The Dancer Pt. 05

Story Info
Derek and a mature mother have a weekend, but get caught.
7.1k words
3.6
8.5k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader:

This story is a sexual fantasy and is strictly a work of fictional and is intended as ADULT entertainment, but we all know that some of our neighbors and acquaintances are acting out these scenes in their real life every day. Therefore the author encourages the reader to practice safe sex always.

If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further. All characters in this story are fictitious, over the age of 18, and any similarity to any persons, places, individuals or situations is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

This is the fifth and final part of a five part story, about a senior in high school about to begin his college career and his relationship with a mature mother of a classmate. This story may be read independent of the other parts, but if read in sequence the story may be more coherent. Enjoy the fantasy adventure.

*****

Keryn the owner and teacher of a dance studio in Galloway, had recently hired an assistant for the summer. She was recently graduated from Prestonville high school and had a gift of dance and beauty. Keryn had even day dreamed of what it might be like to take Mira as a partner. But Mira had dreams of college and Keryn discovered that she was currently dating a Pascal L'Hommedieu another recent graduate from Laurence Harbor and that was the girls only focus.

Keryn did not normally hire any additional help because she couldn't afford it, but since she had become sexually involved with Derek Wolfe also a recent graduate from Mackinaw High School she wanted more free time, and besides her own daughter Tamera had also graduated from Galloway and like the other recent graduates were planning to go off to college in the fall. So Keryn wanted more free time to spend with Tamera and Derek, but not together.

In Keryn's current highly aroused and elevated sexual condition she had even allowed herself to day dream and imagined Mira getting ready and coming to the studio, in her mind's eye she saw the willowy beauty pulled her black thigh-high stockings up her legs and hurriedly slipped on the black pumps, grabbing her purse, and as she ran out the door excited to be coming to work and being with Keryn and what they could do to each other.

One of Keryn's favorite fantasies takes place on inventory day. Keryn hoping to get a much-needed inventory and purchase order done had come in nearly two hours earlier than normal and was nearing the end of the task when she heard the music in the office and realized that Mira must have come in. As Keryn completed her work and was coming out of the storage room she heard her name being called and then again. Sensing that something was wrong she came quickly, but quietly toward the office, but as she was about to open the door she saw Mira through the large glass window and froze in her tracks.

It had been a cold winter and this morning was no exception, and Mira ever the fashion model was very poorly dressed for such late fall weather. The wind swirled up her short, skirt, which reached just below where the stockings ended. Her nipples were poked through her black, cotton top. Shivering, as she pulled her worn coat tight about her slender body and started the engine of her twelve-year-old Pontiac.

A few minutes down the road the car started to warm up and she could start thinking about something other than how cold she was. Her thoughts immediately went to Pascal and the time they had spent together during the summer and for the last three months since he was away at college while Mira was currently studying drama and dance at the local junior college during the summer quarter, and hope to enter the entertainment field upon graduation. Mira had grown-up, in a strong Celtic community; and since she was about six, she had trained in the highlands and clog dances of that culture. Not only had she studied, but had also competed and been very successful. Her sister's house contains sufficient trophies, ribbons, and medals to sink a small ship, and the scholarship money was paying her tuition. Therefore, Mira seemed to be a natural at dancing these two areas, but with Pascal's help, she was becoming very proficient in the Tango and many of the more romantic forms of dance. He was a fantastic dancer a great kisser and not bad in bed either.

Mira had been working as a waitress during the summer prior to starting college. Her former boss was always on her about her spending too much time talking with the customers and being tardy at bussing her tables. When he finally fired her, she seemed relieved rather than upset, but still, she needed money. That was when Keryn Steadman became her new boss and friend. Mira had seen the ad requesting a part time dance instructor with experience, although she did not have the experience she applied anyway. After talking with Keryn for about ten minutes, they went out onto the dance floor and they danced to a dozen different styles of music and she was hired that day. Not only had Keryn treated her with respect and was very complimentary. Keryn was gorgeous.

