The Dark Gaze

Story Info
Always wanted to fuck your teacher?? Have fun.
2.6k words
3.21
31.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I have left my school (and Mary, of course) and came to college, I have joined musical classes. I always wanted to learn music, especially a flute. But my financial conditions were not good so I had to study first to be capable of leading a better life. This was my chance of doing what I wanted to.

It had been a while and my classes were coming to an end. My batch didn't have much of a quantity, only me, as guitar was more in fashion than a flute. But I have always loved the sweet melodious sound of a flute. But being a lone student isn't as bad as you might be thinking. It gave me space to concentrate more.

I had two teachers, siblings, who gave me lessons whoever of them was free but basically it was the brother. I had always been a good student, in all fields, and so in music too. My teachers liked me a lot but no concession with the fee. Soo bad!

It was my last class, and there was nothing to learn now from that class but I wanted to go, to say a final goodbye and thank them for what they had given me. After the encounter with Mary, I had felt much more confident but I still couldn't manage to get a girlfriend. Possibly a reason was that I was so busy with myself to get busy with someone else. I also had a small circle of friends, but they were very good, in the ways like intelligent, popular and honest and mature. I was as I always was, not much of a social guy.

So my teachers were brother and sister. The brother being elder one, was 10 years older than me. And sister was 3 years older, studying in the same college as same as mine but no one knew this. Neither I nor she wanted to tell that news so that everyone can make fun of us.

So, having done the news, I am back to the story.

It was already 4:30 pm, and my last class was after one hour. But I couldn't find any work for myself. So, I decided to have a bath finally. Don't make that face, yes I didn't take a shower usually, sometimes for a week, but I was supported by God itself. I had that type of fairness which might not be very shining but didn't fade noticeably even when I didn't have a bath for days. Also, I didn't smell very much so I could go like that for a time.

So, this day, I took a bath for next seven days and got ready. I was wearing a purple shirt with cargo pants. I do not know if it was true but I had been complemented many times by girls that that combination looked good on me. Also, I did not have many items to make combinations. Still, 45 minutes were left so I decided to go anyways. I reached their home. Yes, my classes were conducted many times at their home as I was just 1 student, so they taught me relaxed. We were almost like a family. If you're waiting for me to describe the sister then you'll have to wait till I meet her. So, when I reached the home, it looked just like normal. What did I expect? Decorated like a Diwali or Christmas? I knocked and waited, no answer, I knocked again and again, finally I heard a reply. It was the sister.

"Who's there?"

"Mia, Its me. Ash."

Sorry I didn't mention the name just using brother and sister. The brother is John and sister be Mia. John was almost like a brother cum friend, unique in his own way. Mia, well I never thought about her that much, but one thing was for sure that she wasn't like a sister to me.

She opened the door in a very different and noticing way. Perhaps, I was the only one who had noticed it. Now you would be thinking, what can be different about opening a door? Is the author gone mad? But I would tell you and believe me, it was different. When she opened the door, she didn't concentrate on the door knob. She concentrated in my eyes, her dark black eyes, like I have. So dark, that you might get drown and die. She gazed constantly, that intense gaze went straight through my heart, no not heart, straight through my belly, and something happened there. I don't know what, but something which made me want to kneel down. She did not smile, just gazed and I think that if opening a door didn't take such a short time, then her gaze would make me lie down on her door and cry for no reason. That was one the reasons I did not like to see in her eyes because I liked to see in her eyes too much. Actually, her black gaze acted like a black hole to me, it attracted me so intensely that I might have kissed her.

Now, if you are thinking, then let me tell you, that yes I lied. I did think about her, a lot. What did you expect, even my friends don't know about this.

Finally, when the door opening event was over, I entered. The room was decorated in a romantic kind of way. Well, not decorated, getting decorated. I thought that she likes me too and its possibly a revelation in her own kind of way, until I saw John. He was lighting the candles on the dining table. A candle light dinner was what I would have liked with Mia, but with John involved too, it was a bit of awkward. They had made the dishes themselves, well not the dishes, the food. The menu included chicken biryani, rice, paper chapatti and many things I don't know the name. Its wasn't the first time we were having dinner together, but it was the first time we had a "Candle light" suffix included. And the menu was the only thing common between three of us.

The food was delicious. It was while eating the food I noticed what Mia was wearing. It was a red something. I don't know names of many things whatever girls wear. I only know that there is a top which they wear on the top and jeans, stolen the boys code, and skirt and suit- salwar indian dress but don't know which one is which. But, whatever it was, it was so stunning hot that I might have choked my food, killed by a dead chicken and a dress, and would have been shameful. That red dress was making me red. As I watched her, my body turned red, blood pressure raised and so did my sexual instruments. She saw me gaping at her and I quickly turned my face to the biryani.

After we have eaten our food, and were chilling out, John got a call and immediately left, saying it was some urgent issue. My only comfortable company was lost. At the same moment when I am thinking of leaving so that she does not notice my erection, she asks what I was looking at at the dinner. Seriously, what kind of question is this? Obviously, I was looking you.

"What? Nothing. I don't know what you are talking about."

"Don't seem so innocent. I saw you."

"Sorry. You were just looking very beautiful."

"You haven't told me anything like that till now"

"Actually, I like you a lot and I just feel a bit different with you. I know its not right to think like that for a teacher but I'm out of control in this particular situation."

"What kind of different do you mean? Horny?"

Whoaa. Did she really just say that? If I haven't mentioned it then I must tell you that she has the most innocent face in the world. And the word "Horny" doesn't exactly match upto it.

"ummm yeah. Kind of"

"Ash, do you even know what girls think about you in the college? And please I'm not your teacher, at least not now."

