The Dark Game

Story Info
Blackmail story.
17.3k words
4.32
38.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do two wrongs make a right? Could they ever make a right?

Does no mean no, and does yes mean yes?

This is the first story I've ever written featuring non-consent and reluctance. This is only a piece of fantasy and nothing more. It contains elements of misogyny, which are only in place to present the fantasy authentically -- to explore the psychological terrain.

These characters just barged into my mind one day, sat down and started talking to me. At first they bestowed their stories on an unwilling writer, but soon enough the tale was pouring forth - this really bubbled up from down beneath...

PART ONE -- January 1991

There was a conspiracy of silence in the office. A group of eight women came to an unspoken agreement -- an agreement which was rarely mentioned and which they eschewed responsibility for. The eight of them knew the agreement was in place -- it was communicated by looks and knowing laughter. It was communicated by actions. The other women in the office had some inkling of the agreement, but there was never any available evidence and the eight women never mentioned it to them. The males in the office, besides Peter, were entirely in the dark -- they had no idea what was going on. Peter never told any of his colleagues -- he would face instant dismissal if he ever did.

The group of eight women were a mixed bunch: some were experienced predators. Some of them, however, had never entered into such an agreement before, nor been involved in maintaining an ongoing conspiracy of silence either. They learnt quickly -- the more experienced ones in management showed them the way.

Things just got out of hand and snowballed, some thought -- a few of the girls just started talking amongst themselves about the gorgeous 18 year old guy named Peter from Finance, who had started working there and one thing led to another.

Others in the group claimed the young man invited the attention by the way he looked at them and flirted with them. These women claimed that Peter ultimately instigated it. The women were just giving Peter what he wanted.

It was true that a few of the girls had been talking about Peter. It was also true that the situation started to get out of hand when the same girls began flirting with Peter and touching him inappropriately in the lifts or out in the back room. They had pinched his bum or run their hands over his back and shoulders. A couple of the girls had even tried to kiss him, when no one else was looking.

Then Peter's supervisor Lynn had found out when Peter approached her to make a complaint about the girls. Lynn had approached her superior Theresa about the matter, wondering how the problem should be dealt with. Theresa and Lynn didn't do anything. Both Theresa and Lynn took the girls side and then quickly got involved in the harassment as well. Then the desire to harass Peter reached across departments and another manager named Annette and another female supervisor named Sarah became involved as well.

None of these more senior females wanted to intervene on Peter's behalf or put an end to it. All four of them decided to a take the risk and just let the matter go, join in and harass Peter themselves.

The unspoken agreement between the eight women had a few rules. These were:

First, Peter was fair game for any of them. He was young and gorgeous and it was okay for the eight women to enjoy him if they wanted to, provided they were as discrete as possible. Peter's complaints and occasional tears were unfortunate, but ultimately could be ignored. Sometimes he might get upset, but he was just being young, and after all he was a heterosexual male and heterosexual males liked heterosexual females and sex. Why would he complain about anything they were doing to him?

Second, the eight women had to look out for each other. Those outside the clique had to be kept in the dark at all costs and at all times. They had to keep a lookout for each other and distract and confuse those who got too close to finding out the truth, or interrupting one of them while they were with Peter. It was important that nobody knew what was going on.

Third, all eight of them had to be prepared to stand up for the others should Peter actually make a formal complaint about being sexually harassed and bullied at work. It would be his word against all of theirs and they had to be prepared to lie and keep on lying if that's what it took. Everybody had to be protected.

Four, Theresa and Annette were in charge and all of them had to remember that. If the two managers wanted to end the agreement then everybody had to accept that. Hierarchy and levels of responsibility and authority had to be respected. They were experienced and knew how the situation needed to be handled.

Peter never knew what was going to happen at work. Some days very little would happen - maybe someone would pinch his bum and make some flirty comments. Other days the women would be all over him.

