The Dancing Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, OK." Les reached into the bear suit and pulled out a green bottle, opened it and passed it across to her. "What all do you have in there?" she smirked.

"People love the bear suit." he said knowingly.

"You drunk?"

"It's only my third.' he said wiggling his beer. "I don't really know anyone here and it's too hard to walk around in this thing. So I've been out here for about half an hour now. Just sipping."

She smirked conspiratorially. "Jaime and Karen have been getting the bartender to give us martinis." She held up 4 fingers. "So I'm a little tipsy." She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her feet at the edge of the bench and shivered a bit. Then took a sip of the beer.

"Mighty bold to be telling your Dad that."

"What're you gonna do? Spank me?"

Les chuckled. "Just take it easy. We probably wont leave till eleven. So nurse that one along, K?"

"OK." Kat leaned her head back and looked up at the stars. "It's beautiful out here. So clear. So many stars."

"There's Venus?" he pointer and she turned to look. He looked across at his girl as she shrugged. She was wearing pointed purple shoes and matching stockings. A short wavy pale turquoise skirt was tucked under her bottom and a pair of yellow panties covered the rest. An odd feeling passed over him as his eyes lingered there. She also wore a shimmery blouse to match her skirt and a small silver necklace completed her costume. Kat had her short black hair done up like a flapper from the 20's. Her bright red lipstick looked black in the shadows. Les searched for something to say. "You know what Bonnie'd say if she saw you sitting like that."

"For God's sake Kathleen, sit like a lady." she quickly replied perfectly imitating her mother's voice and they both laughed. Kat glanced down at her crotch "they're just my bikini bottoms. No big deal." but she got immediately up and moved over to sit by her Dad pulling his big bear arm over her. "Oh, it's stiff!" she said prodding the bear's chest."

"Hmm? Grandma sewed something into the body cavity to help it keep it's shape." and he rapped his knuckles on the chest. "I ain't this big anymore you know."

"Aw, I miss my big squishy Dad" she teased.

He pulled her close wrapping the shaggy bear arm around her legs. "I'll squish you!" Then together they sat in silence for a few minutes.

Kat broke the silence. "I saw you pull your headphones out, what were you listening to?"

"Some comedian."

"Let's watch something." she suggested.

"No, let's talk. We don't get to do that often enough. Do you realize it's been over a month since you and Bonnie last really fought? And you just seem happier lately. Happier then you've been in a long time. So ... You got a boyfriend?" he asked knowingly.

Kat sighed. "No. It'd be nice though."

"So then what changed? What brought my sunshine back?"

"I think it's the job. After I flunked out last year I've been feeling ... like a little kid. But now even though it's only part time and doesn't pay very well I feel like I'm doing something adult. Even if it is just a cashier in the gift shop of a dinky little aquarium. Plus it means I have money in my pocket now and I don't have to rely on you and Mom as much. It just makes me feel a little grown-up. Like maybe things will work out after all."

"Well you've certainly matured in my eyes recently. It's made being home down right pleasant."

"Things were that bad huh?"

"Why do you think I made so much money last year? All the overtime I took to get away from the both of you."

"Wish I could do that. Mom's been so uptight since she got promoted."

"Well, she feels she has to prove herself. She's harder on herself then she's ever been with us. Did you know she spent more then 80 hours last week working either at the office or in her study. She's just so driven and it makes her very tense."

"Yeah, like a French verb."

Les chuckled "Where do you get your humor from cause it ain't mine or Bonnie's."

"Dad, I have something to tell that may be hard to accept but" and she looked at him with a very serious look. "I'm adopted."

"You kook." Les felt her shiver again under his arm.

"Whatever." she said with boredom in her voice. "I bet there's room enough for me inside. Let me in." Kat stood up and after a moment's hesitation Les unzipped the front and Kat stepped in and sat down on his lap. Once again she drew her knees to her chest and put her feet on her father's knees. She snuggled down into his chest and zipped it up till only her nose and eyes were visible above the zipper. Her head was nestled against her father's neck. "Oh, this is much better."

"Mmm, strawberries and cream." Les sighed.

Kat giggled. "That's my shampoo."

Les shifted a bit till he got comfortable. He was only wearing a pair of his workout shorts and a t-shirt but he didn't think much of it. "How do you know Tim?"

"We're both in this book club that meets in the library after school."

