The Dare

Story Info
Streaking through the mall leads Rose on ride of debauchery.
5.3k words
4.36
89.6k
23
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose, truth or dare?" asked Rory.

"Rose always picks truth, she's too afraid to pick dare," replied Candace, teasing.

It was true; I did always pick truth because I was afraid of a dare.

But today I was feeling adventurous. It was probably the beer. I was tired of being the boring one and I wanted to prove it to my friends.

"Dare," I said.

Rory and Candace stared at me.

"What? I'm tired of being so predictable," I told them. They didn't know what I had gone through this school year and how much more liberated I had become.

"Well, if you're picking dare, Candace and I need to consult because I want this to be a good one," said Rory.

"C'mon guys, don't be mean," I protested.

Rory and Candace had been my two best friends since grade four. Now the three of us were studying at different colleges and had just finished for the semester.

Rory lived about an hour away and Candace was going to university nearby. I had moved out of my parents' house into a sweet little apartment downtown. I only went to school part time, because I had to work to afford both my apartment and school.

Candace and I didn't even see each other that much over the school year.

It was the middle of a weekday and we were all over at my un-air-conditioned apartment, drinking cold beers and half naked due to a monster heat wave that was baking the city. And playing truth or dare.

Rory and Candace whispered to each other until finally Rory stared over at me from across the table.

"Rose, I dare you to walk from one side of the mall to the other...completely naked," Rory said.

My mouth dropped. Rory and Candace had always come up with awesome dares, but this one was too much.

"Fuck that."

Candace rolled her eyes, "it figures, I knew you'd never do it."

She had no idea what I would or wouldn't do these days.

Rory shook her head in disappointment and then began to discuss other, more tame things they could dare me to do.

I stared down at my empty beer bottle. It was only my second but I was already feeling light-headed. Maybe if I had another...

"Fine, I'll do it." I said. I already knew I would, I just wanted them to sweat it a little.

Candace and Rory stopped talking and stared at me.

"Bullshit," Candace said, trying to call my bluff.

"I need another beer or three, but I'll do it."

I suddenly felt exhilarated. I was finally going to do something crazy and fun and I was going to do it on a dare with my friends. I had come a long way in the liberation front and it was all thanks to my boyfriend. He had opened me up to ideas I didn't even know existed.

Rory handed me the last half of her first beer.

"Can't keep drinking if I'm driving," she said.

I agreed by accepting her beer and downing it in a few swigs.

When it was finished it, Rory had pulled another beer out of the fridge for me.

By the time I was done the beer I was feeling more than a little tipsy.

"Let's do this before I lose my nerve," I said, getting up.

We left the apartment and hopped into Rory's car.

During the car ride to the mall, I could feel the beer weakening my already lowered self-restraint.

I wasn't feeling apprehensive anymore; I was actually starting to feel excited.

The three of us giggled the whole car ride to the mall.

Rory pulled up in front of the mall, and waited for me to get out.

There were some mall employees standing in a small group having a cigarette.

I got out of the car and whatever had been so interesting had suddenly seemed much less so when I began to undress.

I felt the blush rise to my face, which was already glowing from the beer. I took off my shirt and handed it to Candace, who laughed. I peeled off my jeans and thong in one smooth motion and threw them through the window at Rory. Then I reached my hand up my back and undid my bra, tossing it into Candace's lap.

Then I bent over, making sure that the smoker crowd got a nice view and picked up my sandals and threw on the floor of the front seat.

Even though I was feeling tipsy, there was some reserved part of me that was mortified and demanded that I stop this foolishness before I got myself into real trouble.

I ignored it, and the gaping stares from the smokers, and walked over to the door to the mall.

"We'll meet you around at the other side," Rory called.

"And no running!" Candace chimed in.

I turned around and gave them the finger. Rory honked the horn and they sped off, leaving me alone in my nudity to walk through the mall.

When I opened the door, the first thing that hit me was a blast of cold air that sent ripples of goose bumps over my skin and perked up my nipples.

My mind was having a hard time processing the full effect of what I was doing.

I couldn't possibly be walking naked through one of the most public places in our city, could I? Why was I doing this? At this point, I didn't care, I just wanted to make it to the other side so I could put my clothes on and not feel so exposed.