Sometimes his short sexy supervisor Lynn sat with him at a quiet desk and offered him so called training. She called it Training to be a Man. She pulled her chair in close and watched him as he navigated the screens on his computer. Then her hand would rest on his thigh as she carefully explained something about the work process he was learning. Then she would run her hand up his leg and place it on his hard cock, still talking to him, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Peter would just sit there red faced and embarrassed as Lynn carefully unzipped him and pushed her fingers inside his underwear. Lynn liked to question him carefully, scrutinising his facial features as she stroked him. The training would run for hours on end.

Sometimes the women watched Peter get up, walk away from his desk and enter the back room where the files and records were kept. At least two of them would stand up and discreetly follow him out there. The girls liked to surround him and take turns kissing him deeply and passionately. Sometimes they would spank him from behind after cornering him and forcing him into the wall.

One night five of the eight women worked in concert together. It was Friday night drinks and a group of people had stayed back too long and drank too much. Most of the older males and females had left and gone home to their families. A few of the younger guys stayed around.

Five of the girls, including Lynn and Sarah had caught Peter coming out of the male toilets. There had been a hush and the women stared at him for a moment. Then the girls grabbed him by the shirt and by his arms and dragged him into the female toilets opposite.

"No, no," he said laughing uncomfortably and then grew desperate.

They pushed Peter into one of the toilet cubicles and then followed him inside. Lynn and Sarah led the charge. Hands reached out and fingers fumbled with his buttons and zippers. The noisy determined females stripped Peter of his clothes piece by piece while he impotently tried to push their hands away. His gentle requests for respect and his passive resistance were ignored.

"Please Lynn, don't," he said softly, trying to stop his supervisor from stripping away his shirt. She grabbed the edges and pulled hard and the last two buttons dropped to the hard tile floor.

"No, don't," he begged before a young female named Kirsten forced her tongue in his mouth and sealed his lips with hers.

Sarah pulled his pants off and Lynn got his shirt off with the other girls help. His clothing lay in a pile outside the toilet cubicle. One of the girls picked everything up and carried it outside, throwing all his clothing down the stairwell. He was trapped naked in the female toilets, surrounded by a group of drunken women, unable to leave to get anyone's help.

Theresa guessed something was up ten minutes later. She was standing with Annette and some of her staff. She noticed that Peter hadn't come back from the toilets yet and that a few of the women were missing. She excused herself and walked in the direction of the toilets. She walked down the long corridor, hearing the sounds of a rampage coming from behind the closed door of the female toilet.

She walked in. The scene surprised her: the five drunken women had Peter trapped in the female toilets. They actually had him backed up in a corner of a cubicle, naked and hard against the wall. Theresa had no idea where his clothes were. Lynn as usual was the ringleader. She was giving the red faced male a hard hand job, pumping his large thick cock with her wet fist, while devouring his mouth. The other women were standing around, running their hands over him and sneaking kisses when they could. Everybody was being noisy.

He had been crying, Theresa noted, judging by his red eyes and shining cheeks. No doubt he had said no repeated times and no doubt the women ignored his weak willed complaints.

Theresa cleared her throat and the women spun about abruptly, worried about getting in big trouble.

"Can you please find his clothes Kirstin and Larissa and bring them back here."

"Okay, yes Theresa," the two girls said and ran off.

"And can the rest of you clean up and go home. Yes, that means all of you."

A few minutes later the female toilets were empty, apart from Peter and Theresa. Peter got his clothes back. They were piled up on the toilet floor at Theresa's feet. The five women had left and gone home as instructed.

Theresa stood at the toilet door, her arms crossed, looking at Peter. He tried to cover his cock with his hands. She pushed his clothes inside with her foot, stepped in and closed the cubicle door behind her. She walked up to Peter and spat in her hand.

"Move your hands Peter," She whispered.

"Theresa, I..."

"Move them now Peter," she said firmly, irritated that he hadn't complied straight away.

Peter moved his hands. His large cock emerged into view. Theresa applied her hand to the head of Peter's cock and slowly rubbed the slippery saliva over him. She spat again and again until her hand and the penis were gluggy and the sound of her hand job was sweet and sticky. She stroked him with long delicious strokes, while he stood there shaking, exposed before this powerful woman.

"Look at me Peter," she commanded softly, placing her free fingers on the point of his chin and adjusting the position of his head, so he was gazing into Theresa's beautiful eyes.

