The Dare Ch. 02

Story Info
Another dare leads to more fun with my fiance.
4k words
4.49
115.4k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forporn
Forporn
198 Followers

It had been a couple weeks since the incident. It still felt like a dream, like it didn't really happen. I couldn't get my head around it; my fiancé had fucked my dad and I had watched. Hell, I had participated. I was the one who dared her to do it and I was there when it happened. She and I had fantasized about a threesome before, but I didn't think it would really happen, especially not with my dad. How would I talk to him? What would happen if my mom found out? It was surreal, I was nervous every time I saw my dad.

To his credit, my dad didn't bring it up at all. Not even any strange looks. I was worried that he'd want a repeat performance. I didn't know if I was ready for one or even if I wanted one.

I hadn't seen Amanda, my fiancé, since that day. Not because of what happened, our schedules were just different, it wasn't uncommon for us to go a few days or even a couple of weeks without getting together. I was working two jobs trying to save for a place of my own while she was working part-time and finishing her degree, final exams were coming up soon.

We had talked about what happened though. On Wednesday night about a week after that fateful day, I was talking to her about getting together on Friday. I was taking the day off and she didn't have any classes.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked me.

"Not sure. I have to go to the mall and get some new headphones; the sound in my left ear keeps going out. Want to come with me? We could grab some lunch and see a movie or something. Then come back here for a bit, hang out, have dinner and stuff." I suggested.

"Ok, sure, but if we're going to the mall to get you headphones I know you'll end up looking at other stuff. So you can't complain if I want to stop in any of my stores."

I had to laugh, she knows me so well. I said a mouse but I know I'd end up looking at video cards, other upgrades and checking out games too.

She continued, "And I bet I know what you mean by 'and stuff' when we go to your place."

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked feigning innocence.

"You're a horny bastard, that's what I mean." She hesitated. "Is your dad going to be home this weekend?"

Wow, I wasn't going to bring it up but I guess she wasn't going to be going along with my plan of avoiding the issue.

"I guess so. They (meaning my parents) were talking about going to their friend's cottage, but I'm not sure if that's happening. Is it ok if he's here?"

"I guess. It's not like anything would happen with your mom home right? We can't avoid him forever. I don't really want to talk about what happened."

"Are you ok? Do you regret it?"

"No, it was fun, really fun. But I feel weird about it. It was your dad. I can't believe I was so stupid and didn't make him wear a condom. I was scared until I got my period the other day."

My stomach dropped. It was all fun and games while the threesome was happening, but after the fact, when reality set in, I was scared shitless of the consequences.

"Has he said anything to you?" she asked.

"Nope. We're acting like nothing happened. I guess he thinks it was a one time thing. I know I feel like it wasn't real, maybe that's how he feels too." I replied.

"Yeah. Did you like it though? I mean after it's all over, you're ok right?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine I think. Like I said it still feels like a fantasy, but I can picture it even better than I could before."

"Ok. Well I've got to go study. I'll meet you early Friday afternoon; tomorrow's going to be crazy I've got class then work." She said.

We made arrangements on where and when to meet and said our goodbyes.

I slept in a bit on Friday and headed to the gym. Time flew by and once I got home I realized I was going to be late. I tried calling Amanda, but her phone went straight to voicemail. She was probably already on the subway heading to meet me. I guess I didn't have time for a shower; one surefire way to ruin the day was to make Amanda wait. I don't notice her new haircut? No big deal. I forget to buy a card for her mom's birthday? No problem, she calls me a typical guy and puts my name on the card she bought. Make her wait? I better have a damn good reason, way better than I slept in or I took to long at the gym. I just threw on some clothes and ran out the door.

I got there just in time. We did some shopping; I got some new headphones and picked up a new game for my xbox360. Amanda dragged me to half a dozen stores that all seemed the same to me. She tried on what seemed like hundreds of things before deciding that she didn't like anything any of the stores had to offer. How do women do that? If I try on a pair of jeans that don't fit well I feel guilty about not buying anything. How she can walk into a store, pull dozens of things off the rack, ask for different sizes, leave it all on a pile for staff to resort and then walk out without anything, amazes me. I end up grinning sheepishly at the sales people as she drags me from the store.

