The Dangers of Volunteer Testing

Story Info
Sally volunteers for an unusual experiment.
4k words
4.05
178.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
694 Followers

How would you like to make £100 in just one hour?

Can you spare one hour of your time?

If you are female aged between 21 and 25 then you could be what we are looking for.

'St John's School of Women's Science' is for young women to volunteers to give up a short period of their time at either evenings or weekends in order to be subjected to a simple and painless non-invasive test for research purposes. For more information please call Dr. Martina Russell on 07742449236.

Tea and Biscuits Provided.

That was the advertisement which caught Sally's eye as she was heading out of the UCL library two evenings previous. Even though the flyer lacked solid information and she had never heard of 'St John's School of Women's Science' in all of her twenty two years of being a London girl, Sally was a sucker for these kinds of Volunteer tests and games. She'd even taken the Scientology free stress and IQ tests in her time. So to get paid one hundred quid for what was almost a hobby just seemed like taking free money.

She had phoned the number given as soon as she arrived back in her halls. The female receptionist who answered told her there was a spot available that coming Friday evening if she wanted it. The woman then went onto explain that the test was for a basic physiological study of women in their early twenties and wouldn't be much different from a standard ECG test. Sally snapped up the slot in an instant and after receiving directions on how to find the test centre, she hung up and thought about what she could treat herself to with the test money.

The 'St John's School of Women's Science' test laboratory had not been the easiest place to find. But after sending her taxi down one too many blind alleys she finally found the school she was looking for. The centre was surprisingly small, but then again Sally reasoned that if it had been a large institution then she would probably have heard of it before.Entering the lobby, Sally saw a young blonde woman sitting behind a black computer desk and headed in that direction so to announce her arrival.

"Hello, my name's Sally Jones, I have an appointment to see Dr. Russell."

"Oh yes," replied the blonde in an accent that Sally placed as probably Russian or at least somewhere that at some point in its history was called the USSR. "The doctor is ready for you now. Please follow me."

When the receptionist emerged from behind the desk, Sally was stunned by just how perfect she looked. Her legs seemed to go on forever before disappearing into a silver, all in one dress that hung off the soviet beauty like it was custom designed with her in mind. Sally couldn't believe it was possible for a girl to look so flawless; she practically shined.

Sally was led done to a lower floor and into a laboratory. There was a woman dressed in a long white lab coat attending to a chair in the center of the room. It crossed Sally mind that she couldn't have been too many years out of university, if she had even graduated at all. Yet Sally couldn't deny that the laboratory she was standing in was pretty impressive. Computer equipment and monitors were everywhere whereas the chair centerpiece seemed to be attached to enough wires and circuits to power Nigeria.

When the young woman finally noticed that she had an audience, she turned round to greet her guest.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." She smiled, before addressing her receptionist. "Thank you Anya, I can take things from here."

With that Anya made her exit and the woman returned her attentions to Sally.

"I get so caught up in my work sometimes that a US fighter jet could crash into the school and I probably wouldn't notice. My name is Dr. Martina Russell, I do hope you weren't waiting too long."

"Oh no, I'd only just arrived." Reassured Sally. "This is a really cool looking lab you have here. This test looks like it could be pretty fun."

"It's nothing really. Most of this stuff is here just so that I can play World of Warcraft without slowdown."

Sally laughed, "Oh I see. So what do you need me to do?"

"Well if you could just sit yourself down in the main chair over there then we can begin the procedure."

"No problem," replied Sally.

Dr. Russell motioned towards the chair she had been fiddling with before and Sally happily followed her directions.

"So Professor ..." began Sally, sitting herself down in the chair.

"Doctor Russell." She corrected as she proceeded to strap Sally's wrists and ankles in place.

"Sorry, Dr Russell of course. Err... the ad wasn't very clear, what exactly does all this stuff do?"

"Well the patches I've placed on your arms and legs are designed to measure your nervous reactions when exposed to different sensations such as hot or cold. The device I'm now putting on your head reads your brainwaves and compares the data gathered from them with that picked up by the patches." explained the doctor.