"I can't," he whispered back, not able to be that intimate with someone who had so much control over his body and mind.

"Yes, you can Peter and you will. Come on."

He placed his hands on his manager's waist and looked down into her cool blue eyes. She was so close to him. She looked so impassive and so objective. Her mouth looked hard and even cruel. He kept his eyes right there on her, as she told him to even when his shaking legs began to buckle and he began to whimper from the pleasure. Theresa's tight hand twisted and turned with a thick squelch on the leaky knob and then her fist swept up and down the shaft swiftly.

She made him moan in her face softly and slowly. He was close to coming and so in her power.

"Awww Theresa."

'You like that, do you Peter?"

"Yes, yes."

"Turn around and face the wall Peter."

He turned around, his face inches from the wall. Theresa reached around and grabbed his cock again. She pumped him hard and fast. She pressed her body against his and kissed his ear and neck softly. Peter groaned again and again as he came explosively. He shook and flinched hard and repeatedly while Theresa squeezed and stroked him with a satisfied expression on her face. She had him up on his toes with his face pressed against the cold wall.

"C'mon Peter, c'mon," She whispered, spanking him sharply again and again. He shuddered powerfully.

She made him turn, still standing behind him, pressed up against him. She walked him across the floor of the cubicle, now stroking him well past the point of ejaculation. She ended up squeezing him hard and stroking him vigorously while he whimpered at her to stop.

Theresa abruptly finished, pulled her hand away, turned and opened the toilet door and walked to the door of the female toilets. She pulled out some paper towelling and cleaned her messy hand on the way out. He was left there by himself, breathing hard and feeling upset again, as the toilet door slammed closed with a boom.

Theresa realised that their silent agreement had gotten completely out of hand. She decided to end the old arrangement and start a new one, as she drove home that night after the incident in the women's toilet. She decided that she, Annette, Lynn and Sarah would share Peter between themselves - all the others girls would now be excluded. And further all the action would now take place away from the office, well away from the office.

The harassment would continue, but they were going to have to be a lot smarter and a lot more careful. Theresa didn't want to give hand jobs in the toilets -- she wanted much more than that. She wanted to take Peter to bed - she wanted to enjoy Peter and she wanted to dominate him as safely as possible. She didn't want to lose her job over something trivial like this, nor did she want any of the other girls to lose their jobs either.

******

Peter received the meeting request exactly five minutes before the meeting was due to start. He had no prior notice of the meeting, no chance to prepare himself and received no assistance or advice from anyone. The meeting request popped up on his computer screen and he read it and instantly became anxious and upset, just as they expected him to. Peter looked around, tears welling up in his eyes, a large lump in his throat -- his team mates were all focused on their work, peering into their computer screens and unaware of his terrifying plight.

He examined the meeting request again: it would take place in Theresa's corner office and was due to run for thirty minutes. Theresa, Lynn, Annette and Sarah were all invited to attend. The meeting was titled Performance Related Issues -- Possible Termination of Employment.

He sat there at his desk for the five minutes, trying to calm down by drawing in a number of deep breaths. He drank some water and ran his fingers through his hair. He was sure they were going to finish him off this time -- they weren't really playing around anymore, Peter thought. They really did want him to comply or else they were going to get rid of him - just like they promised they would, when they spoke to him in yesterday's meeting.

With a scraping of his chair Peter stood up, his head down and his heart thumping. A couple of people looked up at him as he walked out of the work pod, turned right and walked down the long corridor. A few people asked him if he was alright and he nodded, the tears building in his eyes.

"You don't have to take this Peter," one cranky older man muttered.

"Just quit man," a young guy said, as Peter walked past.

"They won't stop bullying him," another guy whispered to his neighbour. "They just won't leave him alone, for even a day."

Peter turned left and walked the final corridor -- Theresa's office was at the very end on the right. He trod those final steps like a broken man, expecting this to be the final time he came to his manager's office. He was expecting to be fired.

He arrived at Theresa's office. The door was open and the four women were waiting for him.

"Come in Peter," Theresa said. "Close the door behind you."

