The Dare Pot Ch. 01

Story Info
When the dare comes out of the pot, you must do it.
1.1k words
4.07
81.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

There are some groups of friends that are just so close that they seem almost impenetrable to anyone outside of them. They don't mean to be, but they are.

Robbie, James, Katie and Kira were such a group. Nobody knew if they were two couples, just good friends, one couple and two friends or what. No one ever asked. They just accepted them as they were.

Robbie was a contradiction. Good looking, athletic and intelligent. His running ability was the envy of the track team. But running didn't interest him. Instead he spent most of his time at a computer learning, developing, and improving his game. The game he hoped would earn him the money to one-day rival Bill Gates.

James was a rebel without a clue. He tried to be the bad boy but his natural comic side just got in the way of that.

Katie and Kira were both attractive. Not to the point where they were the most attractive in class. But still enough to ensure that Saturdays could be filled with dates without too much effort.

The Dare Pot began life one summer night at a party. All four were tipsy. Not quite drunk but about one drink away from it. They'd played spin the bottle and knew each other to well for Truth or Dare to be that much fun.

Robbie used the opportunity to suggest that they could help him by testing his new program. The program was designed to send pre-programmed text messages to mobile phones and then collate responses.

Each person would write ten dares. The dares had to be something that either a man or woman could do. They had to be verifiable by means of photographic evidence. They had to be something that once completed it was done, for example you couldn't dare someone to marry a homeless person.

One person would be chosen at random by the computer as the DareMaster. They would choose when the system would generate the dare and verify that everyone completed it to satisfaction. The DareMaster must keep their identity secret. Nobody could turn down a dare. The dare had to be completed in the timeframe specified by the DareMaster. As such all mobile phones should be on always and kept ready to receive.

Once the game started it was on until either the DareMaster was unmasked or the year rolled into the new one. This meant that the game could easily last six months, as it was only June.

Robbie prepared a login to The Dare Pot for each of them. He set it up so that each person could access The Dare Pot from there own home at anytime. When they logged in for the first time they were confronted with a list of the rules and only having agreed to abide by them were they able to enter their dares. He also set up a gallery for all the photographic proof.

Only the DareMaster would have full access and the computer hadn't chosen who that was yet.

All four logged in, accepted the rules and entered their dares. So, the game began.

The first dare came in on the Saturday morning of the second week of the game starting. The dare was a simple one.

Take a full-length photograph of yourself immediately and then send it to the DareMaster.

For the guys this was no problem. They had both been up for a couple of hours so were dressed and so they did it without a thought.

Katie was dressing. She was in a skirt and camisole top and so after saying a silent prayer of thanks because her breasts looked so good in the top she had chosen that day she snapped her photo and sent it.

Kira wasn't so lucky. She was in the shower. She was wet and soapy when the text arrived. Her photo arrived last and showed all of her. Within twenty minutes the DareMaster had posted the photos into the gallery section for all four to see.

Later that day the next dare came through.

Go to the park immediately and meet the others. Strip off to your underwear and then run around the lake in the park once. While you are running your lap the other three should be photographing it. Then one of them should do their lap. The sequence in which you should run is boy, girl, boy, girl.

You may only get dressed once all four people have completed their lap

The four of them all looked nervous as they met up. The boys had a quick game of rock, scissor, and paper to see what order they would run in. The girls just agreed that Kira should go first. They looked at each other, smiled then stripped.

James went first. He got to the first corner before his erection sprung out of his boxers. He tried to tuck it back in but by the second corner it was back out. It reappeared at the third corner and it was at this point that he gave up tucking it away and just let it point the way to the finish line.

Kira was in a yellow bra and thong set. The bra was a half-cup bra. The top half was covered by a see through net with flowers on. It looked nice but was not designed to support the breasts of a running woman. Her breasts managed to stay in slightly longer then James's erection had done but only by about five yards. Once they were out Kira left them out.

Robbie was next. Before he began he stepped out of his boxers. Allowing the group to see him fully for a few seconds while he reversed his boxers. When he put them back on the hole at the front that had proved fatal in ensuring that James had escaped was at the back and so Robbie had a clear run.

Katie was up next. She was wearing a pair of French knickers and a camisole top. Her nipples were pushing through the top straining to be freed. As her breasts weren't in a bra to begin with they a lot freer during her lap.

The boys were mesmerised as they watched her. Almost forgetting to take photos.

As before within twenty minutes there photos all appeared in the gallery.

This time though there were four additional files there. They were video files. One for each of them showing their lap around the park.

The DareMaster had pulled a surprise out of the hat. All four marvelled at whichever of them had thought of this, as it was obvious that whoever the DareMaster was they had planned this one very carefully.

But bearing in mind the computer generated the dare at random and the four of them never left each other's side. How did the DareMaster manage it??

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers