The Dancer Pt. 04

Story Info
Derek 18, takes a classmate's mother to bed.
11.4k words
4.6
18.6k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader:

This story is a sexual fantasy and is strictly a work of fictional and is intended as ADULT entertainment, but we all know that some of our neighbors and acquaintances are acting out these scenes in their real life every day. Therefore the author encourages the reader to practice safe sex always.

If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further. All characters in this story are fictitious, over the age of 18, and any similarity to any persons, places, individuals or situations is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

This is the fourth part of a five part story, about a senior in high school about to begin his college career and his relationship with a mature mother of a classmate. This story may be read independent of the other parts, but if read in sequence the story may be more coherent. Enjoy the fantasy adventure.

*****

During the Friday evening dinner and reunion of Lieutenant Ennate L'Hommedieu and her old commanding officer now Lieutenant Commander Dr. Kendrick Mulberry and his sister-in-law's family the adults sat around the long table enjoying their meal and reminiscing past encounters and adventures.

Ennate was a young Ensign at the time she had served with Kendrick on an aircraft carrier in the south China and Indian Oceans for nearly two years, before being promoted and transferred to a Naval hospital in the states, so they were lost in their catching up, while Mattie Mulberry and her sister Estela Wolfe were busy talking family. Meanwhile, Elroy Wolfe had a few more beers and sat quietly listening to the others talk. Later Ennate and Estela with some input from Elroy shared the pros and cons of the area for Mattie and Kendrick's benefit.

Meanwhile, the young people have finished their meal excused themselves and moved across the street from the restaurant to the Diamond Royale Club and Lounge to listen to a live band and to dance. Pascal who was a fantastic dancer was on the floor immediately dancing with first Esther Mulberry and then on the next dance with Ellen Wolfe. They spent most of the evening dancing and sharing stories. The two college girls were just as quickly in their admiration of Pascal who danced like a professional, and who they discovered was very intelligent, and although a few years younger than they were, seemed more their peer than either of their two brothers. Pascal and the two college girls talked over colleges, music, sororities, and danced the night away. However, the two college girls were a little let down when Pascal shared that he and Mira were currently dating.

Derek Wolfe the Most Valuable Player in the 4th District and middle line backer for the Grizzlies Bears wasn't much of a dancer. His best moves were taking out quarterbacks, so he and Larry Mulberry sat talking sports. The two both enjoyed football and were quickly lost in their conversation while checking out the sexy females at the club.

All agreed to stay in closer communications as their parents had finished their meal and their conversation called them to return and then they went to their respective homes.

*****

Meanwhile across the river in Galloway Keryn Steadman found herself very happy over the next several days, very, very happy in deed. She no longer found it necessary to torment herself with erotic thoughts, remembering how it had been when her husband was alive. She could now indulge those sweet, beautiful desires to their fullest. Derek, she knew, would be an eager partner with her. He was so sweet, she thought as she went about her morning rituals. She knew what he wanted and was more than willing to provide it for him.

She hugged herself with pleasure as she finished drying her slender, and graceful body. There was no longer any need for Derek to play around with any high school girls, a girl that could possibly get him into trouble. Keryn giggled to herself at the thought. Usually, the girl was the one to get into trouble, she thought, not the boy, but she knew that with Derek, being as horny as he was, would not use discretion and some girl would talk to the wrong people or worse get pregnant by being careless.

Dressing for the day, she recalled how sweet and hard his cock had been the other night. It had felt so good inside her, in her mouth, her cum filled pussy, and his hot juices dripping down the inside of her thighs and over the cheeks of her ass! Oh, it was so sweet and creamy, filling her pussy, and then later her mouth. Derek loved the sensation of her hot, wet mouth on his cock, she knew. Lifting her skirt and pulling on a pair of tight pale-blue bikini panties, she ran her tongue over her lips, the memory of his throbbing cock fucking her was starting to make her pussy throb even now days later.

Smoothing her skirt over her hips and tight firm ass, she went to the kitchen for coffee. While she sat there, sipping coffee and smiling about the night with Derek, Tamara entered the kitchen, rubbing her eyes, still fighting the effects of being sleepy. Keryn put the cup down and held her arms out to Tamara. "Good morning darling." Tamara came into her arms and Keryn closed them tightly around her and hugged. "I did not expect you this early. What's wrong? Couldn't sleep?"

"Oh we talked almost all night and I just couldn't get settled. Then this morning Mr. Trenton and the two boys were going fishing so that they would not bother us girls, but in getting them ready and having breakfast, they had everybody else up. Therefore, a couple of other girls and I just walked home so we could get some sleep. If it's okay with you, I am going back to bed for a while?" Tamara pulled off her coat and her mother smiled that underneath she was still wearing her PJ's.

