The Dancing Girl From Cairo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Are you ready to acknowledge your defeat?

- Not so easy, my Master, this time!

She clapped her hands quite loud. A swirl of black muslin darted through the room. It was Sabrina, the blonde young American bride Kyrhan had knocked up along with all his wives a year before. Her midriff was bare and a big emerald was adorning her belly button matching her startling green eyes. She was wearing just another belly dance outfit, this one made of the sheerest gauze. It was perhaps more daring that the one Kira had worn as no opaque fabric tried to hide her most private parts. She danced around Kyrhan who could barely hide a smile. She was not as good a performer as Kira but she tried her best to make her hips, her belly and her breasts in neat circles while strips of silver embroidered black muslin swirled around her. Kyrhan discovered then that Kira had disappeared discreetly.

- So it was a trap! I assume that when you got tired, another of the women of my harem will just pop out.

Sabrina nodded with a lewd smile.

- We have thrown dice to decide our order of entrance, master. I got lucky to have the first draw. When you will have exhausted the last of us, I surmise that Kira will have had enough rest for another bout with you and so on.

- So, I'm most likely to lose my bet.

- Unless you can resist until the dawn and we will assume it would be a draw. But we are losing time, Master.

As this new houri was there just for his pleasure, Kyrhan did not see the object to restrain himself anymore. He commanded in a sharp tone :

- Turn over.

Obediently Sabrina turned over, plunging on all fours. She bent down her elbows, so that her face was pressed into the pillow and her perky bottom was poking back up to the ceiling. He moved behind her and with one deep, hard thrust buried himself inside her pussy. She must have prepared herself with a big dildo as the penetration was nearly effortless. He remembered the long preparation he had needed before she had been able to accommodate his big cock the first time. She had cried somewhat and he had had the impression of deflowering a eighteen years old girl. So Sabrina was a member of the plot. She was about to pay somewhat for it. He pulled out, not caring for her wail of despair. He lifted somewhat his cock and pointed to the rosebud of her anus. He pushed in and was amazed to find it as open as her cunt had been and profusely greased. His first thrust pushed it in to the hilt. She was so well prepared that there was no need for foreplay. So he rode her as deep and hard as he could until she began to scream, her nails trying to rip the rich fabric of the pillow.

- Oh, Kyrhan, you really fuck me as a king would. Ohhh deeper please!

Kyrhan just wondered how a young citizen of the US Republic would imagine a king fucking. Encouraged by her very vocal pleasure accompanied by groans and screams of pleasure, Kyrhan was mauling and teasing the breasts he had cupped in his hands. Sabrina seemed to love the treatment he was inflicting to her. She was not twenty five years old, she had had two pairs of twins, one from her husband and the last one sired by Kyrhan himself but she had a virginal cunt and ass hole, so tight and velvety around his cock.

After having fucked three times Kira, Kyrhan was not so fast to ejaculate. He took the time to tease her nipples, pinching them a couple of times, just to leave marks her husband would be sure to notice. He was now a good friend. Kira and Leena had had the occasion of visiting him and it must be pointed out that they never used a spare bed during their stay, nor spent more than three hours in a row sleeping each night. John was very young so he had the stamina required to fuck two well trained sizzling hot women. With him, Sabrina may have improved her own resilience. He would test her in a minute.

With climax screams that should have awakened Kira, Sabrina came again and again. Kyrhan did not try to keep in control. He already knew that this time, he would lose his bet but he wanted to lose with honors. Ranu was again with her family and Swapna with her boyfriend, so Kira could still count just on Leena and maybe that cute Australian blonde, he had named Preeti. He had flewn discreetly to Cairns while her husband was on business trip to New Zealand. She was the only one whose husband was not aware of the ongoing relations of his wife with Kyrhan. These Australian males were decidedly too direct and too uptight for Kyrhan's taste.

As waves after waves of pleasure cascaded in Sabrina's body, Kyrhan continued to thrust deep inside her, wanting to pound her ass as hard as he could to tire her. Finally, after what seemed a long time, his orgasm finished and he collapsed on the pillows.

- Did I please, you, Prince?

- You were great, Sab! But. . .

- But? What can I do for you?

- I wonder whether you would agree to suck my cock coming straight from your ass?

- Oh, it's so disgusting, prince!

- I know. Forget it. . .

- No need. I promised Kira to abide to your every wishes. I always keep my promises and besides. . .