"A book club? Man, and we practically had to threaten bodily harm just to get you to read a few years ago."

"You said it. I've matured. It's fun. Right now we're reading Elizabeth Gaskell." Les listened as his daughter talked about her book North & South. He had never read it but listened intently as she described the plot.

After she finished talking bout the book they stared at the stars for bit before Kat spoke up. "Hey, I've got a wicked idea. Let's go into the party. I can hide in the bear costume. We'll play a trick on someone." She slid her legs down the bear leggings and placed her feet on top of her fathers. "It'll be funny."

"Alright. But first I'm getting kind of hungry." Les snapped the bear head into place then carefully stood up. "Careful now Kat. If you fall I fall."

"Gotcha, start with your right foot." The top of her head only came to the middle of his chest. "I can't see so you lead." With that the bear slowly moved across the porch to the glass doors and after sliding them they open stepped inside. He roared triumphantly and she squeaked in surprise.

"Ow!" He blurted as he felt a swift elbow to the side.

"Don't do that. You scared me"

"Bear hug!" and he squeezed her tightly and they both burst into laughter as the pair waddled towards the well stocked platters. Then after loading up on food and drink which Les passed through the zipper they made there way over to the couches by the music.They ate, drank and were merry.

Chapter 4 -- Dance Bear! Dance!

Thirty minutes later found them like a pair of pretzels as they sat cross legged on the couch together. All they had left of their supplies was a flask of brandy. Some old guy had recognized the bear costume and was a great friend of Big John Walker, Bonnie's father. He had apparently served under him in the fire department. Or at least that's what they understood through his mumbling, he was pretty dunk. The old man had insisted on giving them his flask in honor of Big John. After he stumbled off their conversation reached a lull and they both sat there exchanging sips from the flask.

With Kat sitting in his lap like that and smelling so good Les' mind began to drift. The warmth of her body against his began to cause a slight stiffening in his shorts. Once it began he tried to will it away but it only got harder. Thankfully his penis grew down his leg and he didn't think Kat was able to feel it. He was just about to suggest they head outside so she could get out when Bonnie plopped down next to them. He turned towards her with a sway in his neck.

"Hey Les. Have you seen Kat? Nobody's seen her in quite some time." Bonnie demanded.

"Uh, no honey. Not in awhile. I think I saw her out on the patio."

"This isn't good. Wayne and Reggie's girls are also missing. I hope she hasn't gotten involved in anything bad. I've never trusted that Wayne. He seems so sleazy. And you know how she's been lately. So help me if she involved in some sort of ... drug and sex orgy there'll be hell to pay."

Kat scoffed and elbowed her Dad hard in the side. "Defend my honor!" she ordered in a harsh whisper.

"Oh, sorry." he whispered back and loudly replied to Boonie "Now Bon, don't go flying off the handle. That doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She's joined a book club after school you know? That doesn't sound like ..."

Bonnie cut him off with a laugh. "And you believe that? I'm sure they're all up to no good in the back of the library. The little tramp."

"That bitch!" Kat protested nearly loud enough for Bonnie to hear. "I've only had sex once, that's it." She elbowed him again harder. "Tell her off." she demanded queenly.

"What's the matter with you?" Bonnie asked accusingly noticing him twitch.

"Just an itch. Look, I don't know where you get all these wild ideas about Kat. She's probably around here somewhere behaving herself perfectly. Just go back to Mr. White and if anything actually happens then you can complain."

"Hmpf, I'm checking the basement" and she stalked off.

"Bitch!" Kat declared when she was gone. "I'm gonna break that no fighting streak tonight. Kick her ass."

"Yeah well forget that" Les said as she tried to get up but he grabbed her waist and pulled her back down onto his lap. "Just a minute. Who was this 'one time' you mentioned? Was it Terry?" As he was talking he realized that his erection had popped out from his shorts and now she was sitting directly upon it. Her bottom was so warm and soft.

"Dad," a slight quiver in her voice" I think I need to get out of the suit."

"Oh no, I'm not letting you get away now until you talk. Was it Terry?"

She struggled mentally for a few seconds before she said "No. ... I think ..."

"Really, you two went out for over a year." he said cutting her off."

"I didn't like him that way."

"Then why'd you go out with him."

"He bought me stuff" she whispered.

Les snickered right next to her ear. "Why you little tease. If not him then who was it?"

