The Dare Ch. 06

Story Info
New friends.
1.4k words
4.15
32.4k
7
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their waitress was the same perky brunette who had greeted Mike so familiarly in the pool table area. Up close, Liz saw she was a stunningly beautiful woman, probably mid-late twenties, with a decent size chest, thin waist, long legs. She was probably about 5'10" or 5'11", just a hair under six foot.

"Hi, I'm Melinda, may I take your order, or would you like me to just freshen your drinks?"

"I'll take another Yuengling, and you, Liz?"

"Melinda—what a pretty name! Not one you hear much anymore."

"Thank you, I'm named for my grandmother."

"Well, Melinda, I am Liz, and very pleased to meet you. I'm still working on my drink so ok there. Instead, I will go for the Texas trio, in honor of Rafael here who hails from the big state, where everything is big, if you know what I mean ." As Liz winked at the waitress, her left hand dropped down and gave a friendly squeeze between Rafael's legs, for added emphasis.

"Got it—one Yuengling and one Texas trio, coming right up, so to speak." Melinda winked back. Evidently she wasn't a prude and was used to the trading the teasing barbs right back with her friendlier customers.

As she sauntered off, Rafael commented, "Wow, I don't think I've ever been with a woman as forward as you, Liz. My wife—"

"Rafael, time to set some ground rules. First off, your wife obviously caused you pain, and is off with someone else right now. You can dwell on that or enjoy your time with me. If you choose me, then let's agree, no more mention of your wife. Agreed?"

"Yes, of course, I'm sorr-"

"Secondly, no more feeling sorry or apologizing. Third, we're having fun, but that does not mean you get to fuck me. I am here with my husband..."

"Whhhat?"

"Sorry, didn't meant to startle you. My husband and I are a bit more open-minded when it comes to games, and well, I came to this bar tonight because he bet me no one would hit on me..." A little stretching of the truth, but she thought Rafael might bolt at the whole truth.

"You did. And for that I am most appreciative, and I am determined to show you a good time, help you to relax, no matter what. I haven't been in a Jacuzzi in awhile and hopefully your offer still stands."

"Well, of course, but..."

"Now, my husband will be in the room as well, but maybe we can convince another certain somebody to join us. You did think our waitress was cute, right?"

A sudden force pushed back against her hand in reply.

"Hmmm....the thought of me and her and you in that hot tub is definitely having a reaction. You know, Rafael, it seems criminal to keep that caged inside your pants..."

Liz had chosen the booth, as they had their backs to the bar, and only someone walking into the room and turning their heads directly at their table could see them. And they would mostly see Liz's form as Rafael's lower half was concealed from view.

Rafael placed both of his hands on the table. He really didn't know what this crazy sexy hot redhead was going to do or say next. She didn't leave him wondering long.

With her maple eyes gazing into his blue pupils, and her left hand holding his chinos taut, she pulled the zipper down, careful not to inadvertently catch any of his flesh. She reached into his pants, and boxers, sliding down his cock to the head, and eased it cautiously out into the air. Pushing down on the pants, she manipulated as much flesh out as possible. Only then did she break eye contact to stare at what she held in her hands.

Very thick, and reaching high, it was definitely a wondrous example of manhood. She noted he was circumcised, the shiny head bobbing gently as she stroked with both hands his entire length.

God, it was beautiful! She abruptly turned about face as a loud joking group of guys opened the bar doors and waltzed in, not even glancing in their direction.

After they passed, Melinda showed back up with the beer and a large plate of food split in three sections—Chicken Quesadillas, Beef Taquitos, and cheese drenched Nachos with sides of salsa, guacamole, and plenty of jalapenos. Liz took the opportunity to take a deep sip of her drink.

"Here you go, the Texas Trio. So do you really hail from Texas?"

"Yes, Melinda, from Austin, although originally from Florida."

Liz almost choked on her drink, as she realized how calm Rafael sounded—for a man with his dick swinging in the wind, just barely hidden beneath the table.

She looked up at Melinda. "Yeah, now he's here gracing us with his big presence. Did you know he has the Jacuzzi suite next door?" Her fingertips grazed ever so tantalizing around the rim of his cock and scraped across the head. Rafael fidgeted anxiously.

Melinda sighed. "Sounds nice—I could go for that about now. I bet you two have been planning this nice getaway for awhile now."

"No, actually we just met—I'm here with my husband, Mike. I think you know him—he's back playing pool."

"Oh that Mike! Yeah, we know him well. He comes in quite often with his clients. He is such a flirt, but don't worry, he never takes it past the teasing stage as he is always first to blush."

They shared a knowing smile. "Thanks, Melinda. That means a lot to me. I imagine you must be very sore, working on your feet all day. What time do you get done work? "

"Well, we close at midnight tonight—Thursday thru Saturday we stay open until two, but rest of the week is slower."

"So does Rafael's hot tub sound inviting? "

Melinda gave him a questioning look..."Yes, it's alright with me if it's alright with him."

Liz squeezed just a bit. "Of course it is." Rafael half-jumped out of his chair, then realized the possible exposure and dropped back down lower into the seat.

"Ok, sounds like a date, then, Melinda. By the way, I wasn't joking when I said everything is big in Texas..." She leaned back a bit to show Melinda.

Eyes widening the girl stood stunned for a minute then struggling to pull her gaze away, she swallowed and said, "And you're with your husband? I mean, well..."

"Yes, Melinda, I know what you meant. I think Rafael would enjoy being with you tonight when we all go back to his room. He has been without how long now?" She twisted to face Rafael who was just beginning to lose the deep red that had flooded his cheeks moments earlier.

He swallowed and squeaked out, "About a year..."

"I thought you said your wife left you six months ago?" Liz exclaimed looking sharply at him.

"Well, she did, but we hadn't done it for about six months before and..." Clearly embarrassed he hung his head—that is until Liz applied pressure again, sending his head back in a mixture of agony and pleasure.

"Well it's only quarter to 11 now---try to keep him, you know," primed", until I get off."

"Don't worry, Melinda. And I'd bet Rafael will get you off many times tonight. "

They both giggled and shared a look, just like two schoolgirls.

"Now, on your way back, can you send my husband back over here? Some bimbo is hanging on him and really, enough is enough."

"Oh, don't worry about Jenny—she throws herself at anything with a Y chromosome. Mike totally abhors her. I'll go extricate him now for you."

"Thank you. Again. Hey, before you go, did you want to..."

Melinda looked at Rafael..."May I?"

"Uhm, sure. I mean, I'd love you to."

She leaned over pressing down on Liz's ample chest, a hand steadying itself on her thigh, and moved her head over his lurching member. She started to touch with her hand, then pulled it back, lowered her had and engulfed the engorged head in between her luscious red lips. Rafael threw his head back and moaned at the unexpected pleasure. A quick "pop" and a squeeze of Liz's thigh, and the brunette beauty stood back upright.

"Thank you! I can't wait until later." The happy waitress skipped away, her skirt swaying.

It took all of Rafael's strength to pick up the bottle and swallow for several seconds, almost draining the whole beer in a single attempt. Liz smiled and finished her own drink, immune to the prior "brain freeze."

"Are you having a good time, Rafael?"