The Daring Exhibitionist - Colleen

Story Info
Young VP fantasizes while nude cat work.
3.6k words
4.49
27.1k
40
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a series of stories I hope to write involving daring ladies with overactive imaginations and exhibitionist tendencies. The temptation of being nude in public is something they fantasize about. Eventually driven by lust and the danger and vulnerability of being completely bare-assed where one shouldn't, fantasy becomes reality...

The sun shone brightly as Colleen came out of the subway. It was a warm spring Saturday as Colleen, a very pretty blond with small but pert breasts, sweet round ass and all the right curves, headed for her job at a prestigious insurance company. She wore sandals, jeans and a t-shirt, with her big bag slung over he shoulder. She had started right out of college, and just 6 years later had made "VP". Of course this company gave out VP titles like Halloween candy, so there were plenty of VPs. But while the title might not have had the clout some would think, it did come with perks her underlings didn't enjoy. Of course one of those "perks" was working the occasional Saturday.

Colleen sighed as she turned down the side street towards the only open entrance. She entered and walked over the security desk set up for weekends. She showed her ID to the female security guard, signed in (couldn't notice hers was the only name), swiped her ID as she walked through the gate and then waited for the second security guard on duty to head up to her office and unlock the door.

"Frank," the guard at the desk called out, "You wanna head up with this young lady and let her in?"

Frank was inside the security office situated right across from the check-in desk, sitting behind the front counter, feet up eating a bagel and watching TV. He groaned to himself as he got up, grabbed his keys and walked Colleen towards the elevator bank.

The building was 34 floors. One elevator bank went from the lobby and stopped at all floors to the 18th, and the other went from the 19th floor to the 34th. This was a bit of a pain, since Colleen's office was on the 8th floor while the executive offices were on the 26th. So to go from one to the other one would have to go from the 8th down to the lobby, walk across the expansive lobby to the other elevators and then ride up to the 26th.

Colleen and Frank came out of the elevator and walked over to the big glass doors that led to the 8th floor suite. As Frank unlocked them he told Colleen "If you use the restroom (which were located outside the office suite) make sure you prop open the door since they automatically lock when you close them." Colleen duly noted this since having to call Frank or the other guard away from their TVs and comfy chairs didn't seem like a good thing to do. They didn't seem to be too happy to be working Saturday either, but at least they were getting paid overtime.

He also pointed out that the floor was a bit stuffy; since she was the only person scheduled to work today building services didn't turn on the AC. "Feel free to open a window if it gets too hot" Frank suggested, "just don't fall out." With that Frank headed back to the elevators and his TV. Colleen was relieved to see him go.

Colleen walked to her office (another perk was she had a real office and not a cubicle), tossed her bag on the floor under her desk and fired up her PC. She also pulled her laptop out of her bag, plugged it in and turned it on. Colleen kicked off her sandals and leaned back in her chair. She logged onto the company servers and got to work. After about an hour she was done, but far from finished. She needed to upload the file to another server, and it was a big file and a slow server. She clicked "send" and saw it would take almost 2 1/2 hours to upload.

"Shit," she muttered to herself, "when are these cheap SOBs going to upgrade this system?" The company was in the process, but as luck would have it hers hadn't been done yet. While the file slowly uploaded, Colleen leaned back in her chair and stared at the screen. Her mind began to wander.

Here she was, the only person on the entire floor, probably the entire building. She could either stare at her PC or spend her time in a more interesting manner. Naughty, perhaps. She thought about stories she'd read on ENF websites about women in similar situations who'd gotten naked at work. She liked the idea of ENF -- Embarrassed Nude Female. She imagined herself in such a situation, and the more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea. But did she have the nerve? She was a VP in a stuffy insurance company. That alone would make people think she was just as stuffy, too. But what if she got caught? Then again, wasn't the danger aspect one of the things that made it so appealing? No, she thought, it's time for a little fun. Some naughty fun.

But first she got up and peered out of her office. Of course she was the only one there, but she felt compelled to check anyway. Colleen knew nobody else was coming in today. The guards wouldn't be coming up unless she called them; neither would maintenance. She was pretty much all alone, and would most likely be for the remainder of the day. Of course if she did encounter anyone else, that would only lead to the danger and the thrill. Like in the stories.

