The Dangers of Glory Hole Dating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going rotten," Lindsay said to him. "We can replace it, though." Mike couldn't remember the last time they had sat outside, which convinced him Lindsay was starting to look for things that didn't need fixing at all. He nodded to her, then went back to his room and started looking for an appropriate holiday retreat.

Mike knew his mother was over his father, who was long gone, but she was losing her grip on things. He decided that what was best for her would be to put her in a position where literally all she could do is relax, kick back, and be selfish for a while.

Eventually, Mike found a location that was affordable enough so he went ahead and booked a holiday for her. He did it without Grace's input, since she obviously wasn't going to contact him any time soon and it needed to be done. Lindsay would leave on the next Friday and be gone for a little over a week.

When it was all organised and paid for, Mike made the uncomfortable decision to send a quick text message to Grace telling her he had taken care of it. He was still in his own deep depression about what they had done – not so much because of where or how, but because of the why. For Mike, he had fallen hard for Jessie, and finding out she was his sibling had barely slowed his interest in her.

But for Grace...Mike thought back to her words. She had made it abundantly clear that all she needed was to get off again, and assumed that was his wish too. How wrong she was, he thought miserably.

While Mike sat there waiting for Grace's inevitably angry reply, he started thinking about the work around the house that his mother had started, wondering if he could get enough of it done before she got home. It would be great if he could have it cleaned up properly for her, but with his own work schedule getting so hectic he was worried there wouldn't be enough time to do it all himself.

Breaking Mike out of his stupor was his phone going off with a message from Grace.

- we were supposed to talk about that

Rough, condom-free sex and a week long silence, and these were her first words. Feeling frustrated, Mike sent an angry text in return.

- well u werent around so i did it

Grace replied almost immediately, sounding just as angry.

- u could have at least told me before u confirmed it!

Mike decided to have it out with her. He was tired of feeling upset over this.

- mum needs this & u didn't seem interested in talking to me after wat happened last week

- thats not fair

Mike snorted. He didn't want to fight but he was feeling pretty annoyed with her.

- yeah fair is wats happening right now is it? u havent said a word to me since then...how do u think that feels?

- how is it supposed to feel? it was just sex, mike...thats all i wanted & you should just move on

Mike stared at the text message, his anger evaporating and his chest starting to hurt again. Does she really think so little of it? He knew it was too much to expect her to feel the same way he did, but that didn't make it any easier to bear. He was in love with his sister, and she just treated him like a cheap fuck.

Mike didn't reply at first; he wasn't sure he knew what to say. Eventually, though, he decided he had no reason to hide how he was feeling about her. He let it out.

- it wasnt just sex for me grace. not with Jessie, & not with u. for me theres no going back. dont u understand?

It was a long time before he got a reply.

- michael...im sorry ok. i didnt mean it like that. i didnt mean for this to happen. but ur still my brother. look, whatever happened we can get past it, i just need space

- u knew...didnt u

- i knew...mike we both fell hard, but it was a mistake

- and the other day...that was no mistake. so it didnt matter that i was ur brother then? all you wanted was a fuck & i was eager enough for u? did i really not mean any more than that to u?

Mike didn't get a reply this time. He waited and waited, but nothing came.

–-

The Friday when Lindsay was due to head off to her retreat rolled around quickly, but in the same space of time she had found more things to do around the house. The latest addition to her list was emptying out all the old boxes from the garage – which meant opening every single one and sorting through them all, leaving more mess than ever before.

Mike had been working hard for most of the day to clean the house a little for when Lindsay got home from work. It was late in the afternoon, and as he put away the vacuum cleaner there was a knock at the door. When Mike answered it he got a shock; Grace was standing there, staring at the ground and avoiding his gaze.

"Hey," he said, trying to inject some warmth into his voice.

"Hey." She looked uncomfortable, and that made Mike sad.

"What are you doing here?"

"Mum is leaving today, right?"

"Well, tomorrow, yeah." Grace wasn't shifting. "Look, you don't have to be here." Grace wilted, looking frustrated.

"I'm already here, Mike. Besides, I do have to, this is for Mum, remember?" She glanced up into the house, seeing the state of it with Lindsay's home projects scattered around. "Looks like you need help in here."

