The Dare

Story Info
Two men forced by women to have sex with each other.
840 words
3.48
68.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edd7pi
edd7pi
10 Followers

This is my first story ever, so I'm sure there's a few rookie mistakes here. I don't mind constructive criticism.

*****

One night in November, Sam and his friend Tom had recently turned 19 and were playing Truth or Dare with Hannah, Sarah, and Emma, three girls they didn't know very well. They had just met at a party at Hannah's house. Everyone else had left and none of them wanted to leave yet. Sam was 5'6 barefoot with long hair and a skinny body. Tom was almost 6 foot tall, handsome, and athletic. The girls were all between 5'10 and 6 foot tall and wrestle in college. Sam and Tom thought the girls were cute and were trying to pick them up. Little did they know, the girls wanted something else from them.

"I choose dare," said Sam.

Hannah said "Great. I dare you to kiss Tom."

Sam and Tom said "what?" together.

"You heard me. I want you to too kiss. And not just one solitary kiss. I want you to kiss for five minutes."

"We're not doing that. We're out." They stood up to leave.

"Yes, you are." Hannah and the girls stood up too, they were all barefoot. "If you don't do it now, we'll hold you down and kick you in the balls until you do it. And trust me, we'd have no problem wrestling you down. Oh, and take your shirts off."

Sam and Tom looked at each other and, reluctantly, started removing their shirts.

"Oh, I know what will make this even better." Emma said as she took out her lipstick and started putting it on both men's lips.

Sam and Tom looked at each other again apprehensively as Tom bent down, his lips meeting Sam's. They started with small pecks but they became longer at Hannah's insistence.

When the five minutes were over, they looked embarrassed and gave Hannah an "are you happy now?" look.

Sara then said "Now it's my turn. I dare you two to continue for another five minutes. But use your tongues this time, and take your pants off. Oh, or If you choose truth instead, admit how much you liked it. I saw your boners when you were kissing."

Neither man wanted to admit to each other (or themselves) that they got turned on, so they removed their pants.

"Good. Now Sam, get on the floor and lie on your back. Tom, get on top of him, with his legs wrapped around your waist."

Now wearing only their socks and underpants, they did as they were told. When they got in positions, they could feel each other's erections.

"Moan louder, and wrap your arms around him. Act like you're enjoying it." Sam didn't want to admit it, but he was starting to enjoy it. He liking having Tom's tongue in his mouth. He had been with women before but he had always been curious about being with another man. He never actually intended to do that but he thought to himself that If he had to, at least it was with Tom whom he considered a good friend and kind of good looking. They were so into it that they didn't notice the girls taking pictures of them.

Emma finally said "Okay, that's enough. Now I want you, Tom, to fuck him in the ass and come inside him."

"What? No, that's our limit. I'd rather take my chances fighting you."

"Oh well, I guess you don't care If we show these pictures we took to your friends and family then."

"What the hell? Why would you take pictures?"

"So we'll have something to fap to! And to blackmail you with. Now shove your dick up his ass or else."

"I'm sorry, buddy," Tom said as he removed his underpants to reveal his thick, 9 inch dick.

"Oh god, please don't."

"I'm sorry, I have no choice. I'll try to be gentle." With that, he started pushing his cock into Sam's ass. As Sam started yelling, Tom shoved his tongue into his mouth to try and calm him down, and keep him quiet.

Sam felt like he was being torn in half. As he started crying, he held on to Tom with his arms and legs as tightly as he could, hoping it would all end soon. But to his surprise, he still had a boner, and when Tom came in his ass. Sam came in his stomach.

"Aww, well wasn't that cute? And we got it all on tape! Be sure to come back here at least twice a week so we can keep playing games. Who knows, If you're good, maybe we'll allow you the privilege of massaging our sweaty feet after wrestling practice, or fucking you in the ass with our strap ons. You can go now."

With that, Sam and Tom put their clothes back on and left. Neither man spoke during the ride back home. They were to embarrassed both because they basically got raped and worse, because they actually liked it.

edd7pi
edd7pi
10 Followers