"Oh that sounds interesting." Sally responded genuinely. "What are you trying to research?"

"Actually I am trying to explore into the viability of making a drug for period pains. When a woman is on her period her body temperature rises by one or two degrees, which contributes to the discomfort. I plan to study how young women respond to temperature change in order to assess whether there is anything that can be done medically to realign this imbalance that occurs during a period."

"Wow! Do you really think you find something to help?"

"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think there was a chance of success."

"I suppose that's true." Agreed Sally before pausing slightly... "But why do I have to be strapped into this chair?"

"That's for when you find out that all of what I just said was a lie."

"What!"

"Well I don't think I'd get many volunteers if I told people that I plan to robotize their body whilst the head device reprogrammes their brain so that it will function like an organic hard drive in order to allow me to download different skills and personality traits in the subject's memory." Explained Dr. Russell.

"But, you can't do this to people!" screamed Sally, fighting against the straps that held her in place. "And it's impossible to turn people into robots."

"It's funny." Chuckled the doctor, "My other girls all said the exact same thing you did too. You've already met Anya haven't you? Lovely girl she was when she came in; a bit dull looking, but nothing that a little revamping couldn't fix. Besides, she makes a much better Russian than she ever did Essex girl."

"You'll never get away with this!"

"Well, let's just see what happens shall we?"

As Sally fought a futile battle against her bonds, two young women entered the lab, arm in arm. In their free hands, one carried a clear plastic bucket full of what appeared to be water whilst the other just held a pair of scissors and a ball gag. Both were dressed in identical red satin negligees and walked in unison towards Sally. Their demeanors were near identical and they walked with a perfectly synchronized elegance that would have made one believe they were twins if it were not obvious that they were from very different backgrounds. The girl with the bucket looked distinctly South Asian with her long black hair and flawless mocha skin tone. The scissor-toting girl's ebony skin was equally flawless, but covered a body that was slightly more muscular in condition with breasts an Amazonian would have been proud of.

"They are some of my finest work don't you think?" asked Martina rhetorically, "To be fair, they were a cute pair when they came to me, but then twins always seem to have that way about them. I upgraded them one at a time. You should have seen the look on the second one's face when she realized that her shy little twin sister had been turned into an Ivorian goddess. I remember the look on that poor sweet girl's face turned from shock to horror when her new improved sister strapped her in place for her own transformation. Hell, I'm getting damp again now just thinking back to that moment.

"You're a monster." Hissed Sally.

"Flattery will get you nowhere Miss Jones, but I do love a bit of sassiness. I'm tempted to leave a bit of that fire in you when I reboot your mind; just in case I feel like something a little feistier in my sex life. Anyway enough with the super villain monologues, Laetitia, Sangita, you know what to do."

With that, Laetitia, scissors in hand, closed in on Sally. She began cut away at the helpless girl's clothing, impervious to Sally's screams of protestation. Soon Sally was down to just her underwear and with a couple more snips even that was gone.

"You'll never get away with this you bitch!" Screamed Sally to the watching Martina, "You're insane! When I get out of here you are going to wish you had never been born!"

"Laetitia dear, could you keep the subject quiet please." Instructed Dr Russell, ignoring the continuing threats of her captive. "Her stubbornness is beginning to grate."

Laetitia smiled and attempted to insert the gag into Sally's mouth, but Sally was refusing to make things easy for the captors. She clamped her teeth down hard preventing her Ivorian assailant from being able to apply the gag. However Laetitia had more than one trick up her sleeve and an unexpectedly hard pinch of Sally's right nipple was enough to make the poor girl cry out in discomfort and before she could resist, the ball was in place. Now unable to voice any decipherable protest, Sally was even more defenseless against the upcoming plans of her captors.

Her task complete, Laetitia returned to where Sangita was still standing. She whispered something into the petite Indian girl's ear before kissing her softly. Once their lips had parted, the diminutive twin made her way over to Sally, coming to a stop a few feet in front of her. Sally wanted to make a statement of resistance but she could neither move nor speak. Her situation was completely helpless and all she could think about was what would happen to her and what was in the bucket.

