The Dark and The Blond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He had broken the rules!' He hadn't placed any oil there, and his hard eyes dared me to make him stop. As he lapped and licked I struggled to speak, but when his teeth bit my hard round clit, I sat up causing him to release me.

"Stand up and press you back into the wall!" I commanded, as I attempted to draw breath.

He stood up slowly and walked backwards towards the wall. I followed him over and as he stood straight I plunged my hand down his jeans and pulled up hard for he wasn't wearing any underwear. He moaned harshly at this and I did it again while my other hand slipped under his sweater to find his nipple. I tugged each harshly and he gasped.

"You broke the rules and you know it." I growled, as I continued this action. "Take off the sweater and throw in on the chair!" I continued directing, not letting up on my exercise.

With his sweater gone, his muscles bulged out. His nipples were perfectly round and I took one in my mouth sucking and biting it. I did the same thing to other one and then looked up at his face. His body had begun convulsing and his eyes begged me to not let him come in his jeans.

"Do you want to take off your pants?" I pushed him, wanting to hear him beg.

"Yes," He shuddered looking down at me. Still upset I continued for a few more seconds before stopping, right before what I believed to be his coming point.

I stepped up to him with my hip. "Feel my wetness."

He hesitated a moment before his hand moved to feel the spot between my legs. With one hand still cradling his balls, I undid his belt and told him to push his pants down with his other hand.

His tan covered him everywhere; either he had his own private beach or access to a tanning bed. But it was his size that held me spellbound, as I had been punishing him I hadn't noticed that my hands had not been able to fit around him. It extended the width of my hand and its length was that of the blonds.

"You are out of your pants as you requested. Do you want to come in my hand or in the wetness your fingers feel?"

"In you," He gasped fiercely.

"Then take me fast before I change my mind."

Knocking the wind out of me I found myself flung against the wall. He impaled me onto him as he lifted me off my feet and drove me harder up the wall. My body fought to surround him, the tight fit only made him continue to pump in and out of me. I grabbed his head and forced his mouth onto mine as we both screamed our release.

Panting, he waited a few minutes before gathering me up and shuffling back towards the bed. Lying together I felt his penis gradually resided inside of me, leaving my inner flesh throbbing from the relief. His hands caressed my skin and I touched his lips softly with my fingers. We fell asleep like this.

A few hours later, I awoke to feel him growing inside me. Opening my eyes rapidly, I found him gazing down at me his mouth lowering to nip at my earlobe.

"I don't do seconds." I informed him in a harsh tone, as I attempted disengage myself.

His muscles engulfed me as he fought against my struggles, laughing dangerously, "To bad, this is an encore."

Palming my face with both of his hands he kissed me roughly, arousing my tongue as well as my body once again.

"This is why I chose that you play with the other and not him with you." My dark lover whispered as he nibbled my lips. "I did not want any man least of all that child to touch you like this. I knew he could not satisfy you like I could."

He was huge inside of me, my eyes closed as he started to kiss my neck. His large hands grabbed my ass and I realized that he held something in his right hand. His left hand slid though and separated my cheeks and I realized that the vibrator I had used earlier was being positioned between them.

"No!" I said struggled pushing at him. But it was too late, he turned it on and I found myself being taken from both directions, he began to push himself even more into me.

His lips licked me gently, my nipples hardened and his hands continued to caress me tenderly. The contrast in actions was incredible. My hips bucked widely beneath him and I came over and over until he finally released me and gently turned off the vibrator, eased out the small torturer.

I knew that I had intended this to happen that my reasons for choosing the blond other had been to fire up this man's ferocity. I had chosen the other to illustrate the contrast between them. The night had been full of opposites, and he had enjoyed them.

As he rolled off exhausted again I looked at him. This was a man who had eyes of pure dark chocolate that could melt any girls' heart. He was use to getting his own way, and I had felt throughout the evening how powerful he was. His actions this night had not been one bent on revenge for making him beg, he had given me just what he knew I needed strong yet sensitive love making. He had not made me beg for anything I still controlled the situation.

For a half hour or so we took time to just stroke and trace each others' body. Then stifling a feel of remorse, I sat up slowly against the headboard. He turned to look at me as I softly whispered "Clean us up with the towel."

Understanding that I was making this a command, he nodded his head reluctantly and slowly did so in silence.

After he was sure that there were no juices left I directed him to get my robe and as I stood up he helped me into it. With my back to him I tied the robe tightly around me. He drew back after watching me do this and I walked slowly and carefully over to the water stand. I felt his eyes continue to stare at me, but I did not turn around. I took a long sip of water before placing the glass down on the table. He hadn't made a sound or a movement and I don't know what I would do if he did.

I took a deep breath trying to make my body look indifferent. When I spoke I did so with a crisp clear voice, "When I leave the room take your cloths and clean up in the bathroom behind me, afterwards step through the other door and inform the person there that you pleased me very well." After I let this sink in, added softly, "Thank you for coming."

I got to the door before I heard him respond in a beautiful deep baritone voice, "No, Thank You."

I never saw him again, and I hope that after I pen this I will finally be able to forget him. At least until the day comes when I read it in my later years.

12