The first few people I walked by did double takes.

When I had walked about a quarter of the way through the mall, most of the people from the shops had walked to the edge of the stores to get a better look at the crazy girl who was naked in the mall.

As I was about half way through the mall, I had seen lots of mother's cover their children's eyes, and more than a few people called out, "slut" or "whore", but more than that were the gawking stares from the teenage boys.

I also had a small crowd following behind me.

"Someone should call security,"

"Damn hippies,"

"Is this a protest?"

"Check out her ass, hey baby, want my number?

The adrenaline and beer that had so fed my willingness earlier began to abandon me and suddenly I was acutely aware of how very naked and vulnerable I was.

Every step I took on that cold floor encouraged my breasts to bounce and sway.

I could feel every ripple from my feet up through my thighs to my ass, reminding me just how silly I probably looked and how fast I wanted to get out of there.

I kept my head high and walked with determination to the other side of the mall.

The only thing audible other than my feet slapping on the chilly floor was the bad elevator music that was playing through the overhead mall speakers and the faint whispers that were still trailing behind me.

"What is she doing?"

"I don't know,"

"I think she's protesting,"

"Here comes security,"

That last comment made me stop and look around.

"Where?" I asked.

The group was mainly men, some old, most young. They all stared at my perky breasts and some of the older men were blatantly staring at my shaved pussy.

An older gentleman pointed down an intersecting mall corridor, where I saw two male security guards heading my way. One of them had a blanket.

Shit.

I turned and started walking faster towards the doors. I was almost there.

"Excuse me," I heard one of them call out.

I didn't turn; I started to run for the exit.

"Hey!"

I held on to my breasts with my arms, crossing my arms over them so they wouldn't bounce painfully while I ran.

As I was running, I was thinking that even when I was on top of a guy, riding him like a bucking bronco, my tits never ached like this. I could even feel the muscles in my ass quivering as I pushed myself as fast as I could to get to the car.

I could see Rory's car just outside the doors. I was almost there.

I was just about to burst out through the exit doors when I tripped over something and crashed to the floor. My knee slammed into the floor and I cried out as a burst of pain shot up my leg.

I turned over and realized I hadn't tripped but one of the security guards had lunged and grabbed my ankle.

He got up quickly and extended a hand to me. As he helped me up, he grinned salaciously.

"Gotcha," he said.

The other security guard arrived with the blanket and wrapped it around me.

"You're not leaving, we've already called the police," he said.

I died a little on the inside. This had all started as a joke, to prove to my friends that I could pull off a crazy dare. Now the police were already involved.

How would I explain this to my parents? To my boyfriend?

As the security guards led me away, I peered back and caught a glimpse of Rory and Candace running to the doors. Surely they would do something to help me.

The crowd that had gathered behind me had slowly disbanded as the officer's led me away.

"What kind of shit do you think you're pulling here, little lady?" asked the guard who had brought me the blanket.

I mumbled something.

"What?" he demanded.

"Nothing," I sighed.

"You're in some pretty deep shit," said the guard who tackled me. They were both holding onto one of my elbows on either side of me, escorting me down a back hallway of the mall.

I stopped short and turned to look at them. They were both pretty cute, especially in those security uniforms that enhanced their butts. The one that tackled me was particularly hot.

"Please, don't call the police," I was trying to figure a way out of this. I dropped the blanket and stood completely naked in front of them. "It was just a dare."

The one who brought me the blanket stooped to pick it back up and wrap it around me again.

"Just a dare? That's some dare!" he said.

"Please," I looked at them with my big brown doe eyes. "I'll do anything."

"Hey Pete," said the one who had tackled me.

"What Joe?" The other responded.

"I sure like the way she begs."

Pete grunted, and smiled lecherously at me.

Suddenly I was feeling out of my element. I had just implied to them that I would do anything for them not to call the cops, but how far would I really go?

"Get moving, hussy," said Joe, and he shoved me back around and I started walking again with the two of them flanking me.

They brought me to a room at the end of the hallway. There was also an exit door, but it was chained and locked. I couldn't get out that way.

The room they brought me to was empty except for a metal chair in the corner.

The back wall was made of dingy grey concrete and was covered with scratches.