"Don't worry about the nanites," Teased Martina, noticing Sally's gaze. "They won't change who you are, just how you feel. Oh and you may look a little different too." She added with a chuckle.

Sally's eyes widened in fear. She knew nothing about nanotechnology, but had read enough science fiction books to know what it was theoretically capable of. It scared her to the core that there was even an infinitesimal possibility that she was about to be the target of such technology.

"Sangita sweetie, could you do the honours?" asked the doctor softly.

Sangita's face broke into a wide smile, she always enjoyed this part (well she'd been programmed to). Without a second thought, she stepped forward and tipped the bucket over the bound, naked captive. To Sally's surprise, the liquid was neither cold nor actually liquid, but more or a warm gel. What was more, it seemed to have a mind of its own, running up and down her body in order to cover every inch of skin. As the gel enveloped her body, Sally felt a light tingling sensation wherever she was covered and this was fast beginning to become everywhere.

Despite Sally's inner fight not to admit it, the sensation was also far from unpleasant. Soon she was encased in a layer of gel, but the nanites were not stopping there; the tingling in Sally's skin was beginning to spread inside her. Her breasts and pussy especially were awash with glorious sensations from the surface of her skin to right down deep inside her. Sally's body felt like it was at the mercy of a million tiny vibrators, pulsing in all the perfect places to make her wild with desire. Such were the intensity of these new sensations that Sally had not noticed Dr Russell begin to type commands into one of the computer consoles. In fact, she only became aware of Martina's activity upon realising that her body had started to change.

Even with the pleasure surging through her body, Sally was overcome with terror as she tried to grasp what was happening. Her breasts, which had before been nothing to write home about, had grown to a spectacular size, almost rivalling those of Laetitia. But that was not all, Sally's previously curly auburn hair was now almost black and as straight as Jim Davidson's fan club. Sally screamed into her gag, trying to plead with Martina to stop this but it was no use. The pretty yet crazy scientist was intent on completing her vision of the new Sally. Blowing a quick kiss in Sally's direction, Martina moved onto the more severe changes.

Soon Sally's protesting screams were as loud as the gag would allow as the helpless test subject saw her body begin to shrink. Only her new breasts remained the same as the remainder of her figure was moulded into a shape that couldn't have been any taller than 5"3. Once her body was complete, Martina applied the finishing touches. Sally's facial features were altered to suit Martina's new vision; Sally felt her eyes change shape and size, her nose became smaller and less defined whilst her lips were softer and more inviting than before. Her hands and feet became dainty and delicate and finally Sally's entire skin tone was changed to a more tanned shade. Her transformation was complete.

Martina smiled to herself as she assessed her latest masterpiece; it was beautiful, so much better than the average looking girl that had walked into the lab less than an hour before. Picking up a small hand mirror which she always kept by the computer console for these moments, Martina walked over to the new and improved Sally.

"I always like to let the subject get one final look at themselves before I take their mind." Explained the gleeful doctor. She held up the mirror for Sally to see.

Upon seeing her new reflection Sally's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, for there was no longer a young English student looking back at her. Instead her body had been replaced by that of a Japanese sex bomb. There was nothing of her own features left in the face that was looking back at her, she had been completely renationalised; a realisation which both shocked and amazed her. Sally just kept thinking that what she saw was not possible, but all her reasoning was countered by the proof looking back at her in the mirror: the face of a shocked Japanese girl that could not believe she was Japanese. Sally was too flabbergasted to even scream out, she just sat in stunned silence as Martina returned to her console.

Sally watched as the professor flicked a couple of switches; an action which caused the device on her head to hum into life. An acute buzzing began to reverberate within Sally's skull and she could feel herself finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what was going on. No matter how she tried to organise her thoughts, her mind just seemed to go empty, save the buzzing. It was almost as if her mind just wanted to head off into the sunset. However, Sally was not prepared to let this happen and taking her attention away from Martina, she closed her eyes and began to channel all of her mental energy into restoring clarity within her mind.