- Besides?

- I was sure you would ask it from me one day or John would have. In fact, I could not wait for someone to tell me to do it!

- Where has the shy wife I met once disappeared?

- You have made her vanish and be replaced by a cock hungry slut. Oh before I forget, I must tell you I am jealous!

- Why?

- Linda had been given the more Indian sounding name of Leena, Mary was renamed Preeti. Am I of so little interest not to have a nickname chosen by you?

- I will give you one, today but at a condition!

- Which one?

- How many girls should I fuck still?

- You should not fear that. You are by far the best stallion I have heard of in our girl talk. For your benefit, the next girl is Leena and after her, you will have to cope with Preeti, who is very anxious you will have still some strength to fuck her. but I will try my best to drain you completely!

- Thank you, Sabrina.

- Not so fast, Prince Don't forget to give me my new name!

- No problem, I will keep your S initial and refer to your blonde mane. What about Sunita?

- Oh Thank you, My Lord, I love it. I cannot wait to announce it to John, Dan and the girls! John will be so proud of me!

- My houri is again too talkative. She may have a task to attend, don't you think so?

Sunita blushed beet red. She hastily jumped on her knees in front of Kyrhan and bent forward. She gently placed her lips on the tip of the still very hard cock and kissed it. She then opened slowly her mouth in a growing O and let the head of the cock slid slowly in. Her tongue was actively working on it. Sunita seemed not to mind the brown stains that dotted the shaft she was swallowing, oh so slowly. When finally her lips touched the hair of his pubic fur, she purred like a kitten. She then began to pull back with the same slow movement. Her tongue was wiping a second time the velvety skin of his cock. The expanses of skin of the shaft then of the head she released were perfectly clean and glistening with saliva. Kyrhan groaned. This houri was doing a terrific job. He had not even really fucked her mouth and he was about to cum just from the ministrations of her tongue!

- Hey! Stop a minute. I'm going to cum. . .

Instead of obeying his order to make a pause, Sunita redoubled her efforts. Kyrhan felt a hot wave spurting from his balls and flooding the mouth of the young woman at his feet. She was doing valiant efforts not to let any droplet spill out and Kyrhan was not helping her as his spurts were still very copious. Sunita feared for a minute that she would get drowned. She gulped it as fast as she could and there was still more. Finally, the source dried out but Sunita was out of breath. She turned toward the door and clapped in her hands.

It was Leena's turn to enter on stage while Sunita crawled out, proud of her contribution to the team's work. Leena was more seasoned. She had been frequently fucked by Kyrhan who had sired several of her children. This time, he would not have the occasion as he had sent her, just a month before, a Bengali official. The man had given her when he had left after six days together a superb complete set of aquamarine jewels : necklace, ear rings, forehead ornament, ring and slave bracelet. There was even an anklet. She was wearing proudly all these sparkling jewels. Kyrhan would understand immediately that she was actively working to offer another interracial baby to her enraptured husband.

LEENA was too early in her pregnancy for it to impede her sexual appetites. Kyrhan had to attend her cunt, then have her revive him with her mouth before being invited to deposit his cum in her back passage. Like Sabrina-Sunita, she had opened the way with a big dildo. Otherwise, Kyrhan would have taken plenty of time to open her for his still uncommonly large tool and he would have been still fighting on at dawn. Mercifully, the completely satisfied Leena clapped her hands to summon Preeti.

The young Australian woman perfectly knew that her task would not be easy and it would be more than difficult to obtain an erection from the weary Kyrhan. For that occasion, she had brewed a tisane with herbs from the Australian bush an Aborigine shaman had given her. Just to be sure, she had them assessed by a botanist from Melbourne University. The herbs were perfectly safe, just a very strong fortifying potion. The effect was sufficient on Kyrhan whose flaccid member grew to a quite interesting size and hardness, Preeti used to her benefit.

Kira entered back but Kyrhan had to concede his defeat this time. The girls agreed that he had fought with honors, fulfilling completely the needs of four women without even a quarter of an hour of rest. They let him sleep in the bed and went to the adjoining room where Dan, John and Peter were waiting impatiently. They had helped to prepare the girls, ironing the outfits, putting on their make up, switching on the candles and occasionally peeking from behind the drapes on the walls when their own wives were fucking with Kyrhan. Three very excited men and four equally excited girls : the next day promised to be hot even though the central actor was out for maybe twenty four hours.

12