The other walls were dull white, faded over many years. There was one fluorescent light that hung horizontal on the ceiling that flickered every so often. It gave the room an empty, yellowish hue. There were no windows.

There were stains and smears all over the walls and the room smelled of rank piss.

Pete shoved me into the room, hard, grabbing the blanket and closing the door with a loud slam. The two of them left me there, completely naked.

Now I was petrified.

It didn't take me long to realize why the room smelled like piss. I was shivering from the cold air and it was starting to affect my bladder. I didn't want to suffer the indignity of having to piss without a toilet, but I didn't see any other choice.

I was pretty sure refugees were treated better than I was being treated. I'd never been arrested or detained before, but I was pretty sure that this was illegal.

I hammered on the door.

"Hey! Let me out of here!" There was no answer.

"I have to pee!"

I held off for as long as I could, but it didn't seem like they would be coming back to let me out any time soon.

I gave in to nature and squatted in the far corner with my back towards the door.

This wasn't what was supposed to happen. I began feeling nauseous with worry.

I don't know how long I was there for, but it must have been hours. Eventually, with a couple more futile attempts at screaming and banging on the door to no avail, I huddled down in the corner opposite to the one I pissed in and tried to get warm.

The floor was cold on my ass, and I was probably contracting some flesh eating disease in my pussy from sitting on that filth, but I had no choice. I sat there, with my hands in my armpits trying to wish myself warm.

I was just starting to drift off to sleep when the door of the room slammed open and I jumped up. I was stiff and ached with the cold.

It was Joe. Fuck he looked good in his security uniform.

"Listen you mother fucker this," I started, but that was as far as I got before he walked over and grabbed my arm and yanked me to the center of the room.

"Hey, what are you doing!" I cried.

Joe pulled me close to him and started grinding up and down on my leg. He was really hard.

"Didn't you say you'd do anything for us not to call the cops?" Joe asked.

My mind was reeling and I was trying to think of something I could say to get myself out of this situation. Nothing came.

Pete entered the room after Joe, holding a pair of handcuffs and closing the door behind him. He grabbed my arms behind my back and cuffed me.

"Please," I whispered, realizing what was about to happen and more scared than I'd ever been in my life.

"I love the way you beg," Joe said, still rubbing his hard dick against my leg. "It makes your lips pucker, and I love puckering lips."

Pete held me hard while Joe took his two fingers and forced them into my pussy. Even though I assumed this would happen, I was shocked.

He pumped his fingers deep into me, I cried out and tried to recoil, but only succeeded in pressing into Pete, whose hard dick I could feel digging into my ass.

Joe stared at me, with an evil grin on his face as he pumped his fingers into me. I could feel the tears beginning to stream down my face. There was no way I could make this stop.

I fought my climax every step of the way. But when Joe got on his knees and started sucking my clit, I couldn't fight it anymore and my body betrayed me by climaxing it made my knees buckle.

"That wasn't too hard, now was it Pete?" Joe laughed.

Pete said nothing, continuing to hold my arms.

Joe pulled the metal chair out of the corner and brought it to the center of the room.

Pete uncuffed me and dragged me over to the chair. I fought him and his grip hardened, bruising my arms. It took the both of them to press my arms through arm rests and hand cuff my hands under the chair, leaving my ass up in the air.

The metal was cold on my breasts, erecting my nipples; it sent chills all over my skin. I wasn't entirely sure that the chills on my skin were entirely due to the cold either.

"She's a feisty one," Pete said, slapping my ass.

"I love 'em feisty," Joe replied.

I heard the zipper of pants and some rustling. They were taking off their pants.

"Now that we got you all lubed up, sweetness," Joe said, and grabbed hold of my buttocks and peeled them apart.

He rubbed the tip of his cock at the edge of my pussy, which was already well lubricated from his saliva and my orgasm. I felt my body shudder.

"Please don't," I said, as the tears spilled out of my eyes, but I already knew there was nothing I could do to make this stop.

Joe grabbed me by a handful of my hair, and as he yanked back on my head, he forced his dick into my pussy, which easily accommodated him.

He was big, so big it hurt.

Joe let out a low moan. He pumped into me a few times, and then withdrew.