"If you're still tired you better go to bed? We will talk later."

Tamara move toward the steps and as she climbed the steps to the second floor, calling back down to her mother, "I have a game tonight so wake me before four, if I don't get up."

Keryn locked the door and drove off to work at the dance studio, this being Saturday and was one of her busy days with classes and private lessons. About three in the afternoon, she called her house and woke her daughter. "Tamara, it's your mom. Hi darling, have a good rest?"

"Oh, hi mom. Yea I got up about eleven took a shower and had lunch."

"Good. What time do you need to be at the school for the game?"

"About six thirty - quarter to seven. I also promised Tate Heimberger we could take her over with us, okay?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Her dad will bring us home after so you don't have to make two trips."

"That will be fine. I will finish up here about five thirty, so could you start dinner or shall I pick up a pizza?"

"I had enough pizza last night. I'll cook something."

"Great see you later Tamara. Bye"

"Bye, mom."

Later Tate came over to Tamara's house and the two girls talked for about an hour while Tamara was cooking dinner. "Tamara I was wondering if you would mind a little detour after the game tonight?"

Tamara stopped what she was doing and turned to face Tate. "What kind of detour?"

Tate has one of those full mouths smiles with teeth as white as snow all over the place and the twinkle in her amber eyes seemed to more than normally mischievous today. She swept back the long blonde hair into a pony tail from her face and said, "I promised Derek Wolfe that I would meet him after the game if we won and give him a victory kiss."

"You're going to get yourself in trouble young lady,' said Tamara giving Tate one of her disapproving looks, "you know how your parents feel about boys and Derek Wolfe especially! Besides he's on the other team which means if they win and you owe him a kiss, then our team lost!"

"Oh come on Tamara don't give me that holier than thou shit." Tate teased Tamara about her stern prophecy and well-meant warning. "The Grizzly's don't stand a chance against our Eagles, and besides if you had the chance I think you would drop your panties for Derek"

"I would not!" Shot back, Tamara.

"Right, I forgot you're, 'Miss Goody Two Shoes' no sex before marriage, and all that." Said, Tate, as she slid down off the stool and headed toward the back door. "Catch you later."

"Bye. Be over about six forty-five." Shouted Tamara at Tate went out the door. Although Tate's parents did not like Keryn and Tamara, they did allow the girls to share rides since they were both on the senior cheerleader squad and it meant that they did not have to drive Tate all over the city.

Later that night after the game had ended in a victory over Galloway's Eagles; Derek took a quick shower, dressed and slipped out to the back of the refreshment stand, where he was to meet Tate. As he stepped out of the shadows, he saw two cheerleaders waiting for him; Tate with her long blonde hair and another girl with a brown hair streaked with light brown strips pulled back in a ponytail. "Hi, I think you owe me something?"

The two girls spun around since they had not heard or seen Derek coming. "God Derek you scared the shit out of me," snapped Tate.

Derek smiled at Tate and then he looked Tamara up and down several times, taking full notice of her legs and cute smile. "And who might you be?"

"Derek, meet Tamara. Tamara this ass hole is Derek Wolfe, who thinks it cool to scare girls, who are out here standing in the dark just to pay off their debts. It's bad enough our team lost, but now I have to give you a kiss and I am pissed."

"Hey you're the one who made the bet and when you made it you were a little more excited about it then, then you are now. It's not like you're the only female looking to be with me." Shot back Derek as he turned away from Tate.

"Oh it's all right for you to feel my tits and play stink finger, but let someone expect a little in return, then we get all huffy." Tate roar and with that, Tate quickly turned and march back through the stands toward the main street leaving Tamara and Derek standing there stunned, not only that she was this anger, but also about what she had just shared in front of Tamara.

Derek sheepishly looked at Tamara who was standing there, as a deer caught in the headlights, her mouth hanging open. "I am sorry. I am truly sorry she said those things, but it is not like that really."

"I have to go." Without any additional conversation, the petite girl turned and ran toward the main street to find Tate, but, as she went, she glanced back over her shoulder as Derek was speaking to her but could not understand him. As she came out of the stadium, Tate was gone. There was no sign of her or her father. She looked up and down the street and then back toward the school, which by now was total dark. She called for Tate and walked back and forth in front of the school and the stadium but could not find Tate. As the minutes ticked by Tamara became more and more distrust, Tate and her father had just left her. Oh true she could walk home from the school, she had done that in the past, but it was now after ten and the streets were dark, and for the most part deserted. Then Tamara saw a pair of headlights coming around the school and her hopes and spirit lifted. As the car approached her standing on the sidewalk, it slowed and then stopped. This, however, was not Tate's car.