When Mira had first come into the studio and saw Keryn for the very first time. Sitting, with her long slender legs crossed, leaning over to tie her shoe, her cleavage was a form of perfection. Her flowing dark rich shimmering chestnut hair and blue eyes completed what Mira had considered the sexiest sight she had ever seen in a long time. Not only was Keryn fun to be around, but she always turned up the music and sang when the classes were over. After several weeks, Mira would open so that Keryn could come in later. She would come into work and went straight to the office, turned on the music and made the coffee. Knowing Keryn would not be there for another hour, she would wash the floors and clean the restrooms.

That day Keryn was fantasizing again about Mira coming in out of the cold removing her coat and the seating back in her chair, closed her eyes, and allowing her thought of Keryn and Pascal to fill her mind. Smiling, Mira as she felt the hint of moisture between her legs as her sexual fantasies often had them both making love to her. She slowly slid her hands up her shirt, cupping her firm breasts. Licking her lips, she teased her nipples with her cold fingertips, imagining they were the tip of Pascal's hands or Keryn's tongue. She lifted her feet up and hooked her heels under the edge of the desktop. Then sliding her hands up her long slender legs and lifting her skirt her fingers soon touch the soft flesh between the tops of her stockings and her panties. Mira slowly touched her hips, moving slowly across and inside her legs caressing her soft inner thighs.

Mira is now leaning back into the chair and lifting her tight little butt off the seat as she slowly slips her white panties down her thighs and over her knees. Her wetness caused them to stick briefly to her smooth moist pussy. She licked her fingers and teased the outside of her sweet vagina, by barely touching each lip with her wet fingertips.

Mira moaned softly, thinking of Keryn licking her and Pascal's cock in her mouth so gently and passionately. Sliding the middle finger of one hand into her wetness, she rubbed her clit slowly with three fingers of the other. Her pre-cum juices run down onto her asshole. Feeling that, she inserted her pinky into that tight hole too. She moaned louder as both her holes were being pleased so perfectly.

Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a small vibrator she kept for this early morning ritual. Continuing to finger fuck herself, she turned it on, and even the sound it made brought her closer to orgasm.

She loved teasing herself. Drawing circles around her clit with her toy, she added another finger into her wet pussy. She spent hours at a time pleasing herself at home, but the risk of being caught at work made her so horny that she could not help but cum fast.

Keryn also imagined in her fantasy that Mira would love to pretend that Keryn would slowly unlock the door to her office some day and catch her masturbating. That Keryn would slowly walk over to her, unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her firm breasts, and then pulling her skirt up, showing Mira that she was not wearing anything underneath, Keryn would straddle one of Mira's bare legs and start grinding her, already wet, pussy on her pussy. She imagined putting Keryn's breasts in her mouth, licking those hard nipples, and hearing her moan with pleasure.

Keryn was living that very fantasy today as she drove to work, and was thinking of this now, almost crying with pleasure, as Mira whispered Keryn's name. The vibrator was hitting her clit perfectly, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Pulling her fingers out of her pussy, she brought them to her lips, and licked them softly, pretending them to be Keryn's delicious pussy. It tasted so good. Her imagination was making her crazy, as her hips squirmed all over the chair.

She reinserted her fingers and fucked herself even harder than before. Biting her lip was all she could do to keep herself from screaming. Pushing her feet against her desk, she lifted her torso off the chair. Rising and falling, she cried out Keryn's name, repeatedly, over and over, never ceasing. It seemed to last forever, and with her pussy throbbing, she wiped the tears from her face. Her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. Feeling her heart rate slow down, she rested her head back on her chair and smiled.

However, Mira had not been the first to enter the studio that morning. Hoping to get a much-needed inventory and purchase order done Keryn had come in nearly two hours earlier and was nearing the end of the task when she heard the music in the office and realized that Mira must have come in. As Keryn completed her work and was coming out of the storage room she heard her name being called and then again. Sensing that something was wrong she came quickly but quietly toward the office, but as she was about to open the door she saw Mira through the large glass window and froze in her tracks.

There sitting at the desk with her heels locked over the edge Keryn could see the willowy blonde with her skirt pulled up around her waist and her knickers around her slender ankles. She had two fingers barred in her wet pussy and the whirr of a vibrator could be heard just under the music. It was then that Keryn realized that Mira was masturbating and unless Keryn was wrong, she was doing it to a mental image of herself.

