The Dark Fucker Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian Wife goes BLACK Again.
2.5k words
4.11
32.5k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neha had recently completed her Interior Designing project. She was very happy that everyone liked her work, as a result she was get recognized and had bagged a lot of more projects.

It was Sunday morning, after completing her household work she decided to go beauty parlour.

During her involvement in different projects she did not visit the parlour for a long time.

Today, she was free and could spend her day there. While she was on her way to the parlour she got a text from one of her clients.

When she checked her phone, it was from Chris.

Chris was asking her out for a dinner.

Neha also wanted to meet him because she was thinking that he might give another opportunity for a new project. She replied "OK". Chris thanked her and said he would be coming to pick her up at 8 PM.

Neha came back from the parlour and quickly went to have a bath. While she was having her bath, it reminded her of the last time she was with Chris.

It had been two weeks she hadn't heard from Chris, but all of sudden now she received a text from Chris, she was wondering what was he up to?

After finishing her bath she came out and started getting ready for the dinner. She choose a black dress and applied some red colour lip gloss and sprayed some perfume all over her body, combed her hair and checked herself in the mirror.

She was looking absolute stunning and started waiting for Chris. At 8 PM her door bell, she knew who was it and went to open the door.

When Neha opened the door, she saw Chris standing outside with a bouquet of red roses. She asked him to come in.

As Chris entered, he locked the door behind him handed the bouquet to Neha, hugged her and planted a soft kiss on her glossy lips.

Chris: You are looking absolutely stunning babes.

Neha: Thank you!! and blushed.

Chris: You have got a nice house.

Neha: Thanks. Come I will show you around.

Chris put his hand around her waist as Neha showed him her house. Instantly, Chris stopped Neha.

Neha: What happened? You didn't liked the house?

Chris: No, the house is very good. I would also like to show you something. Close your eyes.

Neha: What is it?

Chris: Close your eyes.

Neha agreed and closed her eyes. Chris put his hand inside his pocket and took out a diamond necklace and placed it around Neha's neck.

Chris: Open your eyes now.

Neha opened her eyes, and saw the necklace.

Neha: It's beautiful.

Chris: Beautiful gift for beautiful lady.

Chris turned her around and moved forward to kiss Neha. Chris broke the kiss and said "Dinner's waiting".

Chris took Neha to his car and went to the famous 5 star hotel of the town. She had never gone to this hotel, luckily she got the chance to visit the hotel with Chris.

It was quite a big hotel with big lawns, quality food, music, spa etc. Initially they spent some time walking in the lawns and discussing about different things. Then Chris took Neha to one corner where he had got the dinner set up ready.

It was in the centre of the lawn with a big table having different variety of foods on it and small soft music playing in the background.

Neha: This was the best food I had ever had.

Chris: There's lot more to come babes. Chris smiled.

Neha thought for a moment what did Chris meant by "There's lot more to come". She was already full and would not be able to eat more.

Chris: Let's go on the roof.

Neha: OK.

They spent some time having a walk on the roof.

It was a pretty dark and cloudy night.

No one could see them on the roof. Chris took Neha to corner of the roof and began kissing her. Neha was also responding to his kisses. They remained lip locked for 10 minutes after which Chris broke the kiss. Neha thought it was time to go back. When she started to walk Chris pulled her back.

Chris: Where are you going beautiful?

Neha: It's time to go back. .? Chris laughed.

Chris: I already told you, there's lot more to come.

Saying this Chris picked Neha up and kissed her. He carried her downstairs to 3rd floor from the roof where rooms were located and stopped at the luxury suite.

Chris opened the lock with the key and locked it again and made Neha stand facing the open space of the luxurious suite with both of his hands wrapped around her waist.

Neha now understood what Chris meant by "there's lot more to come".

Neha saw a double bed in the centre with aroma candles lit all around the room. The whole bed was full of red rose petals. The aroma inside the room was arousing her and making her go crazy.

Chris removed his clothes and also got rid of Neha's clothes while she was still lost in the views of the luxurious suite. Chris again picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid down facing her. Neha was looking at Chris eyes. They were full of lust and she was fully aware now what is going to happen next.

Chris moved forward and began kissing Neha.

He moved on top of Neha and started to play with her breasts. Neha winced in pain but she was also enjoying it.

Chris now focused his attention on her pussy.

It was totally clean shaved. Chris thought Neha, kept it like that so that he is able to enjoy each and every part of it and Chris was the sole owner of it.

As he moved his face close to her pussy, he enjoyed the smell the pussy was radiating and started licking it. Neha began moaning as he increased his speed. Chris stopped and planted a kiss on her lips again and adjusted his monster piece at the entry of her pussy and started pushing his dick inside her.

As Chris kept thrusting his dick inside her, his dick was being galvanized with Neha's juices.

Chris was enjoying the tightness, Neha's pussy was offering to his dick.

Neha's pussy was holding his dick in a vice like grip and in a moment it was completely inside her. Both of them did not move. Chris now raised himself a bit and placed his hands on Neha's breasts, took his dick out and thrust it again in wildly. Neha moaned a little bit at this action.

Chris now started thrusting in and out wildly and increased his speed of fucking. Both of them were grunting and the bed began to shake due to their wild fuck going on. Neha had locked his legs around his waist and she was also moving her body along the wild thrusts of Chris.

Both of them were sweating heavily while there was no sign of Chris stopping any sooner. Neha was already aware of Chris stamina and she knew that it would go on till the morning and her stamina had also increased after her last fuck with Chris. Chris gave a final thrust and his dicked blasted inside Neha's juicy cunt.

Neha also felt the Volcano explode inside her while she was also having a continuous stream of orgasms.