Peter closed the door and took the seat Theresa silently pointed at. He sat down between his supervisor Lynn and Sarah. Annette was standing with her back to the wall, her arms folded. All four of them were studying him, noting how upset he was -- watching his chin tremble and looking at the tears in his eyes.

"Well Peter," Theresa said softly, taking a manila folder out of her drawer and opening it and placing it in front of Peter. "Lynn and I would like you to explain this please."

Peter looked down at the pieces of paper in the manila folder. He saw that it was a record of a payment transfer he had drawn up and also a statement of account detailing the transactions in one of the businesses general ledger accounts. Peter felt his heart sink -- he had made a mistake and it was a large one. He could barely look at his tormenters.

"Well Peter, I'm waiting."

"I don't know," he murmured.

"Peter," Lynn said. "You have remitted the wrong amount to one of our customers and now we're out of pocket and have to get the money back. The customers refusing to pay it back. It's thousands of dollars."

There was a heavy silence -- the women bore their eyes into Peter, while he sat there upset and confused.

"Normally, in a situation like this I would dismiss an employee -- do you agree Annette? Would you do the same?"

"Yes, Theresa I would," Annette replied.

"What do you think Lynn," Theresa asked.

"Yes Theresa," Lynn said, and then she turned to Peter. "You've made a big mistake Peter and it's not the first either."

"Peter, Lynn and I are looking at everything you're doing. We are going through all your work and we are turning up quite a few mistakes. Peter, I'm really tempted to terminate your employment on the spot."

"Yes Theresa," Peter said.

"Peter, can you think of anything you can do to fix this problem," Theresa asked.

All four women waited. They had him cornered.

"C'mon Peter," Lynn ventured. "You don't want to lose your job here, do you?"

"Yes Peter -- use your head," Annette added.

"It looks like he does want to lose his job," Sarah added. "Unbelievable -- is the alternative all that worse?"

"No, I wouldn't have thought so," Theresa said, shrugging. She got serious. "Peter, we've tried to be nice about this and it's gotten us nowhere."

"We're sick and tired of waiting Peter," Annette interrupted. "We've been nice about this, but you're not coming to the party. You either agree or you're out of here."

"Exactly Annette," Theresa said. "What do you think Peter?"

He sat there caught in the spotlight.

"Peter, it's not that bad, is it," Lynn asked, smiling. She placed her hand on Peter's leg and ran it up his thigh, "hmmm?"

"Peter, I can make this mistake disappear. It won't appear on your employee file. I will arrange to get the money back before anyone notices it."

"Theresa's being very generous Peter," Annette said.

"What's it going to be Peter," Theresa said. "Are you going to agree and play ball with us, or do I have to fire you?"

"Okay Theresa," Peter finally said, nodding, his eyes red from rubbing.

There was a wave of relief in the office - the four women were pleased. They had taken a big risk in doing this - Theresa and Annette had put the choice to Peter in blunt words and he had folded and accepted. The risk appeared to have paid off.

"Good choice Peter," Sarah whispered.

"Yes, good choice," Annette added.

"Yes, good choice Peter," Theresa said. "I would hate to lose you."

'I'll second that Theresa," Lynn said.

The four women felt triumphant and strong - pleased with themselves.

"Okay, good," Theresa said brightly, closing the manila folder and putting it back in her desk drawer. "Peter, Annette and I are both going away for a three day business conference next Monday. We're going to need you to accompany us both."

"Okay Theresa," Peter said, mustering a smile.

"Good Peter," Theresa said softly.

"And I have another trip a fortnight after that," Annette said, looking in Theresa's direction. "I'll need Peter for those two days as well."

"Of course."

"Wow, I'm getting a bit jealous over here," Lynn said. "Any chance I can get away for a few days as well."

"Of course Lynn - both you and Sarah are due to do some training. I'll have Jennifer set it up. Peter can go with you both."

******

Peter heard the key slide into the lock at 1am. The key and the handle turned and the door opened. His heart thumped as the two female managers entered the hotel room, closed and locked the door behind them. They were two dark shapes outlined in silver by the cool moonlight. Then Annette turned on the soft dim light above. She turned down the light until the bedroom was almost dark again.