"Mum started painting...and doing some other things."

"And you're going to fix it all up?"

"Well, if you want to help we can organise something, you can come in while I'm at work and –"

"Don't, Michael, just...just don't." The hard edge to her voice cut deep. It all rushed him at once; meeting at the glory hole, cumming in her pussy, then barging in on her booth, the heart-breaking realisation that she didn't love him the same way...

Mike felt his chest tightening but he held it together, even with her standing right in front of him, her golden hair tied back in a long ponytail, exposing her soft slender neck.

"Ok, fine. Let's forget it. Sorry," he mumbled, standing back to let her in. "Mum will be home soon."

"Well...we'd better be ready, then," Grace replied, marching past him.

Grace cooked Lindsay's favourite meal while Mike fetched a suitcase from the garage, stashed the paint cans and tools around the house and got the dining room ready. Neither of them spoke, going about their business independently.

When Lindsay came home she was pleasantly surprised at Grace's presence, hugging her daughter with a smile on her face. She quickly changed and when she came out, the siblings served up dinner for her.

"This is just lovely," Lindsay said, sitting down with them. "I can't remember the last time we were all together like this, a proper family dinner at home." One of the four chairs was being revarnished (more of Lindsay's work) so Mike and Grace sat next to each other with their mother opposite. Mike kept giving Grace small glances but for the most part she refused to meet his gaze. Lindsay didn't notice the tension in the air.

As they were finishing dinner, Grace put down her napkin and looked up.

"Mum, we need to have a talk." Lindsay looked up with a smile.

"Sure, Grace dear, what is on your mind?" Mike looked at Grace but she ignored him, continuing.

"We've decided that you work too hard, and we think you need a break." Their mother looked from one sibling to the other, realising she had been ganged up on.

"What is this about?" she asked.

"We know money is sometimes hard to come by, but that's not the real reason you push yourself so hard at work, or why you've started painting and doing house work. It's a distraction, and I'm not sure it's good for you." Lindsay sat listening quietly, perhaps waiting to rebuff them all in one go.

"So," Grace continued, "since you've managed to save up quite a bit, and we have too, we decided to give you some time off. It's for your own well being, really." Lindsay smiled, but shook her head.

"It's a nice thought, kids, but no."

"Too late. We've already organised it...you're booked for a week-long treatment at a health spa out of town." Grace was taking a lot of credit for the organising, Mike noticed. Lindsay stared at her daughter.

"So that's why you're here, Grace." Lindsay shook her head again. "No. I really don't have the time, kids."

"Don't be stupid, you have plenty of time," Mike interjected. "Your work can survive without you for one week." Mike glanced at Grace briefly, hoping she would back him up. "We know why you push yourself to these limits, but it's not right. You need to stop and rest." Grace nodded, and Lindsay sighed.

"It ...just isn't that easy, kids. I know you mean well but I can't just up and leave. This place needs some serious work and I just don't feel like sitting back."

Grace looked over at Mike, then back to their mother. "We can look after the house." She said firmly. Mike glanced back at her. We? "I have a break from uni, so I'll be able to help out. We'll paint, we'll clean, Mike can repair some of the things around here..." Mike didn't know how exactly he planned to repair anything, but he would give it a shot if Grace thought it could be done.

"We'll be fine here, we might even get a few things finished before you get back. And you haven't felt like sitting back and doing nothing because you've been flat out for so long. I guarantee, you just go and rest, and try not to stress out, and you'll come back feeling better than before, ok?" Lindsay looked from one sibling to the other, then sighed.

"There's no way I'm getting out of this, is there?" Both siblings shook their heads.

"Alright. You win, I'll go. But before I leave I need to let work know how long I will be away for. I'll need a couple of days to get things done before I go." Grace shook her head again.

"Nope, already taken care of as well. Your office has a doctor's certificate already, demanding time off starting next week. You leave tomorrow." Lindsay's eyes popped out of her head.

"How did you...what?!?"

"Don't argue, Mum, it's done already. We've been planning this all out for you for a long time." Grace stood up from the table and reached behind the armchair in the living room, pulling out the old suitcase Mike had fetched earlier. "I'll help you pack, Michael will drive you out in the morning. They're expecting you." Mike stood up as well, nodding along with the plan.

