The Dare

Story Info
Your dare leads to an exciting night.
4.3k words
4.26
105.8k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dare you.

I take you to the station; the train is waiting.

“Ok” I say, “ it’s a turn around commuter train. It goes to Manchester then comes back, only two stops. On the way there it will possibly be too full for you to carry out the dare, but coming back, at 11pm, it should be empty enough for you to fulfil the dare. Are you still up for it?”

“Yes,” You reply smiling “ I'm just a bit chilly.”

I laugh, “I'm not surprised.” I say, “ Ok lets check your not cheating.”

You had already refused the dress I had chosen and left it in the car deciding to surprise me with your attire.

You open your coat, at three quarter length it stops just above the knee revealing the black knee high boots and stockings you are wearing.

I look at you, you have on a button up top and no bra; your breasts and nipples are easy to see through the thin material, your nipples harden at the feel of the chill.

You have a suspender belt on, and clipped to that a lacy pair of black seamed stockings.

“You cheated” I say, “You’ve put a g-string on”

You giggle. “Only half cheated” you say turning slightly so I see that it's tie sided.

“Mmmmmmm, maybe I should pull the string now” I say laughing.

“You can wait 'til after we’ve done this.” you say.

“Ok its 10pm now I’ll be here to meet the train at midnight, you got the camera?” I say,

“Yes” you reply kissing me. Then turning to board the train, smiling at me, you look like many others on their way home, no one would guess you were semi-naked beneath your coat.

I watch your train leave; the hard on in my pants bursting, damn I want to fuck but its too late, the train has left the station.

I go to the station bar and order a drink; it’s going to be a long three hours for me. I think back to the silly dare game we played that brought us here; some comment about a train ride and taking pictures of yourself naked on a train. I smile over my beer as my mind races with possibilities of what you are doing. Will you really expose yourself or will you simply sleep the journey through?

When you board the train there is only one seat, it’s opposite two men and alongside a third, you smile as you sit enjoying the buzz that you are in public semi naked. You say ‘hi’ as they nod to you, and make your self comfortable.

You take out a magazine that’s been pushed down the side of your chair and begin to read.

“You going to Manchester?” one of the commuters asks. As you reply you are measuring him up and down.

He’s about twenty five, tall and well built,if the suit he’s wearing is anything to go by; he smells of aramis and you reply to his question with a,

“All the way, yes”

You notice his eyes travelling down your body, and notice that, where you are seated, the position is giving him a nice shot of stocking clad thigh, but your coat hides any real detail from his view.

He notices you, catching his gaze, and smiles embarrassedly; you smile back, your eyes shining at his naughty boy look.

You again read the magazine, the train travels on, until a voice announces that it will be stopping at a station, there is movement around you, and you see that most of the train empties as you set off again.

There are now only you and the suit in the carriage; as the ticket inspector makes his rounds he flashes a smile at you, as he stamps your ticket.

“Wow, it's warm tonight.” Your companion says, as the inspector leaves your carriage.

“Mmmmmmm” you reply, watching as he stands and removes his jacket, to reveal a white shirt stretched over wide shoulders.

This time he catches you looking, and you both laugh, “I’m Simon,” he says, extending his hand,

You lean forward to accept, and your topcoat button undoes itself, to reveal a hint of sheer transparent material covering your shoulder.

“Hi, I'm Cas.” you reply, he holds your hand in his.

His grasp is firm but not intrusive, and it's warm to the touch.

As he releases you he asks if you’d like a drink, “There’s a trolley at the back, I’m going.” he says.

You smile warmly, “Thank you, coffee please, white one sugar.”

He moves off to the rear of the train, you watch him go as he enters the next car, leaving you alone.

You take out the camera and set the timer for 5 seconds, you place it on the chair he has just forsaken, and quickly undo the remaining buttons, your heart beating hard, as you reveal your semi-nakedness.

The rush of naughtiness runs round your body as you position yourself, back towards to the camera, and pose sultrily looking over your shoulder, smiling. The camera captures the image. You then sit in your seat, opening your coat all the way, and splay your legs, touching your clit through your panties, and again the camera captures that image.

You then undo the buttons on the top and let your breasts bounce free from restraint; again the camera captures you perfectly.

Just then you hear the hiss of the train doors as your companion returns with the coffee. You quickly grab the camera and slip it into your pocket, you have time to fasten a couple of buttons before he sits down and offers you your drink;

“Thank you Simon” you purr.

You notice him stare at you, and realise he can see down your coat, your nipples harden at the excitement that he may be able to see your unfettered breasts.

As he sits, he again makes a comment about the heat and unfastens his top two buttons,

“Are you not hot in that coat?” he asks smiling,

“I’m fine, thank you” you reply, but inwardly you are playing with the idea of showing this stranger your nakedness.

You both sit chatting and drinking your coffee, he’s a salesman with a large company. You say you're travelling to meet a family friend, and make small talk as the train rumbles on.

After thirty minutes he excuses himself, needing the toilet, again, you watch him go, again, as he leaves, you undo your coat.

You feel your arousal, and notice a damp spot on your flimsy panties, you take the camera out, and sitting there, you undo one side of the panties to partially reveal your pussy, photographing it.

You get two shots of your half revealed pussy and your naked breasts when the door hisses again you rapidly fasten your coat, smiling at the mischievousness of the situation and hide the camera again.

“Sorry,” He says as he sits, “I think the coffee, and the motion of the train, broke me.” He laughs.

You laugh too, the thrill of almost being caught has a tickly feeling vibrating around your sex, and your nipples are hard beneath their flimsy covering, they scream to be touched and felt.

You just pull your coat tighter and smile back,

“Yes it does seem to have that effect,” the vibrations of the train are bouncing through your body, your arousal is apparent as you feel the slickness between your legs as your thighs rub together.

You need to use the toilet, you have to satisfy the urge of your body, and so,

“Excuse me,” you say, and go to stand. As you stand the train lurches, and drives you to the seated position again.

Laughing, you stand again, making a comment about sleepy legs, and head to the toilet. You close the door behind you and reach into your coat, caressing your clitty and stroking your enlarged lips.

“Mmmmmmm” you shudder, as a small orgasm rushes through you, and looking in the mirror, you realise this is a perfect picture opportunity.

You set the camera to take 5 pictures and take your coat off, removing your top, and sliding it into your pocket.

You stand naked, but for your boots and stockings, you sit back on the toilet and push your aroused pussy upwards to the camera, then, as the first click sounds, you push two fingers deep inside yourself; the camera clicks, taking the pictures, as you finger fuck yourself to another quick orgasm.

You smile for the camera and take one more picture of your wet, glistening, fingers as you lick your juices from them.

Then you put your coat on, not bothering with the top, you are naked and loving the feeling as you return to your seat, where Simon greets you with a smile.

“You ok?” He asks, “You look a bit flushed”

“I'm fine.” You reply flashing your teeth in a contented smile.

“We'll be in Manchester in a couple of minutes.” He says.

“Yes,” You breath, not taking any real notice as you enjoy the post orgasmic rush, stealing over your body.

“Yes,” he says “end of the line for me.”

“Yes” You say, dreamily, as one hand is gently fondling your sex through the pocket of your coat.

“Oh, by the way, you dropped this as you left.” he says, holding out your g-string, one side still tied, the other open, where you had loosened it earlier.

“It must have fell off when the train had,”, you look at the g-string and at Simon, he is smiling, “tossed you down.”

You notice his thumb is rubbing the moist gusset, and his eyes are ablaze, with questions he wants to ask.

The tannoy on the train announces Manchester in three minutes.

“Ladies and gentleman, we will be in Manchester for a ten minute stopover, and then return via Doncaster.” You don’t hear this, you are busy looking at Simon as he fondles your panties. Without saying a word you stand up and open your coat.

He gasps his surprise at the sight, you smile, and taking the camera in one hand, you move over to him and raise one knee onto his chair, right between his legs and hard against his crotch.

“Mmmmmmmmm” he groans as he moves his head lower, to stare at your shaven sex, only inches from his face.

“Wanna lick it?” you breathe, as you click the camera.

He lowers his head and slowly traces his tongue from your clit to the lower folds, you feel your pussy open, welcoming the intrusion, a small groan escapes your lips as he tenderly licks the moisture from your engorged lips, before flicking his tongue over your over-sensitive clit.

“Ooooooooooo yesssssssss” you breath, pushing your self forward; the camera clicking away as he eats you with abandon.

You feel the orgasm building in you and cry out as it washes over you, your breasts and nipples are aroused, swollen and hard.

Your knees give way as the orgasm washes over you, and you collapse into your seat.

Camera still in hand, you half lie, half sit, as Simon stands and releases his erection.

“Your turn.” He says.

You grasp his cock in your hands and pull him towards your mouth, you suck him in greedily, feeling his cock swell in your mouth. As he pushes forward, his hands caress your tits and tease the sensitive nipples, you hear the camera click and look up, to see he has taken it and is proudly photographing you as you fellate him.

You suck harder, your free hand moves to your pussy, as you finger your wetness, 'til you get the familiar shudder run through you,

“I’m Cumming.” Simon groans, and you pull his cock out of your mouth and aim it at your tits.

“Cum for me.” You breath, and he unloads on your chest, groaning and cursing as he cums, string after string of cum.

The train brakes as it enters the station. You cover yourself with your coat his cum trickling down your chest.

You feel the chilly trail, as it moves from your chest, over your tummy, and then slowly, and teasingly, to fall between your open pussy lips, gaining momentum, you feel a pool appearing in your coat from your own juices.

“Thank you.” Simon whispers, as he rearranges his clothing and hands you the camera, along with a business card, "I’d like to see how they turned out” he smiles, before gently kissing your lips and departing.

You sit back and relax, in ten minutes the journey home will begin. You reach inside your coat and fondle your sex,

“Mmmmmmm,”

Well there’s one way to kill ten minutes you think, and slowly and gently you caress yourself.

Looking at the camera, you notice you haven’t used half the disk yet, so opening your coat, you take a photo of the snail trail of cum from your breasts to your pussy,

You are just about to massage the strangers cum into your flesh, enjoying the slippery feel of it between your fingers and your smooth shaven lips, when you hear the bustling noises of more passengers entering the carriage.

You quickly readjust your coat and claim the seat next to the window.

Passengers enter the carriage slowly, in dribs and drabs. You don’t pay much attention to the other passengers, until the carriage starts to fill up.

You watch a man enter from the doors at the other end of the carriage, he is tall, dark haired, cut short but not too short, and wearing casual but smart clothes, obviously designer throughout. You see him scour the carriage for a seat, and spy the empty table where you are seated.

He starts to make his way toward the seat when three lads, much the worse for wear, stumble up from behind and fall into the remaining seats around you.

You shrink into your seat and automatically cover yourself with your coat,

“Damn.” you think, you could have had fun with that other guy, but you console yourself with the thought that whatever happens on the journey home, your bet is covered and you will return home triumphant.

The first half of the journey is uneventful, the lads sitting next to you are rowdy and loud, but you look out of the window avidly, so as to avoid their attention; you are still horny as hell, but you are not suicidal.

The lads get off at the first stop, leaving you free to spread out into the space left by them. You are just starting to relax and allow your limbs to stretch, forgetting for the moment that your coat will open and reveal your lack of clothing as you stretch in your seat.

As you finish your stretch, you notice that the man dressed in casual clothes was the only one left at this end of the carriage, and he is staring at your thighs, at the point where your coat starts to gape.

You are encouraged by his expression of surprise and lust mixed together and pretend not to have noticed him looking, as you allow your legs to settle into a comfortable position, placing one foot onto the chair seat opposite and the other on the floor to allow him full visual access to your inner thigh, leaving him in no doubt as to whether you are wearing tights or stockings.

You lower your head as if relaxing thoroughly and sneak a look at him from under your hair, checking to make sure that he is watching; he is, he doesn’t even look as if he has blinked.

This spurs you on to be even bolder. You ‘accidentally’ knock your magazine from the table to floor when reaching for it.

He instantly bends down to pick it up for you and you smile triumphantly as you watch him linger, on the floor, looking straight up your coat at your naked, aroused, and cum covered pussy.

You feel your pussy throb with excitement knowing that this stranger is staring at your most intimate parts, supposedly without your knowledge.