Keryn smiled and wondered to herself, should she just burst in and catcher her so that they could get it on; it had been so long since Keryn had had a woman. On the other hand, should she wait and see how long and how hard her pussy throbs, just thinking about her. However, most of all, Keryn wonder if Mira knew that Keryn's heart was pounding, and her pussy was throbbing, and her tears were falling as she closed her eyes and smiled, leaning back against the wall, crying Mira name in her inner voice. Keryn allowed her hands to wander over her breast and the small mound between her legs as she continued to watch and listen, to this youthful redhead climaxing with wave after wave of orgasmic spasms.

After Mira had finished and slipped into the bathroom off the office to clean herself up, Keryn entered the office and called out "Good morning you're in very early."

"Oh, good morning. Yes, I couldn't sleep. Do you ever wake up with those feelings that you are yearning for something very special, but just can't put your finger on it?"

"All the time, but in my case, it is almost always sex," smiled Keryn as she started looking up catalogs to order new shoes and thighs for the stores.

Mira came out of the bathroom with her clothes all back in the right areas, but a look on her face that was somewhere between ecstasy and panic. "What do you mean by that?"

"Mean by what," said, Keryn looking up from her clipboard?

"Ah, sex?"

"Oh, well since my husband died three years ago I haven't had a sex partner unless you want to count my fingers, but trust me, that is not the same. It may be okay for a quickie, but if I really want to deal with those feelings, that you are yearning for something very special, then I want a partner. Especially, on a cold fall morning, when the only heat between my legs, would be my partner if you follow my meaning." With that, Keryn turned to dig in the file cabinet with a broad smile on her face and thought to herself, well Mira are you going to teach this morning or are you going to masturbate again?

The look on Mira's face was one of those classic looks that gave Keryn a little amusement for the morning, but what was more important was the images she had of that moist wet bald pussy and how much she would love to devour it. Mira did not answer but slowly went out into the studio to prepare for the first class that day.

*****

Mattie and the six young women had completed their second day of campus tours and had stopped at a restaurant for dinner. As they eat they discussed the pros and cons of the four school they had visited. They also agreed they were tired and decided to turn in early. The next day was Sunday and Mattie and her daughter when to church while the other four slept in or just, in general, lounged around.

Ellen had showered and slipped on her clothes and was reading a novel when Tamara finally opened her eyes. "Morning sleepy head," said Ellen.

"Hi. I heard you in the shower and turn over. I guess I fell back to sleep. I don't get to do that a lot at home since my mom works, that means Saturday and Sunday are do everything days."

Ellen knotted her head in understanding since she started college the weekend was cleaning day, laundry day, ironing day, etc. "So go get your shower and get dressed and we can get breakfast before Mrs. Mulberry and Esther return."

"Great idea, I am starved." Tamera jumped out of bed in her oversized 'T' shirt and panties and dashed into the bathroom. Moments later the shower was running and Ellen when back to reading her novel.

Twenty minutes later the two young women walked into the nearby Denny's and sat down to fruit and pancakes. "Ellen, the other night you and I were talking about my mother perhaps banging some young guy, and you said, perhaps she wasn't ready to share his presence in her life with me because she is too embarrassed to introduce him to me and come out in the light."

"Well, if you had lost your husband and was a mother of a beautiful teenage girl and a working mom in a snob community, like we live in; how eager would you be to walk into the kitchen some morning and say to your daughter, 'Oh by the way this is what's his name and I just fucked him in your died father's bed." said a smiling Ellen.

Tamara's expression when from dumb found to anger to humor to finally a historical laughter. When she finally quit laughing she said, "Your right, I didn't think of all those things in one sentence before. Gee what would I say, da. Welcome to the family, or what classes do you have today, or can I get a little of that hard cock before she wears you out."

"Again," Ellen continued, "I think she only is having sex with him for the pure need of sex and release, I don't think she is looking for your new step father to be your age, but there is something to be said for a young guy bedding mature women. Energizer Bunny come to mind."