After emptying his seed inside Chris layed down on his back with dick pointing to the roof. Neha climbed on top of Chris and started to kiss him.

Chris grabbed her breasts in his hands and also started kissing her back while squeezing her nipples. Neha was feeling the hard dick behind her waiting to enter her.

Chris: Now is your turn to take care of that. Chris signalled towards his rock hard dick.

Neha moved down and took his dick in her mouth.

For the first time she tasted his semen mixed with her secretions as well. Chris sat down so that Neha could get a better access of the dick.

Neha wrapped her breasts around his dick while simultaneously sucking it as well. Chris really enjoyed the soft and juicy breasts around his dick.

Neha raised her ass up in the air a little bit.

Chris began slapping her ass and asking Neha to take more of his dick inside her mouth. The slaps on her ass hurt a little but it was also encouraging her to take more and more of it inside her mouth. However, she could not take it completely inside her mouth because it was such huge sized rod.

Neha stopped sucking and asked Chris to lie down, saying she wanted to ride him now. Chris agreed and put his hands around his head saying that the dick was all hers and she could do anything with it. Neha had to raise herself and after positioning it entry of her pussy she sat down on it. Due to her wetness it went inside her love box in an instant and disappeared completely inside the folds of her juicy pussy.

Neha could feel huge balls touching her ass.

She looked down and saw Chris smiling and his dick was completely lost in her inner folds of her pussy. After her orgasm ended she began sliding up and down at full pace taking all of his dick inside her in.

While Neha was sliding up and down Chris was continuously staring at her breasts which were bouncing wildly in front of his eyes.

Chris was quite happy that Neha had given in easily for a fuck session without being drunk this time. He really liked her tight pussy which had returned back to its original size after the last fuck session they made. Perhaps he had given sufficient time for her cunt to return to normal again so that he again play with her.

He laughed inside his mind. The pair of breasts that were bouncing wildly were the best pair and this pretty lady was his bitch now.

Neha now placed her hands on Chris chests and he came back from his inner thoughts and saw the jewel that was riding him. Chris was slapping Neha on her ass asking her not to stop and maintain the pace with which she was going on. After few thrusts Neha reached another orgasm and Chris also exploded. There mixed juices were flowing down on the bed.

As Neha gained her breath back, she fell on sideways. Chris came behind her, squeezed her breasts and kissed her.

Chris: You are amazing babes.

Neha: You are amazing too.

Chris now raised her leg with one hand, and with other hand positioned his dick at entry of her pussy and thrust it in. Neha moaned and Chris began his rhythm. Both of them approached a common orgasm and Chris emptied inside her again.

Chris now took Neha in his lap kissed her and began to play with her breasts again, sucking and biting the nipples.

Moments later they resumed their fucking session and kept going on and on. Almost all the candles were burnt completely and both of them were still enjoying each other. Chris and Neha were now tightly wrapped in each others arms and kissing each other passionately. Chris got up and moved towards the window and slid the curtains to one side. It was still cloudy with very little light outside.

Neha hugged him from behind, he turned towards her, picked her up and carried her to bed again for a final fuck before they leave. They got involved in fucking again with Neha on the top. Both of them reached their climax and quickly started dressing and left the room.

Chris drove back to Neha's house to drop her and stopped the car outside her house. It was still dark outside.

Chris: I am thirsty. Can I get a glass of water?

Neha: Sure. Come in.

As they went inside, Neha closed the door quickly and got undressed immediately, rushed to the kitchen and brought a glass of water. While Chris was drinking the water he kept on staring at nude body in front of his eyes and his dick started rising again inside his pants. Chris kept the empty glass on the table.

Neha: Come this way.

Chris followed her and Neha took him to the bedroom. She switched ON the lights and removed his clothes and jumped on to him.

Chris knew what this meant and carried her to bed. Chris had not thought that Neha would allow him to fuck on the same bed where she makes out with her husband. This was a big surprise for Chris as well.

Anyways he had to do what he had to do, fuck and satisfy the amazing lady. He placed her legs on his shoulders and starting pushing his dick inside and next moment he was in heaven again.

Chris very well knew that her husband is not able to satisfy her needs and that is where he comes into picture. The excitement that he was fucking Neha in her martial bed and she had offered him the space that belonged to her husband made Chris last longer than usual, perhaps this was a big achievement on his part. Chris still came in large volumes even though he had kept going on all the night.

Chris stood up and said he would leave now.

Neha also got up, came close to Chris, moved her hands behind his head and planted a kiss.

Chris put his hands on her ass and pulled her closer while they were kissing each other.

Neha finally broke the kiss.

Neha took his dick in her hands and gave a kiss on top of it before licking it clean.

Chris got dressed and Neha went to see him off. Before opening the door Chris turned back and kissed Neha again.

Chris: Take care of yourself. Goodbye!

Neha also said goodbye, picked her dress and went to her bedroom and saw herself in the mirror.

Her breasts were all red and having bites from her dark lover all over.

She turned around to have a look at her ass.

It was also red due to slaps from Chris and it seemed that his hands were printed on her ass cheeks.

She now had a look at her pussy. It was oozing out white cum mixed with her own juices and her thighs were full of this mixture.

She smiled for a moment.

She placed her dress inside the cupboard went inside to have a bath and came outside, adjusted the bed and slept on nude without putting on the clothes.

While Chris was driving away he was quite happy with his achievement of getting his hands on such an awesome beauty.

He was feeling bad that he had to leave soon as he had some important tasks to be completed at other places.

This amazing fuck with Neha had refreshed him and he was confident that he can concentrate on his new projects. .!!