The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt more cum dribble out of my ass until I was sitting in a cool puddle. It was uncomfortable.

Pete unzipped his pants and without a word, crammed his dick into my mouth. I gagged and retched but he fucked my face regardless.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced his dick all the way down my throat and started ramming.

"They're not going to play with themselves," he said.

I reached my hands up and fondled his heaving balls as he battered the back of my throat with his beast of a cock.

I reached one hand behind his ass and inserted my finger.

"Use two," he gasped.

I shoved my middle finger, along with my index finger, into his ass and started fucking his asshole like Joe had fucked mine, only less harsh due to size.

I battered his prostate with my fingers the way he was battering my gag reflex with his dick.

When I thought I couldn't take it anymore and that I was going to puke, Pete rolled his head back and bathed the back of my throat with his sperm.

There was so much I choked on it and some of it spewed out my nose. It felt like choking on the ocean.

His sperm backed up my throat and filled my mouth with his salty flavour and spilled out of my mouth onto my tits.

Pete shuddered one final time before withdrawing his dick from my face.

Joe came around behind me in the chair and handcuffed my hands to the back of the chair.

"Afraid I might go somewhere?" I asked sarcastically.

Pete backhanded me hard across the face. I saw blood drops dripping onto my thighs.

"Careful Pete, we don't want to mess her up too bad," said Joe.

Pete looked down at me and smirked as he zipped up his pants.

The two of them turned and walked to the door.

Pete left, and Joe turned back to me with a malicious smile.

Then he followed Pete and closed the door behind him, leaving me handcuffed to a cold metal chair, sitting in a sticky pool of his semen that was still dripping out of my ass.

I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. The bastards hadn't even left me a free hand in which to touch myself. I squirmed in the chair, bucking my hips but that made me feel worse.

I could only imagine what I looked like. Tear-stained face, tousled hair, covered in blood, spit and sperm.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity until they finally came back.

It was inevitable, I knew they would be back; it was just a matter of time.

Joe uncuffed me and tossed the chair back into the corner.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles and then lay down on the floor.

"Come here," he said.

I walked over to him. He had a hold of his dick and rubbed it with one hand and was grasping his balls with the other. He held his dick at the base so it stood like a tall proud monument to dicks.

"Have a seat."

I stood there, staring down at him. I wanted to kick him. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to fuck him.

I straddled him and slowly eased my aching pussy onto his immense dick. It filled me up and stretched me out. It was a glorious pain and I rode it hard until it was exquisite pain.

I leaned forward and twisted his nipples until he yelped. I fucked him until I was grinding him into the floor and he grunted with discomfort. My climax was building much more quickly, and much more intensely than before. I was going to make him hurt for it.

As I was trying to come up with other ways to hurt him as I fucked him, Pete came into the room. He took off his pants and walked over to us.

He shoved me in my shoulder blades and knocked me forward until my tits were near to smothering Joe's face. Joe reached up and started to nibble on my left nipple.

Pete rammed his dick into my ass with such ferocity that my breath caught in my throat in mid-moan.

My asshole didn't have enough time to pucker itself reflexively and by the time my brain registered what was happening, he was already thrusting savagely into my ass.

I was intensely aware of the double penetration.

It was a delicious pain that I could never dream existed. My anal and vaginal muscles were taut but yielding and I shuddered uncontrollably as I relished the feeling of being filled up to the brim.

It was succulent and torturous as Pete reamed into my asshole with the ferocity of a freight train and Joe battered at my cervix with barbaric need.

"I'm going to cum," Joe said.

I raised my hand and smacked him as hard as I could manage under the circumstances.

He squealed like a little girl.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

I raised my hand again.

He flinched.

"You sure you want to cum?" I asked, my hand poised for another smack.

"No," he grumbled.

I smacked him anyway, though not as hard as I would have had he given me a different answer.

Pete responded by slapping my ass so hard I was sure I would have raised welts of his handprint on my ass for more than a week.

I squealed and he laughed.

Finally, before another thought could enter my pretty little head, it happened. I exploded from the inside out.

I felt my orgasm start from deep inside me, quivering and shuddering softly and like the ripple effect, it became a tsunami.

It flooded through me in ululating waves that I felt from the tips of my toes up to the roots of my hair.

I lost consciousness momentarily as I rode the crest of my orgasm.

I must have triggered their orgasms too because I felt them both begin to shudder and cum at the same time.

All three of us were moaning and panting.

It's a lot of work cumming that hard.

Pete pulled himself out of my ass, dripping his sperm all over Joe's balls and the floor.

I got up off Joe's dick and squatted above his face. I pushed down with my muscles and dripped his and Pete's sperm all over his face and neck.

He lapped it up the raised his head and started licking out my pussy. He licked over every wrinkle and crevice and when he was done, he sucked on my clit.

Pete stood behind me and fondled my breasts.

Then Joe finger fucked me and sucked me off until I came again. It was a softer orgasm, definitely a great way to finish off a precarious dare.

Afterwards, the guys were pretty respectable. Joe brought me a blanket and rubbed me warm. Pete left to get a hot washcloth so I could clean up a bit. I used it to soothe the burning pain in my pussy and asshole and to clean them out a bit.

Pete also brought me my clothes, which Candace and Rory had left with them earlier when I had been taken into custody.

They left me alone to dress and then they showed me where the washroom was.

I looked in the mirror.

What I saw frightened me.

I had cum stains around my mouth, a purplish bruise across my cheek where Pete had slapped me. Caked blood and cum stains ran down my neck and on my stomach and thighs. My wrists were scraped raw and were bloody in some spots. There were hand print bruises on my arms and imprints on my ass.

I washed myself up as best I could with no soap. When I thought I looked halfway decent, I left the washroom.

I walked down the same long corridor that led to the room of debauchery.

No one was there.

I left the hallway and entered the mall. Everything was closed.

It must be really late, but I didn't know what time it was.

I went to the payphone and called Rory's cell.

"So? How'd it go?" She asked, laughing.

"He deviated a little but it was better than we planned. I think I need some first aid. Are you ready to come get me? I'm supposed to meet Joe back at my place and I don't even know what time it is."

"Joe already called, I'm outside waiting for you. I had to tell Candace though," she said.

"I figured you would," I replied. "Why?"

"She was about ready to call your parents and the cops. You should call her, she's really pissed."

"Is she pissed at me because I made her complicit in our debauchery?"

"Yeah," Rory said. "She's also pissed because you never told her Joe was your boyfriend. I had to explain to her how this was all set up and why. I think it made her sick, she never expected something like this from you,"

"Neither did I."

We laughed. I hung up the phone and walked out to Rory's car.

12