The two girls laughed and finished their breakfast.

As they were walking back to the motel Tamara said, "What if I wanted some of that hard cock for myself?"

Ellen looked at Tamera and smiled. "That might be a problem. First, can he satisfy you both, second when you walk into Freshman English and he is sitting beside you can you still earn the grade, and third will your mother share?"

Tamera smile, "No she is the jealous type." They both laughed again.

Back at the motel, the six women once again climbed into the van and drove off in search of their fifth college this weekend.

*****

Keryn awoke in the secluded Mountain Creek Grove Bed and Breakfast to find Derek still asleep beside her, his dark hair a mess, his broad shoulders and firm buttocks fully exposed as the sheets that were covering him were now tangled about his legs and feet. He stirred and then his eyes opened and he smiled up at her. "Morning."

"Good morning, are you hungry?" asked Keryn.

"Starving, but I need to go to the toilet and shower first." Derek pulled himself up out of bed and walked off to take a shower. Soon the hot water had relieved the tightness in his back and shoulders and he nicely loosened up, all except for a part of him that was getting stiffer and stiffer the more he thought about Keryn and what they had done last night.

Derek was lathering his chest when the shower cubicle door slid open and in stepped Keryn naked and looking good enough to eat again. He pulled her close and put his lips to hers, gently pressing for a few seconds before parting them with his tongue. She opened her mouth, their tongues collided and she sucked him into her mouth.

A moment later Keryn was pressed against Derek with her arms around his shoulders, her soft pert breasts squeezed against his massive chest, locked in each other's arms, mouths meshed and their bodies mashed together his rock hard erection jabbing into her belly button her long dark chestnut hair draped over her shoulders. Derek felt the strength of Keryn's tits against his chest as his hands were instantly around her waist sliding down to her backside then clutching her buttocks to pulling her harder against him and the grind of her groin against his erection. He lifted her and his hard cock slid across her soft wet crotch and between her legs. He moved her around like a rag doll as he allowed his hard cock to tease her sex mound, her extended clit, and lower abdomen. Keryn's hands roamed the flesh of his shoulders and chest as she gave a gasp of pleasure when his cock slid between her vagina lips. He plunged his tongue back into her mouth and kissed her with a feral force as he fumbled with her buttocks.

She moved back far enough from him so that she could take over the job of lathering his upper body, while all the while keeping his hard cock between her pussy lips. Her hands moved slowly down his muscular body till she was running her wet soapy hands over his balls and some of the hard shaft, between them. Keryn spread her legs wide to permit him easy access as his hands explored her body. While her hands ran the soapy cloth over him, he reached up to her firm tits and firmer nipples, hard as nuts, and Keryn moaned as he licked and kissed and sucked and teethed her avid, swollen bosom. Derek's hands ran over her, exploring her boobs, bottom, thighs, shoulders, hair and everything she had to offer, all the while pumping his massive cock in and out of her vaginal canal.

Her pert firm breasts were every bit as good this morning as they had been last night as he sucked and tweaked her rigid nipples with his teeth. As she moved his erection went deeper until finally, his rock hard abdomen was slamming into her bare vaginal lips

"Oh, God!" Keryn murmured. As she began to kiss Derek down his chest, flicking her tongue over his nipples while her fingers played lightly with his balls, and slowly squatting down wide legged in front of him. In anticipation of her kisses, Derek stepped back sliding out of her and spreading his legs as far as the cubicle would permit him to brace his feet against the sides, and leaning back to shove his rigid cock forward for her. Keryn turned the shower off before lowering herself down onto her knees. Her aroused hardened nipples brushed against his belly, then her wet breasts slid either side of his hard shaft till she was squeezing his shaft between her breasts with her nipples tickling the tops of his thighs and the head of his penis lay in her shallow cleavage. Keryn then moved her body back and forward holding Derek's hard cock between her small but firm breasts in the soft flicker of candlelight he saw a thin layer of water glistening on her forehead and magnificent breasts. Keryn fucked his belly button with the tip of her tongue, then licked the head of his cock before swallowing the shaft in one deep swallow.

12