Lindsay looked with a shocked expression at the two of them, then slowly stood up alongside them both.

"You did all this?" Grace nodded.

"You needed it," she said. Lindsay rushed forward and hugged them, pulling Mike into contact with Grace.

"Thankyou," their mother whispered. She let her children go and took the suitcase down the hallway to her room, with Grace in tow. Mike watched them go, catching a look over Grace's shoulder as she shut Lindsay's bedroom door.

Later in the evening, when the packing was mostly done – Mike's family are fairly fast practical packers – the three of them sat in the half-dirty living room, Lindsay sipping on a hot chocolate.

"I still can't believe you went behind my back with this," she said with a smile. Mike smiled back.

"It was the only way we would get you out of here." Lindsay laughed.

"I understand. I have been a bit...off lately," she murmured, looking around at the mess she had made. There were holes in the wall where she had been trying to fix some faulty wiring and the plaster for patching them was already sitting waiting for her to finish. The way she went from job to job meant a lot of stuff accumulated over a short period of time in a small space.

"You really don't have to do anything to the house, though." She looked squarely at Mike. Grace didn't look up. "I know the state I'm leaving it in is bad, and I'll properly focus on clearing it all later."

"No, I don't mind," Mike replied. "I want to try, at least." Lindsay smiled at him, then looked over to Grace.

"Grace, you can have your old room back if you're going to be helping." Grace looked up suddenly.

"What?"

"It's too far to ask you to travel to and from the campus all the time. Your old mattress is in the garage in it's plastic protector. Mike can help you go get it and you can stay in your old room...it's done up as a spare room, and might need a bit of a dust, but that way you two can stay here together while you work." She smiled warmly at them both. "Won't that be fun? Like old times, having you back here." Neither Grace nor Mike said anything, but Lindsay didn't notice the tension between the two.

After Lindsay had hugged her children and gone to bed, Mike walked Grace to the door.

"You took charge back there," he voiced. Grace rounded on him.

"How much can you fix around here on your own?" she asked. Mike paused, thinking.

"I can get the furniture back in shape, but I hate painting." He thought about it for a bit longer. "I'll do what I can."

"I'll worry about the painting." Grace said quickly as she kept walking to the door, leaving Mike behind for a moment.

"Wait, what?"

"I have a work schedule as well, though, so I can't do everything. And you'll have to buy groceries if we're doing dinner – I'm not eating junk food every night."

"Wait, so...you're coming back?" Grace turned at the door.

"That's what she said, didn't she?" Grace looked down, shifting from one foot to another and losing a bit of her angry steam. "Besides, I took a lot of credit for sending Mum away," she said openly. "I – I should do my share of the work for her before she gets back." She looked back up at Mike, looking into his eyes as he stared back. She had surprised him tonight, and he wondered if he had the courage to say what he needed to.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." He said in the end. Grace opened the door, turning away from him.

"I suppose so," she replied. She walked to her car, but before she got in Mike called out again.

"Thankyou," he shouted. Grace paused, her door half-open.

"Goodnight, Michael," she called back. Mike watched her drive away until she was out of sight.

–-

Mike dropped Lindsay off in the morning and made his way back to the empty house, walking in and seeing just how much work had to be done. If he wanted to get things fixed, painted and squared away in a little over a week he would have to push himself whenever he wasn't at work. Free time would be limited, but he didn't mind so much; Mike was more worried about how he would interact with Grace when she got here.

He wasn't waiting long to find out. At lunchtime Grace's car pulled into the driveway as Mike was carrying empty boxes from the garage to the living room to sort. She got out and retrieved a small bag from the back seat of her car.

"What's that?" Mike asked.

"If I'm staying here for a while I need to have clothes," Grace said irritably. Mike shut up and went back to his boxes, carrying two inside. A moment later Grace followed him in, stopping in the doorway while he knelt down, unpacking one of the boxes on the living room floor.

"Look, Mike – I'm sorry, ok. I shouldn't have snapped." Her voice was soft and Mike looked up at her; Grace wore genuine remorse on her face. She looked so troubled that he forgot to be angry with her.