In the face of all that was going on around her, Sally could feel herself regain focus. The buzzing was still there but it was receding more and more into the background. Her confidence building, Sally had begun to believe that the buzzing could be expelled from her head completely when a burst of sensations hit her. Sally was taken completely by surprise that these new sensations came not from the device on her head, but from her pussy. She opened her eye and immediately the cause of her distraction became clear.

While Sally's attention had been focussed away from the goings on around her; Sangita had quietly made her way over to where Sally was sat. Delicately sinking to her knees, Sangita began to gently lap away at Sally's new improved pussy. The helpless volunteer's body was powerless to resist the expert caress of the petite Indian tongue. The nanites had not only altered the shape of Sally's body, but also made her incredibly sensitive to pleasure. Despite her best efforts, Sally did not possess the power to regain her control and the buzzing was back at its most intense inside her head. There was a part of her truly wanted to continue the fight for her mind, but the far stronger desires of her flesh demanded that all her focus be centred on savouring as much of Sangita's heavenly tongue as was humanly possible to do.

Sally's cunt was dripping wet and ironically her gag was now the only thing preventing her from crying out for more. Her mind was slowly evaporating into the ether but she was losing the will to care. All the fight that was previously inside her had been quelled by the exquisite euphoria emanating from her sex and it was now a race towards orgasm. Sangita could sense that Sally was close to the edge and stepped up her attempts to send her tumbling into the abyss. As if on cue, Laetitia also decided to get in on the fun. She marched up behind Sally and reached for the faux-Japanese girl's breasts, grabbing one with each hand before beginning to massage. With a surprising softness, Laetitia began to also kiss the back of Sally's neck.

For Sally, climax was now an inevitability. The gorgeous sensations in her neck and breasts perfectly complimented the bolts of pleasure that were pulsing through her pussy. She could sense her mind hurtling into the abyss as her body was taken to the brink of nirvana but she did not care. Sally was right where she wanted to be: at the mercy of Martina's slave twins. She would have traded all that was left of her identity right there and then if it were able to bring her the orgasm she so dearly craved. Second after second the sensations built within her; tiny orgasms erupted all over her body, each one carrying with it another small piece of her self.

Suddenly, the twins went into overdrive, Sangita's tongue was replaced by two fingers plunging deep inside her. Meanwhile the hands massaging her breast began to pinch on her nipples. Each tweak thrust into her dripping cunt or tweak of her hungry teat sent Sally wild with lust until finally she came. The full power of the climax caused Sally's body to quiver and spasm in delight. Martina watched as her newest acquisition screamed uncontrollably into her gag. The delightful pleasure was filling Sally's body and erasing the last few traces of her identity.

Eventually the climaxes subsided and Sally's body reverted to a calm and relaxed state. The two twins walked hand in hand over to the Martina's console, satisfied at a job well done.

"You've done a great job as always." Commended Martina, "I couldn't be more proud."

Sangita blushed slightly in response to such high praise from her mistress. Laetitia on the other hand just looked into her mistresses' eyes, smiling slightly. Martina was merely confirming what she already knew. The dominant Ivorian then proceeded to cup her much more submissive sister's breasts, gently teasing the petite Indian girl whilst all the time keeping her deep gaze firmly on her mistress. Slowly her left hand began to move south, leaving Sangita's breast behind and sliding purposefully towards her sister's pussy. Sangita bent her neck back in order to look up at Laetitia who finally broke her gaze at Martina so that she could kiss her sister. The two twins' embrace was long and passionate and although Martina could have happily watched this show all day, she was anxious to finish her newest plaything.

"I think you have both earned some alone time." She told her two slaves, "Why don't you both go and spend some time in the main dungeon, you deserve it."

Both twins simultaneously broke into wide smiles. Without waiting for a second invitation Sangita jumped into her sister's arms and the two slaves disappeared together out of the door.

king_wesley
king_wesley
694 Followers
12