The Dancing Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Kat, he towered above her. His hair was wild and swirled in all directions. His white t-shirt was soaked through, his nipples visible through the fabric and as hard as hers. He was no longer wearing shorts. His dick was erect again and twitching as he shivered. "Kat ..." he began and stopped. She bit her lip and moved towards him then leaning down she grabbed his member and took him into her mouth. Her hands went around his thighs and rested there for support and she sucked on him. His dick was alive with flavor, her flavor. His hands appeared on top of her head urging her on. Then one slid down her back and over her butt where he began to rub her pussy still slick and wet. Next Les grabbed at her tits, first with one hand then with both. He gently rubbed and pinched her nipples then teasing them by just lightly tracing his fingers around the areolas and then over her belly and back. In response she began to tease his testicles with her nails.

After only a few seconds of that he pulled her up and pushed her face first down on the hood of a nearby car. Kat tiptoed up with her right foot and she lifted her left knee up on the hood. Her hands clutched at the icy cold metal. Les got behind her and after rubbing the head of his dick up and down her slit he pushed into her. His large strong hands grabbed her hips and with each thrust he pulled her back hard on to him. Kat's moans were loud and careless. With her right hand she reached back and grabbed his butt doing what little she could to help him.

He let go of her hips and took a hold of her shoulder to give him leverage with one hand and with the other he reached around her waist and began to rub her clit. For the first time that night she began to cum. Her leg slid off the hood as her little body began to quiver under his with her knees pinched together. Les leaned his chest down on her back and kissed her neck and ears as he began to hump her quickly. It sounded like he was growling when he suddenly held her tight to him and she felt him release his seed into her again.

Chapter 5 -- The get away

Les pushed off and away from her breathing heavily. Kat daintily stood up straight but didn't turn around to face him. His eyes roamed over her body searching for something to say or do. Finally he said stonily "I think I have a change of clothes in the car." and he took a hold of her hand and led her back to the car. The front door wasn't locked so he opened it and released the trunk. His gym bag was there from earlier with his towel with his workout clothes still inside. He toweled off while Kat searched for something to wear but found nothing. Nor could she go back to her costume which was soaking wet and smelled strongly of cum. He slipped on his gym clothes which were at least dry. He turned towards Kat standing beside him, she sniffled a little. Les pulled out a tarp from the trunk and bundled up the bear costume with their wet clothes still inside and placed it by the tree. She took off her skirt and tossed it inside then taking the towel she wiped herself down a bit and wrapped it around her body. It wasn't very big and only barely covered her.

"I think I saw a Far-Mart down the road. I think I can make it. We'll get you something to wear there. Get in the car Kat."

"I think your too drunk to drive."

"I should be OK. I'll go slow." So she obeyed. After buckling up she crossed her arms in front of her to try and cover up just a little more. Les got behind the driver's seat with the spare keys from the trunk. Their feet were bare and muddy. "Ahh shit. Bonnie's going to have conniptions when she sees all this mud." But he started the car anyway and backed slowly out.

'Is that what she's going to be upset about' Kat thought scoffing inwardly about it.

Les was able to back out with out hitting anyone. Thankfully they were a bit late to the party so they weren't blocked in. Down the driveway he went managing to keep on the gravel road. As he came up to the highway there were no cars in either direction so he pulled out. He missed the turn into the Far-Mart lot but with Kat's help he turned onto a road on the side of the store that also had an entrance. He stopped immediately in the nearly empty parking lot spread over 3 stalls. "Stay here" he said needlessly. He pulled out a couple bills from the back of the glove compartment then got out of the car and walked towards the store's entrance which shined brilliantly against the dark countryside.

As soon as he left she locked all the doors and shrank into the darkness of the car and lost herself in thought. It all was so strange and frightening. It was as if it were the most horrible and most wonderful thing in her life at the same time. The liquor didn't help either, her mind was so foggy. Faster then she thought he returned with a cheap long dress and a couple pairs of flip flops. He was already wearing his. He let her change in the car while he put his back was towards her. The dress was slightly too large hanging down to her shins and something she would have never worn. But at least it covered her up and she looked normal now but that wasn't the way she felt.

Les hopped back into the car and started it up. He made a quick turn into the exit and then a right onto the main road narrowly missing a car that zipped right in front of him. Kat screamed as Les slammed on the breaks and they came to a stop on the shoulder of the far side of the road. "That was a little close." he said with a chuckle feeling a little invincible from all the beers. She looked at him in shock and he got himself together. "We only have to go a mile down the road, we'll be alright." This time he took off slower and paid attention to the road which was empty again.

"There! Turn there!" Kat said loudly and Les applied the break and slowly pulled down the driveway at just over walking speed. The stopped close enough to where Bonnie had parked the car originally and got out. Les called a cab to take them home then called Bonnie.

She answered "What is it Les?"

"Listen hun, I ... uh, threw up in the costume. I think I had a little too much to drink."