After stopping for a late lunch/early dinner we went for a walk through the city on our way to the movie theatre, arguing good naturedly about what to see, we found ourselves outside an adult shop.

"Want to check it out?" I asked her.

"I've never been in one." She looked around the street. "What if someone we know sees us?"

"So what? Are you chicken? Is little Amanda scared to go into a porn store?"

"Shut up." She said and punched me in the shoulder.

"Come on, I dare you to go in. I'll buy you something if you want." I kidded her.

"Oh you dare me? Fine."

She walked in like a woman on a mission. I quickly followed her inside. It wasn't a shady store like the ones I had been in before, it was well lit and had row upon row of DVDS, outfits, condoms and lubricants. Not to mention the sex toys. I didn't know vibrators and dildos came in so many colors and shapes. We browsed the DVDs together, trying to decide if we wanted any of them.

We found ourselves in front of the vibrators and Amanda took a display one from the shelf. Amanda didn't have a vibrator; she said she had never seen one up close. A young woman in a low cut shirt came over to us. I noticed she had a name tag, Tatiana. I wondered if it was her real name. I got an elbow in the ribs from Amanda.

"I was looking at her nametag." I said in defense as I rubbed my side.

"Sure you were, ass." she chuckled.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" asked Tatiana, ignoring our banter and my staring. I guess she was use to it.

"Sorry about my idiot fiancé." said Amanda.

Tatiana laughed. "It's ok, at least he was kind of subtle, most guys don't even make eye contact in here."

I made sure to look our new friend in the eye and smiled a big dopey grin.

"I've never used one of these. Are they safe?" asked my fiancé. Sometimes she was such a prissy stick in the mud I thought, as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah. Totally. Here, if you're only planning on having one I recommend something like this." said Tatiana as she pulled a pink rubber looking one from the shelf. It was pretty solid, but had a rubber like coating that made it feel more realistic. It was a dull pink color, and when she turned the knob at the base the whole thing vibrated. She touched it to Amanda's nose.

"Wow." my fiancé said. "Should we get it?" she asked as she turned towards me. The image of Tatiana demonstrating the vibrator by sliding the pink phallus into Amanda's shaved pussy gave me an instant hard-on.

"I dare you." I replied with a grin. We paid for our purchase and decided to skip the movie; we were both in the mood to play, although I didn't think we'd get to use our new toy that night. It was fairly loud and my parents were going to be home.

We arrived at my house just in time to catch my dad on his way out. He explained he was going to meet a buddy to have a few beers and watch the ball game. I knew from experience that meant a lot of beers, a ball game followed by more beers and possible bar hoping.

"Where's mom?" I asked him as we passed him in the hall.

"Uncle Phil had to go away on business this weekend, so she drove out to see Julie straight from work (Julie was my mom's sister). She's going to stay there tonight and the two of them are going to visit your grandmother tomorrow morning for brunch. She should be home sometime tomorrow afternoon so she can relax for the rest of the weekend. Why? What's up?"

"Just wondering. See ya." I said. With my mom gone for the night, dad had a free pass to stay out late without any nagging that night and a chance to sleep off his hangover the next day. He wouldn't be home for awhile; maybe we'd get to use the toy after all.

He was a little jittery as he passed by Amanda and couldn't look her in the eye. Unfortunately, that just made things worse since he ended up looking lower and I could tell he saw right down her shirt. Amanda didn't seem phased at all; in fact she seemed to enjoy making him suffer.

"Bye daddy" she said and brushed her chest against him as they passed looking up into his eyes. As they broke contact her hand brushed his crotch briefly.

"Bu...Bye guys." He stammered as he walked out the door.

"Are you trying to give the guy a heart attack?" I asked as I pulled her to me kissing her. I moved us towards my room.

"I couldn't help it; I'm horny from looking at the porn in the store. Besides, I know he liked it, he had a hard-on. Let's try out my new toy." She redirected me from my room towards my parents' bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Their bed looks more comfortable than your squeaky old futon. No one's going to be home for awhile right?"

Who was I to argue?

She pulled my shirt off and kissed me, her hands already at my belt. When I was naked I went to work on her. Soon we were standing in my parents' bedroom making-out like teenagers. She pushed me away and grabbed the bag with the vibrator in it. She tried to open the package but was having trouble.