Was this over? Did they realize how I felt about this and decide that they should stop?

Joe let go of my hair and I heard him spit.

I felt a big wad of saliva dribble down my butt and onto my thigh.

"Nice aim, idiot," Pete said. I couldn't see him but he sounded like he was in the corner, probably just watching.

Joe hawked long and loud and spit into my anus where I could then feel it dribble into my pussy. His aim was dead on.

I was disgusted. I could still feel his saliva dripping down my thigh to my calf.

I felt the tip of Joe's cock press into my asshole. My eyes bulged and my anus puckered up tight. I started bucking my hips, trying to get his dick away from my ass.

This wasn't the kind of rape I was expecting.

Joe leaned over and grabbed my hair again, pulling my head up tight. My wrists were stretching in the cuffs and they hurt.

"You better learn to relax, sweetness, or this is going to hurt you real bad," Joe whispered this in my ear. I began to sob.

"No, you can't do this, I've never done this before!" I cried and began to struggle as hard as I could.

"Pete, come and hold her down, will you?"

Pete walked over and leaned on my back, forcing my head sideways to stare at the ugly smeared wall, and forcing my ass ever higher to better accommodate Joe.

Joe obliged and pushed the head of his dick into my asshole.

I cried out and sobbed even louder.

I had never let a long-term boyfriend of mine put his dick in my ass, and now in the back of some dingy mall security room I was about to have it forced into me.

I breathed deep and tried to relax but it still hurt. He was gentle at first, pushing slow and easy.

The intermingled juices of my orgasm and his precum mixed with his saliva helped lubricate his dick, but the ring of my asshole burned as he drove himself deeper into my bowels.

He spit a couple more times onto my anus and then he started fucking my asshole with unimagined wild abandon.

At some point, while I was forced to stare at an ugly white wall as Joe drove his dick harder and deeper into my ass, my sphincter relinquished it's tight hold and relaxed enough so that it didn't hurt quite so much.

In fact, it started to feel kind of good. Knowing that I was starting to enjoy it made me cry even harder. This wasn't how I expected the dare to go.

I felt Joe's thighs smacking against my legs, could feel his sack slapping into my pussy with each thrust. He began to moan, and without being aware of it at first, I realized to my horror that I was pushing back into him.

"Why, Pete," Joe breathed hard. "I do believe this little hussy... likes getting her... ass... fucked,"

Pete leaned over a little more and whispered in my ear.

"Is it true? Do you like getting your ass fucked, little hussy?"

Yes. It was true. I was really enjoying it. But I would never let them hear it from me.

"Go fuck yourself!" I cried.

Joe laughed and began fucking me harder. It felt so good but it hurt a little too. The sensation of both feelings simultaneously was building up my climax. I was also starting to feel a deep ache in my pussy, a yearning to be completely fulfilled.

I was angry and embarrassed because I had always been taught that doing it like this was dirty. And now that it was happening I was really enjoying it.

Joe started fucking me faster, driving into my asshole until it made me feel like he might split me apart.

Every thrust shoved my breasts harder into the cold metal of the chair, and every thrust sent me closer to the edge of climax.

My wrists were chafed and probably bleeding, my breasts were sore and most likely bruised.

Some part of me died and was reborn.

It felt good, I felt alive. I wanted to get fucked, hard. I wanted to be fulfilled, consumed and sated. I wanted them to use me until every one of my orifices was dripping with cum. And then I wanted them to use me some more.

Joe let out a guttural moan and smeared my bowels with his seed. He rocked his hips in tandem with his release.

"Fuck, you're tight," he gasped, and slapped my ass hard enough to leave a handprint as he withdrew his wet dick. I felt his cum seeping out of my ass and dripping down my leg.

I was very disappointed that I didn't get to my climax and I felt very unfulfilled.

I felt like if I didn't cum soon I might explode with need and beg them to fuck me. I didn't want to beg. Not yet, anyway.

"Uncuff her, Pete," Joe said.

Pete came around to my side and looked me in the eyes as he undid the handcuffs.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you loved that," Pete said.

I glared at him defiantly and he said, "I want to hear you say you loved it."

Pete hauled me up off the chair, shoved me around and slammed me back down into the chair, ass first.

12