The Dark Horde Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the nymphs and their natural, primal beauty, Val felt self conscious again of her own nakedness. She was aware of every plump curve and imperfection, and very aware of the thick coating of cum and dirt coating her body.

The troop of centaurs came to a stop in front of Rom. Val noticed a small group of female centaurs gathered to the side of Rom's entourage.

One in particular waved to Whistling Bear.

Valentine leaned in close to her escort, whispering, "Is she your girlfriend? Wife? Mate? Something like that?"

She held a slight twinge of jealousy in her chest.

Whistling Bear turned to Valentine, blushing slightly.

"Flower Glistening With Dew At Dawn is my promised, yes," replied Whistling Bear," I would like to say hello to her before we speak to Rom. Would you...would you like to wash before you meet him? There is a clear pool nearby where you could do so, while Flower and I ... say hello."

Valentine grinned before replying.

"Flower Glistening With... oh jeez that's a mouthful..." Just like you... she thought, but didn't say.

"Ummm... is it offensive if I just call her Flower? Or call you Bear?" asked Val, climbing down and glancing towards the stream.

Bear smiled.

"It is a mark of friendship to use our shorter names. I would be honored."

Val grinned at the compliment, glad to hear she was considered a friend. She also thought it improved her chances of not being proclaimed a spy by Rom.

The pretty young female centaur trotted over to where Bear and Valentine where standing. She looked dainty, with long flowing black hair and smooth skin the color of bronze. Her breasts were high and perky, her belly tight and smooth. Val noticed the hairless fold that marked the place where she too had a set of human, front genitalia. She gazed almost enviously at Flowers thin yet powerful human torso, staring far too long at the perfectly bronzed skin, the perfect breasts bouncing lightly as she trotted.

As she came closer Val realized that no matter how dainty she looked, the young female centaur would be a seven foot tall human without the horse end. These centaurs were big.

"Hello," said Flower with a little bow to Val.

"Flower Glistening With Dew At Dawn, this is the human we met in the woods." Said Whistling Bear, motioning to Val, " We brought her here to meet Rom."

"Hello, my name is Valentine" said Val, craning her neck upwards to look Flower in the eye.

Whistling Bear gave an embarrassed chuckle.

"Actually, the troop gave you a proper name. I forgot to tell you. Your name in these woods is Pond Of Surprising Depth And Sweetness. I hope this pleases you."

Val chuckled, "yeah, sure, I would say that I am honored, but I have a pretty good idea of where that name came from. Not really going to be able to call myself that with a straight face."

But Whistling Bear was gazing into the eyes of his beloved, and barely heard her.

"Come, the pool is behind this boulder, " said Bear, "we can talk there". He took Flower's hand and lead the way.

...to be continued...

12