Colleen continued to wander around, pausing every now and then to look out the windows. Imagine, she though, me totally nude up here and not one of those hundreds of people down there would ever know. When she got back to her office she saw the file had barely budged.

"Oh fuck it" she said out loud as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it on her chair. "Might as well have some fun while I'm waiting." She quickly undid her jeans and pushed them past her shapely ass, down her long, smooth legs to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She slid her bra straps off her shoulders and unclasped her bra, freeing her small but round and perky breasts. Her nipples immediately responded to their exposure. Dropping it on her desk, Colleen shuddered slightly as she slid off her panties.

"Not nude enough" she said as she removed her watch, bracelets and earrings. She placed them in the top drawer of her desk. Now completely bare-assed, Colleen left her office and strolled around the floor. She stopped at the copy machine and pressed her naked breasts against the cold glass (it felt wonderful) and pushed the copy button. She kissed the copy, then tore it up and tossed it away. No evidence. As she continued, Colleen massaged her breasts. Her nipples were as they say stiff enough to cut glass, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. It was then she saw it.

The executive elevator.

While nobody cared if the company peons had to take the long way from this floor to the executive floor, the company hotshots weren't expected to. So inside the office suite there was a single small elevator that went from the 8th to the 26th floor. All one needed was the proper ID. Like the ID a VP would have. A VP like Colleen.

Colleen stood there, wondering if she had the nerve to do it, go up to 26 totally nude, with 18 floors between her and her clothes. It sounded so dangerous to be so vulnerable. She didn't think twice as she hurried to her office, grabbed her ID and hurried back to the elevator. She swiped her card, the doors opened and she stepped in. She was practically shaking as the elevator headed up.

"Oh God," what if somebody's up there? she said to herself. She struck a sexy ENF pose. The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. Stepping outside, the floor was as empty as hers. She walked down the hall, past all the fancy executive offices with their dark woods, huge desks and big leather chairs. She sat in one and it felt great against her naked body. She entered another office and imagined being made to strip nude because of some infraction.

As Colleen continued, getting wetter and wetter, she made a left and entered the executive lounge, a large room dominated by 2 large leather sofas and several big leather chairs. This is where the executives entertained bigwig clients and other VIPs. She imagined herself walking in on such a function, the only woman amongst stuffy old men in fancy suits. They'd treat her like an equal while all the while offering her one drink after another. As she got more intoxicated they'd start making lewd and dirty comments and suggestions.

Colleen's tawdry fantasy led her to one of the big leather sofas. Dropping her ID onto the cushions, she mounted the back, pressing her dripping and overheated sex onto its cool leather, She moaned as she slid her swollen pussy along the smooth surface, her imagination running wild...

A couple of attendees helped her up onto one of the tables as they offered her money to dance. She kicked off her expensive high heels so she wouldn't fall. As she danced, more money was offered, but this time for her clothes. Amidst hoots and hollers, Colleen danced and stripped, tossing her clothing into the crowd and watching each piece disappear. Eventually she'd find herself completely nude and on her knees masturbating furiously while surrounded by all the men, their cocks out and her hungrily sucking as many as possible. So many stiff cocks, erupting ropes of jizz all over her naked body, covering her face and tits and hair with their cum...

Lost in her tawdry fantasy, Colleen continued to grind her pussy into and along the sofa. She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer. She tried to hold back, but it was futile. Through clenched teeth Colleen moaned as her orgasm erupted, soaking the sofas leather with her cum. She slid off and lay on her back on the sofa catching her breath, her hand cupping her tender and soaked pussy.

Suddenly the elevator dinged, and from down the hall came a voice. Someone chatting on their cell phone. Somebody heading her way.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" Colleen screamed to herself as she quickly wiped her evidence off the sofa while diving onto the floor. Peering from behind the sofa Colleen saw a cleaning woman entering her office, chatting in Spanish on her cell phone while pushing her cart in front of her. "Shit, I thought the cleaning crew wasn't coming in" she mumbled to herself. All she knew was she had to get out of here and fast. Unfortunately the executive elevator was out of the question as it require her to walk right past this woman.

