The Dare

Story Info
He dares her to bite him.
1k words
3.72
13.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long she was in the mood for sex. Her and her husband spent the entire day cleaning the garage. The day went by fast, before they knew it, it was already 6pm. She told her husband that she was going to start dinner. She was so hot and sweaty she decided to take a fast shower. She entered her bedroom and shut the door for privacy. She went into the bathroom and started the shower water and took off all of her clothes and put them in the clothes bin and stepped into the shower and closed the door.

She let out a sigh as the hot water dripped on her hair and down her body. She faced the shower head, opened her mouth and took in some of the water and then spit it out. She took the shampoo and washed her hair. Then she used the moisturizing soap on her hands and washed her entire body. She was moved her hand slowly when she reached her pussy. She noticed that she had some hair growing. She usually liked to keep her pussy clean shaven like a baby's bottom. She immediately grabbed some shaving cream and changed the razor on her shaver. She slowly spread the shaving cream all over he pussy and in between the lips of her pussy and slowly and carefully shaved all the hair off her pussy. She finished shaving and then washed all the soap and shaving cream off her body, reached for the towel and wrapped herself up in the towel. She stepped out of the shower stall and continued to dry her body. The shower definitely did not stop her mood for sex. She really wanted to do something that night.

She did not get fully dressed in clothes, but instead put on her night shirt that she was going to sleep in that night and proceeded to make dinner for her family. Her and her husband had two children. They all ate dinner as a family and then the kids did the dishes and disappeared into their rooms to watch their own television shows.

Her and her husband decided to vegetate on the couch watching a television show they wanted to watch. Her husband kept trying to grab her tits as he could see through her night shirt that her nipples were erect. She laughed and told him to stop. He wanted to know why. She told him that he cannot start anything now, the kids were still awake. He kept at her and asked, "If I don't stop what will happen? Are you already starting to get hot and bothered?" She told her husband yes and he continued to play. She then told him that if he did not stop that she was going to bite him. He laughed, but then had to stop playing because one of the kids had come out of their rooms for a snack.

Both kids finally went to bed and her and her husband were also getting ready for bed. It was 11pm already. They both got washed up and ready for bed and he started to play with her tits again, which were still erect. He said to her, "I thought you said you were going to bite me if I continued to play with your nipples?" She replied, "Oh I will." And they wrestled in the bed for a while until he was lying on the bed with his head on his pillow but was lying on his side. She wound up lying across the bed on her stomach, with her head at his hips. She did not use her hands but, used her mouth to find her way to his limp cock.

She put her lips to the rim of her husband's cock and started to lick and suck at it. It was almost like sucking a thick milk shake through a thin straw, because she was not that close to his crotch. He then said, "I thought you were going to bite me, I dare you." Almost immediately after he said that to her she moved her way closer to his crotch so that now she was able to get the tip of his cock into her mouth and she bit on it. She did not bite hard to hurt him, but just enough for him to feel it. She started at the tip of his cock and bit all the way down to the base and then back up. She knew that he enjoyed the feel of her teeth on his cock that his cock started to grow and get harder.

She then sucked really hard on his cock and it slowly inserted itself into her mouth in its entirety. She could feel his cock grow long that she felt it hit the back of her throat. She then moved her left hand between his legs and pushed him closer to her. He was enjoying everything she was doing to him because all she heard was him softly moaning with pleasure.

She felt him do something that he had never done before. As he was moaning and as she was sucking on his cock hard he was moving his hips back and forth. He was fucking her mouth. He was controlling the movements. She had not wanted to swallow his cum right away but, she was not ready for him to cum in her mouth just yet. She just wanted to suck on his cock a bit longer. Then all of a sudden he grabbed her back and her head and held it hard down on his cock she had a hard time holding his cock in her throat and started to feel like she was going to gag on his cum as he let loose. She immediately stopped sucking and was able to concentrate on taking a deep breath out of her nose and he held her down harder on his cock and he released his cum into her mouth. Once he was done Cuming he released the grip he had on her head and set it free. She then managed to swallow all of his cum while his cock started to go down and then she continued to suck him totally clean. When she was done his cock was completely dry and down to normal size. She got up and then said, "I told you I could do it."

She rolled over and fell asleep.