"Gross, well I guess you can throw it away now. Where are you?"

"I'm taking a cab home. Kat's with me."

"She wasn't getting in any trouble was she? I heard about you though."

Then through the phone he heard "Is that the bear man? I love the bear, let me talk to him."

"No." Bonnie's voice rang out commandingly.

"Well tell him to get in here and he can play with us."

"I'll see you at home then dear. We're playing Economy up in the study and I am kicking butt."

Then Reggie's voice boomed through the phone. "Not for much longer. Now you've got to roll a saving throw or I'm going to foreclose on your mansion. I think I'll put up some tenements, make your home into the ghetto. How 'bout that Phil?" and the two of them roared with laughter.

Les began "Well look Bon ..."

"Just a sec." Bonnie halted him. "Come on, come on, come on ... FUCK!!!" and the laughter of Reggie and Phil sounded off again.

"I'll see you at home." Les tried again.

"Alright, this might take awhile. I shall rise aga..." Les turned off the phone cutting her response.

He turned to Kat but she had walked down the driveway and was sitting on a rock at the edge of the road. Les picked up the tarp and went and stood beside her. Neither said anything. After about 10 minutes the cab pulled up and Kat got in the front. Les tossed the tarp in the trunk and got behind the driver telling him where to go. The driver tried the usual chit-chat with them but with little to work with he eventually lapsed into silence as well.

The quiet car pulled into the Ember's driveway. Les paid the driver then walked Kat to the door and opened it. "I'm taking a shower then going to bed." she said and started to climb the stairs..

"Good night Kat" he replied after a few moments.

She stopped on the stairs and looked back at him with a sad smile on her face. "Good night Dad."

Les heaved a big sigh then took the tarp full of dirty clothes and bear suit out to the garage. He fished out his clothes and Kat's from the bottom of the bear's feet then carefully hid the costume where his wife wouldn't find it. He'd deal with it tomorrow. He put her shoes up on a high shelf to dry out and then he took their dirty clothes and headed into the basement and tossed them in the washing machine. Next Les headed up to his room where he took a long hot shower. As the hot water coursed over his now clean body he crouched down and cried a bit in remorse. He felt so guilty and sick to his stomach. He didn't understand how he could do that to his little girl. It didn't seem like him at all.

After drying off he crawled into bed and fell asleep quickly. Surprisingly he awoke with the sun, alone. His head hurt, his body ached and mouth tasted like rancid milk. He got dressed, brushed his teeth and headed on down to the kitchen to get something to eat. When he got down there Kat was sitting at the kitchen table in her night clothes eating some oatmeal.

After a few seconds pause he said "Morning Kat."

She responded "Morning."

Les busied himself making a decent breakfast then sat down at the table trying to work up the nerve to say anything. Before he could however they heard Bonnie's car drive up and the door slam. Shortly thereafter Bonnie walked into the room looking decidedly tired but angry still in her penguin costume. In her hand, carefully held with a tissue was Kat's muddy bikini bottom.

"Look what I found in my car." she ordered. "Why did you take these off and do you know what they smell like?" When Kat tried to answer "No! Shut up! Now listen you little slut. What were you thinking? Why would you do that when I told you not to. Be a good girl, that's all I asked of you. But no, you had to run off and have sex in the car, MY car with god knows who and please don't let it be Wayne. Are you proud of yourself you little fucker? This was a very important night for me and you go and do something like this. If you had been caught your ass would be out on the street right now."

A bit of defiance began to creep into Kat's eyes but Bonnie paid no heed. "And I still might do that. You think about that? You decide what you want to do with your life because if you want to be the kind of person it looks like you're becoming kid, I want no part of it." And she stalked off down the hall towards the bathroom. "And you're paying for cleaning the mud out of my car and whatever else you and your little dick friend left in it." Bonnie's voice trailed off down the hallway then she slammed the bathroom and a moment later they could hear the water running.

Les sat there in shock. "Fuck her!" Kat said emphatically. Then turning towards her father "Let's do it again."

"What?" his leaned back in surprise.

"I want to do it again."

"But ... I ... I mean I thought you'd hate me after last night."

"No, I don't hate you." she said calming down visibly and gazing into her oatmeal. "It was just surprising. I didn't know what to think about it. Or anything last night. But I know that if I had asked you to stop. I know that if I had really wanted you to stop, then you would have."

His mouth moved uselessly as he was completely dumbfounded.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose. And I want you to fuck me again." she said with her head down turned. Her bangs were covering her eyes but Les could clearly see a wicked grin visible.

Just then they heard Bonnie open the door and head back towards the kitchen. She stormed in, grabbing a piece of toast from Les' plate announced demanded of him "Did you know about this?"

"Uhh, no dear."

She grunted an acceptance then declared "I'm going to bed. I'll deal with you later." she said towards Kat. As soon as they heard the upstairs bedroom door slam they looked at each other wide eyed. Kat gave a slight nod and clothing flew everywhere.