The Dare

Story Info
She dared me to write a little something about her.
785 words
3.62
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called it a dare, but I knew what drew me to it was the challenge.

I came across the ad while browsing the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist (about as wild as my life gets these days). It was in the "W4MW" section, which I always found interesting. A woman admitting what she wants and adventurous enough to explore the possibilities was always sexy.

The ad itself, though, was unique; something more than just someone looking to get laid:

"All I'm looking for right now is to have someone write some stories about me and fantasize about me. I've discovered they tend to turn me on and I enjoy reading them and playing with my wet self to them, however, I'm always reading someone else's and have never experienced reading one about me."

The pictures attached to the ad certainly helped foster inspiration. Jet black hair, cascading down just past her shoulders made me wonder if she liked having her hair slightly pulled while she was bent over, being fucked from behind. Nothing painful, mind you; just a slight enough to let her know that she wasn't in charge at that moment.

The lips that had just a slight, natural pout to them. My mind instantly began conjuring the image of them wrapped around a dick, giving a slow, teasing blowjob. An act in which she knew that she didn't have to look up to gauge his reaction. The writhing of his body and the low moans he was emitting told her all she needed to know.

Her breasts were the perfect size for her thin frame, maybe a C-cup at most. The nipples were just right for tugging lightly with your teeth and slightly tweaking between your thumb and forefinger. I could imagine someone slowly kneading them as he stood behind her, whispering to her what a bad girl she was as his hardness pressed into the crack of her bare ass, making her wetter by the minute.

Then there was the third photo: Her hands cupping each side of her bald pussy, with what appeared to be a slight hint of material bunched up on the side. Maybe she had taken it in the bathroom at work, a quick moment of naughtiness to break up the monotony of the day.

The soft folds of her outer lips begged to be slowly parted by a tongue. That act would come soon enough, though, after she teased you.

Maybe it would be out with another couple, you innocently enough holding her hand under the table during light-hearted chatter during a casual Friday night dinner. She slowly moves your hand to her thigh and up her under her skirt, until it rests on the bare skin that wasn't covered by panties. You try to hide your surprise and movement as you lightly run a finger up and down the slit, teasing her clit at the end.

She shivers and the female part of the other couple asks if she's all right. "I think there's a draft in here or something," she says while acting surprised. "I just had a chill run up my spine."

The friend laughs and says, "Oh, I hate it when that happens!"

The drive home is one big tease and he playfully chases you inside when you arrive home. No sooner has the front door closed he's pushed you up against it, dropping to his knees, pushing up your skirt and burying his tongue in your pussy.

Your head falls back against the door as you exclaim, "Oh God!!!" Between his tongue parting you, his lips teasing your clit and his finger teasing your g-spot, you come in no time at all.

As soon as the orgasm subsides, you make an attempt to unbutton his pants, but he's already two steps ahead of you.

Picking you up and pressing you against the door, he easily enters you as you wrap your legs around his back, roughly matching him thrust for thrust. It doesn't take long for both of you to come, thankfully simultaneously. As the wave subsides, you both stand motionless except for your rapid breathing. He slowly lowers you to the ground and you silently lead him into the bedroom, both of you shedding clothes as you go.

Yes, the ad was different. The hardness you felt was different as well. It wasn't the usual turn-on from watching videos of random people fucking on some website.

No, this was the sexy challenge of a real person; a person you wished you could've met several years ago before marriage and a mortgage and attempts at career advancement. The turn-on that comes from the anonymous fling of a fantasy in your head.