"It's alright," he said quietly. "The mattress is in the spare room but I haven't gotten it all ready yet. I'll go do it now." He made to get up but Grace held out her hands, stopping him.

"I can do it," she said quickly. "Don't worry." She quickly made her way up the stairs to her old bedroom, leaving Mike wondering whether he needed to talk to her properly. He unpacked the box and stood up, heading up the stairs after her.

Grace was busy pulling fresh sheets over the mattress, tugging them over one corner. They were a size too small and it looked like hard work.

"Grace –" Mike started, but Grace yanked hard on the sheets, causing her bag to clutter to the floor. She threw the sheets off in a rage, facing away from him, then sighed and hung her head.

"Please, Michael, I just need some space to think." Mike backed out, feeling disappointed and wishing he could do something to help his sister.

For the rest of the day Grace acted distant, upset and worried, avoiding his gaze and rushing through the rooms he was working on. By mid-afternoon he had almost finished sorting half of the boxes when she came in wearing her work skirt and a long jumper.

"I have work," she said limply. Mike nodded and she headed for the door.

"Wait – I'll cook dinner," he called out to her. Grace paused at the doorway, turning her head slightly to look at him with tired eyes.

"Ok...I'll let you know when I'm coming home," she said, shutting the door behind her. Mike took it as a good sign, and went back to work.

In the evening Mike had gotten most of a salad and a pair of steaks ready to cook, and was just waiting to hear from Grace. Time went by and no word, but Mike tried to stay optimistic, wanting to deal with the rift that had come between them.

At 8:30 in the evening he finally got word from her, and it wasn't good.

- ill be home late. dont wait up for me

So much for dinner, Mike thought a little bitterly. He threw both steaks on anyway, wrapping Grace's dinner in foil and sliding it into the oven at a very low temperature to keep it warm. He wrote a note for her on the kitchen table and ate in silence, resigned to being alone all night long.

–-

Mike went to bed early in an attempt to escape the disappointment that was his life, but he couldn't sleep at all. He was worried about Grace. Her flip-flop behaviour was concerning, and he didn't know if it was something he had said recently – or just what he had said in the past. He still knew exactly how he felt: Mike was in love with his sister. It felt good to him saying it in his head, admitting the truth when he knew he shouldn't, giving in to his emotions. But it was obvious so far that Grace wasn't as sure as him. If he had to forget her he would try his hardest – even if it took years – but if he'd already lost his sister forever he would never forgive himself.

Mike was trying his hardest to drift off amidst all of these conflicting emotions when suddenly, in the dead of night, he heard the unmistakable sound of his bedroom door creaking open.

Backlit by the very dim hallway light, Mike's little sister Grace crept into his room. Her blonde unrestrained hair cascaded down her back, and she wore a long grey t-shirt that fell below her waistline.

"Grace?" Mike whispered quietly. She didn't reply, crossing the room and pulling his sheets back. Mike watched as she climbed up onto him, straddling his legs and looking down at him. Mike could feel she was naked below the shirt, her thighs and groin warm on his lap. In the dim light Mike couldn't see her face properly, her blonde hair highlighted by the backlight from the hallway.

Slowly, moving very carefully, Grace leaned forward until her arms were resting on either side of him, nose to nose. Mike waited a moment longer, not wanting to say or do the wrong thing, when Grace closed the distance and kissed him.

It was a sweet, soft kiss, her lips glossy and warm to the touch. Mike kissed her back, feeling her melt slightly into him as her chest touched his. Her nipples were hard beneath her t-shirt and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. His hands slid up her arms, rubbing her shoulders as she opened her mouth and touched his tongue with her own. Mike closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss until Grace pulled back, shuffling backwards down his legs until she sat on his shins, her hands gripping the waistband of his boxers.

She was silent, but her intention was clear; Grace pulled down Mike's boxers and took his cock in her hand, already throbbing hard just from the sight of her. Perched on Mike's legs, Grace leaned down low and gave his cock a long lick to wet it before opening her mouth and taking him in. Mike gasped quietly as Grace swallowed his cock, her lips working up and down him slowly but surely, just as Jessie had done many times before.