"I think we should go outside." she said trying to get up again.

"Not until you tell me who." Les held her firmly in his lap.

His hard dick felt hot through her bikini bottoms. Kat couldn't believe what was happening. She didn't understand it. After a shallow breathe she relented. "You don't know him. He was a bell hop at the hotel we stayed at during that school trip to D.C last month. He snuck me into an empty hotel room one morning before breakfast. I don't know why I let him."

"What was him name?"

"Marley."

"Was he cute?"

"Yes."

"Was he nice?"

"Sort of."

"What was it like?"

"Dad, I'm not comfortable talking about this with you."

He kissed her ear. "Come on, I'm interested."

"I know."

"Heh, you can't be that uncomfortable if you can make jokes like that. Tell me. What was it like?"

She didn't know what to do so she talked. "It was strange. He just wanted to rush things."

"Was he gentle?"

"Not really."

Les slid his hand up her body and began to massage her breast, gently squeezing her nipples through her shirt and the lacy bra underneath. "Did he touch you like this?"

"Umm. I... Yes."

"Did it feel good?"

He felt Kat gulp before finally answering "Yes."

"Does this feel good?"

"I guess so."

"What happened next?"

"We just took off our clothes and did it."

Les' other hand lifted up her skirt and slid down the front of her bikini bottom down to her hairless slit. Kat breath stuttered as she inhaled. "Did he touch you here with his fingers? Did he use his mouth?"

"No. We went straight to the sex part."

He began to rub her pussy. "That's a shame. That's one of the fun parts. A man can really make a girl squirm if he does things right. Am I doing things right?"

"Umm."

"It does feel good when I do this, right?"

"Yes."

"You want me to keep doing this, don't you?"

"I guess so."

Les took his slick fingers and brought it up to his mouth while his other hand took it place. "You taste good." Then he slid his pussy slickened fingers under her shirt and bra and gently pinched her bare nipple.

At that moment someone from the party came up and slapped him on the back and hollered into the bear's ear. "Hey Grizzly! How's the honey business? Eh? Ha ha ha. You want a drink?"

"No, leave me alone!" Les hollered at him.

"Fine buddy. Be that way." and they felt the other guy leave the couch.

"Maybe we should go outside." Les conceded. Second thoughts on his actions were beginning to push there way to the front of his mind..

"OK." Kat mumbled.

The two stood carefully but his hard dick got caught in her skirt. As they walked down a hallway his cock was rubbing against her back and his will left him again. Les pulled her towards him and the head of his erection slipped past the top of her bikini bottoms and down between her soft cheeks. "Ohhh" he moaned." and his hands returned to her body. "I'm sorry Kat but doesn't this feel so good." he said as this time his fingers slid into her pussy. "If you want you can touch me too. I want you to touch me." A soft moan escaped her lips as his thumb worked her button. "Touch me."

"OK Daddy." Kat murmured as she reached around behind her back and hesitantly touched his penis. Her small slender hands were just short of being able to wrap around it. She pulled him out of her bottoms and slowly stroked his dick.

"Yeah, just like that Kat. Your hands are so soft." Next Les peeled off her shirt and bra over her head and let it drop down to the bear's feet. Both his hands swept up her her soft creamy skin to her breasts. Les was focused. He knew what he wanted and that he was going to get it and wanted to make it as amazing as possible. There was no more second thoughts, no guilt in his mind. He was consumed with lust.

Kat was still in shock. Part of her had always considered her daddy hers but never quite following through on the logic and now there it was poking her in the back. The greater part of her mind would have ran at the first suggestion of the act he so obviously wanted. But her father's insistent and skilled fingers helped the lesser part to win. "Daddy," she began "If you really want me..." She let go of his dick and pushed her bottoms and the stockings down past her thighs. Her father's hands moved to her side and lifted her up until his erection slid between her legs. Then he pinned her body against a nearby wall with his, only the bear costume hiding them from whatever revelers there were walking down the hall. His cock's head found her pussy from behind and he pushed himself into her. His hips began to pump in and out of her. Her soft voice moaning in pleasure as he held her there against the wall and fucked her.