Instead she hurriedly crawled down the hall on the other side of the floor to the staircase, opened the door as quietly as possible and slipped into the stairwell. All she would need to do is hold out here until the cleaning lady left. When she turned around she groaned when she saw, in big bold type, the words "NO RE-ENTRY THIS FLOOR." "Oh fuck," Colleen moaned. "OK, not to worry," she said to herself. "All I need to do is go down one floor, enter there and take the elevator to my floor." She hurried down the stairs, a combination of fear, panic, arousal and excitement. Yes, despite her predicament Colleen was turned on. The idea of being so vulnerable, so far from her clothing was exciting her. After all, the danger was half the adventure, and her body was responding.

When she got to 25, she entered the floor and hurried to the elevator. She could feel her excitement dripping down the inside of her thighs and she wanted so bad to touch herself, but first things first. She got to the elevator and suddenly realized her dilemma was far from over. In fact it might have gotten worse (and thus even more arousing).

She was on 25. These elevators didn't go down to 8. She'd have to take the elevator to the lobby, cut across the lobby to the other elevators, and take them back up to 8. Shit. She had no choice. Trying not to panic so as to not let things spiral completely out of control Colleen hit the down button.

As the elevator went down, Colleen prayed nobody would be waiting to come up. Her prayers were answered when the doors opened. She stepped out and peered around the large columns. The coast was clear. Stark naked, Colleen ran across the lobby, her bare feet barely making a sound. She didn't have her ID (fuck she thought, it's still on 26) so she ducked under the turnstile. Pressing the UP button, she willed the elevator to hurry up. When it arrived she practically threw herself in, pushing 8.

When she arrived at her floor, Colleen breathed a sigh of relief as she headed for the glass doors of her office suite. Hopefully the cleaning lady stayed out of the lounge and didn't find her ID. Right now Colleen just needed to get her clothes. She grabbed the door knob and turned...

Nothing. The door was locked. "Of course it's locked," she groaned. "It locks when you close it, and I never left after Frank unlocked it." Colleen had no choice but to go back down to the lobby and head back to 26. She sure as shit couldn't go to security naked and ask to be let in. She'd have to hide out on 26 until the cleaning lady left, then find her ID so she could use the executive elevator to go down to 8 where her clothes were.

So back down Colleen went to the lobby. Like before, she got out and checked to see that the coast was clear. This time it wasn't. The female security guard was walking around stretching her legs. There was no way she'd miss a very naked Colleen running across the lobby. Colleen had no choice but to go down another floor to the one of the 3 sub-basements. The first was out of the question since it was the cafeterias and a pedestrian concourse. She figured the lowest one was the best option, since that was mostly storage and mechanicals, so she pushed S3.

The elevator doors opened and Colleen peered outside. Everything was quiet. Maintenance didn't work Saturday unless they had to, and when they did building employees would be notified since some system or another would be out. Colleen crept down the hall to the other elevators. Here she was wandering bare-assed naked around the building's basement. All her clothes were 10 floors above her. Usually it was a beehive of activity, but today just a single nude and turned-on blond. She couldn't believe how aroused she was. If she didn't take care of herself she'd cum anyway.

As she walked past the freight elevator it dinged. Turning towards it, she realized somebody was coming down. Lucky for her the door opened very slowly, giving her enough time to duck behind some office furniture. A custodian came out pushing a small dumpster. And he was heading her way. Colleen squeezed herself alongside an old bookcase as the custodian trundled past. Pushing his dumpster and listening to his iPod he never noticed the stark naked blond just a few feet away. Colleen remained motionless as he turned down another corridor and disappeared.

Evidently this encounter had pushed her arousal past its limits as she suddenly came without even touching herself. Her orgasm actually splashed onto the floor as her hands dove between her legs. Colleen sagged to the floor as she made her orgasm last, shaking with arousal and smearing her cum all over herself, not caring about the custodian anymore. But he was long gone.