"Nerd probably"

"No. Hot. You are the most wanted guy. And everybody thinks that I'm your girlfriend. Even John."

Now that was a thundershock of Pikachu developed to raichu.

"Even John? And who the fucking tell'em that you were my girlfriend?"

And she started grinning, turning as red as her dress was, and I knew at that instant that she was that fucking person.

"Yes, John too. Do you really think that he got an urgent call and left? But it is that nobody knows that you don't know that."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I love you. And you won't let me come closer. I want you Ash, I want you"

Another girl who is my secret fan. This is becoming interesting. And then she starts doing that again. Please, not now. But there no use. I am stuck under her intense gaze, The dark gaze. And before I know it, I'm kissing her, still thinking that this might be a dream. And so, I want to enjoy all of it before my alarm rings. Seriously speaking, I don't want you all to know how she looks, but I promised. Her height is 5'4 and I'm 5'8. Her breasts are like many girls would spend thousands to get them and still would only manage a bad quality Xerox. They are round and firm, guess that saves her the cost of bra. Because I once noticed her that she wasn't wearing bra, thanks to observing talents, and most of people won't know about her being braless. Now you might have gotten pretty much idea of what her boobs are like. But don't try to picture them, because you can't.

If your girlfriend or you (if you are someone's girl) spend a lot of money on rose pink lipsticks, then feel jealous, cause she got them naturally. I got to know this as once, I had the class in the very morning. When I reached there, she just came out of bed and I realised that what I always thought that she wore make up all the time, was her real face. But today she was wearing a lipstick, blood red matching her dress. Her lips looked so fragile like they would tear apart even if you touched them. So full of blood, they were a vampire's fantasy. I know that I should have explained lips before boobs, but her boobs are so booby that I couldn't wait.

But there is one thing I've already told you but would like to repeat. Her eyes. Her eyes were big, so big that her whole iris was visible. Round, black eyes. She had dense eyelashes which made her look like she is wearing a kajal all the time. They were most sexy eyes, and I could bet you a million you would never see eyes like hers.

Now, that's enough praise, truth but enough, now back to real life, which is more sexy cause I'm kissing her, partially afraid if her lips are going to bleed. I don't like that tongue kissing very much, and it appears neither does she, cause she doesn't try to. We are just busy with the lips. Take a balloon, fill water in it. Not try to chew it careful it doesn't burst. Not exactly chew but press it with your teeth. Congratulations, you're successful in feeling a millionth part of how soft her lips felt in between my teeth.

If you have ever got hit on your palm with a stick or belt, flat, then you must remember how it feels. It feels like burning, superhot and super sensitive. That's pretty much what my palm felt when she put my right hand over her left boob. They were so smooth that they would slip from my hands. Finally, when I dared to open my eyes, I found her looking into them.

"Your eyes are so threatening, and sexy."

"...."

"They seems to cut through my skin, like a balck dagger. No surprise you are a wish of so many girls, even mine."

That's getting weird.

"That's exactly what I think about yours."

"We'll do the talking later."

That's when I realise that if I have kissed her a few more seconds, her lips might have started bleeding. Also, there was more waiting. And to have someone wait for you is not a gentleman thing. So I moved towards her boobs, sucking them while she just lied, eyes closed, releasing soft moans, lying on the bed.

Bed?? When did I get here, I was on the sofa, watching TV. Whatever.

I kissed her boob, licked her each boob, bite her each boob. Passing a pleasure they were never gonna forget. Each time I bit them, she winced, her brain confused if it should send pleasure signals or pain signals and probably sent them both. My hands have moved forward too, now pressing her ass.

I won't lie, her ass wasn't soft, but trust me. You wouldn't want a soft ass if you got them. They had perfect shape, not perfectly round, but perfect for me, perfect my hands and perfect for a man.

By the time I had spoiled her dress with my saliva, her hands have opened my pants. They should probably have been in stealth mode, cause I didn't get to know when did that happen. She would have made an excellent theif. And suddenly, someone's pussy started fucking my cock. Oh sorry, it was her mouth. It was an awesome blowjob, except that I didn't blow. But my mind was so blown away, out of any of your imaginations. As my cock entered her mouth, she created a vacuum in there, and it felt as if my cock's own blood pressure is going to explode it. I don't know how long we did it, but it felt so quick, cause I wanted so much more. Again, coming out of a trance, I noticed she had removed my shirt. How does she do that? Now, it was my turn. My hands shook as they flew towards her. Flying in a super slow motion.

Again, she had not been wearing any bra. And not even panties, probably this event was planned. Now, I couldn't wait. I had to fuck her before my cock died out of blood pressure. I put her hip bone under my strong, firm hands and put my cock in her in one shot. Her face turned purple red, like my cock and she slapped me so hard, that I got further blown.

"What were you thinking? You might have ripped it."

"You aren't giving me chance to think" I said innocently.

With a sly smile on her lips, she lifted her hips, asking me to do it. Her pussy felt so deep as if it could take 2 more, and so tight as if 2 have been compromised in place of one. But she told me that she was full. And so the rhythm started. My cock was boring her pussy, like a metal rod and now we both were high. She made sounds so erotic that I can't even write them. That was one amazing feeling. And then, we both blew and I felt a recoil as the gun feels when a bullet is fired. Her pussy got even more tight, so tight as if trying to crush my cock under her power. Good for me that she couldn't.

We both, exhausted lied on the bed for a long time. Then I got up, put my clothes on, and went where I came from. Remembering this feeling, so intense and compressed as the whole darkness of the world is compressed into one Dark Gaze.