At the end of each hard thrust each of them heard the slap of his muscled hips against her soft fleshy ass. Surely people could hear. Surely people would guess. A hand clapped onto Les' should and yelled into his ear "Hump that wall bear. Hump that motherfucker! Yeah!" and then the voice began to sing along with whatever song was playing in the background. Les calmed and continued his work. Both were sweating profusely now as he slid so easily between her legs not caring what happened on the outside at all, inside their sanctuary his lust had to be slated. Somebody began to smack his ass and shout encouragements as the empty bear arms swayed with his motions. He turned his head and was able to look through the mouth piece. He saw a few tipsy people gathered around them smiling and clapping their hands.

All Kat could say was "Oh God, Dad. Oh God." She could feel drips tripping down her thighs. Each time his hips met her bottom he knocked a bit of her breath out. As she gasped for air the feel of his hard cock sliding through her thighs and into her pussy was the focus of her mind.

Les' arms were beginning to get tired so to the small crowd in the hallway the dancing bear backed away from the well and fell clumsily down to the floor face first and the crowd silenced a bit. "Can you turn over?" he asked the small woman beneath him as his hands held him safely above her. He too was gasping for air in the stuffy bear.

"I think so" her voice was breathy as she struggled to turn over. Ignoring a strange woman's voice asking if they were alright she kicked down the rest of her bikini bottom and stockings, quickly flipped over onto her back and slid her bare legs down and around her father's body. "OK" she said. Kat reached down and grabbed his slick penis and guided him back into her. As the bear began humping the floor the crowd began to applaud and shout encouragement again.

Les was obsessed with the smoothness of her skin. Soaked with their sweat each of their bodies slid easily along the others. Holding himself up with only one hand his free hand ran over her chest and as he gave her left breast a squeeze it slipped from his grasp. Her thighs felt like satin sheets. Kat was so smooth and slick, it was mesmerizing. With the new position he found himself plunging more fully into her pussy. She felt so tight, when he was fully inside of her the pressure she put on every square inch of his cock brought him to the edge of ecstasy after only a few strokes. But he didn't want to cum yet so he held back with all his will.

For Kat this was completely different from her only other time. Her father was so thick. She felt so full as he pushed into her then retreated. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and she placed her hands on her breasts. As her father thrust down into her she arched her body up and squeezed her pussy even tighter.

After only a few seconds of holding back the dam burst for Les. Spurt after spurt flooded into Kat's sopping wet pussy. Kat could definitely feel the new strange sensation as the hot cum splashed against the inside of her. She heard him catch his breath and hold it, then release it before pulling in a new breath with each spurt.

Kat was now laying motionless against the inside of the bear's chest. Les pulled back away from her as far as he could and she could feel his cock's head slide through her till it popped from her tight lips. Both of them were breathing hard and the air inside the costume was very hot and thick with the smell of their sex. "Can we go outside now?" her voice was soft and small. He nodded agreement. Together the carefully maneuvered themselves to their feet. Some unknown stranger helped them up and asked if they were OK. Les nodded after positioning the bear head so he could see again and with Kat facing him her arms still wrapped around his torso he tried to find the nearest exit out.

Kat could feel his cum beginning to dribble out of her and slide down her leg. The scent of it all was so musky and heady. It was a strange sensation. She took one hand and wrapped it around his dick. It felt soft and slick now covered with her lubrication. She slid her fingers along the ridge of the head squeezed the fleshy tip, it was all so fascinating. Les had to reach out and hold on the wall as he shuddered a bit. "Oh-h-h-h-h. It feels too good when you do that." Then she felt his hand wrap around her back and hold her close to him as he moved on.

Les found a door to the outside and stepped out of the house and onto the front porch. The two stumbled their way down the stairs and Les led his daughter behind the big oak tree amidst all the cars where there was a bit of privacy from any one who happened to look out a window. Once there he quickly popped the snaps to the head and led it fall to the side. Kat turned the best she could and pulled down the zipper. The bear costume fell to the ground and they both stepped out and away from each other.

Les gazed at Kat. Her hair was mussed and some of it was plastered to her face. Her pale white skin luminous in the dark night lit by what light there was streaming from of the house. The soft curves of her body were framed by steam rising off of her. She was looking back at him, her eyes wide. All she wore was her skirt which was bunched up around her waist and dark with mositure. Her small firm breasts were there for his eyes to linger. Her nipples was very erect with the coolness of the night. They rose and fell with each breath she took. Beneath her skirt her pussy was hidden in the shadows. Her hips arced gently into her legs which were covered in goose bumps.