On shaky legs Colleen headed back to the elevators and up to 26. This was the BIG gamble. Her entire career was riding on what happened next. If the cleaning lady was still up there she'd most likely be on the far side of the building where all the executive suites were. Therefore Colleen took the elevators farthest away. Everything rode on not being caught. How would she ever get out of that? Would the cleaning lady report her, or blackmail her? Colleen shook the thought out of her mind.

When she got to 26 the ding of the elevator sounded as loud as a foghorn on a still night, but as the doors opened Colleen could hear a vacuum in the distance. Using the sound as cover she hurried down the far hall, then crawled on all fours towards the lounge. The cleaning lady was vacuuming the lounge. And there, peeking out from between two of the sofa cushions was the blue lanyard her ID was attached to. She needed the cleaning lady to just vacuum on by and not notice it, too. Because if she did, Colleen imagined...

And she did. Colleen watched in horror as the cleaning lady spotted the blue lanyard, and pulled it out. She gave it a quick once over and tossed it on her cart. Then went back to her vacuuming. Colleen would need to wait until the cleaning lady wasn't looking, sneak across the lounge, grab her ID and hightail it to the executive elevator. When she got her chance, she half sprinted across the lounge, grabbed her ID, then snuck over the the executive elevator. Waiting there was the cleaning lady.

"¿qué es lo que tenemos aqua? What do we haf here?" she said in broken English. "What kine of a dirty puta run around the work with none of the clothes on?" Colleen stammered "I can explain," even though she had no idea where to begin.

"I bet you can, missy" said the cleaning lady as she hungrily eyed Colleen's body. "I bet you do anything so maybe I done call security? Si?"

"I can pay you. Just please don't say anything." Colleen was practically begging.

"Oh, I have better idea." She smiled as she took Colleen gently by the arm and led her back into the lounge. She also took Colleen's ID and placed it in her pocket. "So you no runna way" she said.

Colleen was beside herself as she was seated on the same sofa she was masturbating on when all this was innocent, erotic fun. She watched as the cleaning lady walked over to her cart and began to undress. Colleen blanched as her short, flabby body came into view. She turned to the side, dropped her giant underwear and pulled a strap-on from out of her cart. As she walked over to Colleen, waving the big rubber cock at her, she could see her unkempt bush peeking from behind and around the strap-on. "At least she left on her bra and socks on" Colleen thought. As turned off as she was by the cleaning lady's physical appearance, Colleen was just as turned on by what was about to happen. The cleaning lady had Colleen bend over one of the lounge chairs as she took her by the waist and slid the 8" rubber cock into her soaked pussy.

"Maybe I forget everything if you be good little puta, comprende?" she said as she began to slide the dildo in and out of Colleen's dripping box. The room filled with Colleen's moans and the cleaning lady's Spanish curses as she fucked Colleen from behind. Colleen spread her legs as far as she could, then squealed when the clean lady began to finger her rosebud.

"Oh my God" Colleen practically screamed as one, then another orgasm washed over her. The cleaning lady quickly slid out the dildo and replaced it with her tongue. Colleen lifted her left leg onto the back of the chair as the cleaning lady licked the juices dripping from the young VP's swollen sex...

The cleaning lady's tongue morphed into Colleen's finger as her orgasm shook her from her fantasy. While hiding, she'd been fantasizing about getting caught by the cleaning lady. Sliding her middle finger in and out of her drenched twat and teasing her puckered hole with her thumb, she moved her sensitive lips back and forth along the carpeting. Between her fingers and the carpeting, her girly bits were in heaven. And all the while she was watching the cleaning lady vacuum, hoping she didn't notice her ID. As Colleen pressed her body into the wet spot she'd created, she saw the cleaning lady didn't.

The cleaning lady finished her work, packed up her stuff and left. Colleen heard the elevator arrive, signaling that once again she was all alone. She looked at the wet spot her orgasm had left on the carpeting. Calling after the now departed cleaning lady she pointed and said "Missed a spot."

Colleen grabbed her ID and giving it a kiss she headed down the executive elevator, thinking how she'd need to work more Saturday's alone.

When she got back to her office she plopped naked down on her chair and looked at the screen of her PC. The file was still 27 minutes away from being uploaded.

12