"It's me, Derek. Did Tate leave without you?"

"I think so. I can't find her and the school is closed up. I could call my mother, but all the phones are inside and that's all locked."

"Look, I kind of think some of this is my fault. Let be drive you home, okay?"

"I don't know about that. Perhaps I should wait for my mother."

"Hey it's cold out here and all you have on is that short skirt and your jacket. I promise I will be on my best behavior."

"Do you know where I live?" Tamara was starting to get cold, and the thought of walking home was not sitting well with her. "I live next door to Tate; do you know where she lives?"

"I have never been there but I know the address and how to get there if you can just point out the right house will get you home."

"All right." Tamara crossed the street and walked around to the passage door to get in, but as she approached, the door opened, and she could see Derek setting back up. He had opened the door for her.

"Are you a senior also?" asked Derek as he pulled away from the curb.

"Yes"

"Going to college?"

"Yes," Tamara looked over at him and watched as he drove with both hands on the wheel and his eyes fixed on the road. No outward or overt movements and he were being very nice. "I hope to go to the state university. We don't have a lot of money and it's expensive."

"Yeah, I think I will have to work a year or two to get a start, but I plan on going. I don't want to end up in the mills all my life, like so many others." He looked over at her and gave a quick smile and then right back to the road.

Within twenty minutes they were making the last turn on to Tamara's street and pulling up in front of her house. The outside lights were on at her house and the neighbors. "That's Tate's house there with the lights on. Thank you for driving me home." Tamara opened the door and slipped out, then with a little wave closed the door and walked up the walk and into her house. Derek waited until she was inside and then slowly drove away.

Tamara found the house empty. Her mother was not home, but the door was unlocked. She looked in the garage but the car was still there. Then she heard the front door open and someone coming in, so she quickly when back into the kitchen and then the living room where she discovered her mother getting her coat on. "Where you going, mom?"

Keryn spun around, "Tamara! Are you all right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well Tate and her father came home perhaps twenty minutes ago and I waited and waited, but you, but you were not coming, so I walked over to get you. That's when Tate explained that she had a fight with her boyfriend, and was crying so hard when she got in the car her father couldn't understand her, so they came home." Then still angry, but also relieved she slumped down on a chair. "That fool didn't even remember that he was to bring you home also. I was so mad and all he kept saying was that Tate needed her mother. The fool!"

"Tate got all bent out of shape at this guy because he walked out of the shadows and it scared her. He apologized but she was ballistic by that point and ran off. When I finally caught up to where she was to meet her father, they were gone. The school was closed so I could not call and so this football player drove me home."

"Are you sure you are all right?"

"Yes, mom. I am fine but we lost the game. I am bushed, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning for church."

"Yes dear, sleep well."

*****

It was a Thursday more than two weeks after the late-night visit to the dance studio and Derek was in his last class of the day when a runner from the office entered the English class and passed the teacher a note. He quickly glanced at it and without stopping his discussion on the symbolism of Chaucer's "The Knight's Tale," dropped the note on Derek's desk and walked on.

Derek opened the note and read; "Your mother called and asked that you pick your sister up at the dance studio on your way home." Derek read the note several times. At first, it didn't make sense and then he understood. While his sister did take dance lesson when she was in school she was now in college and living near Pittsburgh, and the only dance studio he was familiar with, belonged to Keryn. Therefore, Keryn must have called and said she was his mother so that the office staff would pass on her request to see him, and think nothing of it. Then he smiled and chuckled to himself, she was horny again.

Later that day when Derek had parked his car a half block away from the dance studio, he looked in the mirror and combed his hair back before getting out. He had taken the time to call his mother and tell her was going to visit some friends before coming home, but that he would be there for dinner. Now all that was left was to be sure that no one was in the studio. As he walked toward the dance studio and on the opposite side of High Street, he could see that the lights were off and the place looked closed. Upon crossing the street, he saw the receptionist in the insurance office typing away and the rest of the office looked empty, before moving past the large glass windows to the small side door that leads to a flight of steps and the actual dance studio. A small sign on the inside of the door said "Closed," but when he pulled on the glass door it swung open.

Upon leaving the top set of steps and stepping into the actual dance studio Derek saw a single light burning in the teacher's office, but no one present, but as he approached the door he could hear music playing softly from inside. He turned the doorknob and slowly pushed the door open and then he saw Keryn on the leather couch.

Keryn was setting their reading a novel when the door opened and looked up, "I see you got my note and figured it out."

"I am a little smarter than the average bear," said Derek as he surged off his winter coat and gloves.

Keryn put down the book and stood up, she was dressed in a long flowing dress of heavy velvet like material that covered from neck to ankle and appeared to be the style of dress used in one of Chaucer's stories he had been hearing about in class. "I take it that your summons was to provide you with more of my special dance skills."