"Dammit, the stupid thing is child-proof." she said in a huff. I took it from her and started towards the door.

"I'll grab the scissors from the kitchen." I said and walked down the hall to grab them.

I found the scissors at the bottom of a drawer, not in the holder on the counter where they should have been. After cutting open the package I pulled the vibrator free and noticed there were instructions enclosed. Like I needed to know how to use the thing...a quick glance told me there was a good reason for the information. Batteries weren't included and they recommended washing the toy before use. It also gave instructions for care and sterilization. Luckily for us there were some batteries in a drawer in the family room. I grabbed them and yelled down the hall. "I had to find batteries and it says to wash it."

"Ok, hurry up or I'll start without you." replied Amanda.

I went into the bathroom and turned the water on hot. I rinsed the toy and poured some hand soap on it. I lathered it up, feeling a little strange stroking another cock even if it was a toy. I couldn't help notice the pink color or how thick it was. It would look amazing buried in my fiancés' pussy, contrasting nicely with her dark skin tone. I made sure to rinse it really well, not wanting the soap to irritate Amanda.

I made my way back to my parent's bedroom and was greeted by the sight of Amanda lying on their bed stroking her pussy lazily.

"You couldn't wait two minutes?" I mocked her.

"It's not my fault I'm a horny little slut." She said with a grin. I walked towards the bed and lay face down dropping my head right into her pussy. I made to lick her but stopped just before my tongue made contact and blew gently on her clit instead. "Want me to lick your pussy or would you rather have your little friend instead?" I teased her, running the vibrator around her pussy lips.

She was looking down at me as she played with her tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers. "Whatever you want, just hurry."

I gave her pussy a lick then brushed the tip of the toy cock around her cunt. Then the mood was taken down a notch as I felt my stomach rumble.

"I'll be right back, try not to finish without me." I said and stood up.

"What? Did you forget something?"

"Just have to go to the bathroom. I'll be quick."

"Fine." She sighed. "How do you turn that thing on? Hurry back or you'll miss the show." She grabbed the toy from me and I showed her the knob on the bottom that controlled the speed.

I looked at her lying on her back as she rubbed the buzzing cock around her pussy. It was louder than I thought it'd be. She slowly pushed it part way in and the sound muffled. She bit her lip as it penetrated her. She stopped and looked at me. "Go, hurry up." She said as she pulled it part way back out.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. As much as I wanted to watch her, I wasn't going to rush like an idiot.

After I nature called, I thought it'd be a good idea to hop in the shower. Amanda wouldn't say anything but I felt kind of gross from the gym and day out and knew a shower would make me feel fantastic and ready for fun.

I showered quickly, concentrating on the important parts and grabbed a towel to dry myself on the way to the bedroom. A quick glance at the clock radio in the bathroom showed I had left Amanda alone for less than ten minutes. I hoped she'd still be playing with her toy.

I exited the bathroom and turning towards the bedroom and froze. I found I wasn't exactly right about leaving her alone. My dad was standing outside his bedroom door staring inside. I could hear the vibrator. It was loud then muffled changing frequency fairly quickly. Amanda was still fucking herself with it as my dad watched. I wondered if she even knew he was there. I didn't want to call attention to him if she hadn't noticed him standing there so I didn't say anything as I approached. I started down the hall and my dad glanced in my direction, I put my finger to my lips to show him not to say anything, he smiled briefly before turning back to the show. He was still fully dressed but had his hard cock in his hand and was stroking it slowly.

I got beside him and peered in the room. Amanda knew he was there alright; she was staring at him as she fucked herself with the toy. As soon as she saw me she sped up her movements and closed her eyes, thrusting the toy in and out of her cunt as my dad and I watched. One hand was thrusting the toy in and out; the other was stroking her clit. Her back arched and her legs clamped closed as she came with the toy buried to the hilt. She loves having a cock in her pussy when she comes. When her climax was finished she paused for a second to catch her breath. Then she started to slowly work the toy in and out again.

"Hi daddy." she said.

"I didn't think you were going to be home for awhile." I said to my dad.

