. I vowed to myself that I would never let anything like that happen again.

That was several months ago. Since then I made sure I wasn't around when the weekly poker game was at our house. Stan seemed to be happy with this. It seemed that it was a one-time event, never to be repeated or mentioned. I was beginning to think it might even have been a dream.

Last night was the first time I had seen Ron or Bud since that crazy lust filled night. They were here to play poker again. This time Gene and Dan showed up too so they had enough for a game. I was out shopping when the game started. I didn't get home till after the mall closed at 9. I went into the family room to give Stan a kiss and let him know I was home. The guys all said hi, but they were in the middle of a hand and didn't pay too much attention to me.

I gave Stan a kiss and started to leave when Bud grabbed me and pulled me down on his lap. He wrapped his left arm around me holding me down and reached up and squeezed my right tit with his right hand. I gasped at the sudden attack and I blushed in embarrassment. Bud just laughed and said, "Hey, slut, how about a kiss for your baby maker."

I wanted to disappear. He must have told the other guys. Now everybody must know about that night. I cried out in pain as he pinched my nipple. At the same time I could feel that giant cock of his growing underneath me, pressing against my ass. I couldn't help myself, I was getting turned on. I looked for Stan to help me, but he just kind of smiled sheepishly. He wouldn't even meet my eyes.

"Who do you want to fuck you first Carla. You know you need to get opened up some before you can take my baby maker in your tight little cunt."

I couldn't think. I was so hot. I couldn't breath. I looked around the room for help. "Gene?" I asked. Thinking he might help me.

Bud laughed and said, "That's a good choice." Then he lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the game table. I couldn't believe this was happening again. I thought Ron liked me, but he reached out and started unbuttoning my dress. Dan got up and was helping himself to my tits while Gene pulled his pants off.

Against my will my head turned to look and Gene and see what his cock looked like. I groaned as I saw it was only about 6 inches long. The guys thought it was a groan of passion, not disappointment.

No one was surprised to find my cunt was dripping wet when they pulled my panties off. Bud said that I might not need the other guys to give me so much lubricant for him tonight as I was obviously slippery with my own juices.

Gene moved between my legs and rubbed his cock up against my slit. He was already wet with pre-cum and his cock just slid all the way in my pussy with one push. He laughed. "Oh man Bud you must have really pounded this little slut last time. She hasn't been able to tighten up all the way yet." All the guys laughed at that. I looked at Stan and could see he was hot with lust and sick with shame. They all knew about his little dick. They all knew about last time.

Gene didn't waste any time. He started pounding me as hard and fast as he could. Bud told Stan to give me a kiss while I was getting fucked. He said that Stan could take care of the oral stuff while the rest of them fed me their cocks. It was plain that Bud was in charge as Stan followed orders and bent down to kiss me. He could feel me being hammered as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I reached out and touched his dick and felt him moan and jump as he filled his pants with his cum.

I smiled to myself as I started to cum, knowing my little cuckold was going to let all of his friends fuck me.

Then I felt Gene jerk as spasms racked his body while he pumped his spunk in me. He wasn't even done when I said, "I want Dan now. Hurry and fuck me Dan."

Dan pushed Gene out of the way and I was able to see that he was about the same size before he stabbed me with his cock. "Oh damn, this bitch is hot and wet." Dan said. Bud told him to get busy fucking me cause he wanted to stick his cock in my molten pussy.

I could see from their eyes that they were all beyond caring about me. I was just a pussy, cunt, box, fuck toy, or whatever you want to call it. I was just there for them to pump me full of their cum. I was moaning with pleasure because I wanted to be their slut.

I trembled with one orgasm after another as I looked at Stan and saw the shame and humiliation on his face. All of his friends could fill his wife's pussy better than he could. I reached out to him again to feel his little dick and found his pants were soaked with his cum. I moaned, "Oh, yes honey. Watch your friends fuck your wife. Cum while they stuff my pussy with their cocks." The other guys laughed and told him they would let the little cuckold suck my pussy when they were done filling it with their jism.

Dan was banging away at my slutish cunt as the others encouraged him. I started yelling for him to hurry up and shoot his load in me. "Give it to me Dan. I want all of you" I panted. His face started to turn red and I knew I was about to receive another load of hot spunk.

"Oh, Jesus, this slut really likes to get fucked." He managed to groan out as he collapsed on top of me. I could feel my pussy overflowing with my own hot juice and the cum from two guys. God, I wanted more.

Ron shouted for Dan to get out of the way and he grabbed my ass and pulled me right to the edge of the table. I raised my legs and planted my feet on the table to give him a wide open shot at my dripping cunt.

He didn't hesitate to shove his cock in me. I felt like I was in heaven. I was getting fucked for the third time in about 15 minutes and each time I was getting a bigger cock. I could hardly wait for the monster that I knew was going to be next.