"Oh, and just what is that you are to do that would be of interest to me a dance teacher?" She stepped closer to him, and placed her hands on his broad chest and could feel the heat and hardness beneath the cotton shirt.

"I do certain body developing excursuses, which I am sure to get your heart pumping and your legs weak and your pussy wet." His hand went around her waist and pulled her to him as he began to grind his crotch into her abdomen.

"Do what?" she prompted, leering wickedly as her fingers squeezed his ass.

"Fuck!" he said. "I am going to fuck you!"

"I hope you mean that in a nice way," she laughed softly, pulling her hand from his hips and then grabbing the front of his slacks and closed her fingers around his cock. "Mmmm, nice!" he gurgled softly as her first squeezed. She felt Derek's cock throbbing in her fist, felt the hardness of his prick. She moved her fist, stretching the cloth until his cock bulged, outlined there so she could see the curvature of his swollen prick head. A moist spot formed where his urethra was. "Mmmm, look at that," she mewled, brushing a finger over the spot. Then, before Derek could react, she shoved her face down and pressed her lips against the spot, kissing it. Her tongue snaked out and she licked along the outlined cock head, fluttering it against the wet place on his pants.

Immediately Derek grabbed the back of her head and arched his cock against her mouth, which was writhing over his cock. Keryn gave a soft giggle of delight and opened her mouth, sucking his cloth-covered cock between her lips. Despite the throbbing hardness in her mouth, she didn't like the slacks there. She allowed Derek to writhe and press his crotch into her face for a while then managed to drawback. She looked up into his hot eyes as she nuzzled her cheek against his hard-on. Her hand pulled the zipper down and slipped through the fly of his slacks and withdrew his prick. "This is one of the best afternoon snacks I can think of, honey," she said, laughing lewdly. She smeared her cheeks and chin with the dripping urethra of Derek's cock, then began kissing his prick. Derek wanted more than kisses. He tried to shove his cock into his mother's mouth, and Keryn teasing held him away. "You're so damned eager, aren't you?" "Suck me, Keryn!" he grunted. "Please, suck my cock!" "My pleasure," she mewled, spreading her lips and letting him finally fuck his prick into her wet mouth. The heat of Derek's cock between her lips again sent rumbles of ecstasy racing down from her mouth to her pussy as it had that last night they had shared. Sliding her hot mouth along his cock, she took his prick deep, making soft whimpering sounds of delight, her blue eyes shining up at him. Her lips brushed the sparse hair at the base of his prick as she held his cock tightly and deeply, only her lips writhing as she created an intense suction, the head of his cock probing her throat. With a low squeal of pleasure, she pulled back, her lips holding the hardness of his prick tightly. She dragged her tongue along the bottom until she held only his prick head between her lips. Keryn sucked at the head of Derek's cock, her tongue flicking about the dripping urethra, tasting the fuck juices that bubbled into her mouth. Derek grabbed her by the back of her head again, his eyes flashing with ecstasy. He pulled at her head as he thrust his hips forward, fucking his cock as deep as he could into her hungry mouth. Keryn moaned with the suddenness, but her pulse was racing, too. When Derek held her head tight and began to fuck his cock back and forth, she used her tongue and lips expertly, sucking and licking at his hard cock as he fucked her mouth. Her hands moved up to the single button holding his slacks about his waist. She tugged and they opened. She shoved his slacks and his jockey shorts down as he kept up his fucking motions into her mouth. Now, as he fucked back and forth, his balls swung about, banging her chin. Shivers flowed up and down Keryn's body as she cupped her fingers about his twisting, flexing ass cheeks. She dug hard into them as he held her face, fucking eagerly and energetically into her mouth. She continued to make the low throaty sounds of a woman experiencing intense ecstasy, which Keryn was. Her pussy was burning, throbbing, and her clit distended and sensitive. Derek, this thrilled with her Keryn was fucking him with her mouth, just the way she had been with her husband, the way it had when they had been with others. Yet, somehow, this was better. Keryn found it more erotic, so deliciously erotic. Digging her fingers into his tight, sweet ass, Keryn mewled with ecstasy as Derek fucked back and forth, filling her mouth with his delicious cock. She loved the way his smoothly swollen prick head probed her throat, the way his cock stretched her lips and glided along her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She detected his cock swelling more, seemingly becoming harder than ever his balls slapped against her chin as his fucking motions became more energetic, and the sounds of his ecstasy coming to her ears. He was now digging his fingers into her dark brown hair as he fucked her mouth faster and faster. She thought he was trying to fuck his cock down her throat, and Keryn realized she would not have minded if he could.