"Peter cancelled on me." he explained his eyes never leaving Amanda's body. "I got back just as I heard you get in the shower. I didn't know anyone else was here, I heard something coming from my room and then I saw her like that. She told me to stay here and take out my cock. She said she wanted me to watch her fuck herself."

"I wanted an audience and you left me." Amanda pouted. She cocked her finger at us and I made to move towards the bed. "No, just you daddy, I told you I'd give you a show baby. You missed most of it so you get to watch me fuck."

My dad looked at me and I nodded. "Ok." I said.

He walked towards the bed slowly, taking his clothes off as he went. Amanda kept the toy inside her until he got to the foot of the bed. She pulled it out and laid it beside her. "I want a real one now." She said as my dad climbed between her legs. She grabbed hold of his cock and guided it towards her pussy. She was so wet I could see her hairless mound glisten as she spread the pink lips for my dads cock. I was breathing hard and my cock was throbbing as I watched him sink his cock into her bareback. "Oh daddy" she moaned as he buried himself, his pubic hair pressed completely against her cunt.

She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him towards her. His arms went under her back and gripped her under her shoulders as he pulled her down with every thrust he made into her. Their lips came together and they kissed as they fucked. I moved closer, to the end of the bed so I could watch her vagina being penetrated. It wasn't just watching them that turned me on, it was the sounds. I could hear them grunting as they fucked. I could hear their bodies slapping together rhythmically.

Amanda had her head to the side of my dads and was nibbling his ear and whispering to him, just loudly enough for me to hear. "Fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl hard." she said and glanced at me. "I love you." I hoped she was talking to me when she said it.

Her head turned and she seemed to look past me. Her eyes widened and then closed as she buried her head in my dads' neck. "Remember the two things I told you last time?" she whispered in his ear.

"Tell me" my father moaned still thrusting, he seemed to be fucking her harder. I figured he was close to cumming and had better pull out soon as Amanda still wasn't on the pill.

"I told you next time I wanted you to cum in my pussy. I wanted you to fill your little girl's pussy with your spunk." She wrapped her legs around him even tighter as he slammed into her.

"You want me to cum in you baby?" groaned my dad as he fucked her.

"Yes daddy, you can cum in me." she was biting his neck as she spoke. "And I said I wanted you guys to call Matt." She glanced up and looked me in the eye then turned and looked at the doorway behind me. "I want to see his cock. I want to fuck him next."

I followed her gaze towards the bedroom door. Standing there was my younger brother Matt, home from college on Friday night for the weekend. How long had he been standing there? He looked at me and quickly looked back at our father fucking my fiancé. He didn't say a word, how could he? What would someone say in a situation like that?

"I can't wait to see his cock. I want to watch him stroke it while I get fucked. Maybe he'll want to cum on my face or in my mouth. If he can last, maybe he can cum in me just like daddy's going to." said Amanda not taking her eyes from Matt.

I glanced at my brother and nodded. He hesitated and looked back at Amanda. She was staring at him and licked her lips. "Let me see it." she repeated.

He made his decision and was naked in a flash. He was hard and followed her instructions, slowly stroking his dick as he watched our dad pump his cock in and out of my fiancés cunt. Neither he nor I said a word as we watched and listened. The only sounds were of my father's body slapping against my fiancé and the grunts and moans they were making as they fucked.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna cum." said my dad. "Are you sure I can cum in you?"

"Fuck, fuck..." my fiancé moaned. She wrapped her legs tighter around him; her body was shaking from within as she came with my dad's cock in her pussy. He couldn't have escaped her grip if he tried. "In me, cum in me daddy."

"Ungh...ohh...ughh" my dad grunted as he slammed into her, pushing cock as deeply as he could into her depths.

I could see his balls pull tight and his penis contract as he shot his load. With every spasm he tried to push deeper. He was filling my fiancés pussy with sperm. No longer slamming quickly, he remained in her, enjoying the feeling of her pussy as it milked his cock. They were kissing, running their fingers through each others hair as they continued humping slowly. He was still twitching, his balls still contracting as he emptied himself in my fiancés fertile young womb. I was so hard; I couldn't wait to have her for myself.

She whispered in his ear as she looked me in the eye. "Too bad I just finished my period; you could have knocked up your little girl." She teased. "Would you like that?"

Forporn
Forporn
198 Followers
12