He passes you your magazine back, still on his knees, eyes darting from your head to your pussy, he was visibly shocked, yet releuctant to move away.

“Are you planning to spend the rest of the journey down there?” you ask mischievously.

“Errmm, I wasn’t” He replies, reddening slightly, “but I’m certainly considering it now. If you don’t mind, of course” He smiles straight into your eyes and straightens up. allowing you to see the bulge at the front of his trousers, where his excitement at the vision he has just seen is obvious.

“You like what saw then?” You ask him, knowing damn well the answer is yes.

“Wow," was the reply, followed by more staring.

“You wanna see more?” You ask, fully confident now.

“Mmmmmmm, yes please.” He sounds dumbstruck, but that just makes you braver.

“Tell you what then, I’ll show you what’s under my coat, but you’ve got to help fill my disk for me, and the shots have got to be good. Deal?” You dare him to play your game.

“Yea, sure, great, cool.” He replied, half dazed.

He sits down next to you and takes the camera, pointing it at your face saying, “smile”

“Not like that.” You say, “I want some good shots.”

At this, you climb over the table so you are facing the rest of the carriage, you can see two couples sitting at a table further up, they are engrossed in their conversation and don’t notice you.

You can also see a young man facing you but with his eyes closed, listening to his Walkman. Your pulse races as you turn your head to your newly recruited photographer and slip your coat from your shoulders, exposing your entire state of undress blatantly to this stranger. He dutifully takes a picture.

You then turn around and spread your legs wide, lifting your arse above the table to enable him a better view, again he snaps away, but, much to your delight he cant keep his hand off of his cock which is straining for release from his trousers.

You place three fingers into your pussy and fuck yourself to orgasm, whilst he gets more daring and takes close up shots.

He then leans over and licks your proffered pussy, sighing with pleasure, as he tastes your juices mixed with his predecessors sperm.

You feel an orgasm rush over you, and you hold his head between your legs until the orgasm fully subsides.

He leans back in his seat and says ”Wow” once again, “You are so horny. How would you like to take some action shots in the toilet?”

“How would you like to take some action shots right here?” You reply, rolling onto your stomach and sliding across the table so that your belly rests on it and all he has to do is release his cock and push it straight into you.

“Do it right here, right now” You breathe softly “and take some pictures of your cock in my pussy, fucking me.”

He doesn’t need telling twice and he pushes his trousers down his thighs, lifting his hips and sliding into your sodden, welcoming pussy.

You squirm and writhe your pleasure and push backwards so you can fuck him as he plunges deep, relishing every stroke of his shaft impaling you, and leaving plenty of photo opportunities.

You then push back onto his dick enjoying the total feeling of power over this stranger, when he says, “Oh, god, I’m going to come.”

You instantly jump off of his cock and turn around so that you are lying on your back with your head towards him.

“Come on my face and photograph it all over me.”

You then reach backwards and suck his rock hard cock frantically, more turned on by the taste and smell of your own juices dripping off his shaft.

You finger yourself as he fucks your mouth then grunts, as he pulls away, and comes all over your face and hair, you catch some in your mouth and you devour every drop that you can, allowing your own orgasm to flow through you, so much so that you have completely forgotten where you are for a while.

You lie there in a post orgasmic glow for a short time, but then you are brought rudely back to reality as the tannoy announces that the next stop is imminent.

Panic sets in for a second, you sit up abruptly, exposing your breasts to the rest of the carriage, a man from the group of couples sees you and develops a broad, knowing grin, you smile back impishly and duck back down behind the seats, pulling your coat around you to cover your nakedness from any new passengers.

The stranger you just fucked pulls his clothes back up, but still looks dishevelled, and you smile, knowing that you are the cause.

He stammers that this is his stop. He thanks you profusely, hands you the camera and kisses your hand as he leaves, leaving you to enjoy your post orgasmic glow in private, knowing what you would have to report, and the evidence you will be able to show.

The train sets off once more leaving three more passengers in the carriage. A fat sweaty woman, glowing with alcohol and exertion, with a skinny, spotty youth who had his hands firmly down her top and a nurse, reading a book.

You decide to clean up a little and get up, heading off to the toilet, the man from the couples obviously has the same thought as you, as the train leaves the station, and heads off in front of you.

12