I tried to spur Ron on. I wanted to feel him empty his balls in me and then move so Bud could have me. I grabbed my tits and squeezed them, pushing the nipples out toward Ron and told him to bite them. He groaned as he leaned down to bite my sensitive nipples. He only bit me once and I started to cum again. I'd already lost track of how many times. I realized that Ron couldn't really pound my pussy and bite my titties at the same time.

"Cuckold! Bite my titties so I'll give Ron a good fuck." My husband looked at his slut wife being fucked by his friends and ejaculated in his pants again. He moved over and bit my left tit, softly. I pushed him away and said, "I want someone that knows how to hurt a woman to bite me. Won't one of you guys help me?"

Bud stepped up and just grabbed my left tit. He squeezed it and pulled it at the same time, like he was trying to rip it off my chest. I screamed from the pain and my ass bucked so hard that Ron almost popped out of my cunt. Ron grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. He gripped my hips and held me in place as he continued to thrust in me. I was cumming and crying at the same time.

Ron almost lifted me off the table as he slammed into me for the final time and his balls started to empty their load in my hot hole. I saw Bud grin at me and I knew I was about to get his prize cock. I could hardly feel his hand squashing my tit. I looked at him as I suggestively licked my lips in anticipation.

Ron lowered my ass to the table and pulled his cock out and a puddle of cum and pussy juice began forming on the table top. Bud ordered my cuckold husband to lick it up. The guys all laughed at him as he meekly complied. Then Bud told him to open my pussy hole and see if there was any cum left in me. He very tenderly spread my cunt lips and looked in. "Yes, I can see some."

"Who's is it?" Bud asked.

"How am I supposed to know?"

Bud told him to stick a finger in and scoop some out so he could taste it. He blushed as he followed orders. I felt him hold my cunt lips open with his left hand. He used his right hand to stick two fingers in me and scoop out some of the white spunk the guys had deposited. He brought his fingers to his mouth and gave a little taste. Bud told him to suck on the fingers and get a good taste. While he was doing that Bud told him, "Now you can suck on each of their cocks and tell us who left your wife's pussy full of cum,"

Stan whimpered at the command and I thought he was going to cry. He didn't have a chance to protest as Gene stepped up and pushed him to the floor and told him to try his joystick. Gene took hold of his cock and rubbed it across Stan's mouth. "Open up and get a good taste."

I didn't notice Bud step between my legs while this was going on. Suddenly my pussy felt like it was on fire as Bud drove the entire 10 inches of his cock up my hole. I screamed from the onslaught of that monster. But I immediately started to cum again.

Bud grabbed my ass cheeks and held me impaled on his cock as he stepped back from the table. He was holding me up with his hands on my ass and his cock buried in my cunt. Then he lowered my head to the floor and started pounding into me as I was upside down. The other guys were cheering him on as they could see his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy. God, it was wonderful to be so full of his luscious cock meat.

Once again my pussy was being stretched by his massive tool. My cunt didn't want to let go as he pulled out and I was lifted off the floor by my pussy lips squeezing his cock. Then he would slam back in me and my head would hit the floor. I couldn't feel anything except the throbbing in my pussy as his love tool filled me.

Gene lifted my head from the floor and held me out straight in front of Bud. He held me up with one hand under my back while he guided his hardening cock to my mouth with his other hand. I open my mouth and swallowed his cock until I could feel his pubic hair against my chin and his balls hit my forehead.

He told me to get busy sucking. I moaned with the impossibility of his request as my whole mind and being were focused on my pussy and the glorious fucking Bud was giving me. Bud reached out and pinched both my nipples and then tried to rip them off my tits. I tried to suck in air as the excruciating pain racked my body. Instead I sucked Gene's cock.

Gene said, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That's it bitch. Suck it." Tears were streaming from my eyes from the pain. My body was racked by spasm after spasm as a continuous orgasm coursed through me.

I must have passed out from all the pain and pleasure. Things were so mixed up in my head that pain became pleasure, and pleasure was pain. The next thing I know I was looking down at my husband between my legs. His face was covered with cum and pussy juice as it cascaded from my aching pussy. Ron and Dan were holding me up by the arms so Stan could suck my pussy. I could taste the cum that Gene had pumped in my mouth and I could feel some of it drying on my chin and lips.

I smiled as I looked down at my little husband sucking on my well fucked pussy. I could feel my body trembling as I realized I didn't want the night to end yet. I had only sucked one cock and I wanted more. I had only had Bud fill my pussy once and I wanted more. I hoped I wouldn't get pregnant so Bud could keep fucking me with his magnificent cock. I wanted to worship his cock.

Bud is behind me, reading this as I write it. His cock is starting to get hard and he laid it on my shoulder with the soft skin of it touching my cheek. I'll have to finish this another time.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers